1 hour ago, GuruSR said:

Iron Shackles

Hmmm... Iron shackles is first item what unequips when you unlock rubber gloves with key after cage - see my screenshot. If you left on somehow it on, you broke the quest - you can try remove those by console - seems nothing can be more worse as now it.

41 minutes ago, zarantha said:

do you have any mods that clean up the dead bodies?

I have no clue - specially not installed - also i thought bodies clean a Skyrim itself. I have mfgfix. Here i have plugin list - also if you boring to look into you can say what mods clean a bodies)

Spoiler (my mod list without fixes made by myself by count global mods):

Spoiler

Alternate Start

CBBE SMP for breast physics - i use custom body remake ini files for physics.

DEM pantyhose - edited2: also install a few days ago bodies disapear a lot time before.

Devious devices SE equip - disabled in vortex keep in mind that i have this mod.

Devious followers SE -not continue version

Fuz do roh

HDT SMP - for chain physics or what is left from it)

Laura Bondage Shop SE

Luxury collection SE

Remodeled armor CBBE SE

Simple slavery plus SE

Trapped in rubber - yes yes i have it! - In DCL thread is still as recommended mod but some time ago i heard that it damage a save. Why still this is recommended modlist have no clue. Edited: Also bodies disappear a lot eager while i install this mod.

Edited3: OF course zaz 8+ i forgot about it)

That's all - unless utility mods for stable work.

In text file are my load order with all utilities - i hope i not left any important mod from list if you don't want to look into.

loadorder.txt

Hello. For some reason DCL fails to send PC to Dagonar prison where there is a bounty. Guard just say "Come on" and no teleport to the prison happens. It used to works many saves ago.

I found this in Papyrus log:

Warning: Property pqs on script dcur_prison_arrest_goprison attached to topic info 520FEA56 on quest dcur_prison_guardArrestDlg (520FE4E6) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

Hi there, fellas.

So, my char got herself locked in the slave collar.. Am I to understand it correctly that I'll eventually find some special key for it? Will it be called something like "slave collar key"? Oh.. and there's min and max days and sex acts in MCM for it, will I get some kind of a message that I fullfilled this conditions?

43 minutes ago, evilblade said:

will I get some kind of a message that I fullfilled this conditions?

Game choses random time between min and max time and this is time how long you need worn that collar.

Also second condition is have those count sex acts to unlock your collar. Edited: you need made sex act as in count to unlock collar.

When both conditions is clear you got message - you can unlock collar by press on it.

Also if you set using keys for that collar i gues you need restraint (? not sure) key to unlock it after first two conditions complete.

55 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

When both conditions is clear you got message - you can unlock collar by press on it.

Also if you set using keys for that collar i gues you need restraint (? not sure) key to unlock it after first two conditions complete.

Oh.. OK, so the "unlock" option will just appear? Allright, and yes, the checkbox is on, so we'll see if it's a standard restraint key or not..

Thanks!

25 minutes ago, evilblade said:

Allright, and yes, the checkbox is on, so we'll see if it's a standard restraint key or not..

I check the Slave collar into mod and it uses Head restraint's key. Also i don't remember if message is pop up as message box or debug message in left upper screen corner.

18 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

I check the Slave collar into mod and it uses Head restraint's key. Also i don't remember if message is pop up as message box or debug message in left upper screen corner.

Yup, it has just unlocked and it was a pop up as message box. And yes, it needs a Head restraint's key.

1 hour ago, evilblade said:

Yup, it has just unlocked and it was a pop up as message box. And yes, it needs a Head restraint's key.

Yes. ...aaaand you should not tick the box with 'needs a key to unlock' if you have a Keyholder. Bloody box, telling you that you could unlock the collar if you had the right key, annoyingly pops up every few minutes.

8 hours ago, Elsidia said:

Hmmm... Iron shackles is first item what unequips when you unlock rubber gloves with key after cage - see my screenshot. If you left on somehow it on, you broke the quest - you can try remove those by console - seems nothing can be more worse as now it.

Odd, because I did nothing special to get out of the cage other than just doing the needed methods to escape, so something went amiss, so the shackles should not be there, though unequipping them in the console will not cause grief with the quest or did the quest add them back during the re-equip of things that are supposedly "under" the previous ones, as I saw more than one set of gloves.

EDIT:  I removed the Iron Shackles, but trying to unlock the Rubber Suit gives the complaint that I have to unlock the Rubber Gloves first, is it meaning the Collar instead, that is still there.

GuruSR.

1 hour ago, GuruSR said:

Rubber Suit gives the complaint that I have to unlock the Rubber Gloves first

You mess me up with those Iron shackles)

Game say correct answer - there is restraints remove order.

As for suit you first need remove  1) Arm cuffs to remove 2) Locking Rubber gloves, when you remove locking rubber gloves i assume for remove suit you need remove a boots too and then you can remove suit. And if game says it can't then follow the instruction and remove what game demands.

See in spoiler picture.

Spoiler

ScreenShot83.jpg.73b08649c8861a49d663198de56dfb39.jpg

12 hours ago, zarantha said:

that clean up the dead bodies?

This is insane)

I just found thing on what i can't believe...

I try to help other user with this quest and load a save with Chloe quest in middle where i'm in Whiterun almost on quest end.

To confirm a Solder position i open the mod found dead corpse reference and do command player.moveto reference

And what i see? All imperial corpses here. When i was there by quest stage i see nothing! Try it do several times and nothing!

I can only guess how to fix it.

When you need find that stupid corpse you need

1) squeeze through hole

2) Save a game

3) Exit Skyrim

4) Load a game.

Then maybe corpses will be here.

Or after kill the spiders - save a game and then do other points.

Unfortunately i don't have a save. When i be in mood i will start new game, complete alternative start. Again)

And then save before squeeze and test different variants.

6 hours ago, Elsidia said:

You mess me up with those Iron shackles)

Game say correct answer - there is restraints remove order.

As for suit you first need remove  1) Arm cuffs to remove 2) Locking Rubber gloves, when you remove locking rubber gloves i assume for remove suit you need remove a boots too and then you can remove suit. And if game says it can't then follow the instruction and remove what game demands.

See in spoiler picture.

I did the Arm Cuffs and Locking Rubber Gloves ages ago, they're looooong gone, the boots are still present though, so maybe the information is hard coded for the gloves when the boots are there in the way.  Though when I remember removing the arm cuffs, the locking rubber gloves, I had another set of gloves on after that that required keys too, went through 3 gags as well after the hood.  I'll look and see if their unequipping and removing is clean, but last I looked at the inventory in the console, I didn't see anything out of the ordinary.

The items I am seeing right now in the inventory (from this mod that are worn and don't show up in the inventory) are:

0004B5E6

0004C616

0004C617

0004EBFA

000423F7

GuruSR.

Hi guys, me again with yet another question.

How does this tie-me-up quest work? It says I have to wear rubber suit, well I do. It says I have to put on gag and wrist restraints on 5 people.. Well, I tried putting them on by trading with my followers, tried by "openactorcontainer 1" in console on random NPCs.. it dindn't count in both cases. Then I read in the very mod's description that I got to talk people into wearing this restraints... but how?! I see no such dialog option! Am I missing something?

1 hour ago, evilblade said:

Hi guys, me again with yet another question.

How does this tie-me-up quest work? It says I have to wear rubber suit, well I do. It says I have to put on gag and wrist restraints on 5 people.. Well, I tried putting them on by trading with my followers, tried by "openactorcontainer 1" in console on random NPCs.. it dindn't count in both cases. Then I read in the very mod's description that I got to talk people into wearing this restraints... but how?! I see no such dialog option! Am I missing something?

You have to talk to female NPCs and use the restraints dialogue that might open their inventory for you to put devices on (or remove from) them, the dialogue will say if they want more of fewer devices before opening it, and they will be upset if you do the opposite of what they ask. other consequences exist for that dialogue.

2 hours ago, GuruSR said:

The items I am seeing right now in the inventory

I have night now after a 12 hours i test how to take off catsuit.

About items what you mention (all is legal Damsel in Distress quest items):

00043993  - Huge Vibrator

0004B5E6 -  Butt Plug

0004C616 - Vaginal Piercing

0004C617 - Nipple Piercings

0004EBFA - Steel Collar

000423F7 - Rubber Boots

00041926 - Locking Rubber Suit

As i see from this list - then boots goes off. Or maybe Collar too - hard to say at this point

If not success later i made a list how items goes off. (With screenshot of equiped items)

Don't disappoint after remove a catsuit new items goes on)

3 hours ago, GuruSR said:

The items I am seeing right now in the inventory

Updated: Test shows when you remove last part of restraint after press ok in message, recommend enter system menu and wait while mod reequip and unequip items - you hear a sound after that. Then can return to inventory and close it to update status.

In text file are removing process with answers

I first spoiler are items list after unlock arms - get next quest stage

In second spoiler are items list after rubber suit can be free unlocked (also gags and blindfolds you can remove before suit)

Spoiler

ScreenShot88.jpg.26c59894feced9e679eb788f561f9a96.jpg

Spoiler

ScreenShot87.jpg.a4516015fb98b24bab836c99ec866886.jpg

DID.txt

2 hours ago, Elsidia said:

I have night now after a 12 hours i test how to take off catsuit.

About items what you mention (all is legal Damsel in Distress quest items):

00043993  - Huge Vibrator

0004B5E6 -  Butt Plug

0004C616 - Vaginal Piercing

0004C617 - Nipple Piercings

0004EBFA - Steel Collar

000423F7 - Rubber Boots

00041926 - Locking Rubber Suit

As i see from this list - then boots goes off. Or maybe Collar too - hard to say at this point

If not success later i made a list how items goes off. (With screenshot of equiped items)

Don't disappoint after remove a catsuit new items goes on)

Odd how they don't list a name beside them, love that console command...   Anyhow, not seen any leg or head keys in a few game days, so it'll be a while, keys are extremely rare dropping, lets just say she could be frozen for months with no inflation for longer.

1 hour ago, Elsidia said:

Updated: Test shows when you remove last part of restraint after press ok in message, recommend enter system menu and wait while mod reequip and unequip items - you hear a sound after that. Then can return to inventory and close it to update status.

In text file are removing process with answers

I first spoiler are items list after unlock arms - get next quest stage

In second spoiler are items list after rubber suit can be free unlocked (also gags and blindfolds you can remove before suit)

Actually, I won't hear any of the noises, I'm using the option in DD -> Devices Underneath (1) -> Use QueueNiNode, so it shouldn't make any noises, which I've noticed, it doesn't, also doesn't care if I'm in the inventory or not.  As for the removal of items, I figured the head had to be done, well, I wanted it done, using the 1st person movement limitation with "Joy of Perspective" and with my ENB running, anything past 8pm at night, good luck in seeing anything 2 inches in front of you (and that is WITHOUT a blindfold), need a torch indoors and outdoors after 8pm on most nights.  So the hood, blindfolds and gags were the first ones I wanted off, then the chastity parts, and keys for collar and boots when I got them, but so far, super sparse.

GuruSR.

23 hours ago, Elsidia said:

I have no clue - specially not installed - also i thought bodies clean a Skyrim itself. I have mfgfix. Here i have plugin list - also if you boring to look into you can say what mods clean a bodies)

Spoiler (my mod list without fixes made by myself by count global mods):

Hide contents

Alternate Start

CBBE SMP for breast physics - i use custom body remake ini files for physics.

DEM pantyhose - edited2: also install a few days ago bodies disapear a lot time before.

Devious devices SE equip - disabled in vortex keep in mind that i have this mod.

Devious followers SE -not continue version

Fuz do roh

HDT SMP - for chain physics or what is left from it)

Laura Bondage Shop SE

Luxury collection SE

Remodeled armor CBBE SE

Simple slavery plus SE

Trapped in rubber - yes yes i have it! - In DCL thread is still as recommended mod but some time ago i heard that it damage a save. Why still this is recommended modlist have no clue. Edited: Also bodies disappear a lot eager while i install this mod.

Edited3: OF course zaz 8+ i forgot about it)

That's all - unless utility mods for stable work.

In text file are my load order with all utilities - i hope i not left any important mod from list if you don't want to look into.

loadorder.txt 1.31 kB · 1 download

Yeah, dead bodies will eventually despawn even without a mod. i mention it because some people like to get rid of the bodies even if they will go away eventually.

So how long are you waiting in game before starting the chloe quest? i can't think of a time i didn't start it right away, because i want the main quest started too.

11 hours ago, Elsidia said:

This is insane)

I just found thing on what i can't believe...

I try to help other user with this quest and load a save with Chloe quest in middle where i'm in Whiterun almost on quest end.

To confirm a Solder position i open the mod found dead corpse reference and do command player.moveto reference

And what i see? All imperial corpses here. When i was there by quest stage i see nothing! Try it do several times and nothing!

I can only guess how to fix it.

When you need find that stupid corpse you need

1) squeeze through hole

2) Save a game

3) Exit Skyrim

4) Load a game.

Then maybe corpses will be here.

Or after kill the spiders - save a game and then do other points.

Unfortunately i don't have a save. When i be in mood i will start new game, complete alternative start. Again)

And then save before squeeze and test different variants.

The corpses have always been with the spiders for me. My main problem is i have autoloot and the first few times i didn't realize i picked up a note i needed to read.

2 hours ago, Randomuser2001 said:

Hey i need some help, i kinda had to run away, but while i was running away a npc i had asked if they wanted to wear bondage equiped bondage on her, i ran away, and a few hours irl when i arrived she was still in it, any ideas as to how to remove them?

talk to the npc again and see if she wants devices removed?

7 hours ago, GuruSR said:

love that console command...

It's not command, dd structure: all armors are from 2 pieces: invisible in inventory and visible on body (without name) -  and invisible on body but visible in inventory (part with name) When you try figure out what invisible part without name is wrong you need compare it by inventory items: all inventory items have programmed link to other part and you can see it in mod or script variables. Also for not QueueNiNode there is 1 part from devices hider what haven't inventory device and are used for parts hider. Somehow leg keys is very rare. But strange when your menu stuck on gloves - for me is changed to different body parts. Probably something is still wrong as i see.

31 minutes ago, zarantha said:

So how long are you waiting in game before starting the chloe quest?

I do speed run

1) Complete a alternate start.

2) Got note and Start Chloe quest.

3) Enter in Helgen for vanilla quest - search burned corpse.

4) Exit Helgen, enter in vanilla quest cave to save a person here.

5) Cave collapse and exit.

6) Enter Helgen keep and continue Chole quest

7) At this point i do it further quest  in 10 minutes  RL time. (going straight to Chloe without loot, free her and squeeze through passage)