3 hours ago, tov01 said:

If you ever do another update, do you think you could make it so that Seren in Dawnstar starts out pregnant, as her dialogue indicates she should be?

There is actually several of NPC:s that is pregnant in the game, even if they start pregnant and get one child you will still have the same dialogue.

It is one mod that makes that all that is pregnant in the game look pregnant at least.

But there is some issues whit scaling and stuff against Beeing Female. So they are not fully compatible.

Figured I'd ask this here.  Would try this out but...  I have UNPB, have "A sexy little apparel replacer with LSAR" and it has no belly node (the UNPB I have *does* because I have the All-In-One HDT Vagina setup going, no clothes, belly works).

My children after trying to clean them up, have no hands, so I was thinking of asking if anyone has a setup for UNPB which has a decent outfit replacement for vanilla to work with UNPB and a possible RS Children setup (because I looked and they do look good), would be interested in trying this mod out.  So long as I can get it all working properly (both visually and mechanically).

GuruSR.

I'm having a problem where being female is no longer tracking "total sperm" or providing "state information"  Is the mod bugged?  I recently installed the Seperate Orgasm mod, does that conflict with this mod somehow?

Also I've noticed that the mods SexLab Cumshot and Sexlab Squirt Reborn don't seem to be working either.. 

11 minutes ago, VirazolKaine said:

I'm having a problem where being female is no longer tracking "total sperm" or providing "state information"  Is the mod bugged?  I recently installed the Seperate Orgasm mod, does that conflict with this mod somehow?

It is usually enough to post either here or in SLSO ;)

But since we are here: Have a look at Banemasters patch https://www.loverslab.com/topic/35269-beeingfemale/?page=201&tab=comments#comment-2043602

A new version of the Beeingfemale patch has been released

BeeingFemale 2.8.1 Patch V08 25/02/2018

This patch updates Beeingfemale.esm, BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp and makes major changes to the structures of many beeingfemale scripts.

A new game or a clean save is required - the patch will break existing save games!

The patch now includes the Cleaned Master File by Uncle64 & the PMS NoSneak fix by asertyp - do not allow any earlier fixes to overwrite the files in this patch!

Version 08

• Replaced BeeingFemale's cloak effect with a ScanCellNPCs method for applying FWAbility spells
  • Reinstated BeeingFemale effects on temporary actors - log errors and script load resolved by new FWAbility spell method
  • Fixed a bug that prevented BeingFemale spell effects from being added in wilderness and other areas where Location == None
  • Changed swimming detection to use an animation event allowing removal of all "OnUpdate" events from NPC female actors
  • Added washout now occurs only whilst naked and treading water
  • Fixed a bug in clothing detection that stopped visual bleeding effects from being applied
  • Fixed SexlabForbidden faction will now be correctly recognised
  • Fixed Amniotic fluid armor property - amniotic fluid will now leak when waters break
  • Fixed waters will now only break once 
  • Fixed Blur imagespacemodifier property - blur will now be applied and removed as intended
  • Updated devious device detection to use the zad_DeviousBelt keyword - BeeingFemale should now detect all chastity devices  

Thanks dude for the hard work, just downloaded this mod yesterday, and here we have another major patch, awesome

5 minutes ago, Bane Master said:
A new version of the Beeingfemale patch has been released

BeeingFemale 2.8.1 Patch V08 25/02/2018

This patch updates Beeingfemale.esm, BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp and makes major changes to the structures of many beeingfemale scripts.

A new game or a clean save is required - the patch will break existing save games!

The patch now includes the Cleaned Master File by Uncle64 & the PMS NoSneak fix by asertyp - do not allow any earlier fixes to overwrite the files in this patch!

Version 08

• Replaced BeeingFemale's cloak effect with a ScanCellNPCs method for applying FWAbility spells
  • Reinstated BeeingFemale effects on temporary actors - log errors and script load resolved by new FWAbility spell method
  • Fixed a bug that prevented BeingFemale spell effects from being added in wilderness and other areas where Location == None
  • Changed swimming detection to use an animation event allowing removal of all "OnUpdate" events from NPC female actors
  • Added washout now occurs only whilst naked and treading water
  • Fixed a bug in clothing detection that stopped visual bleeding effects from being applied
  • Fixed SexlabForbidden faction will now be correctly recognised
  • Fixed Amniotic fluid armor property - amniotic fluid will now leak when waters break
  • Fixed waters will now only break once 
  • Fixed Blur imagespacemodifier property - blur will now be apllied and removed as intended

Thanks dude for the hard work, just downloaded this mod yesterday, and here we have another major patch, awesome!

29 minutes ago, Bane Master said:

By the nine! :classic_blush: What a timing.

I just had my bad days .... so I guess I go for a clean save and update from patch 7 to 8.

High Hrothgar isn't a very Lady-ish place anyway. Even for the Dragonborn :classic_tongue:

And as always: your "fixed this and that" list reads itself like a sweetroll for breakfast. :thumbsup:

Just a little drop-in :smile:

Thanks for keep BeeingFemale alive, BaneMaster, Uncle, asertyp and everyone who send Feedback and comments!

That's a pritty nice changelog again.

About my native code version of BeeingFemale ... This won't happen, sry.

I've coded for a month ... and it was still not testable.... BeeingFemale is realy huge... it would take above a year to finish a version that is almost as good as the current version.

On the other side - the native code version should work for Skyrim, Skyrim SE, Fallout 4, Fallout 4 VR and when it comes out, Skyrim VR for PC, ... as long there is a Script Extender like SKSE or F4SE

Hi milzschnitte - first let me say I love this mod and appreciate all the work you and BaneMaster and the others have done.

You said this should work in SE as long as SKSE is available - we've got SKSE64 and PapyrusUtil now. The problem I ran into with converting your mod for my use in SE was you have a .dll file. This needs to be recompiled for 64 bit. Can you do this conversion and make it available? If you don't have the time, that's fine. I'll just keep waiting for an official port. :smile:

Sry, it won't work on Skyrim SE ...

i was working on a new version of BeeingFemale... BeeingFemale 3.0

This version should be developed in C++ with way less Papyrus Scripts and stuff. And this would work on any other version, too.... but not the current BeeingFemale Version.

The C++ code is public, in the "Developer pack". FeelFree to make a 64-bit version. My problem was, that the SKSE64 doesn't had the features when I was working on it.

In the Developer Pack are all files and codes I was working on.... including all Flash Files for the menus and HUD Widgets, the C++ code for the SKSE AddOn, and All I remember, the Photoshop Files are also included.

So, when are you gonna get hired by Bethesda to fix their current developments, Mitzschnitte?

Couple of things I would want to see for any new version/patches.

- The smith's wife that is Pregnant (in conversation) actually gaining that condition when you get to that town, the first time she is used by the game.  Perhaps have her getting pregnant automatically after she recovers from the first/next child's birth?

- Default scalling Linear.

- Items (I assume that is the child in a blanket graphic) turning into Actors over time. Actors turning into adults over time (NPC followers)

- NPC's set to go inside when water breaks to have baby. (Would also have birth not stress the game if out where Player can see it)

- Info screen list of all the children added by mod.

I think there is 5 females in the game that is already pregnant, one is the lady that have the store in Markart, and I think the female that helps in Hags cure or what ever it was called.

Yea It seems stupid to get birth outside when you have one house to go to.

When you have one follower that is pregnant, my self send them home, but it would be nice if they leave instead of telling them to go home.

But that could be fixed whit one condition in the follower system I think.

Thank you for the update !  However, this couple maker widget that doesn't fade out is really a pain in the arse...  Even changing the values in the ini is no use :

[CoupleWidget]
PositionX=1180
PositionY=20
Enabled=false
Alpha=0
HAnchor=right
VAnchor=top

1 hour ago, mangalo said:

Thank you for the update !  However, this couple maker widget that doesn't fade out is really a pain in the arse...  Even changing the values in the ini is no use :

[CoupleWidget]
PositionX=1180
PositionY=20
Enabled=false
Alpha=0
HAnchor=right
VAnchor=top

Try this.

take down the console and type

player.killl

Wait until skyrim have loaded your last save again.

If the widget are still there. Do it again.

It forces the game to read all settings again.

If not, restart your PC and try again.

Couldn't find anything about my type of issue. The widgets dissapear after some time has passed. Everything works fine after I reinstall the mod, they work for some time and at then some moment they just don't show up any more. I don't understand what it can be caused by. Any ideas?

On 21/02/2018 at 1:43 AM, Desport said:

All my Beeing Female related mods and Patches are up to date

I am getting crash after crash which always end with this log:

Error: Unable to call RegisterForSingleUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
	[Active effect 13 on  (0002583C)].fwabilitybeeingmale.RegisterForSingleUpdate() - "<native>" Line ?
	[Active effect 13 on  (0002583C)].fwabilitybeeingmale.OnUpdate() - "FWAbilityBeeingMale.psc" Line 51
[02/21/2018 - 02:38:44AM] Error: Unable to call RegisterForSingleUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
	[Active effect 11 on  (0002123E)].fwabilitybeeingmale.RegisterForSingleUpdate() - "<native>" Line ?
	[Active effect 11 on  (0002123E)].fwabilitybeeingmale.OnUpdate() - "FWAbilityBeeingMale.psc" Line 51
[02/21/2018 - 02:38:44AM] Error: Unable to call RegisterForSingleUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
	[Active effect 6 on  (37009AB0)].fwabilitybeeingmale.RegisterForSingleUpdate() - "<native>" Line ?
	[Active effect 6 on  (37009AB0)].fwabilitybeeingmale.OnUpdate() - "FWAbilityBeeingMale.psc" Line 51
stack:
	[Active effect 6 on  (37009AB2)].fwabilitybeeingmale.RegisterForSingleUpdate() - "<native>" Line ?
	[Active effect 6 on  (37009AB2)].fwabilitybeeingmale.OnUpdate() - "FWAbilityBeeingMale.psc" Line 51
[02/21/2018 - 02:38:45AM] Error: Unable to call RegisterForSingleUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
	[Active effect 11 on  (00019E05)].FWAbilityBeeingFemale.RegisterForSingleUpdate() - "<native>" Line ?
	[Active effect 11 on  (00019E05)].FWAbilityBeeingFemale.OnUpdate() - "FWAbilityBeeingFemale.psc" Line 156

Any ideas?

Papyrus.0.log

I've been having the same problem. It's been giving me a headache. Decided to do a complete restart of my game (and lose all my hard work but fudgeit)

10 hours ago, quorthon123 said:

Couldn't find anything about my type of issue. The widgets dissapear after some time has passed. Everything works fine after I reinstall the mod, they work for some time and at then some moment they just don't show up any more. I don't understand what it can be caused by. Any ideas?

The widgets are supposed to disappear, do you mean they don't show up even after pressing the 8 key?

10 hours ago, Fredfish said:

The widgets are supposed to disappear, do you mean they don't show up even after pressing the 8 key?

Yes, they just don't react to it. Though the last time I played they started showing up again after a really long time (again, for a while only). I wonder if it's a problem of the mod itself or it is caused by some conflicts between the mods.