1 hour ago, firepunch1 said:

I think you'd have better luck asking the author of the mod in question, rather than this one. They are pretty good about answering questions in their own thread. 

Any references for code related information, would rather not pass on the information without some assistance.

GuruSR.

2 hours ago, Elsidia said:

When you wear a bondage mittens lock pick are unavailable, the same when you wear a gag potions menu is empty. When you free from mittens all lock pick return to place.

I noticed, though didn't know about the potions and gags, guess I didn't see that before with the mittens.

Just like I'm not finding Julius' stash, most likely either one of the mods I have is breaking the location (as some of the mods I have alter the locations within it), either that or the ENB is getting in the way and it is too dark to see it.

GuruSR.

FYI,  I noticed today something about the slavers that are outside the hideout in the alternate start.  The two slaver bodies closest to the wagon will in some games be standing. up.  This only happens in games when you aren't using the princess alternate start.  Today I saw them standing, entered the slavers hideout for the first time and when I came out they were on the ground.

16 minutes ago, rjn said:

FYI,  I noticed today something about the slavers that are outside the hideout in the alternate start.  The two slaver bodies closest to the wagon will in some games be standing. up.  This only happens in games when you aren't using the princess alternate start.  Today I saw them standing, entered the slavers hideout for the first time and when I came out they were on the ground.

Nothing much to add. I'll just corroborate that I've also seen this happen when not using that particular alternate start. Sometimes they return to the ground after looting them or changing cell and back, other times one (or both) of them will stay stuck in their standing position.  

Rubber Doll Quest:

So, got the collar, went outside (less than a minute from getting collar), BAM, got the suit, next day, got the shoes.  Went to the Dollmaker, said "I need help getting out of this stuff.... can you unlock me?"  She said, if I can make it back from where she sends you, she will.  2 bugs I found, if you talk to her while being equipped, the "I made it back" is listed and you *can* use it.  The second bug is she unlocked the Rubber Doll Suit, I never teleported during the Bondage Adventure quest.

Laura's Shop "Seeking the Curse" quest, where she asks to remove your existing stuff, also unlocked the suit.

GuruSR.

52 minutes ago, GuruSR said:

Laura's Shop "Seeking the Curse" quest, where she asks to remove your existing stuff, also unlocked the suit.

If Laura's shop remove DD items marked as quest items it's not DCL guilt but Laura's Bondage shop.

50 minutes ago, GuruSR said:

less than a minute from getting collar

In default Collar expands after 12 hours if horny level is high enough. If it expands immediately then check your DCL MCM Rubber doll quest settings - you put there low values for Rubber quest.  Or your game save mess with those values.

6 hours ago, Elsidia said:

If Laura's shop remove DD items marked as quest items it's not DCL guilt but Laura's Bondage shop.

It isn't a quest item, I could sell it to the Dollmaker who also removed it after a Bondage Adventure...  You did read that above, did you not?  It is the one being added by the collar, because after I sold it, bought it back (to avoid issues with the quest), it was re-equipped, so clearly the right form ID for that to happen.

7 hours ago, Elsidia said:

In default Collar expands after 12 hours if horny level is high enough. If it expands immediately then check your DCL MCM Rubber doll quest settings - you put there low values for Rubber quest.  Or your game save mess with those values.

Pretty sure it was just caused by a quick exit, since it happened instantly after a load door cell load, it behaved properly afterwards, except, everyone keeps unlocking the suit, even Bondage Adventures...

GuruSR.

19 minutes ago, GuruSR said:

Pretty sure it was just caused by a quick exit,

Sometimes my game hangs up when i exit from Dollmaker's Shop - maybe your game speed up time)

16 minutes ago, GuruSR said:

everyone keeps unlocking the suit

Ok i checked the mod and dcur_rd_rubbersuit "Rubber Doll Suit" [ARMO:11065659], dcur_rd_rubbersuitRendered [ARMO:11065658] missed a keyword zad_BlockGeneric [KYWD:0C0429FB] - other items have that keyword.

12 hours ago, GuruSR said:

Rubber Doll Quest:

So, got the collar, went outside (less than a minute from getting collar), BAM, got the suit, next day, got the shoes.  Went to the Dollmaker, said "I need help getting out of this stuff.... can you unlock me?"  She said, if I can make it back from where she sends you, she will.  2 bugs I found, if you talk to her while being equipped, the "I made it back" is listed and you *can* use it.  The second bug is she unlocked the Rubber Doll Suit, I never teleported during the Bondage Adventure quest.

GuruSR.

You made a bit of a mess out of two feature there. You started a regular bondage adventure quest on the rubber set before you got completely covered. The dollmaker will have a special way out for you ONLY if you already got the rubber armbinder and your quest updated and told you to find the dollmaker. This is why you got odd behaviour

46 minutes ago, PegadaSans said:

Ah yes i found it. Thank you.

Is there a way to fix this quest.

Leon removes all the items including the collar at the end of the quest.

that is a feature. Kimy implemented the XDFF system...so Leon equips those corresponding items and removes the Obsidian restraints.

13 hours ago, Elsidia said:

Sometimes my game hangs up when i exit from Dollmaker's Shop - maybe your game speed up time)

Ok i checked the mod and dcur_rd_rubbersuit "Rubber Doll Suit" [ARMO:11065659], dcur_rd_rubbersuitRendered [ARMO:11065658] missed a keyword zad_BlockGeneric [KYWD:0C0429FB] - other items have that keyword.

Actually, I have no hangups with any location, in and out of locations usually takes about a second (and a bit sometimes).  I think what happened was I left too quickly after getting the collar zap, and exiting caused an update of the quest that might of got the value for the next change before it was updated by the collar zap, timing, all I can think of, the rest of them worked the same amount of time after the previous one, like I said, timing issue, possibly put the value for the next update before doing the actual update, so people with faster systems won't see this, it'll be rare, but can still happen.  And yes, the suit is unlockable by everyone, the Dollmaker, Devious Lore, etc, so that is why the suit won't stay locked, missing a keyword, at least that was found out before the next update, so it can be fixed.

9 hours ago, thedarkone1234 said:

You made a bit of a mess out of two feature there. You started a regular bondage adventure quest on the rubber set before you got completely covered. The dollmaker will have a special way out for you ONLY if you already got the rubber armbinder and your quest updated and told you to find the dollmaker. This is why you got odd behaviour

Actually, I talked to the Dollmaker and got the "if you make it back, I'll unlock you" from dialogue, so when that happened I re-talked to her, the "I made it back" was present in the list (value set to allow it to show up early, maybe move it to the end just before the teleport, or use the Quest's state to only show it).  Because I hit the talk beforehand, it said I got back and the quest cleaned up as usual, didn't see any odd behavior on a coding standpoint, the quest ended cleanly, I just got into the dialogue before I should have.  As for the Dollmaker's special way out, not that far yet, because it kept being delayed by everyone unlocking the suit, should be next though, as it seems to have all of the items minus the armbinder.  The dialogue I was using is the one that can cause the Bondage Adventure to start, now I know I can end it instantly and not be swept away, kind of a "cheat", but, hopefully that'll get fixed so it can't be exploited.

GuruSR.

Bondage Adventure, not sure how you're checking for the person to send it back to (when there was no "people" involved in starting it, but think you could pick someone who ISN'T gagged?  It's a constant Mppmhphmpmh loop, then when the person thinks they understand you, it goes one more (Mmph!) and exits dialogue, guess I'll have to delete saves back until it happened.

Also, when I "surrendered" while in the rubber doll outfit, enemies lost interest in her.  Umm, huh, isn't she supposed to be irresistible and just ripe for the taking?  Not even sure guards should be able to ignore her even with them being set off.

Also, with Bondage Adventure, don't use temp actors as targets, they wind up disabled most of the time, so you wind up going back to a spot pointing to the ground as a quest marker, denoting a disabled/dead & removed actor.

GuruSR.

14 minutes ago, GuruSR said:

Bondage Adventure, not sure how you're checking for the person to send it back to (when there was no "people" involved in starting it, but think you could pick someone who ISN'T gagged?  It's a constant Mppmhphmpmh loop, then when the person thinks they understand you, it goes one more (Mmph!) and exits dialogue, guess I'll have to delete saves back until it happened.

Also, when I "surrendered" while in the rubber doll outfit, enemies lost interest in her.  Umm, huh, isn't she supposed to be irresistible and just ripe for the taking?  Not even sure guards should be able to ignore her even with them being set off.

GuruSR.

Well when not triggered by talking to a NPC, BA will assign you a destination that is one of several possible actors, mainly various blacksmiths, innkeepers and merchants from vanilla Skyrim, I don't know who all the names belong to offhand. However none of them would be gagged without you or some other mod gagging them. As for finding some way to bypass the gag dialogue for the sake of avoiding that conflict, it wouldn't be a bad idea. There are a few ways to remove gags from the NPC depending on what you have installed, the console being a method that is available unless you've specifically locked it, DD Equip is another option assuming you've turned off hardcore mode in its MCM.

4 hours ago, GuruSR said:

Actually, I talked to the Dollmaker and got the "if you make it back, I'll unlock you" from dialogue, so when that happened I re-talked to her, the "I made it back" was present in the list (value set to allow it to show up early, maybe move it to the end just before the teleport, or use the Quest's state to only show it).  Because I hit the talk beforehand, it said I got back and the quest cleaned up as usual, didn't see any odd behavior on a coding standpoint, the quest ended cleanly, I just got into the dialogue before I should have.  As for the Dollmaker's special way out, not that far yet, because it kept being delayed by everyone unlocking the suit, should be next though, as it seems to have all of the items minus the armbinder.  The dialogue I was using is the one that can cause the Bondage Adventure to start, now I know I can end it instantly and not be swept away, kind of a "cheat", but, hopefully that'll get fixed so it can't be exploited.

GuruSR.

You missed my point. The "I have been locked in restraints" which you can say to ANY merchant and can trigger a bondage adventure is NOT the proper way to deal with quest items, or frankly ANY items that aren't standart. Sometimes it is available when you are bound by special items such as a slave collar or a timed belt but it shouldn't work on them, and shouldn't be used in them.

In general, if you talk to the dollmaker before you got the rubber armbinder and got your specific rubber doll quest to TELL you to go to the dollmaker, then you are definitely not going to get it properly.

But there is indeed a bug that the rubber suit counts as an item everyone can remove. This is the one problem on Kimy's end. The rest is on you to just follow the quest steps and not try other means to break it.

You will know the proper rubber doll dialogue since it will SPECIFICALLY mention the rubber several times and end up with the dollmaker telling you to have a lot of sex to remove it. This is the only proper way

3 hours ago, Tenri said:

Well when not triggered by talking to a NPC, BA will assign you a destination that is one of several possible actors, mainly various blacksmiths, innkeepers and merchants from vanilla Skyrim, I don't know who all the names belong to offhand. However none of them would be gagged without you or some other mod gagging them. As for finding some way to bypass the gag dialogue for the sake of avoiding that conflict, it wouldn't be a bad idea. There are a few ways to remove gags from the NPC depending on what you have installed, the console being a method that is available unless you've specifically locked it, DD Equip is another option assuming you've turned off hardcore mode in its MCM.

The gagged person was the target of the BA for the "I made it back."  So I had no choice but to reload that, the next person that I got it to happen with was 

an Argonian (random Skooma seller out on a road), upon getting the BA, when i got back, he was disabled.

33 minutes ago, thedarkone1234 said:

You missed my point. The "I have been locked in restraints" which you can say to ANY merchant and can trigger a bondage adventure is NOT the proper way to deal with quest items, or frankly ANY items that aren't standart. Sometimes it is available when you are bound by special items such as a slave collar or a timed belt but it shouldn't work on them, and shouldn't be used in them.

In general, if you talk to the dollmaker before you got the rubber armbinder and got your specific rubber doll quest to TELL you to go to the dollmaker, then you are definitely not going to get it properly.

But there is indeed a bug that the rubber suit counts as an item everyone can remove. This is the one problem on Kimy's end. The rest is on you to just follow the quest steps and not try other means to break it.

You will know the proper rubber doll dialogue since it will SPECIFICALLY mention the rubber several times and end up with the dollmaker telling you to have a lot of sex to remove it. This is the only proper way

You're point wasn't valid enough, sorry.  The point I was making was, the Dollmaker sent me on a BA, but I was able to end it instantly with the "I made it back" dialogue and end it, that was the point I was making!  That and the Rubber Doll suit is missing a keyword that should stop it from being unlocked normally, it also isn't a quest item because I could sell it.

I've not gotten to the Rubber Doll quest point for the Dollmaker dialogue for it, due to the unequipping of the suit, when it happens, then I'll see the dialogue.

GuruSR.

Got to the armbinder part of the Rubber Doll, I think, not sure, it is black in color and not marked Playable (0x00031018), it showed up after the last expansion notice.  I am noticing that sleeping in a bed (I have no alteration mods for sleeping whatsoever) and having sex through solicitation, the open hood unequips but doesn't re-equip, but according to the inventory, it is equipped but the player isn't gagged.  I visited the Dollmaker and no quest update available, so I slept a few more times, think the bed is causing it to think it's not complete, no clue why it is messing the gag so much.

DD also isn't re-equipping the armbinder so the player has no hands and it won't relink it back in, guess because the item isn't Playable, as I don't see it in the inventory.

GuruSR.