29 minutes ago, zarantha said:

The corpses have always been with the spiders for me.

For me corpses will only in first time when i do quest. Later i reload and no more see this corpses)

I try do Chloe quest about 3 - 4 times for different reasons and no corpses)

4 hours ago, GuruSR said:

I'm using the option in DD

Sounds must be anyway - it's sound of new equiping device for Damsel in Distress - example: you unlock boots and DID equip on you new slave boots - also i can say it's will be in future - you still not go through all devices what this quest wants on you) If after time no sound - that means you are lucky and this time quest decide not equiping any new device.

11 hours ago, Tenri said:

You have to talk to female NPCs and use the restraints dialogue that might open their inventory for you to put devices on (or remove from)

OH darn it! Think I got it! I remember now turning something like "bondage dialogue" off in MCM for whatever reason I don't even remember now :) Will try it to turn it back on and tell you if that's it..

UPD: YES, that was it! The quest now advances as I tie people up. Thank you, you're awesome! :)

On 8/18/2020 at 1:31 PM, Elsidia said:

Chloe quest in middle where i'm in Whiterun almost on quest end.

To confirm a Solder position i open the mod found dead corpse reference and do command player.moveto reference

And what i see? All imperial corpses here.

i still can't believe you found them close to Whiterun, that's really funny lol

On 6/16/2020 at 6:09 PM, Kimy said:

Yes, but this would mean losing DCL's theme support. I am doing just that for some items with similar features, e.g. the rope devices. But for other items, the drop chances aren't even, or the code wants to be able to pick items by features.

Hello. I was reading my forum backlog, and found this post about changing DCL loot mechanic. I understand (and love) theme support, so how about instead of replacing hard coded scheme with loot pools, just add for every keyword another option - get generic device with DDi GetGenericDeviceByKeyword function? This way, DCL can pull devices from any mod that properly registered it's generic devices.

8 hours ago, DeWired said:

Hello. I was reading my forum backlog, and found this post about changing DCL loot mechanic. I understand (and love) theme support, so how about instead of replacing hard coded scheme with loot pools, just add for every keyword another option - get generic device with DDi GetGenericDeviceByKeyword function? This way, DCL can pull devices from any mod that properly registered it's generic devices.

The device database feature is semi-deprecated for a while now. At least half of DDX items aren't getting registered to that DB. It's actually a huge performance hog, particularly at game startup. Even WITHOUT most of DDX items getting added. I don't think the person who wrote that code thought of DD ever becoming THAT large, haha! I am probably going to remove that feature entirely, eventually. It just doesn't scale well enough. At least all things considered, I believe Leveled Item lists to be the overall better way to implement this functionality, mostly because it doesn't put huge strain on the scripting engine.

DCL never used the DB, because by nature it doesn't support complex item selection mechanics. It was written for simple selectors that assume drop chances to be even across all items matching the selector. DCL's drop mechanics are so complex because drop chances usually aren't even (e.g. players can set ball gags to have a higher drop chance than panel gags), so using it would save me a minor amount of lines of code compared to the status-quo, really. I'd still have to determine the proper selector in DCL before making a call to the DB.

On 8/19/2020 at 12:53 AM, Elsidia said:

It's not command, dd structure: all armors are from 2 pieces: invisible in inventory and visible on body (without name) -  and invisible on body but visible in inventory (part with name) When you try figure out what invisible part without name is wrong you need compare it by inventory items: all inventory items have programmed link to other part and you can see it in mod or script variables. Also for not QueueNiNode there is 1 part from devices hider what haven't inventory device and are used for parts hider. Somehow leg keys is very rare. But strange when your menu stuck on gloves - for me is changed to different body parts. Probably something is still wrong as i see.

Well, I've had zero time to look at it since, but the two pieces per 1 does make a lot of bloat, not sure why that was done, probably a coding reason behind it, though I have seen on occasion one item equipped while the hidden one had multiples.

On 8/19/2020 at 1:03 AM, Elsidia said:

Sounds must be anyway - it's sound of new equiping device for Damsel in Distress - example: you unlock boots and DID equip on you new slave boots - also i can say it's will be in future - you still not go through all devices what this quest wants on you) If after time no sound - that means you are lucky and this time quest decide not equiping any new device.

Actually with the QueueNiNode, I haven't heard any equip noises with that on, as it says in the information on it in the MCM menu in DD, it also doesn't bring up the dialogue asking me to equip something while in the inventory.

GuruSR.

Well hello ^^, first of all, i love your work, it's really amazing. I use cursed loot for a long time now beacause that increase the difficulty for skyrim. (sorry for my english techniquely this is not my first langage) 

But well i want to ask you something if you still update your mod. Well i try to make an adventure when my charactère stay virgin and then survive angainst the sexual attack from the other people. It's really fun and increase the survival spot to the game. But well i see that you can do nothing agains't your assaulter. Like when i run in the midnight in town i can see the message "{name of npc) will try to r*** you". When this mesage appear i try to run away but the npc teleport herself to me and i can do nothing... SO ! i want to ask you (if you want of course this is just a request) to add a system where we can defend herself like "defeat" where you can struggle to escape. Or maybe a message where you can chose to resist or do nothing like an another mod. Or just we can run away without a guy who teleport. 

This is it, your work is amazing and i just ask you a request. ^^ have a good night

4 hours ago, GuruSR said:

while the hidden one had multiples.

This not work that: You actually have 1 piece equiped - when you unlock it script remove it and equip other piece. Because if script misses info that you equip some of pieces it can't equip other and continue a quest.

4 hours ago, ScoKira said:

But well i want to ask you something if you still update your mod. Well i try to make an adventure when my charactère stay virgin and then survive angainst the sexual attack from the other people. It's really fun and increase the survival spot to the game. But well i see that you can do nothing agains't your assaulter. Like when i run in the midnight in town i can see the message "{name of npc) will try to r*** you". When this mesage appear i try to run away but the npc teleport herself to me and i can do nothing...

If you don't want to get raped, there's the option to wear a chastity belt. In the MCM under the Rape tab are two options you should (un)tick:

"Chastity devices prevent rape" and un-tick "Rapists can strip belts" (I'll attach a screen shot)

Spoiler

ScreenShot16069.jpg.ddcd9ea2edc32438f8e8f76436a6a6c1.jpg

I've had some occasions when I would have been raped via flash-grenade-attack, but only got a small message in the left upper corner: "Your chastity belt prevents you from being raped"

OR you could just turn off rape altogether, which I do most of the time, unless I need a lot of sex to get rid of the slave collar.

5 hours ago, ScoKira said:

(sorry for my english techniquely this is not my first langage)

I'd assume that most of us are using english as lingua franca.

The Leon quest is stuck the return to whiterun chat option is gone, I think I never actually got to finish the quest funny enough all but one other time my attempts crashed because of skyrim memory running out and reloading without computer restart would just crash the game again so I stopped trying. Now with about half the mods it's semi-stable but the dialogue option is nowhere to be seen all cluttered up with "ooo gagged" dialogues. I have seen them delete some dialogue before these dirty global chat options but every dialogue other than this one worked.1.png.16af5a8585a37349f7a1de446c9efde1.png

I don't know if this was a known issue or not but I found perhaps an unintended glitch while playing. If your character is wearing the shock boots and happens to put on a pet suit, the shock boots will punish you when you try to walk in the pet suit. I had to cheat myself in a leg restraints key to get the boots off so I could actually get somewhere.  Fortunately all those slave items can be removed with bound arms if you have the proper key.

Granted I'm playing SE but I assume the same occurs for LE.

4 hours ago, serranna said:

If your character is wearing the shock boots and happens to put on a pet suit, the shock boots will punish you when you try to walk in the pet suit.

That's not a bug but feature - you need walk on those boots slow. Then it no shock you.

I play SE too and use game pad. When i use it on full speed it shocks me. But when on half - you can move.

Edited: On keyboard i think it's calculate speed. First turn your move to walk then press forward do small step and stop. Only in that way shocks boots allow to move.

I test it on keyboard - it works but you need do precise movements.

I'm having an issue with my playthrough where consequences/public indecency won't trigger. These features worked initially but hours later I can't seem to get the guards to react to any sexual assault or nudity. Otherwise, everything appears to be working great.

I've tried enabling and disabling some mods, turning functionality on and off, saving, waiting and that kind of stuff but no joy. 

Since it was set up and working at one point I'm not sure how I broke it. Also, fun mod. It can be very challenging at times.

I use keyboard and mouse when I play and there is only 1 movement speed when crawling in the suit. You're saying I'm supposed to move the character so she takes one "step" then pause for a moment before stepping again? You move slow enough as is, in fact it really feels slower than standard walking speed (I haven't actually tested that) so I really don't think it should be shocking you.

On 8/21/2020 at 12:45 AM, Elsidia said:

This not work that: You actually have 1 piece equiped - when you unlock it script remove it and equip other piece. Because if script misses info that you equip some of pieces it can't equip other and continue a quest.

Well, that one time I had to remove something manually because it wasn't equipped (the visual one), there were 3 of the hidden one.  My guess is the item count isn't being checked before adding another somewhere in the code.

9 hours ago, InyBisInsulate said:

The Leon quest is stuck the return to whiterun chat option is gone, I think I never actually got to finish the quest funny enough all but one other time my attempts crashed because of skyrim memory running out and reloading without computer restart would just crash the game again so I stopped trying. Now with about half the mods it's semi-stable but the dialogue option is nowhere to be seen all cluttered up with "ooo gagged" dialogues. I have seen them delete some dialogue before these dirty global chat options but every dialogue other than this one worked.

It is never a good idea to disable a bunch of mods in the middle of saves, if you're having issues with memory and Skyrim crashing, would recommend:

1. Lowering video resolution (1080p is too high).

2. Reducing or removing 2K+ textures (again, too high).

3. Use Ordenador Texture Optimizer.  Aim it at your Data folder and let it go, it'll catch and fix malformed textures (which are memory crashers themselves).

I currently have 253 mods running (254 being the max), the game is stable for hours on end, well, except swapping back and forth from the game (Skyrim's DirectX code is sad, was never designed to be swapped out due to Xbox 360 nonsense).  So fix the issues above and see how things go, plus there are memory patches you can use on Skyrim through SKSE that'll allow you to tell Skyrim to use Malloc (the regular Memory allocation) instead of Skyrim's "fuzzy" one.

GuruSR.

2 hours ago, ZeroDrool said:

I'm having an issue with my playthrough where consequences/public indecency won't trigger. These features worked initially but hours later I can't seem to get the guards to react to any sexual assault or nudity. Otherwise, everything appears to be working great.

I've tried enabling and disabling some mods, turning functionality on and off, saving, waiting and that kind of stuff but no joy. 

Since it was set up and working at one point I'm not sure how I broke it. Also, fun mod. It can be very challenging at times.

Does the Cursed Loot Debug page of the MCM say there is an "Active Quest Running"? I am not sure if it disables the Public Indecency feature, but it might, since I usually turn indecency off for my own playthroughs anyway.

3 hours ago, serranna said:

You move slow enough as is, in fact it really feels slower than standard walking speed

In theory any boots slow you your speed by 20 - but it's not a problem for shocking you by boots. on controller i can normally move when have plus leg wrist on what slows too your movement - then speed is low enough. In other case boots always shock - i move in jumps and try to ignore shocking because in another way you need move very carefully)

2 hours ago, GuruSR said:

t wasn't equipped (the visual one), there were 3 of the hidden one.

No it's woks in another way. If you have equiped any hidden part what is boots, you can't equip any new boot visual part. Then we have definite problems i think.

Visual part - part what is visible in inventory and have all variables for operate with equipment.

Invisible part - have all keywords what operates with equipping allowing and also have "visual" part what you see on screen.

If you have on invisible part - you can have only one per player - if you have on invisible boots - you can't equip another boots.

What's happen if you try equip other visible boots but have on invisible part? It's can't equip visible parts but equip on you that invisible part from another boots.

That means if script try equip boots from DID (damsel in distress) but here already are invisible part equipped - it's can't equip quest item because it's not count as quest item. And quest no go to next stage. 

Also if you have more invisible parts on it's because:

1) this is from another visible parts and are linked together with it.

2) this is from another damage instance but not related to boots.

Ok i't sounds hard i try to explain by examples (numbers are wrong only for explaining.

ok we have: Inventory boots with name (in console you can see it but without links info):

Slave boots - 00E - worn . 00f - worn (00E linked to 00f)

Piercing 00A - worn. 00b - worn (00a links to 00b)

Bra (00c -worn. 00d -worn. (00c - links to 00d)

Wrong example - your PC (player) is damaged:

Slave boots 00e - worn. 00f - worn (linked boots)

Piercing - 00A - NOT worn - 00b - worn (damaged link)

Now when you try equip another piercing Slave piercing 010b inventory (with link to 011 invisible)- it's say you can't because invisible part is worn from another link.

But you still can worn another bra because invisible part's not exists.

Sometimes you got situation when invisible part is in inventory but not equipped.

Say: Piercing 00a -not exists in inventory (visible inventory part) but their link 00b exist in inventory 00b - but you don't see it  because it's not have inventory name. And not see on you because this part not equipped.

Then when you try equip link Slave piercing (from DID quest) 010 with it's own link 011) it's equip invisible part 00b but fail equip visible par Slave piercing 010 because it can be equipped only with link 011) And quest not see that Slave piercing is equipped. it's that there is equipped standard piercing 00a (it's invisible part but inventory part missing and you don't see it)

Only way to equip normally Slave piercing 010 is :

1) removeitem 00b in console - it works because those part not have linked inventory part 00a) and then equip in inventory Slave piercing 010 - now it's equips and quest goes to next stage. (In most cases) - why not goes? - it's another long programming story,

2) Found inventory link from Piercing 00a and equip it with console command.  player.equipitem 00a . It's works because invisible part from this link 00b is already equipped.

Now you can use legal dd mechanics to ride those piercings by use key or struggle or pick lock and then it's must unequip both 00a and 00b linked. later you can equip 010 slave piercings and it must work.

In theory you can in inventory different invisible parts from piercings. But in practice i don't know how it can be done. because if equip engine see if you equip piercing it uses invisible part of of piercing if it in inventory but not create a new invisible part from linked piercing.

All those errors happen by heavy script work and as more mods you have then more chance then some script broke and equip only one part of linked chain.

also in unequip process there script can broke to remove invisible part or even unequip it.

The more less heavy scripts and strong PC (Personal computer) then more less script errors.

Something like that.

I hope you understand my explanation)

The important aspect was if the dialogue is there with the bare minimum of mods. I always assumed it was because of either too many animations or scripts running. I guess resolution being full and graphics high because it's that by default is not really helping the manner is it? I have gotten this dominant follower thing to run ONCE, 3 years ago when there was no quest around it and it was pink texture galore and crashed a minute in. Every time I redo skyrim something is missing, now it's dialogue (say SD+ dialogue is missing completly this time around) and I just wanted a little heads up if this is the reason the quest is stuck. Fixing Skyrim by removing a mod is not my strengh as you can imagine by the CLUTTER in this damn dialogue bar.