1 hour ago, GuruSR said:

... I get the notices about possible rape candidate and such, but while 100% bound, says something like you're properly dressed and safe.  It is hard to read (some of the text gets the size of a pinhead and it's there for about 3 seconds).

three whole seconds? you must be kidding, some of these notes are gone faster than I even realised I could try to read it.

I tend to make screenshots a lot when these messages appear, and read them later (magnified to a readable size, that is)

2 hours ago, CaptainJ03 said:
4 hours ago, GuruSR said:

... I get the notices about possible rape candidate and such, but while 100% bound, says something like you're properly dressed and safe.  It is hard to read (some of the text gets the size of a pinhead and it's there for about 3 seconds).

Just instal this mod https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/81258 and you can read any notifications whenever you want.

you can also customize  hudmenu.swf file to change the duration and number of simultaneously displayed notifications,

Or instal this mod https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/85418 or follow instruction for this mod how edit .swf

4 hours ago, CaptainJ03 said:

three whole seconds? you must be kidding, some of these notes are gone faster than I even realised I could try to read it.

I tend to make screenshots a lot when these messages appear, and read them later (magnified to a readable size, that is)

Well, it's roughly 3 seconds, I never actually timed it, but yes, magnified to a readable size is what I'd need to do too, though with my Screenshot Manager, I can just look in My Games folder, in Skyrim ... and Screenshots and find it by date/time.

GuruSR.

2 hours ago, xtirp8 said:

Just instal this mod https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/81258 and you can read any notifications whenever you want.

you can also customize  hudmenu.swf file to change the duration and number of simultaneously displayed notifications,

Or instal this mod https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/85418 or follow instruction for this mod how edit .swf

A larger size of it would be easier, because I could read it along with the duration.  Thanks though, I have been looking at ways to alter it so I could see the information better.

GuruSR.

15 hours ago, GuruSR said:

One attempt to get back during BA, a rape happened, all it kept saying was I couldn't do something with something because there were mittens on your hands, again, text was too tiny to tell, so the rape failed on everyone in the queue.

I noticed this recently on a new character on SE where I left the DCL settings at default.  (I normally turn off the hardcore bondage mittens...) The message was warning that because of the mittens, it couldn't pick up the cuffs (shackles?   Can't recall the exact name...) that I always see it briefly equip and unequip at the beginning of a rape scene.   It's the same message you see when you loot someone/something while wearing those mittens, and drop some item because of them.

That said, that doesn't seem to stop rapes - they happened just fine a couple of times with the mittens on.   But I did have a case where I was in a chastity belt and gag, and it said the chastity was saving me from being raped...  Only then all the NPC rapists ended up not raping my character, buit instead following her around constantly, even through cell transitions.   It didn't reset them, either, when one of those NPCs later triggered (and finished) another rape scene... so I simply restored to an older point before the first one.  (Not a lot in that particular loadout, either - just DD, DCL, and DFC - all at mostly default settings - and I hadn't even really triggered DFC - no followers yet.)

I'm going to duplicate post over on DCL to let them know that this happened (originally posted in Laura's Bondage Shop).

Arrived back for "Seeking the Curse", talked to Laura who was sitting down, controls go dead (and hud vanishes) as scene moves player into view, at this point in time DCL decided that both Katarina and Laura (in that order) were going to rape the player, mid-unlocking (by Katarina) of the new store inventory, I was *pushed to the ground* and shortly after that, Katarina had sex with with the player, then Laura did it.  May want to communicate with DCL (Deviously Cursed Loot)'s author to see how to mark both as "not going to rape anyone".  A previous time it happened, I was going to say I was going to Swain, but again, never got the chance to, the rape started mid-dialogue at the end of the scene.

Seems the Rape start is not checking if the player is in a scene, talking to an NPC (in dialogue) or"restrained" (by some other mod stopping the player from moving).

The Bondage Adventure happened when all rapists were dead (not by me, bunch of bandits started rape, then some other "bandits" came up and murdered them while they waited, the "bandits" turned out to be Vigil of Stendarr Elites from another mod).  After that, The Bondage Adventure happened (how, everyone was dead, so who locked the player up, their ghost I guess).  After teleporting to a new location the quest objective changed and she got immediately attecked by wolves, so surrendered due to lack of being able to fight, got raped by 2 wolves (not sure how that works), then The Bondage Adventure repeated, sending the player off to somewhere else with equipment changes/additions.  Didn't think wolves had hands?  After finding the person to return to (3 entries of The Bondage Adventure's return point was listed in the tip on the map), the person undid the items from the first Bondage Adventure (I think) and stopped.  I wasn't sure what all was in both of them, because a rubber suit was in use so I didn't look to see what was under it.

Suggestion for the Rape participants, count the ActorTypeNPC's up at the end that are alive, if none are alive, don't fire any events.  Reduce rape testing to 1hr after the last load door cell load, to avoid rapes starting the instant the player enters a new area, which happens a lot and causes reloads due to forcing the player outside the cell.

GuruSR.

In the second quest of Laura's questline, the one in Solitude (I am trying to avoid spoiling in details) there is a stage at which the character is naked for the duration of a long interaction which is not a locked dialogue. If nudity and unarmed can trigger rape, you will get raped 100% of the times in the middle of that scene, breaking it, unless you just got raped before and are on cooldown or something.

Maybe DD should have a generic "quest active" variable, just like DCL has, that responsible DD modders can use with their different mods to make sure they don't collide in critical sections?

Not sure why we're discussing DCL's rape at Laura's place.

After trying it and getting raped twice on the way from Whiterun's main gate to Dragonsreach, I only turn it on when I "need" to get a lot of sex acts.

I've tried using it for non-lethal defeat when I'm uncertain about the boss-battle, but that's so crappy I don't use it anymore.

Simply go in the MCM, disable rape in DCL if you feel it would break the quest (or the mood), it's one easy to find checkbox.

j2mc,

Joe.

11 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

Is there a chance got (without use a console) transparent catsuit gloves and boots as drop? In Dollmaker shop i found only transparent hobble dress and not sure maybe i sell it sometimes before to her)

maybe  Add Item Menu v3.13 is what you're looking for. Yes, it's a bit like cheating, but cheating without using console commands isn't really cheating! ?

25 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

Is there a chance got (without use a console) transparent catsuit gloves and boots as drop? In Dollmaker shop i found only transparent hobble dress and not sure maybe i sell it sometimes before to her)

I thought I added it to the drop list for the next DCL version, but I will double check. But yes, it will be in!

2 hours ago, CaptainJ03 said:

Not sure why we're discussing DCL's rape at Laura's place.

After trying it and getting raped twice on the way from Whiterun's main gate to Dragonsreach, I only turn it on when I "need" to get a lot of sex acts.

I've tried using it for non-lethal defeat when I'm uncertain about the boss-battle, but that's so crappy I don't use it anymore.

Simply go in the MCM, disable rape in DCL if you feel it would break the quest (or the mood), it's one easy to find checkbox.

j2mc,

Joe.

Simply put, Laura's shop and DCL can clash, it is better to get both mod authors talking to come up with a way to make them work together, so features of both mods don't need to be crippled for both to work.  Makes sense doesn't it?  My thought would be for a generic Keyword check on the cell and location, if that keyword exists, don't allow any rape, etc, that could get in the way, then all a mod author would need to do is add that Keyword to their cells and/or location and it wouldn't get into trouble and the two mods would work wonderful together.

GuruSR.

5 minutes ago, GuruSR said:

Simply put, Laura's shop and DCL can clash, it is better to get both mod authors talking to come up with a way to make them work together, so features of both mods don't need to be crippled for both to work.  Makes sense doesn't it?  My thought would be for a generic Keyword check on the cell and location, if that keyword exists, don't allow any rape, etc, that could get in the way, then all a mod author would need to do is add that Keyword to their cells and/or location and it wouldn't get into trouble and the two mods would work wonderful together.

GuruSR.

I think Simple Slavery Plus Plus is already capable of preventing DCL rape scenes from happening during certain events, might work for Laura too.

From the SS++ desc:

Added and moved dhlp-suspend commands so that dhlp-aware rape mods should not trigger during the auction.  SL Adventures proximity rape should no longer occur during your stay.  Mods that do not check for dhlp-suspend status are not affected, only the well-behaved ones.

6 hours ago, firepunch1 said:

I think Simple Slavery Plus Plus is already capable of preventing DCL rape scenes from happening during certain events, might work for Laura too.

From the SS++ desc:

Added and moved dhlp-suspend commands so that dhlp-aware rape mods should not trigger during the auction.  SL Adventures proximity rape should no longer occur during your stay.  Mods that do not check for dhlp-suspend status are not affected, only the well-behaved ones.

Are you or anyone able to confirm this, would work for Laura's Shop, if the author knew about it.

GuruSR.

1 hour ago, forsythia_vahl said:

Anyone knows why my surrender feature triggers twice?

I mean that after I'm beaten I get a random consequence, and then another one will come out.

e.g. I'm teleported somewhere tied, and seconds later I'm teleported to Simple Slavery's auction.

Sounds like the random inn teleport, had it do that to me twice, teleported to some place I'd not seen before, then a second later (if that), teleported to a regular inn, perhaps turn it off, see if that issue stops.

GuruSR.

Sorry for asking daft questions: I inadvertedly discovered two prison cells in the private room of the Dollmaker's shop (sex scene staring, asked to use nearby bed and curiously clicked "yes" because I saw none)

Are these used by any quest (if so, which one, please?) or are they just to add some real life spice to the shop?

Same about the cage outdoors.

On 2/4/2020 at 2:51 AM, Majin Buu said:

In the Dollmaker's Shop, in the back/bedroom with the 2 cells and a bed that's behind a locked door, that used for anything currently in Cursed Loot? Been wondering a long time now.

I saw this question has been asked quite a while ago, but didn't find an answer to that.

TIA,

Joe.

10 hours ago, Elsidia said:

Due to slow script work - you are hit twice : first time surrender start script but then second hit appears and it's start second surrender script while first still running.

you're right!

I tried to surrender to only one enemy and it triggered just once.

I suppose that there should be something to keep only one script running, but there's not. How weird.

9 hours ago, GuruSR said:

Sounds like the random inn teleport, had it do that to me twice, teleported to some place I'd not seen before, then a second later (if that), teleported to a regular inn, perhaps turn it off, see if that issue stops.

GuruSR.

Thanks for your help, I got it.

During second collection part of Bondage Queen quest:

<Missing Name>  Spell IDs:  Absorb Damage (21EAE), Reduce Spell Cost (21EAE), Regenerate Health /Magicka/Stamina (21EAE).

Sasha's Key is being mistaken for a regular key, so some DD items are trying to use it (Mittens for example, repeatedly get told I dropped the key, when I haven't any).

Lockpicks seem to have vanished?  I had hundreds, part of the Bound Queen quest I presume, I'm at the second collection part, if I pick up a lockpick it vanishes, I know mittens don't cause this as I don't even see a message about me dropping it.

Rape:  If rape isn't possible, the whole scene ends with no event, so all that happens is attack, defeated, repeat.  Why no event?

GuruSR.

2 hours ago, Kimy said:

It would work.

Would the author of Laura's Shop know how to?  I'm honestly not sure.

Also, the "A Note" in Bound Queen quest, has a grammar mistake.  It reads "and I will find your a suitable", the your should be a you.  Though my ENB made finding the location to get that note a PITA because I couldn't see without a torch.

GuruSR.

47 minutes ago, GuruSR said:

Would the author of Laura's Shop know how to?  I'm honestly not sure.

I think you'd have better luck asking the author of the mod in question, rather than this one. They are pretty good about answering questions in their own thread.