6 hours ago, Airianna said:

I have discovered that stack dumps don't truly point at the initial causes of the problem.

BFAP, the extra addon effects, I had to remove from my game, as it was causing serious problems with the current version of BF.

- I have not kept up with your conversation about it...

Open the save in Savetool...

1) Check # of active script... if less than 300, you are usually good.

2) Search and delete any and all related to CritterSpawn that show up in the list.

3) reset Havok

4) save and load

Not sure why, but seems that the Critter Spawns are causing some serious glitches to the performance of the game, (current save) 2 main scripts, 368 script instances, and 6 function messages. I am finding myself removing them on a regular basis to keep my game stable. It's been over 1500 script instances...

Aiarianna. That is some I have find out to.

But you should not use SaveTool. It is obsolete and have issues.

Use FallrimTools or PdfWrapper.

2 hours ago, Uncle64 said:

Didnt see any issues with Save cleaner. It is same like FallrimTools but only for Skyrim and cant read saves with more of 65k. strings. Do not see big difference between what use for Skyrim will it be Save cleaner or FallrimTools. But FallrimTools is still beta cant make some things and more likely will have problems and can break savegame. Using them both and cant do make on FallrimTools some required operations and it looks not so user friendly. Only using FallrimTools for 64bit bethesda games or it can be used in rare situations when savegame have 65537+ strings. Of couse when FallrimTools will be finished if it wiil be then...

16 hours ago, Uncle64 said:

Aiarianna. That is some I have find out to.

I don't play Fallrim, I play mods in Skyrim, while pdfWrapper was originally good, it broke a long time ago, and is NOT user friendly for the new versions, and won't run in Win 10 correctly.

Trying to lump Fallout with Skyrim is a mistake, since both aren't coded the same, Skyrim and Fallout 3 have a similar game engine, Fallout 4 is different enough to make a difference, and similar to SSE but still different enough that it should not be attempting to fix all. It will do more harm than good, and being able to do multiples will make it bulkier (Larger) than 2 dedicated versions in the long run.

Give me the clean user interface that is easy to follow, that is dedicated to a specific game. And for Skyrim, that is SaveTool.

Edit Add:

You will see in the following post, that SaveTool is far from Obsolete, Old doesn't mean obsolete, and if you observe every article for it correctly, it can clean up your saves and keep them running for a long time. I admit, there is no "click here to resurrect your save" button. If you mess it up bad enough, that save is toasted, but that is often caused by the mods you used rather than the save cleaner chosen. Poorly written scripts in mods is what needs to be avoided, to keep the save from becoming corrupted entirely. And yes, several items are manually clicked for a proper cleaning. Very rarely do I ever hit the Advanced button, as that can cause problems with some mods when those items are removed, it even tells you that before you click anything.

11 hours ago, Tkc said:

Didnt see any issues with Save cleaner. It is same like FallrimTools but only for Skyrim and cant read saves with more of 65k. strings. Do not see big difference between what use for Skyrim will it be Save cleaner or FallrimTools. But FallrimTools is still beta cant make some things and more likely will have problems and can break savegame. Using them both and cant do make on FallrimTools some required operations and it looks not so user friendly. Only using FallrimTools for 64bit bethesda games or it can be used in rare situations when savegame have 65537+ strings. Of couse when FallrimTools will be finished if it wiil be then...

I think my save has more than exceeded that number of strings... *shrugs* SaveTool works fine at keeping my game stable.

SaveTool.png

Active Scripts only 80, Lag is nonexistent in my game.

Script instances count items dropped throughout the game world as well as several other things. So best not mess with those, unless you know what they are for.

I end up removing CritterSpawn from the save every 3 to 6 hours of game time, while hitting the 4 main buttons on top more often than not, it has nothing to do with those 4 even tho I hit them anyway. Then hit reset havok, as part of the cleanup process, as many as 68,352 havok items have been reset at a single time, that alone can reduce the papyrus size by a few kb.

edit add...

And not to mention SaveTool is made to work with SKSE

19 hours ago, Cenabet said:

i got everything except pregnancy. Everything works just fine my character cant get pregnant only with cheat.

Even at 100% chance, in MCM does not = 100%

Often times, even in real life, 100% just means, the egg is fertilized, there is still only about a 30% chance the egg will take root in the womb to actually start the pregnancy. And sometimes takes a few cycles before the pregnancy takes hold. Same goes with the game.

General MCM options, information displayed 1 above Immersive. Hotkey (*8) to see your chance of becoming pregnant on top right, current cycle on lower left. The chance to get pregnant shown here, is what you look forward to having as a high number. My last Ovulation had a 5% chance to get pregnant, and had given birth recently, which I think should increase the chance to get pregnant in the first 4 months after giving birth, as that is the way it is realistically. But instead it shuts down any chance of pregnancy after birth for the recovery phase, that takes just as long as the pregnancy by default. My older sister was born, then about a year later I was born. Recovery is to get all your scaled nodes back to normal, and could confuse the mod if it got pregnant again in the middle of the recovery phase.

(these questions don't really need answers in post, but things to think about) Does your character have sex? During the sex scene does it say "X cums inside you"? Or do you not have any sex scenes in your game, and try to rely on the other setting for BF? Where someone (male) has to sleep next to you, is best to set that one for 20m around, and hope you wake up with someone not far away, that is when it triggers, and tells you who cum in you while you sleep. Also, this function seems to fail with specific mods, like the mod "Go To Bed" I am actually laying in the bed, and that hasn't triggered in a long time when waking up, even when I have someone sleeping next to me. So I rely heavily on the sex scenes to ensure my character gets filled with cum.

22 hours ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

Honestly i never even saw that there is an additional .esp, or better i didn't know it's not necessary to run it. Since my problems went away after disabling them via MCM it's totally possible that they are the cause of my problems. And while you're right that stack dumps aren't necessarily caused by the scripts that are dropped, if it's only one mod and always the same... that's a pretty good hint.

Not sure what you mean by Critterspawn?

This might help you. It seems that Skyrim's Critter Spawn system is bugged... It controls the butterflies, moths, dartwing (Dragonflies), glowbugs, bees, and the like, you see flying around the world...

Removing the 2 scripts on a regular basis can stabilize a game that is having issues loading. Or happens to be crashing at specific points...

CritterSpawns.png

Every time I remove the 2 scripts, the Script Instances related to them are also removed with SaveTool... Not sure about the other save cleaners.

Also, have to manually remove the FunctionMessages for them, when they show up.

Almost forgot, Skyrim will replace those 2 scripts every game load.

It's also important to note that the chance is calculated at the beginning of the cycle and persists until the next cycle. So if you don't get a good roll for the "can become pregnant" flag at the start of the follicular phase, you'll need to wait or cheat to the next cycle. If the widget shows 6 or 7 percent during ovulation, the flag is not set and it's *very* unlikely pregnancy will occur.

I didn't much care for that particular design decision, which is why my pregnancy mods use an amortized percentage at any given point while fertile.

On 6.1.2018 at 9:07 PM, Nazzzgul666 said:

Just to be clear, i don't have any problems with loading or crashes. Everything fine. It's only the stack dumps from BF that bother me.

*edit: this is a save short before i got stack dumps the last time. I guess you see the problem. http://prntscr.com/hwye05

What state was your character in when the stack dumps occured? I noticed that my game was more prone to crashing when she is in luteal phase. Maybe it is, because the calculation is a bit more difficult? The chance for pregnancy decreases gradually in that phase and there's some math function behind that. It shouldn't really have that much effect, but maybe there is smth wrong with the script? idk, just a wild guess and my observations from playing. I'm playing without logging, so can't say if i get any stack dumps.. :open_mouth::smiley:

btw since someone was talking about crashing on load.. I found this mod (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/85443/) to help a lot with that. At least it helped with those that CrashFixes reported as FootIK crashes. I'm also using the thing that allows more formIDs in the saves from CrashFixes. Then you can't use saveTool anymore as it will crash when loading the save. FallRim tools has support for that.

23 hours ago, Narue said:

It's also important to note that the chance is calculated at the beginning of the cycle and persists until the next cycle. So if you don't get a good roll for the "can become pregnant" flag at the start of the follicular phase, you'll need to wait or cheat to the next cycle. If the widget shows 6 or 7 percent during ovulation, the flag is not set and it's *very* unlikely pregnancy will occur.

I didn't much care for that particular design decision, which is why my pregnancy mods use an amortized percentage at any given point while fertile.

Also, as far as i know the pregnancy can only occur when the status for the egg has changed from "travelling" to "in uterus", which is at about 50% of ovulating phase. The chance to become pregnant is meant to be read as, if your char had sex right now, that would be the chance to become pregnant. It takes in account the duration the sperm survives, so thats why its already at 99% at the end of follicular. However you still will have to wait till the egg has arrived til your char actually becomes pregnant. At least that's my understanding.. correct me if I'm wrong.. :smile:

Sorry been off little, let me clarify little about cleaners.

The problem whit SaveCleaner is that it cant detect Temp scripts correct, and Beeing Female do create several of those among other new modern mods.

PdtWrapper and FallrimTools can detect them correct.

It dont matter if SaveCleaner can detect SKSE it cant detect them the temp scrips correct all the times, and it will not work whit any "crashfix mod" that alters how the game save.

PdtWrapper have problems whit "crashfix mods" to.

Skse and many modern mods and Beeing Female stores data in skse.skse file.

There is one tool for cleaning your skse.skse file.

But you need to know what to clean.

If you remove the yoursave.skse and load the save you will see what is missing.

Instead of removing those critterspawn scripts you should use Pdt/fallrimTools to terminate them, instead of removing them.

It will work even if you dont have papyrus logg on.

As you say Arianna Skyrim will add them again, they control all creatures, how they should spawn, move etc.

FallrimTools is made from SaveCleaner uses some parts of its basecode, but it will be Beta, it did come one new version of it the other day.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/76776?

You can also find it here at LL.

All the times I have got scripts stacks that have been generated by B-F, all cleanings whit SaveCleaner have made the save unstable. And you will have the need to clean it all the time.

Did open up my latest save in SaveCleaner and this is how it looks like.

https://gyazo.com/bf5e47f5e3906c522b759ea91c75dd3c

Here is how it is looking like in latest FallrimTools. (Resaver)

https://gyazo.com/72850ae781964c246705bc3176b02b13

I dont use any crashfix mod since they sometimes create other issues.

Instead I keep my strings down, currently at around 57000.

NazzzGul666 you seems to have one issue whit the Cloak spell, since those should terminate it self when the npc that have them on them leave the cell.

Can you post one Papyrus log.

Sometimes it says what script or function that creates them.

Or perhaps after what event.

And yea it did become one novel, but we all do like them :tongue:

And no I refuse to read the mess again.

Game kept crashing when getting close to this area, used my cuts and round about ways till I managed to get in, to see this... I casted the Life Touch spell on the girl in this field once in passing... Max of 6 kids my arse... *Ok, I am laughing hard about this, cause it's funny* after several crashes, and taking a "peek" by clicking on them in console, of the ones I could see, they are all named player child girl or player child boy. 

After entering the zone, the game crashes due to the number of children here all born from the same female... this is why I need a way to remove all children not born of my character, or followers. This game is officially toasted, when trying to get close to this town... LOL I think it's 56 right here in the field, with about 12 surrounding it... That doesn't include the other children that ran up to me when I first mentioned the problem.. Even the list of children is shorter than children seen total seen, so far. Only 30 listed. So yes, the spell to get a woman pregnant is broken.

Good news, the self pregnancies with a custom race is working correctly now, no more 6 babies when 1 is listed. :smile:

- Trying to figure out a way to get in there, and clean up this mess, without the game crashing.

- And now I know why my game was so badly destabilized for a little while there.

- possibles? all women were giving birth that I threw the spell on in passing, at the same time, calculated from first cast, for the last 2 women to birth them all? Or Every female was giving birth that has the spell cast on, the number of children remaining to be born from the spell... *didn't see any player children in Whiterun, Ysolda never gave birth, or was in her home when it counted? Didn't see any player children from Dawnstar's, Yuki, might me in the mine? In the Dragon Bridge's tavern, no children born, spell casted on a woman there succefully.

Maybe someone can make an auto delete of clusters of children like this?

20180109172710_1.jpg

Yep, don't think that was all of them either... Managed to get another snapshot, coming up the hill, standing at max distance and just camming in...

20180109190605_1.jpg

Kinda reminds me of those... "Where's Waldo" books... LOL

5 hours ago, gizmo1206 said:

so one of my followers gave birth and i was wondering if theres a way to send the kid to there dad? or make it so there not following my companion anymore or if there is no way would there be a console command to make my follower not pregnant?

No, that dont work for some reason.

Annoying issue.

On 06.01.2018 at 10:23 PM, Airianna said:

Often times, even in real life, 100% just means, the egg is fertilized, there is still only about a 30% chance the egg will take root in the womb to actually start the pregnancy. And sometimes takes a few cycles before the pregnancy takes hold. Same goes with the game.

General MCM options, information displayed 1 above Immersive. Hotkey (*8) to see your chance of becoming pregnant on top right, current cycle on lower left. The chance to get pregnant shown here, is what you look forward to having as a high number. My last Ovulation had a 5% chance to get pregnant, and had given birth recently, which I think should increase the chance to get pregnant in the first 4 months after giving birth, as that is the way it is realistically. But instead it shuts down any chance of pregnancy after birth for the recovery phase, that takes just as long as the pregnancy by default. My older sister was born, then about a year later I was born. Recovery is to get all your scaled nodes back to normal, and could confuse the mod if it got pregnant again in the middle of the recovery phase.

(these questions don't really need answers in post, but things to think about) Does your character have sex? During the sex scene does it say "X cums inside you"? Or do you not have any sex scenes in your game, and try to rely on the other setting for BF? Where someone (male) has to sleep next to you, is best to set that one for 20m around, and hope you wake up with someone not far away, that is when it triggers, and tells you who cum in you while you sleep. Also, this function seems to fail with specific mods, like the mod "Go To Bed" I am actually laying in the bed, and that hasn't triggered in a long time when waking up, even when I have someone sleeping next to me. So I rely heavily on the sex scenes to ensure my character gets filled with cum.

it says x cum inside and i got sex scenes

An updated version of the BeeingFemale Patch has been released.

BeeingFemale 2.8.1 Patch V05 14/01/2018

A new game or a clean save is required - the patch will break existing save games!

The patch now includes the Cleaned Master File by Uncle64 & the PMS NoSneak fix by asertyp 

Added:
  • Fixed missing properties in BeeingFemale.esm & BeeingFemaleBasicAddon.esp
  • Optimised script loads from FWAbilityBeeingFemale and FWAbilitybeeingMale
  • Baby Items will now be correctly equipped at birth & their magic effects applied
  • Added Missing baby item textures
  • Fixed MCM errors in debug/cheats Test Perk-Files
  • Fixed errors in several addon and child perk ini files  
  • Cycle effects are now listed and applied consistent with the current state

@qotsafan had created a really good patch in june to make BF working with "SexLab Seperate Orgasm" (https://www.loverslab.com/topic/73385-sexlab-separate-orgasm/?do=findComment&comment=1935636)

Unfortunately, this collides now with the edited files in patch5. Is there a possibility to bring them both together again?

In the meantime we still can set the "SL always orgasm" setting in SLSO, but that's not nearly as nice as the patch was :classic_blush:

And before I forget it: @Bane Master :thumbsup: and a big thank you!

15 minutes ago, worik said:

@qotsafan had created a really good patch in june to make BF working with "SexLab Seperate Orgasm" (https://www.loverslab.com/topic/73385-sexlab-separate-orgasm/?do=findComment&comment=1935636)

Unfortunately, this collides now with the edited files in patch5. Is there a possibility to bring them both together again?

In the meantime we still can set the "SL always orgasm" setting in SLSO, but that's not nearly as nice as the patch was :classic_blush:

I have no experience with SLSO and don't know what updates are required, sorry.

That being said, assuming it's a soft dependency if @qotsafan updates the relevant V5 scripts and is happy let me have a copy of the changed sources I will make sure that they are carried forward in any future patch updates (as we did with SLIF support).

3 hours ago, worik said:

Reading the changelog, tells me, SL Orgasm's BF patch should still work with the update. As it only changes how the orgasms are handled.

- There is a slim chance 1 of the updates might not be included due to the patch, Like no sneaking while experiencing PMS.. I get PMS still, but still move silently through the house, able to sneak up on just about anyone, unintentionally.

- At this point, it's guess work.

- I personally would rather be only using SLSO's BF Patch, so if I loose something in the update, then so be it.

@Bane Master I would like to request a soft SLSO requirement in your next patch, so we won't have to worry about the patches not being included when we toss SLSO BF patch in? Making it not a requirement, but if SLSO is in the load order, to allow it to work as intended (should this update break something)? And thank you for your hard work on keeping this updated!

(Thank you, you already answered my request :smile: )