8 hours ago, xunyii said:

The belly size is normal when PC don't wear armor, but the belly expands when PC wear armor. And "Reset size"  is not work.(No pregnancy) Why? 

That is simple, the armor sizes are set differently than the body. Often times, when body is 1 type, and armor is for specific other body, the node scaling is offset differently between them. Like, if you use CBBE style body, then you have to use CBBE style armors, UNP Body with UNP armors... Just to be sure the scales are the same, or at least close. Then use body slide to build your shapes with the sliders, and batch build the armors with race menu morphs after building the body shape to make them all line up better.

*Some older armors don't carry pregnant belly nodes*

I have also noticed, lots of armors not coming with body slide options, and I have no idea how to fix those armors - My girl's boots don't fit because they weren't scaled the same as the outfits, the front looks fine, the back doesn't wrap around her calves correctly. *Sort of thing will happen a lot when using armor replaces that aren't body slide compatible*

So, still no ideas why I can't ever get pregnant even with commands?

Any mods known to break that part of the mod or something? I have been trying to fix this for a long time now with no luck. No one else seems to have my problem which is just my luck.

Later on tonight I'm gonna make a second file on nexus and try running only the requirements for beeingfemale.

But I run a ton of stuff and would hate to have to install 1 by 1 for one mod that refuses to work.

1 minute ago, Tenebris305 said:

So, still no ideas why I can't ever get pregnant even with commands?

Any mods known to break that part of the mod or something? I have been trying to fix this for a long time now with no luck. No one else seems to have my problem which is just my luck.

Later on tonight I'm gonna make a second file on nexus and try running only the requirements for beeingfemale.

But I run a ton of stuff and would hate to have to install 1 by 1 for one mod that refuses to work.

Did you sort your mods whit LOOT?

Have you installed your mods in proper order?

Do you have all support mods?

How did you install your mods, did you overwrite wrong files?

Loot gives no errors.

I don't know what you mean by proper order

All mods are installed.

I install all of my mods by using the Nexus thing.

I'm going to try and make a new file with all of the important mods installed and see if it works then.

Will update here if I figure this out.

Any other ideas or input is appreciated.

45 minutes ago, Uncle64 said:

If you use "Nexus thing" I assume you talk about NMM.

Proper order is actually install the mods in correct order, that is not load order it is not the same thing.

So you know that right file is overwrites the correct file and so on.

I know when it didnt work once, I reinstalled Beeingfemale and it overwrote stuff so i assume it was correctly reinstalled. everything else works. Debug lets me be pregnant, alternate start lets me start pregnant. But I can't get pregnant from sex or from sleeping nearby.

Do yourself a favor and just use Mod Organizer.

With MO you have full control over which assets are being overwritten and you can see conflicting overwrites at a glance - all that without reinstalling any mods.

With NMM you can only reinstall your mods anytime your need to adjust the assets' order and hope there aren't any conflicts.

Just now, Sceadugengan said:

Do yourself a favor and just use Mod Organizer.

With MO you have full control over which assets are being overwritten and you can see conflicting overwrites at a glance - all that without reinstalling any mods.

With NMM you can only reinstall your mods anytime your need to adjust the assets' order and hope there aren't any conflicts.

I tried it once but got confused at the layout. Something on it messed me up and I ended up going back to the easier NMM which was just download, install, run loot and fnis and play.

Worked on every mod so far except this one.

4 hours ago, Tenebris305 said:

I tried it once but got confused at the layout. Something on it messed me up and I ended up going back to the easier NMM which was just download, install, run loot and fnis and play.

Worked on every mod so far except this one.

Well, I guess there's some learning involved until you're comfortable using it...

I've watched a somewhat lengthy tutorial on youtube and afterwards I didn't want to go back to NMM.

(forgot the name of the video, but should be easy to find via google)

When you're talking about the layout, do you mean the two panes that make up most of the window?

The right pane is the loadorder of your .esp-files, which should be similar to NMM.

The left pane contains your installed mods with their assets.

Depending on the order assets are overwritten, lower being the ones overwriting the upper ones.

Thats the pane where you can swap the order of mods to decide which asset overwrites the other.

When double clicking a mod you can also look at the conflicts tab to get an idea which assets are being affect from or by this mod, if any.

I have a question and apologize in advance if it has been asked and addressed prior.  I did try to search the topic but no results were found.

My question is this, is there a way to heal the baby's health while pregnant?  Like is there a potion or spell that can be obtained to add health back?

4 minutes ago, ercramer69 said:

I have a question and apologize in advance if it has been asked and addressed prior.  I did try to search the topic but no results were found.

My question is this, is there a way to heal the baby's health while pregnant?  Like is there a potion or spell that can be obtained to add health back?

Sleep works. Or should work.

3 hours ago, ercramer69 said:

Healing potions also help

What's the best way to disable as much of BF as possible? I've disabled player time check, auto updates and still getting stack dumps. I've tried the uninstall button but then NPCs from Slaverun forgot they are in a scene (or better between 2 scenes) and walked away, sexual fame framework and SoS complained about missing data... doesn't really look as an option either without breaking stuff.

log Papyrus.0.log

That stack dump looks like my dumps.

Seems that the first one is from Bfap1.3. Dont know but there is something in that mod that is not compatible.

Have not tried to play and not have it installed.

My self have told B-F to check every 40-50 seconds instead of default 30, it seems to help little. Do regular manually update all females, do that in one small cell.

Give all mods more time for its cloaks, change all default to more time.

Found out that it dont like the mod Open citys to.

Dont know if it is the cloak B-F adds.

Save often, let the char stand still for at least one minute before you start to play.

5 minutes ago, Uncle64 said:

That stack dump looks like my dumps.

Seems that the first one is from Bfap1.3. Dont know but there is something in that mod that is not compatible.

Have not tried to play and not have it installed.

My self have told B-F to check every 40-50 seconds instead of default 30, it seems to help little. Do regular manually update all females, do that in one small cell.

Give all mods more time for its cloaks, change all default to more time.

Found out that it dont like the mod Open citys to.

Dont know if it is the cloak B-F adds.

Save often, let the char stand still for at least one minute before you start to play.

Already did all that, in most cases like CF and Enforcer from Slaverun i disabled the checks (i.e the aroused function for CF) completly, set the B-F check to 60 seconds, all that immediatly after installing... Had to replay the same scene in Slaverun 6  times now (checking logs for dumps, reloading if they happened) and it's always B-F that caused (or at least that was effected) by stck dumps.

Not sure what you mean by Bfap1.3? What i have is Bathing in Skyrim, i've noticed that B-F has an addon for that but no idea what it's supposed to do. Disabled every single option in the addons section and now at least i could play a bit further.

Bfap is one addon to Beeing Female that have been around for some time now. It adds cramps and stuff to female npc, even lines like "I should have not eaten that" and some other lines.

Dont say that you have missed that one?

I may be stupid, but some times the game acts like you have wrong skeleton. Perhaps it is one nif file that is wrong?

7 hours ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

Already did all that, in most cases like CF and Enforcer from Slaverun i disabled the checks (i.e the aroused function for CF) completly, set the B-F check to 60 seconds, all that immediatly after installing... Had to replay the same scene in Slaverun 6  times now (checking logs for dumps, reloading if they happened) and it's always B-F that caused (or at least that was effected) by stck dumps.

Not sure what you mean by Bfap1.3? What i have is Bathing in Skyrim, i've noticed that B-F has an addon for that but no idea what it's supposed to do. Disabled every single option in the addons section and now at least i could play a bit further.

I have discovered that stack dumps don't truly point at the initial causes of the problem.

BFAP, the extra addon effects, I had to remove from my game, as it was causing serious problems with the current version of BF.

- I have not kept up with your conversation about it...

Open the save in Savetool...

1) Check # of active script... if less than 300, you are usually good.

2) Search and delete any and all related to CritterSpawn that show up in the list.

3) reset Havok

4) save and load

Not sure why, but seems that the Critter Spawns are causing some serious glitches to the performance of the game, (current save) 2 main scripts, 368 script instances, and 6 function messages. I am finding myself removing them on a regular basis to keep my game stable. It's been over 1500 script instances...

1 hour ago, Airianna said:

I have discovered that stack dumps don't truly point at the initial causes of the problem.

BFAP, the extra addon effects, I had to remove from my game, as it was causing serious problems with the current version of BF.

- I have not kept up with your conversation about it...

Open the save in Savetool...

1) Check # of active script... if less than 300, you are usually good.

2) Search and delete any and all related to CritterSpawn that show up in the list.

3) reset Havok

4) save and load

Not sure why, but seems that the Critter Spawns are causing some serious glitches to the performance of the game, (current save) 2 main scripts, 368 script instances, and 6 function messages. I am finding myself removing them on a regular basis to keep my game stable. It's been over 1500 script instances...

Honestly i never even saw that there is an additional .esp, or better i didn't know it's not necessary to run it. Since my problems went away after disabling them via MCM it's totally possible that they are the cause of my problems. And while you're right that stack dumps aren't necessarily caused by the scripts that are dropped, if it's only one mod and always the same... that's a pretty good hint.

Not sure what you mean by Critterspawn?