14 hours ago, PegadaSans said:

Leon removes all the items including the collar at the end of the quest.

I check the script - it's happen because of slow scripts working - when you choose be slave Leon or Leash - it's start unequiping obsidian items but it's very slow process because system use universal unequip system. Because when you start next quest with Leah or Leon Obsidian collar is still on you and new quest fail equip new slave collar. Later by previous script from Leon's quest Obsidian collar is unequiped too. That means you start new quest without collar what means be on you. But it's not break a new quest  only you not see collar on you.

5 hours ago, Lekefeno said:

Does shasha has anything implemented yet when you become her plaything?

Spoiler

After time sometimes show up debug message when Sasha wants to talk with you. Then when you speak with she have new random dialogue. Nothing more to say explore yourself what Sasha wants from you.

5 hours ago, GuruSR said:

The point I was making was, the Dollmaker sent me on a BA

Sorry this is low script working issue and nothing there can be do.  First script wants to equip on you items but because of slow script working or your game have teleport issue ( i have teleported always fast, but after teleport still items equiping) you still stay on place where can end a quest.

4 minutes ago, Elsidia said:
  Hide contents

After time sometimes show up debug message when Sasha wants to talk with you. Then when you speak with she have new random dialogue. Nothing more to say explore yourself what Sasha wants from you.

I mean i think i already explored all her dialogs. And most of them are just repetitive at some point. And i was wondering if there was gonna be new content for sasha in the next update ? to make her more like submissive lola mod.

6 minutes ago, Lekefeno said:

I mean i think i already explored all her dialogs.

Sasha is best mistress what is available in DCL. Leash is awful and highly bugged. You can try Devious followers continued mod - there too is many repeat things but i think a little bit more than DCL offers.

5 hours ago, thedarkone1234 said:

You missed my point. The "I have been locked in restraints" which you can say to ANY merchant and can trigger a bondage adventure is NOT the proper way to deal with quest items, or frankly ANY items that aren't standart. Sometimes it is available when you are bound by special items such as a slave collar or a timed belt but it shouldn't work on them, and shouldn't be used in them.

I could accept your point if those dialogue options hadn't been added by the same mod. Of course it would be stark crazy to get bound by one mod, unse another to get untied and complain that the quest breaks. When I had DCL freshly installed (and default optins in the MCM, which was then locked) I used every available means to get out of the bonds. Started the shopping quest, got the dialogue-line of "I've been locked in restraints, can you please help me" and of course I used that. It frankly shouldn't be there during the other quest.

Had no issues with the slave collar though. It stays on (as with Laura's gear) when I ask someone to untie me.

Also have had no issues with the randomly started BA, quest target has always been a blacksmith.

My last BA was very short - bloke forgot to teleport me somewhere, so all I had to do was walk over to the fire and tell him that I've made it back.

32 minutes ago, ralchemilla said:

If i install Devious Cursed Loot, does it make Deviously Helpless , Deviously Captured and Dangerous Night redundant? meaning.. i should remove them from my load order to reduce possible script usage concerns?

It does make all of these redundant, but if you prefer using the standalone mods instead, you can configure DCL not to clash with them.

35 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

Sasha is best mistress what is available in DCL. Leash is awful and highly bugged. You can try Devious followers continued mod - there too is many repeat things but i think a little bit more than DCL offers.

i know about other mods like Devious Followers and submissive lola. Its just that i hope that Kimy will develop Sasha's dom side even more.

@Kimy, I know you and the team are probably looking to avoid mission creep at this point but can I put in a small request for when you update DCUR and/or DDI/E? Is it possible to add in a bit of repeating vocalisation for when the player is gagged please, kind of like the option in ZaZ? I think it would add to the realism to have the player or NPC make a bit of noise now and again, especially if they’re getting turned on/shocked by the various toys or trying to MMPPPHH out a shout. Thank you very kindly for all your hard work, it is appreciated. ?

16 hours ago, twsnider1138 said:

@Kimy, I know you and the team are probably looking to avoid mission creep at this point but can I put in a small request for when you update DCUR and/or DDI/E? Is it possible to add in a bit of repeating vocalisation for when the player is gagged please, kind of like the option in ZaZ? I think it would add to the realism to have the player or NPC make a bit of noise now and again, especially if they’re getting turned on/shocked by the various toys or trying to MMPPPHH out a shout. Thank you very kindly for all your hard work, it is appreciated. ?

For gag sounds, make sure to have GagSFX installed.

And more gag sounds will be added to various events in the next version!

13 hours ago, GuruSR said:

so I slept a few more times

I do some test and can say:

This is anti cheat system - when you sleep time for rubber doll quest not going - that means if you have rubber doll collar you can sleep 1000 hours and quest not continue.

Also waiting system haven't that anti cheat system - i don't know why: or make players life easier or forgot about it and not make the system for wait.

If you got on rubber doll collar - wait 12 hours (default time to expand) Then stay and wait while collar expands to suit. Repeat process while you got all details on you.

Edited: it's not work in your build home - build home is place where DCL events are forbidden.

the open hood unequips but doesn't re-equip

It's a know gags bug - it's not really unequiped only visual, Press on that item and it will equip back and shows visual.

Got to the armbinder part of the Rubber Doll

If you got on black armbinder it's not from Rubber dool quest. Probably it's a devious devices ddl bug - sometimes it equips rendered device and forgot equip inventory device. Then when you next time equip the same type of item (armbinder) it's show up only before equiped rendered device on you.

How to solve? In console check your inventory and remove that bugged rendered device. Or find inventory device for that and equip it by console - then escape from it by inventory. That fixes that bug. Also i think you got Rubber doll armbinder in inventory - after remove bugged item you can manually equip rubber doll armbinder and continue a quest.

On 8/12/2020 at 11:49 PM, GuruSR said:

I never teleported during the Bondage Adventure quest.

Can't confim that bug: i was teleported so fast i can't speak with her before teleport. Probably you have heavy scripted Skyrim because scripts work slower that my game.

Of course after return she unequips that suit because of missing keyword.

15 hours ago, Elsidia said:

Sorry this is low script working issue and nothing there can be do.  First script wants to equip on you items but because of slow script working or your game have teleport issue ( i have teleported always fast, but after teleport still items equiping) you still stay on place where can end a quest.

Actually, during the equip part, I was able to talk, disabling the player controls before doing the equip stage would definitely fix that.  As for equipping, it was fast then the teleport would have happened had I not been faster on getting to the dialogue that caused the quest to think I made it back and finished.

GuruSR.

4 hours ago, Elsidia said:

I do some test and can say:

This is anti cheat system - when you sleep time for rubber doll quest not going - that means if you have rubber doll collar you can sleep 1000 hours and quest not continue.

Also waiting system haven't that anti cheat system - i don't know why: or make players life easier or forgot about it and not make the system for wait.

If you got on rubber doll collar - wait 12 hours (default time to expand) Then stay and wait while collar expands to suit. Repeat process while you got all details on you.

Edited: it's not work in your build home - build home is place where DCL events are forbidden.

I was in an Inn doing the sleeping, actually in Dawnstar.  I did fix the mod with respect to the suit, so it wouldn't unequip anymore by normal means, so that helped the quest progress, though I *DID* find the reason behind the hood being removed, apparently the slot is set to remove it in Sexlab, but DD doesn't automatically disable all the slots it needs, so all animations will undo whatever it has them set for, I went looking and sure enough, the head was set to remove on one set of animations, I turned that off and it fixed the hood from being removed.

5 hours ago, Elsidia said:

If you got on black armbinder it's not from Rubber dool quest. Probably it's a devious devices ddl bug - sometimes it equips rendered device and forgot equip inventory device. Then when you next time equip the same type of item (armbinder) it's show up only before equiped rendered device on you.

How to solve? In console check your inventory and remove that bugged rendered device. Or find inventory device for that and equip it by console - then escape from it by inventory. That fixes that bug. Also i think you got Rubber doll armbinder in inventory - after remove bugged item you can manually equip rubber doll armbinder and continue a quest.

I've no idea where that armbinder came from, it was just after/at the same time as the notice of expansion, I later turned up the ability to rip it off by "accident" and was able to get it off and manually remove it from the inventory and unequip it, then I re-equipped another one, manipulated the locks and unlocked it, that cleaned up the armbinder, then about 10 minutes of play later, I finally got the pink armbinder for the doll, then the quest was able to continue.

When I got to the Dollmaker, there is a missing "you" in one of her conversations about "whore" (trying to not to ruin this for anyone), when I read the sentence it was indeed missing a "you".  Other than that, it is working fine from here out, now that I got past the suit issue by adding that keyword in.

Though I find it odd the Dollmaker can't make out people with a gag in, I mean, she *IS* the Dollmaker, shouldn't she?

Off to do the rest of the quest, see if it works fine, then off to do Leon's party stuff, because I can't while the Dollmaker is going.

Oh, DD's random events, tripping over heels (while not moving, nice trick, yes, I know, no velocity info like Oblivion had), happened while I was waiting for BA to unequip at the return, though for a moment there, I thought the dialogue timeout was going to happen, as I see on some of the solicitation where you ask for keys.

GuruSR.

2 hours ago, GuruSR said:

... though I *DID* find the reason behind the hood being removed, apparently the slot is set to remove it in Sexlab, but DD doesn't automatically disable all the slots it needs, so all animations will undo whatever it has them set for, I went looking and sure enough, the head was set to remove on one set of animations, I turned that off and it fixed the hood from being removed.

Though I find it odd the Dollmaker can't make out people with a gag in, I mean, she *IS* the Dollmaker, shouldn't she?

Most DDs have the SexLabNoStrip keyword and that should prevent SexLab from stripping them, can't say I have extensively tested that though.

I remember the dollmaker being able to ignore gags in the past but it has been a while since I've gone to her wearing one, did you get a fully blocked dialogue with her, or just the first blocking Mmph or w/e and then normal dialogue?

18 minutes ago, Lekefeno said:

Anyone knows if its possible to trigger the bound queen quest. Cause i cannot find the note in any ornate or boss chest even the its 100% chance to find it. Any command to start the quest for example ?

make sure you're high enough level for it to naturally spawn

5 hours ago, Tenri said:

Most DDs have the SexLabNoStrip keyword and that should prevent SexLab from stripping them, can't say I have extensively tested that though.

I remember the dollmaker being able to ignore gags in the past but it has been a while since I've gone to her wearing one, did you get a fully blocked dialogue with her, or just the first blocking Mmph or w/e and then normal dialogue?

After her getting the quest to continue, it was a full block, she couldn't understand me (the []'ed message about you need to get rid of the gag).

And in the process of doing sex to get rid of it (just now actually), a nearby NPC wanted to rape the player while I was trying to get another to do the same, but right in the middle of the setup apparently "I was searching the <playername> and found some devices", out of nowhere because I didn't get to talk to the other npc because they moved off when the rape started, then that messagebox showed up and the player went into bleedout and got locked up tighter, now is doing a DDYokeSolo instead of having the rape sex she was starting to do.  No clue why it did that, I wasn't in any dialogue at the moment, totally bizarre.  I wonder if that has anything to do with Selfbondage, I believe I have that set so it won't happen.

EDIT:  The Rubber Doll quest is over, sadly, I am still locked in the Rubber Doll Hood (the open one).  Any suggestions?

GuruSR.

Working through LEON:

Teleport worked just fine, the scene where you had to do things for the person you were brought there by, should really disable the player controls, very confusing, because as soon as he said that, it said talk to him again, so I did, saw the "Thats it?", thinking that was all he wanted, apparently there was a non-scene happening in the middle of this and I ran to the chest for the next marked part in the quest.  The guard apparently hates that guy and tried murdering him while we were in the non-scene stuff outside the door the guard was at (oof).  So, when that was over, everything else seemed to work, except the Party outfit, they won't go on on the first attempt, it repeats the dialogue for all of the pieces.  I hit the Put ons twice to get them to go, then the guard inspected them and checked my boots, boots, I don't have any boots!

Now on the hunt for items, boots, need those, looking for them...

GuruSR.

13 hours ago, Kimy said:

For gag sounds, make sure to have GagSFX installed.

And more gag sounds will be added to various events in the next version!

I do have GagSFX installed at the moment but thanks for letting me know there will be more to come. You’ve made this gag talk fetishist very happy, boss. ?

11 hours ago, Lekefeno said:

Anyone knows if its possible to trigger the bound queen quest. Cause i cannot find the note in any ornate or boss chest even the its 100% chance to find it. Any command to start the quest for example ?

There is also a level threshold for the quest, are you at the right level?