8 hours ago, kaldwin said:

DD gag talk just ends the conversation with them telling you to loose the gag, right?

Are you locked in a "special event" gag, like the slave gag, or "the silencer?"  Those two specific gags don't allow for any talking

Nope and nope. While testing I've added and puted on all kinds of different gags - and DCL's talk just isn't working, the standart DD's kicks in, I don't know why.. But you know, screw it, I've just stocked on a little rolls of paper in case I end up in a gag that doesn't let me ask for help w/o it :)

16 hours ago, kaldwin said:

Does anyone know why Serana doesn't get hit by traps?  I'm also using more XDFF rules, devious lore, and devious helpers.  None of the follower specific dialog options from those mods show up for here either.  It's like she isn't registering as a follower, but she's fallowing me around anyway.

I've completed the dawngaurd story line, so she should be a full follower

For some reason only known to Beth, Serana is not using Beth's own follower system, which means my code doesn't recognize her. I had added some custom checks for her and some other custom followers, but this code had issues and I disabled it. Maybe one day I need to fix it. :D

2 hours ago, sonjohandbzx said:

Ok, thanks. for checking

As for me Customer follow me only when she not restrained. And no matter i have follower or not.

Also when she no restrained she will escape very fast if i'm not near. In other way when she is in restraints i can go to dollmaker and speak with her and complete the quest.

Check spoiler:

Spoiler

ScreenShot94.jpg.1bced13fb714a2aaf2c1b96d950fd3d8.jpg

ScreenShot93.jpg.4c725ba2821574c15ea915a19a99c718.jpg

ScreenShot92.jpg.e114a1938db129d49b7a71f5728010ab.jpg

1 hour ago, Kimy said:

For some reason only known to Beth, Serana is not using Beth's own follower system, which means my code doesn't recognize her. I had added some custom checks for her and some other custom followers, but this code had issues and I disabled it. Maybe one day I need to fix it. :D

Another fact for the "Only Skyrim things" list ?

1 hour ago, Kimy said:

For some reason only known to Beth, Serana is not using Beth's own follower system,

If I remember correctly this is from bethesda experimenting with enhanced follower AI, which we see later in Fallout 4, now it's been a while since I played vanilla skyrim without any follower enhancement mods, but I believe Serana is the only follower with an AI package to actually sandbox

9 hours ago, Kimy said:

Damn.  I wanted her as my dom.  Well at least I can still tie her up

1 hour ago, Deoxyribonucleic_acid said:

Dont know if its been requested already a quick search didnt bring results. The outfits from Kziitd would be a nice addition to devious devices and cursed loot

It's not part of DD or DCL, but there are mods that add DD locking sripts and change the equipment slots to match what DD uses.  I couldn't seem to get both DD and CBBE conversions to play nice with each other, so I dropped the DD conversions.  They're UNP by default

48 minutes ago, Zaflis said:

There should be many mods that make Serena or any npc into a follower.

Tried a few of them.  Haven't found any that works with XDFF rules.  From what Kimy said about the different follower script, I probably need to find a mod that specifically removes that script.  Going to search myself for a mod like that and post a link if I find one.  In the meantime, If anyone knows of one, I'd appreciate a link

1 hour ago, Elsidia said:

How you can apply XDFF rules to other followers? I thought it work only with Leon and Leash in last 8.5 version?

In quest Dominate?

use this mod.  Aside from more rules, it also lets any follower (except serana apparently) be you dom.  If you have a multiple follower mod, you can turn your second and up followers into sister subs

15 hours ago, Elsidia said:

As for me Customer follow me only when she not restrained. And no matter i have follower or not.

Also when she no restrained she will escape very fast if i'm not near. In other way when she is in restraints i can go to dollmaker and speak with her and complete the quest.

Check spoiler:

Hide contents

ScreenShot94.jpg.1bced13fb714a2aaf2c1b96d950fd3d8.jpg

ScreenShot93.jpg.4c725ba2821574c15ea915a19a99c718.jpg

ScreenShot92.jpg.e114a1938db129d49b7a71f5728010ab.jpg

I've only seen the third message appear when I hit her.

The second message only once, but then the customer had become invisible (happens sometimes to me that a 'follower' becomes invisible).

Never received the Quest finish option. :(

5 minutes ago, sonjohandbzx said:

I've only seen the third message appear when I hit her.

In High restraints this message is very rare because she is properly and heavy tied.

6 minutes ago, sonjohandbzx said:

The second message only once, but then the customer had become invisible (happens sometimes to me that a 'follower' becomes invisible).

Maybe this interfere with no ending quest option because DCL can't recognize customer as follower. Even is she not disappear something blocking vanilla followers system. Can you try temporally release a companion before start a quest and then hire it again?

you can also check escape system: not put on customer restraints and, when she refuses to walk with you, run away. Then quest must be failed after time and you got message box to say you need to return to dollmaker and got punish for that. If it's not work too then customer isn't properly identify as quest object.

Also you can check with:

Spoiler

in console sqv dcur_dq_quest

variable what related to customer - there must be your customer references id.

can test player.moveto id where is customer id to check if all works properly.

8 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

In High restraints this message is very rare because she is properly and heavy tied.

Maybe this interfere with no ending quest option because DCL can't recognize customer as follower. Even is she not disappear something blocking vanilla followers system. Can you try temporally release a companion before start a quest and then hire it again?

you can also check escape system: not put on customer restraints and, when she refuses to walk with you, run away. Then quest must be failed after time and you got message box to say you need to return to dollmaker and got punish for that. If it's not work too then customer isn't properly identify as quest object.

Also you can check with:

Reveal hidden contents

in console sqv dcur_dq_quest

variable what related to customer - there must be your customer references id.

can test player.moveto id where is customer id to check if all works properly.

I indeed have a strange thing happening with followers: I've dismissed all and for the Leon quest, I keep getting a message that I have a follower (from a load before I started the Rubber Arrears quest). I even used AFT summon all followers to check if I had a hidden dog follower or something like that. (I have quests running where I'm supposed to follow an NPC in a dungeon, does that count?) I have over 30 quests active atm. oops.

3 minutes ago, Caladian said:

@sonjohandbzxThis can happen sometimes, if it does the follower will still follow you. First try in the console:  set playerfollowercount to 0

If they stop following you, then it worked.  If it didn't, I just attacked my follower until I got the message that they left my service.

The stange thing is that they actually did leave the building etc, so I don't see how they could still be in my service?
I'll try with the console command.

28 minutes ago, sonjohandbzx said:

The stange thing is that they actually did leave the building etc, so I don't see how they could still be in my service?
I'll try with the console command.

Invite them again to follow then kick them with the command.  If that fails, punch them, put them on fire... just damage them

While i testing Rubber Arrears quest i found that if customer have speedmult 0.70 - she refuses to move. When i set speedmult 100 or 70 she start walk.

Isnt' here a error? 0.70 speedmult isn't too low to NPC can walk?

My tests show then she stop walking when speedmult is lower than 2.

What was a idea for this quest? Speedmult 70 or even slower? On speedmult 2 she walks so slow then this quest wil lbe take a few real time hours to return Dawnstar.

Hello,

i've a problem outside DCL, somewhat related, i dont know the cause so i dont know which mod is causing it, or where i made a mistake.. i beleive this forum will be the best to help me.

If you're still interested this is the problem:

My character's mouth is closed when wearing a gag (any gag)

Mouth can not be opened manually by a key from different mod (SL Survival Open Mouth Key -INS)

What i tried:

Using FNIS

Runing Bodyslide

Reinstalling mods that might be related

-(like for example.....

Devious Devices asses, integration, extension

zaz animation pack

SL Survival

Spank That ASs

SLAnimloader

DF Spank SLAL mini-pack - 20200623-0

SexLab Separate Orgasm LE

Devious Followers

)

Any ideas what could i do next ?

9 hours ago, Elsidia said:

While i testing Rubber Arrears quest i found that if customer have speedmult 0.70 - she refuses to move. When i set speedmult 100 or 70 she start walk.

Isnt' here a error? 0.70 speedmult isn't too low to NPC can walk?

My tests show then she stop walking when speedmult is lower than 2.

What was a idea for this quest? Speedmult 70 or even slower? On speedmult 2 she walks so slow then this quest wil lbe take a few real time hours to return Dawnstar.

The speed mult shouldn't be that low. The restraints packs use mostly standard DD devices with standard speed reduction. Which restraints set were you using?

7 minutes ago, Kimy said:

Which restraints set were you using?

I use high restraints after teleport to near a dawnstar i beat a girl to get ready to move and check speedmult to girl. Still 0.7.

7 minutes ago, Kimy said:

The speed mult shouldn't be that low.

In dcur_dq_quest script is set speedmult to 0.7

Spoiler

a.SetDisplayName(GirlName)    
        a.setav("SpeedMult", 0.7)
        i = Utility.RandomInt(0, (GirlOutfits.Length - 1))
        a.SetOutFit(GirlOutfits)   

And later it's not change to normal speed.

I found if not use any restraints girl moves. In 90% cases.