What really pisses you off? please no posts about nexus lol

38 minutes ago, Daedric_Cat said:

That shit gets real old real fast. I had to listen to that crap in the Navy- one of the reasons I chose not to re-enlist. Assholes talking about people they knew nothing about.

I wonder how many spew crap because they don't want to let the wife know that they're gay?

20 minutes ago, Darkpig said:

I wonder how many spew crap because they don't want to let the wife know that they're gay?

I don't think they were gay, though. They were more like the men who go on PUA sites, obsessed with "frame", being an alpha, and that women are 30% underweight. Basically insecure. Truthfully I think those kind of men are borderline pedophiliacs, because they are obsessed with women being younger. "Hit the wall" when you're 25 kind of crap.

13 minutes ago, Daedric_Cat said:

I don't think they were gay, though. They were more like the men who go on PUA sites, obsessed with "frame", being an alpha, and that women are 30% underweight. Basically insecure.

They probably don't think they were gay either. It wasn't that long since gay marriage was legalized in the U.S. back in 2012 and society does weird things to our thinking. They were probably trying too hard to get a boner with skinny chicks or something.

31 minutes ago, Darkpig said:

They probably don't think they were gay either. It wasn't that long since gay marriage was legalized in the U.S. back in 2012 and society does weird things to our thinking. They were probably trying too hard to get a boner with skinny chicks or something.

Possibly. They are definitely uncomfortable with males being close, etc.

The Steam forums for both F04 and Skyrim. Everyone there is challenged when it comes to modding/technical advice and pander useless, neutral statements that don't even help with the problem they're fucking answering.

It's like those people on Amazon who answer custom review questions and say, "I don't know."

On 3/31/2018 at 3:20 AM, Norraya said:

Homophobia. I am generally have a pretty thick skin, and it's pretty difficult to offend me. But for some reason, people being homophobic really really really gets to me. 

As I see it, there are three types of Homophobias.

The first one, and the most common one: The religious one - The ones that think it's a sickness/disease or a temptation from Satan. And can only be cured if you pray really really hard enough, to some invisible deity in the sky. Or worse, being executed.

The second one, and fairly common one: The "Scientific" one - The ones that uses (false) science to try disprove it's not "natural" by often using sex=reproduction as the argument. And completely ignore the facts about our history and other animals.

The third one, and a very rare one: Being terrified by it - Most common among "try hards" who thinks the slightest touch from someone with the same gender is gay. Except for common gestures such as handshakes and "Bro Fist"

All of em is equally hilarious tho.

3 hours ago, Cynical Misanthrope said:

As I see it, there are three types of Homophobias.

The first one, and the most common one: The religious one - The ones that think it's a sickness/disease or a temptation from Satan. And can only be cured if you pray really really hard enough, to some invisible deity in the sky. Or worse, being executed.

The second one, and fairly common one: The "Scientific" one - The ones that uses (false) science to try disprove it's not "natural" by often using sex=reproduction as the argument. And completely ignore the facts about our history and other animals.

The third one, and a very rare one: Being terrified by it - Most common among "try hards" who thinks the slightest touch from someone with the same gender is gay. Except for common gestures such as handshakes and "Bro Fist"

All of em is equally hilarious tho.

The third one is a lot more common, from what I've observed, it often comes with the first and second one.

What pisses me of is what ever mods I use or how much time I spend I never get my character to look good in skyrim or fallout 4 while I see 90% of every one else make them so good looking you could almost never tell if they are photoshoped or people have way way way way much skills with the knobs. 

So to be honest I never screenshot my characters ever, I only screenshot the environment. 

33 minutes ago, Daedric_Cat said:

The third one is a lot more common, from what I've observed, it often comes with the first and second one.

Really? Strange. Okay, I do remember when I was a kid and I went to school, that kids in general had this "fear" but when I grew older, it kinda disappeared and then 1 or 2 became the new way. 

In my adulthood I have honestly not meet a single one around my age who has this same fear anymore, instead they are either going for 1 or 2.

I'm not saying they don't exists of course and clearly also boils down to what kind of company one surrounds themselves with. It's just that my experience that made me come to these conclusions. 

45 minutes ago, ZeroWalker said:

What pisses me of is what ever mods I use or how much time I spend I never get my character to look good in skyrim or fallout 4 while I see 90% of every one else make them so good looking you could almost never tell if they are photoshoped or people have way way way way much skills with the knobs. 

So to be honest I never screenshot my characters ever, I only screenshot the environment. 

They use a lot of ENB, lighting effects, and lighting mods, such as one mod that gives you light crystals you can place about your character. Don't remember the name.

20 minutes ago, Cynical Misanthrope said:

Really? Strange. Okay, I do remember when I was a kid and I went to school, that kids in general had this "fear" but when I grew older, it kinda disappeared and then 1 or 2 became the new way. 

In my adulthood I have honestly not meet a single one around my age who has this same fear anymore, instead they are either going for 1 or 2.

I'm not saying they don't exists of course and clearly also boils down to what kind of company one surrounds themselves with. It's just that my experience that made me come to these conclusions. 

It's really bad in the military, at least when I was in. But, then, the military was too often like High School 2.0.

5 minutes ago, Daedric_Cat said:

They use a lot of ENB, lighting effects, and lighting mods, such as one mod that gives you light crystals you can place about your character. Don't remember the name.

Yeah I use some regular okeyish enb that im sure wont burn my apartment down. But still they get the faces so right and here I try my best and fail and it makes me angry because i´m useless at everything in life. But video games is my passion and I wan´t some sort of praise for something I do but im no youtuber or streamer so that´s out, I´m to stupid to understand how to make mods and I fail to even make good screenshots that people will say hey good work :frown: 

10 minutes ago, Daedric_Cat said:

It's really bad in the military, at least when I was in. But, then, the military was too often like High School 2.0.

Ahh, I see. And I understand, kinda makes sense. I never did the military service due to health issues, but yeah, I can totally see this being the case.

1 hour ago, ZeroWalker said:

Yeah I use some regular okeyish enb that im sure wont burn my apartment down. But still they get the faces so right and here I try my best and fail and it makes me angry because i´m useless at everything in life. But video games is my passion and I wan´t some sort of praise for something I do but im no youtuber or streamer so that´s out, I´m to stupid to understand how to make mods and I fail to even make good screenshots that people will say hey good work :frown: 

Have you asked in the forums here for some help? I think basically getting good shots is like the fundamentals of photography. Lighting, angle, time of day, etc, effects, backgrounds. so on.

1 hour ago, Cynical Misanthrope said:

Ahh, I see. And I understand, kinda makes sense. I never did the military service due to health issues, but yeah, I can totally see this being the case.

Yeah, the military. And, also, in church, like you mentioned, which is one of the reasons I quit going many years ago. What do I care if same sex people get married? It' s not affecting my life or family values and why shouldn't they have the same rights as anyone else? I really hated the "let's pray against gay marriage."

SSE just got another upgrade. So SKSE64 and other utilities are broken again. Not that I play SSE; it just means it's going to take even longer for modders to convert their stuff over to SE as Silverlock and co. work to fix things. Again. Can't Bugthesda just leave things in the hands of those who know what they're doing?

Also, YouTube offering suggestions for channels. Ninety-nine percent of what they do suggest I'm not interested in. Why can't we just turn off suggestions?

28 minutes ago, Ernest Lemmingway said:

Also, YouTube offering suggestions for channels. Ninety-nine percent of what they do suggest I'm not interested in. Why can't we just turn off suggestions?

Yeah, this really pisses me off as well. And also, you watch 3 seconds of something crappy and then all of sudden your suggestions is filled with said related crap.

My mind. It won't leave me alone when I need it to. I have a problem with thinking a lot and over thinking things. Then when I try to talk about it, it just feels like everything I am trying to say either doesn't come out right, or just goes in a person's ear and out the other. Then when that happens, either option actually, I get even more annoyed for thinking to begin with, then I get annoyed with what I just said. While I'm getting annoyed at that, I get even more annoyed because I am annoyed. Like, then I sit there asking why does this happen and I always rotate back to over thinking.

Just a rant about human brains. =.=

10 hours ago, Ernest Lemmingway said:

Of course you can ...

9 hours ago, Cynical Misanthrope said:

Yeah, this really pisses me off as well. And also, you watch 3 seconds of something crappy and then all of sudden your suggestions is filled with said related crap.

If your YouTube home page suggested channels or suggested videos are a mess of junk you don't care about or just don't matter to you, simply follow these steps in the spoiler ...

Spoiler

When you're signed into YouTube it's easy to clean up and to get rid of a suggested channel or video:
- Hover over any channel you don't want, like "Tendances" for example and at the opposite side of the title (right side, same line) click on the greyed "Cross" to delete the bad guy
- Hover over any video you don't want, three dots will appear greyed at the right back of the said video and select "Not Interested".

To clean up your History, just head to your History page and do the same. Of course, you can always just set up YouTube to keep no history at all too.

And done, you are now free to walk on a sweet green meadow like any good Lemming and Hero should :classic_wink:

7 hours ago, Fifoo said:

Of course you can ...

If your YouTube home page suggested channels or suggested videos are a mess of junk you don't care about or just don't matter to you, simply follow these steps in the spoiler ...

I've already set it up to not track my history. I'm still getting inane and stupid suggestions because they're "popular right now." I still stand by my gripe that we need an option to turn off all suggestions on YouTube.

EDIT: And I already keep hitting the "Not Interested" button every time they suggest something. The number of suggestions they've been giving me has increased lately, not decreased.

7 hours ago, Fifoo said:

[...]

I know about these things, but they never really work 100%. If I use the "three dots" option, the very same thing that I clearly stated I am not interested in, can return either after refreshing the page or when I return hours later.

Their system in general is just incredible broken and/or overly aggressive to show certain content down your throat.

And as TheWhite and Lemming states as well, a lot of dumb shit gets promoted due to being popular or you get suggested the same shit you have already seen.

7 hours ago, Ernest Lemmingway said:

EDIT: And I already keep hitting the "Not Interested" button every time they suggest something. The number of suggestions they've been giving me has increased lately, not decreased.

Curiously it works for me: YouTube only give me the fourth suggested channels I want to see the most when connected.

Maybe it's due to the way I usually browse the web and the system configuration I use: no Win KB Telemetry shit, IE10 & IE11_Blockers, Background Tasks & Services optimized and setup to my needs only, IE 9 in sleep mode: "Be nice doggy I need you only for LOOT to work", no Java plugin, FF Quantum browser, AdBlocker Ultimate, Decentraleyes, Kaspersky Protection, NoScript, Disabling Google Analytics addon, All Google Experience's options setup to pause, and last, all Cache History Cookies and Session deleted with CCleaner each time the browser is closed and keeping only the fiew needed cookies that are really essential for FF to work.

Spoiler

Desktop_YouTube_recom.thumb.PNG.217c308c89888a160323a42490572269.PNG5ac5442ab0489_Desktop_Google_privacycheckup.thumb.PNG.0afedec51fe86a0c030bdf318ad61efb.PNG5ac5443739bfe_Desktop_Google_myactivity.thumb.PNG.1965b58a8e0446bf0983f892ea87c29f.PNG

I like to keep my privacy preserved and it does not bother me that Google declares me as an idle user, which makes me laugh considering the time I spend surfing with 1680 links and bookmarks registered in my browser ... :classic_tongue:

6 hours ago, Cynical Misanthrope said:

Their system in general is just incredible broken and/or overly aggressive to show certain content down your throat.

And as TheWhite and Lemming states as well, a lot of dumb shit gets promoted due to being popular or you get suggested the same shit you have already seen.

I totally agree with you and I share your opinion: the more we move forward in time, the more the Net becomes a huge trash that is filled with visibly debilitating and totally useless things. For example: I have no advantage and pleasure to know that my neighbor has filmed the stray dog in the neighborhood pissing on his lawn ... unless the dog bites him on the buttocks. :classic_biggrin: I am a paramedic, you know ...