On 9/1/2020 at 5:12 PM, Deoxyribonucleic_acid said:

Dont know if its been requested already a quick search didnt bring results. The outfits from Kziitd would be a nice addition to devious devices and cursed loot

I know that these items exist but never tested or downloaded them. I can add these if A) there are both CBBE and UUNP Bodyslide versions available, and B) the author allows merging the assets with other mods. Not sure if that's the case.

28 minutes ago, Kimy said:

I know that these items exist but never tested or downloaded them. I can add these if A) there are both CBBE and UUNP Bodyslide versions available, and B) the author allows merging the assets with other mods. Not sure if that's the case.

The originals seems to be UUNP, but as someone else mentioned earlier in this thread: there are CBBE conversions around... So I guess the only question that remains is B

1 hour ago, Kimy said:

Right, if anyone knows if the author allows using their assets in other mods, let me know, and I will merge the stuff.

Basically, it's not hard to add my libraries to the mod like Captured Dreams or Aradia Devious. I would do that, but I don't know how to add device style to MCM Cursed Loot - I haven't figured it out yet.

And about permission: when I did the conversion of these mods for DD, the @kziitd immediately allowed me to place my changes within the loverslab.

12 hours ago, Kimy said:

they're UUNP by default, but there are conversion mods

16 hours ago, kziitd said:

Do it :heart:

If there is the same thing in the future, there is still no need to ask.

Fantastic! Thank you!!!!

I will merge the items into DD, then! I might need to ask the person who did the CBBE conversion as well, though. :)

Small update: The CBBE files seemed to have been deleted from OneDrive, where they were hosted. That's a bit of a problem. :S

Also, according to the description of the original files, the mod seems to contain DAZ assets. Aren't these commercial? If yes, I don't think I can merge these assets. I don't have a licence for DAZ stuff.

13 hours ago, Kimy said:

Small update: The CBBE files seemed to have been deleted from OneDrive, where they were hosted. That's a bit of a problem. :S

Also, according to the description of the original files, the mod seems to contain DAZ assets. Aren't these commercial? If yes, I don't think I can merge these assets. I don't have a licence for DAZ stuff.

I looked up their license agreement and this is what it says

• Title and Ownership. The Content contains copyrighted and/or proprietary information protected by the laws of the United States and/or international laws and treaties. DAZ and its library licensors retain all rights in, title to, and ownership of the DAZ Content. The applicable third-party published artists and their library licensors retain all rights in, title to, and ownership of the PA Content. DAZ gives no rights or warranties with regard to the use of any objects, names, trademarks, service marks, or works of authorship depicted in any Content and User is solely responsible for separately obtaining all such necessary rights or consents that may be required for any particular use of objects, names, trademarks, service marks or works of authorship.
  • Restrictions on Copying. The Content is provided for User's exclusive use. User does not have the right to provide the Content to others in any form or on any media except as set forth in this Agreement. The Content may be copied in whole or in part for User’s exclusive use. Specifically, User may copy the Content onto the storage device of an unlimited number of computers owned or controlled by User. The Content is for User’s exclusive use and no other individual or entity. Each individual must obtain his or her own license to use the Content.

But porting assets into free mods cant be prohibitet?

aslong as credit is given and no money is involved wouldnt that be considered fair use? many games have mods with ported assets, i think skyrim has a few infact isnt there a sims hair mod? although i am very uneducated when it comes to theese types of things 

I haven't studied the rules of the DAZ, but I think I can't charge anyone again

As far as I know, there are a lot of skyrim and fallout4 content of clothing types behind the patreon pay wall. It is obvious to use DAZ resources. In fact, I don't know why they are not in trouble.

Are the rules different from what I understand?

All in all, Kimy said no, then No.

It's a pity, but this is life.

1 hour ago, kziitd said:

I haven't studied the rules of the DAZ, but I think I can't charge anyone again

As far as I know, there are a lot of skyrim and fallout4 content of clothing types behind the patreon pay wall. It is obvious to use DAZ resources. In fact, I don't know why they are not in trouble.

Are the rules different from what I understand?

All in all, Kimy said no, then No.

It's a pity, but this is life.

Are all of the assets using commercial assets? I could still merge the ones that do not!

58 minutes ago, Kimy said:

Are all of the assets using commercial assets? I could still merge the ones that do not!

Ha, actually, it makes me a little confused to recall carefully now.

What I can confirm is that cloth and adhesive tape should not be complete DAZ. At least I am crude. I directly use 3dsmax to increase the number of polygon vertices, and then make changes that are suitable for skyrim's facial features as much as possible. What is the original one? I can only say that it is a 3D model with rings or slices, and some of them are shared resources from sharecg, and then they are simply modified, pieced together, and so on. There are also some game 3D resources extraction

There may be more

https://www.deviantart.com/noone102000/art/FREEBIE-Latex-Box-tie-Armbinder-811836997

The free thing released by the author, the device in this link is one of them. I didn't see the same permission statement as the official product of DAZ. Of course, as I said before, I didn't intend to use it for commercial purposes

The contents of BDSM maids, except that the skirt is one of the contents of a maid from rendereotica, Strictly speaking, DAZ's store doesn't have much adult content, it's basically rendereotica stuff.they are "DAZ resources" in terms of 3D software use. The rest are published by the author named noone 102000 on deviantart for free, and then combined with other 3D resources I can collect, such as chain, belt, hood, etc

And what prevents integration by adding a new script with a function?

For example:

Function kzi_setDevices() global
    kziLibs kzi = None 
    dcur_itemlib dci = None 
    kzi = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x00000EB5, "KziitdXXXToolset.esp") as kziLibs  
    dci = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x0002194B, "Deviously Cursed Loot.esp") as dcur_itemlib
    dci.kzi_inv = kzi.kziI
    dci.kzi_Ren = kzi.kziR
	etc.
endfunction

As far as I understand, further you need to supplement the dcur_itemlib.psc script with entries like

Armor Property kzi_inv Auto

I would do it myself, but I don't know how to add styles to MCM Cursed Loot

14 hours ago, kziitd said:

Ha, actually, it makes me a little confused to recall carefully now.

What I can confirm is that cloth and adhesive tape should not be complete DAZ. At least I am crude. I directly use 3dsmax to increase the number of polygon vertices, and then make changes that are suitable for skyrim's facial features as much as possible. What is the original one? I can only say that it is a 3D model with rings or slices, and some of them are shared resources from sharecg, and then they are simply modified, pieced together, and so on. There are also some game 3D resources extraction

There may be more

https://www.deviantart.com/noone102000/art/FREEBIE-Latex-Box-tie-Armbinder-811836997

The free thing released by the author, the device in this link is one of them. I didn't see the same permission statement as the official product of DAZ. Of course, as I said before, I didn't intend to use it for commercial purposes

The contents of BDSM maids, except that the skirt is one of the contents of a maid from rendereotica, Strictly speaking, DAZ's store doesn't have much adult content, it's basically rendereotica stuff.they are "DAZ resources" in terms of 3D software use. The rest are published by the author named noone 102000 on deviantart for free, and then combined with other 3D resources I can collect, such as chain, belt, hood, etc

If the author has provided the sources for fee as it seems in the case of this armbinder (lovely design btw). Then there should be no issues using it.

The DAZ studio licence does not extend to user created content. Would be the same as Adobe saying you can't use something you made yourself in Photoshop without Adobe's permission.

Included resources in DAZ are subject to the permissions of course and seem to be out of the question. Content is depending on what the creator has stated in his/her permissions.

18 hours ago, stas2503 said:

And what prevents integration by adding a new script with a function?

For example:

Function kzi_setDevices() global
    kziLibs kzi = None 
    dcur_itemlib dci = None 
    kzi = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x00000EB5, "KziitdXXXToolset.esp") as kziLibs  
    dci = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x0002194B, "Deviously Cursed Loot.esp") as dcur_itemlib
    dci.kzi_inv = kzi.kziI
    dci.kzi_Ren = kzi.kziR
	etc.
endfunction

As far as I understand, further you need to supplement the dcur_itemlib.psc script with entries like

Armor Property kzi_inv Auto

I would do it myself, but I don't know how to add styles to MCM Cursed Loot

I did it like that for Aradia's stuff because Aradia would not allow merging her assets into DD. But this really limits the usefulness of the items, as nobody can make DD devices with custom scripted behavior, then. Mind you that Aradia's items are not available in the framework, only in DCL. I honestly don't think I would use this approach again.

16 hours ago, naaitsab said:

If the author has provided the sources for fee as it seems in the case of this armbinder (lovely design btw). Then there should be no issues using it.

The DAZ studio licence does not extend to user created content. Would be the same as Adobe saying you can't use something you made yourself in Photoshop without Adobe's permission.

Included resources in DAZ are subject to the permissions of course and seem to be out of the question. Content is depending on what the creator has stated in his/her permissions.

I have no real way to find out what the permissions are for a collection of items in an archive. When I merge items into DD, I need assurance from the contributor that the assets are free from any 3rd party rights preventing distribution as standalone assets.

Normally, if you purchase digital assets from a store, you buy the rights to use these assets in YOUR projects only, e.g. YOUR game. Passing the assets on to another person to use in THEIR projects is normally strictly forbidden. Which is why I asked for clarification. If I get assured these assets are ok to use in MY project, I can merge them. Otherwise I can not.

31 minutes ago, Kimy said:

I have no real way to find out what the permissions are for a collection of items in an archive. When I merge items into DD, I need assurance from the contributor that the assets are free from any 3rd party rights preventing distribution as standalone assets.

Normally, if you purchase digital assets from a store, you buy the rights to use these assets in YOUR projects only, e.g. YOUR game. Passing the assets on to another person to use in THEIR projects is normally strictly forbidden. Which is why I asked for clarification. If I get assured these assets are ok to use in MY project, I can merge them. Otherwise I can not.

The items that where converted from the free collection of Noone (https://www.deviantart.com/noone102000) are also part of the pack.

I'm not sure where the other items like the gags and maid stuff came from. As the "Skyrim porters" are already agreed with bundling it, it could be limited to only those free items.

As the item is free, and it's only converted to another game, not modified. And DD/DCL is also free I don't see a real issue with these specific files. To be sure a message to Noone could be sent on Deviantart, I could send a message if you don't have an account. 

1 hour ago, Kimy said:

I did it like that for Aradia's stuff because Aradia would not allow merging her assets into DD. But this really limits the usefulness of the items, as nobody can make DD devices with custom scripted behavior, then. Mind you that Aradia's items are not available in the framework, only in DCL. I honestly don't think I would use this approach again.

I am now making my own mod with a soft requires to bdsm-maid. And I used a similar function in my scripts. I did this because the CK doesn't like regular esp files as master files. And extra master files are useless.
In your case, if you are unable to resolve the issue with DAZ assets, my proposal may be useful.

Again, it is your right to do the integration or not. But I would still like to see similar devices with DCL 9.x

1 hour ago, naaitsab said:

The items that where converted from the free collection of Noone (https://www.deviantart.com/noone102000) are also part of the pack.

I'm not sure where the other items like the gags and maid stuff came from. As the "Skyrim porters" are already agreed with bundling it, it could be limited to only those free items.

As the item is free, and it's only converted to another game, not modified. And DD/DCL is also free I don't see a real issue with these specific files. To be sure a message to Noone could be sent on Deviantart, I could send a message if you don't have an account. 

I don't have a DA account, no.

20 hours ago, Kimy said:

Yeah, it said that the files have been removed or deleted.

Hmm thats really strange..... Here is the fetish set link

https://onedrive.live.com/?authkey=!AJuHFZzNeVJ9irc&id=E4D6C42B030BCF25!1754&cid=E4D6C42B030BCF25

Here is bdsmmaid

https://onedrive.live.com/?authkey=!AAbS3jPyH-lRGH4&cid=E4D6C42B030BCF25&id=E4D6C42B030BCF25!2010&parId=E4D6C42B030BCF25!1754&action=locate