On 8/22/2020 at 11:14 AM, Tenri said:

Does the Cursed Loot Debug page of the MCM say there is an "Active Quest Running"? I am not sure if it disables the Public Indecency feature, but it might, since I usually turn indecency off for my own playthroughs anyway.

Thanks for the response... I forgot to report back :/

Anyway. Just as mysteriously as the problem began, the problem resolved itself.

it may have been something I did though I don't know what. It seems that the sheets can get a little sticky when your mods have been in bed together for a while... Maybe things just hiccup. All I really did was disable/enable mods, reconfigure stuff, and learn the menus like the back of my hand.

before, no amount of lewd behavior would trigger the NPCs, but now there's a new bailiff in town cuz the heads are crackin'

10 hours ago, thedarkone1234 said:

Are you sure it is related to Chloe's quest? Maybe you are just lacking the crash fixes or something and the game crashes "randomly" when you get that far.

Did you try playing around the same area without this mod? Was it stable?

The location did not crash when i disable DCL, so i assume its related

Edit: Nvm i fixed it, i just disable and re-enable and made a fresh start

8 hours ago, Elsidia said:

If you play SE version be sure you have installed mfgfix latest version and HDT SMP and DD DCL HDT SMP fix or if not HDT SMP, then ddhotfix.

If you play LE version then HDT mod for chain physics.

i use Legendary version of skyrim and i already using HDT PE and HDT high heels

Edit: Nvm i fixed it, i just disable and re-enable and made a fresh start

So i just got my first cursed loot event, and got a full set of restraints worn on my avatar. I have screenshot of everything that has been worn, and then one of what shows in world. Seems anything being worn on the body is either not loading in or is invisible (eg; corset, dress, Chastity belt, chastity bra etc), I can see Gag harness, blindfold, gloves, boots, plugs, clit piercing and thats it.

Worn Items and in world view

Cheers

1 hour ago, jesse folland said:

So i just got my first cursed loot event, and got a full set of restraints worn on my avatar. I have screenshot of everything that has been worn, and then one of what shows in world. Seems anything being worn on the body is either not loading in or is invisible (eg; corset, dress, Chastity belt, chastity bra etc), I can see Gag harness, blindfold, gloves, boots, plugs, clit piercing and thats it.

Worn Items and in world view

Cheers

did you batch build the dd and dcl outfits in bodyslide?

42 minutes ago, zarantha said:

did you batch build the dd and dcl outfits in bodyslide?

Given that I don't know what you're talking about, lets go with no, heh. I have bodyslide installed, didn't realise there was further work to be done after that though, but sounds like thats what my problem could be.

I'm almost finished re-installing/applying DCL (and I did the HDT Physics Extensions as well - all the boobs were bouncing and stetching all over the place) hpoing that may fix things.

EDIT: Or maybe, jsut maybe, Idiot here forgot to re-install Bodyslide after moving from MO back to NMM *slaps forehead* - though, sounds like that only solves part of my issue

@Kimy

thought of an idea for sasha.

the idea being that when she equips the yoke for being in a city or town maybe have an option to choose via toggle in the mcm or via dialog to have it swapped for an arm binder.

if you used the dialog option, and hardcore is active, there could be a chance that she will say no. if she says yes or hardcore isnt active, she will swap the yoke for an arm binder and could add a catsuit as well with some dialog to the effect of "since i am feeling generous, i will equip the arm binder on you but i want you to show off your curves so you will wear this catsuit for 24 hours, reguardles if we are in a city or not"

On 8/23/2020 at 3:58 PM, Kimy said:

That's exactly what it is. Not sure what you expected me to use to create random numbers instead of the built-in API functions? House elves armed with dice?

Ha, that was funny, needed that after that week from... COVID 19, thanks for the headaches...  Anyways, if you're randomizing say between 1 and 100, you can do this in another function (since again, computers can't produce random numbers).

1.  Get the low count (so 1 would be it)

2.  The range would be 100 (1 to 100).

3.  Multiply that by 10, or even 100 (not sure what your ranges go to).

4. Use the RandomInt/Float on a value from (1 to range times value), then divide it and add the offset (if one).

IE:  Int RNG = (RandomInt(100,10000) \ 100) As Int ;This will produce a wider range of random numbers that won't follow a regular pattern.  (Light reading:  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Random_number_generation)

The RandomInt/Float is a basic randomizer code with no seed functionality, so the only way to get a higher refinement of the limited randomization is to ask for a larger random range, then chop it down, this way you won't see the randomizer hitting common repeats, which it does, a lot.  The other way would be to use an array and zero out the item's weight that was picked and add a weight onto the others and re-randomize until you find one that has a weight to take, but that itself causes too much looping.

GuruSR.

Rubber Doll Quest:

Seems to be re-equipping things I've removed a while ago.  I re-added and equipped the Locking Rubber Gloves, though as of late, I'm seeing black Arm Cuffs, not in inventory, I added every last Arm Cuff from this mod in and it isn't from this mod, no clue where they came from, they just "showed up", but because I see no counterpart to unlock them with, I will have to try a blacksmith.  No, the blacksmith can't remove them, too strong for the tools, and the item that is there was the Arm Cuffs I removed earlier, they're baaack.  The ones that say they cannot be unequipped, so the mod is not seeing them being properly removed.

GuruSR.

9 minutes ago, GuruSR said:

Arm Cuff

From Damsel in Distress

9 minutes ago, GuruSR said:

Locking Rubber Gloves

From Damsel in Distress

As i remember your catsuit not seen that rubber gloves is removed that means it was wrong removed and now it's shows up.

51 minutes ago, GuruSR said:

Ha, that was funny, needed that after that week from... COVID 19, thanks for the headaches...  Anyways, if you're randomizing say between 1 and 100, you can do this in another function (since again, computers can't produce random numbers).

1.  Get the low count (so 1 would be it)

2.  The range would be 100 (1 to 100).

3.  Multiply that by 10, or even 100 (not sure what your ranges go to).

4. Use the RandomInt/Float on a value from (1 to range times value), then divide it and add the offset (if one).

IE:  Int RNG = (RandomInt(100,10000) \ 100) As Int ;This will produce a wider range of random numbers that won't follow a regular pattern.  (Light reading:  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Random_number_generation)

The RandomInt/Float is a basic randomizer code with no seed functionality, so the only way to get a higher refinement of the limited randomization is to ask for a larger random range, then chop it down, this way you won't see the randomizer hitting common repeats, which it does, a lot.  The other way would be to use an array and zero out the item's weight that was picked and add a weight onto the others and re-randomize until you find one that has a weight to take, but that itself causes too much looping.

GuruSR.

Do you -really- suggest me implementing a custom RNG in a crude programming language running on a potato of an engine to slightly improve distribution?

I mean...okay...it's not that I couldn't. It's just that I thought Skyrim's crappy RNG was the least of its problem! :D

PS: Sorry to hear you got this nasty thing. Get well, soon!

6 hours ago, Kimy said:

Do you -really- suggest me implementing a custom RNG in a crude programming language running on a potato of an engine to slightly improve distribution?

I mean...okay...it's not that I couldn't. It's just that I thought Skyrim's crappy RNG was the least of its problem! :D

PS: Sorry to hear you got this nasty thing. Get well, soon!

Well, first, let me correct a missing bit of information, I'm an I.T. and I go into locations that have active and some locations an unknown count of COVID-19 cases, so I myself have (thankfully) not caught the virus, but I am in situations where I am almost wanting to wear a hazmat suit from head to toe just to make sure I don't.  Family members here are in the high-risk category and I really do not want to bring that home from work.  The stress added with PPE and remembering everything I do in a location with respect to avoiding COVID-19, put a large delay on the workload I have making days longer and harder, but so far I've been good.

And the reading of above (with the exception of the PS, sorry to leave out that information, today was another stress load, next week is going to be worse), yes, the "potato engne" (which was supposed to be superior to Oblivion, it's not), the horrible RNG (which actually is any computer, so can't really blame Skyrim's code), yes, it is the least of it's problems!  Though it does interfere with the randomness you were hoping for in this mod.  But it is a thought to look at, because the larger the pool of numbers, the lower risk of seeing a pattern in the "random" numbers.

GuruSR.

6 hours ago, Elsidia said:

From Damsel in Distress

From Damsel in Distress

As i remember your catsuit not seen that rubber gloves is removed that means it was wrong removed and now it's shows up.

Yes, sorry, I'm an I.T. and I do a lot of work in and around where COVID-19 outbreaks are in progress and could be, so it's been a bit of a stress super load when the customer wants it done with zero impact on the facility, plus my safety and the safety of my family (when I come home) are also a worry.

Yes, the rubber gloves were normally removed using keys, the arm cuffs showed up afterwards, I removed them but they returned, they've re-returned.  The Locking Rubber Gloves I properly removed as well (then got mittens after those), the mod thinks they're still present, so I re-added/equipped them in the hopes of unlocking them again and maybe this time, they'll be seen as removed, but now they're complaining the Arm Cuffs are in the way again.  Not sure what to do now.

GuruSR.

5 hours ago, GuruSR said:

Not sure what to do now.

I assume you know how to use xedit - open DCL in xedit, found those locking rubber gloves, found their render devices id. Then check player inventory in console. There must be item with that id. Then if you don't on locked rubber gloves inventory item you can remove rendered device by standard remove command in console. It's because only inventory device locked on you and don't allow to remove a rendered device. If that device not exist, you can remove by console. Also check in console quest status: dcur_lbquest (Damsel in distress quest) If it's running probably it's try to return that gloves.

The same for arm cuffs.

As for me i go to another more hard way: If found in inventory (player.showinventory) all rendered devices then count it with inventory devices what i have equipped by using xedit. If i found rendered device what don't have inventory device: i equip it by console - to avoid trigger dd equip system then try to remove by struggle, picklock, cut off while success. Always work fine.

Be careful: there is one rendered device without inventory device: device hider. Don't touch it or will be problem (in xedit it's marks as device hider)

2 hours ago, Elsidia said:

I assume you know how to use xedit - open DCL in xedit, found those locking rubber gloves, found their render devices id. Then check player inventory in console. There must be item with that id. Then if you don't on locked rubber gloves inventory item you can remove rendered device by standard remove command in console. It's because only inventory device locked on you and don't allow to remove a rendered device. If that device not exist, you can remove by console. Also check in console quest status: dcur_lbquest (Damsel in distress quest) If it's running probably it's try to return that gloves.

The same for arm cuffs.

As for me i go to another more hard way: If found in inventory (player.showinventory) all rendered devices then count it with inventory devices what i have equipped by using xedit. If i found rendered device what don't have inventory device: i equip it by console - to avoid trigger dd equip system then try to remove by struggle, picklock, cut off while success. Always work fine.

Be careful: there is one rendered device without inventory device: device hider. Don't touch it or will be problem (in xedit it's marks as device hider)

Yes, I can just pull the whole mod into the CK, I'll check that dcur_lbquest, it shouldn't be running or in a state?  Now the Arm Cuffs are a bit of a concern, because they show up on the player, but aren't visible in inventory (regular), I didn't check the console at the time, those appear to be the ones that were unlocked a way back, at least I think so, they could be a lock-on from another event, I'll look.  The Locking Rubber Gloves, I re-equipped to see about (again) properly unlocking them, to see if it registers properly as being unlocked.

GuruSR.

52 minutes ago, GuruSR said:

Now the Arm Cuffs are a bit of a concern

Easiest way: found in console rendered item id by compare equipped items without names in xedit. Then when found arm cuffs inventory item id (you can equip this item by console - player.equipitem id and then legally remove or player.remove id where id is rendered item id to remove without keys and struggle.

50 minutes ago, GuruSR said:

Yes, I can just pull the whole mod into the CK, I'll check that dcur_lbquest,

No need that global)

In console sqv dcur_lbqust  - check status and variables

sqs dcur_lbquest - (1 stage completed) (0 - not)

later can check those uncompleted stages into xedit to see what stages are missed and critical is or not

1 hour ago, Elsidia said:

Easiest way: found in console rendered item id by compare equipped items without names in xedit. Then when found arm cuffs inventory item id (you can equip this item by console - player.equipitem id and then legally remove or player.remove id where id is rendered item id to remove without keys and struggle.

No need that global)

In console sqv dcur_lbqust  - check status and variables

sqs dcur_lbquest - (1 stage completed) (0 - not)

later can check those uncompleted stages into xedit to see what stages are missed and critical is or not

lb_hasremoved_ArmCuffs_var was False, so was lb_hasremoved_CatsuitGloves_var, put both to True since I had done those a while back, apparently something happened that made those not set to True.  Stages 0, 10, 20, 30 are at 1, 1000 is at 0.

LinkedArmCuffs, RopeBindings and Shackles were also false.  Currently nothing is equipped, as I was able to get the body suit off and then the next set showed up, but I didn't see the other missing Trues until after I removed the final item at the end.

GuruSR.

47 minutes ago, GuruSR said:

Stages 0, 10, 20, 30 are at 1, 1000 is at 0.

Seems your Damsel in Distress quest still continue.

When you press sqv dcur_lbquest there must be stopped and 0,10,20,30 are 0 and 1000 are 1.

In spoiler are variables what need been set to true to stop quest.

And hope that for that quest onupdate event still running

Spoiler

lb_hasremoved_Armbinder , lb_hasremoved_Shackles , lb_hasremoved_LinkedArmCuffs ,    lb_hasremoved_RopeBindings , lb_hasremoved_LinkedCatsuitGloves , lb_hasremoved_ArmCuffs , lb_hasremoved_Hood ,lb_hasremoved_Blindfold , lb_hasremoved_PanelGag , lb_hasremoved_RingGag , lb_hasremoved_BallGag , lb_hasremoved_Catsuit , lb_hasremoved_Harness , lb_hasremoved_Belt , lb_hasremoved_Bra , lb_hasremoved_LegCuffs ,    lb_hasremoved_CatsuitBoots , lb_hasremoved_SlaveBoots , lb_hasremoved_CatsuitGloves , lb_hasremoved_NPiercings , lb_hasremoved_VPiercings , lb_hasremoved_APlug ,    lb_hasremoved_VPlug , lb_hasremoved_Collar , lb_hasremoved_Corset , lb_hasremoved_RestrainingBelt , lb_hasremoved_RigidBra

If not as last resource can try to reset that quest as it do at normally at this end and hope that this quest stopped normal and nothing more break.

Updated: if quest is normally stopped this quest variable lbqsquestrunning is false. If not it stopped wrong.

Edited: If you reset manually this variable not change need to change by set.

Hey guys!

I'm quite confused here.. Sometimes when my character gets gaged she cannot speak to anybody except her followers. When I try to talk to somebody - it's just down to couple of "mfph"''s and then person says like "I can't understand you, get rid of that gag first".. But other times when she's gaged - she CAN speak to people! After a couple of that "mphs"'s theare's a line like "You use gestures to move your point.." after wich person says like "OK, got it", there's a message "Speech debuff added" and the dialog opens.

And I cannot figure out what it depends on! At first I thought - OK, maybe I can't use gestures when also my hands are tied, but right now my character got herself in mittens and straightjacket.. and she still CAN talk to people using this gestures!

I don't get it, really. But as far as I can recall - it started after installing this mod (I mean total inability to talk sometimes). Can someone here tell me what's this really dependant on?

3 minutes ago, evilblade said:

Hey guys!

I'm quite confused here.. Sometimes when my character gets gaged she cannot speak to anybody except her followers. When I try to talk to somebody - it's just down to couple of "mfph"''s and then person says like "I can't understand you, get rid of that gag first".. But other times when she's gaged - she CAN speak to people! After a couple of that "mphs"'s theare's a line like "You use gestures to move your point.." after wich person says like "OK, got it", there's a message "Speech debuff added" and the dialog opens.

And I cannot figure out what it depends on! At first I thought - OK, maybe I can't use gestures when also my hands are tied, but right now my character got herself in mittens and straightjacket.. and she still CAN talk to people using this gestures!

I don't get it, really. But as far as I can recall - it started after installing this mod (I mean total inability to talk sometimes). Can someone here tell me what's this really dependant on?

Devious devices has it's own gag talk. based on what gag your character is wearing...they will not be able to speak with npcs. for e.g. with ball gags your character will not be able to talk with npc (excpt your followers) unless you have a roll of paper, quill and an inkwell. but if you are using Cursed Loot's gag talk ,your characer has a % chance to talk with an npc. check for it in the Cursed Loot's MCM.