1 hour ago, darktej said:

based on what gag your character is wearing...they will not be able to speak with npcs. for e.g. with ball gags your character will not be able to talk with npc (excpt your followers) 

Oh.. so it depends on a type of a gag.. OK, thanks.

unless you have a roll of paper, quill and an inkwell.

Oh.. didn't know about. Well, it's only logical, I guess ;)

Oh.. and I assume it also works with tied hands? :D

but if you are using Cursed Loot's gag talk ,your characer has a % chance to talk with an npc. check for it in the Cursed Loot's MCM.  

O-o-o-h... so I've undestood it the exact opposite way around :D I thought it's a percentage likely to engage this gag-talk-thingy.. so I've set it down to 0 :D

OK, thanks a lot for clearing things up for me!

3 minutes ago, evilblade said:

Oh.. so it depends on a type of a gag.. OK, thanks.

Oh.. didn't know about. Well, it's only logical, I guess ;)

Oh.. and I assume it also works with tied hands? :D

O-o-o-h... so I've undestood it the exact opposite way around :D I thought it's a percentage likely to engage this gag-talk-thingy.. so I've set it down to 0 :D

OK, thanks a lot for clearing things up for me!

yes it works even with tied hands :) if you set it to 0 % it will use the default Devious devices gag talk. if you set it to say 5% when your pc talk's with an npc ...the 1st time might not work out and a random event may happen but if your pc talks to the same npc again immediately...you can talk normally to that npc. this is immaterial of what gag your pc is wearing. but with Devious devices default gag talk it depends on the gag your pc has equipped as I mentioned earlier.

11 hours ago, evilblade said:

I'm quite confused here.. Sometimes when my character gets gaged she cannot speak to anybody except her followers. When I try to talk to somebody - it's just down to couple of "mfph"''s and then person says like "I can't understand you, get rid of that gag first".

(...)

And I cannot figure out what it depends on!

How successful your trials to communicate are, is set in the MCM. I'll add a screenshot of what I think is the place to change it.

__ScreenShot16505.jpg

5 hours ago, Elsidia said:

Isn't a roll of paper rare item? I don't know i follow tutorial and there is in game depend on it is only a few roll of papers. but it consumed after use when gagged. It's not to much hard?

it's not rare. you can find it in several places. like crypts,  and also you can find it sometimes in barrels.

6 hours ago, CaptainJ03 said:

How successful your trials to communicate are, is set in the MCM. I'll add a screenshot of what I think is the place to change it.

__ScreenShot16505.jpg

Just to expand on the explanation here:

Gag Talk Frequency is the one making the choice between DCL gag talk and DD gag talk. Set this one to 0 to always have DD gag talk, or to 100 to always have DCL gag talk.

Success chance is relevant IF you got a DCL gag talk. If you are successful, you will be able to talk normally. If you fail, something will happen (rape, tie you up, give you a key, report to guard, etc). You can only fail once with each person, though. If you later get another DCL gag talk, you will 100% be able to speak.

Personally I set Gag Talk Frequency to 100 to always have DCL gag talk, then set Success chance to 0 to always have one consequence per person I speak to. It makes you think twice about trying to talk with anyone you didn't talk to already, but STILL doesn't completely hinder gameplay, because if you really need something from that person, you can try again next time.

Just note you might be (un)lucky and trigger a "device comment" if you have those enabled, and then have two consequences one after the other

Tagging @evilblade, since you originally asked the question.

P.S: On a generic note: I highly suggest taking a long thorough look in the MCM. DCL's MCM is very detailed and everything is explained really well in the tooltips. Some things would still take a little while until you understand them, long as you didn't encounter them happening yet, but it is overall the most user-friendly MCM I have ever seen, and it can really change the way you experience the mod a lot.

I mean, this is meant as a compliment to Kim for making such a great MCM, not as an offense, but I don't think I could play DCL on default settings and enjoy it for very long XD

P.S.S: Just note that switching pages in the MCM while you are scrolled down will switch to the bottom of the target page too. So many times I miss the top of the rape page because of that (which is where you must enable all rape XD). Also, if you have any optional mods, check that page first, because turning them on adds more options on other pages.

Is it somehow possible to make the "you are a potential rape victim" and the following calculations a bit less performance heavy? I assume it uses a cloak or something similiar but I can't see any option to reduce the range. I run a few of these cloak % chance mods but I can tell when this one starts going because my fans get noticeably louder for a little while, and it's a decently strong rig.  

Edit: I use Skyrim SE

Okay. I tried to get everything to work for the last week. I thought I had it all until I stumbled upon the Chloe quest.
Actually I decided to ignore it though and did other stuff first (completely forgetting her in Helgen).
When I wanted to move back and get her, I always got CTD when I entered the Cave or the Keep.
I didn't find a solution for that, so I decided to insert another Chloe into the game. Quest worked okay from there on until (stage 210?) when I am supposed to be teleported to Dawnstar
it always CTD.
SO: I did a new game and want to do the quest right this time. but when I enter Helgen Keep I always get a CTD the moment the Quest pops up.

I tried installing all patches to the Mods in my list, used FNIS and LOOT and also Bodyslide multiple times (outfits don't always fit perfectly, but I don't know how to change that)
I still get some warnings from LOOT to "clean up" some files, but I read on multiple threads that those should be ignored.
There are no FNIS warnings anymore.
Mod Organizer has some warnigns about Form 43 , but here i also read that it shouldn't need fixing (I tried it with the loading and saving, but for me the shitty CK won't do anything right, so i abandoned that idea as well)
Mod Organizer also has These warnings:

The failed plugins are:

• Couldn't load CrashFixPlugin.dll (Crash fixes). A DLL is invalid (code 193).

• Couldn't load Fuz Ro D'oh.dll (Fuz Ro D-oh - Silent Voice). A DLL is invalid (code 193).

• Couldn't load hdtHighHeelNative.dll (HDT HighHeels System). A DLL is invalid (code 193).

• Couldn't load hdtPhysicsExtensions.dll (HDT Physics Extensions). A DLL is invalid (code 193).

• Couldn't load StorageUtil.dll (PapyrusUtil_v). A DLL is invalid (code 193).

I am out of ideas... Can anybody help me get the kinky Skyrim Adventure running? ?

Crashdump.txt loadorder.txt

47 minutes ago, Revolutionsky said:

I use SE and tried to find all the SE mods.

For not to CTD you miss HDT SMP mod with DCL-DD-ZaZ HDT-SMP and other patches 20200731 fix. It's fixes CTD with HDT chain physics. If your personal computer can't run HDT SMP you need ddhotfix for fix chain CTD - Chloe wear that outfit fix those chains.

Also recommend All SKSE64 fixes and MGFix latest version.

Also you sure that fuzrodoh  and hdtheels is SE version? if it's shows that errors?

Papyrus util is SE version too?

58 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

For not to CTD you miss HDT SMP mod with DCL-DD-ZaZ HDT-SMP and other patches 20200731 fix. It's fixes CTD with HDT chain physics. If your personal computer can't run HDT SMP you need ddhotfix for fix chain CTD - Chloe wear that outfit fix those chains.

Also recommend All SKSE64 fixes and MGFix latest version.

Also you sure that fuzrodoh  and hdtheels is SE version? if it's shows that errors?

Papyrus util is SE version too?

It worked!
Thanks!

It was i bit of searching for all the mods/patches, but I managed to find them.
you were right about the old versions of hdt heels and fuzrodoh. apparently i somehow slipped into normal skyrim downloads for these. (sadly it is a pain in the ass to find the right mods here on LL)

Let's see if everything holds up for the rest of the game. for now i'll go visit Chloe! ?

On 8/29/2020 at 10:57 AM, Elsidia said:

Seems your Damsel in Distress quest still continue.

When you press sqv dcur_lbquest there must be stopped and 0,10,20,30 are 0 and 1000 are 1.

In spoiler are variables what need been set to true to stop quest.

And hope that for that quest onupdate event still running

Reveal hidden contents

lb_hasremoved_Armbinder , lb_hasremoved_Shackles , lb_hasremoved_LinkedArmCuffs ,    lb_hasremoved_RopeBindings , lb_hasremoved_LinkedCatsuitGloves , lb_hasremoved_ArmCuffs , lb_hasremoved_Hood ,lb_hasremoved_Blindfold , lb_hasremoved_PanelGag , lb_hasremoved_RingGag , lb_hasremoved_BallGag , lb_hasremoved_Catsuit , lb_hasremoved_Harness , lb_hasremoved_Belt , lb_hasremoved_Bra , lb_hasremoved_LegCuffs ,    lb_hasremoved_CatsuitBoots , lb_hasremoved_SlaveBoots , lb_hasremoved_CatsuitGloves , lb_hasremoved_NPiercings , lb_hasremoved_VPiercings , lb_hasremoved_APlug ,    lb_hasremoved_VPlug , lb_hasremoved_Collar , lb_hasremoved_Corset , lb_hasremoved_RestrainingBelt , lb_hasremoved_RigidBra

If not as last resource can try to reset that quest as it do at normally at this end and hope that this quest stopped normal and nothing more break.

Updated: if quest is normally stopped this quest variable lbqsquestrunning is false. If not it stopped wrong.

Edited: If you reset manually this variable not change need to change by set.

I actually got that all finished by setting the required variables to true to match the items I had properly removed before with keys as required, got those dialogues saying it was removed, but they didn't seem to always get set (maybe a None reference somewhere caused it), but for the most part it was only a handful of those that didn't register.

As when I registered the ones I had removed to True, the items after the suit showed up and I was able to unlock those (from the amassed key collection while trying to unlock everything) and the quest finished afterwards on it's own.

@Kimy Though one thing I did notice, Arm/Elbow Binders don't say anything when you put them on NPCs, on the player, yes, NPCs, I get no dialogue saying it was put on, so when doing that Dollmaker quest for binding and gagging people, I had to put the arm/elbow binder on first, swap inventories, remove it (got the unlock message), put it back on and THEN the gag which did say it was locked onto the NPC.  Not sure why it isn't doing it, but that seems to be game wide, so not necessarily DCL, but I think DD in general.

GuruSR.

[Restraints] dialogue, any way to make it so that each NPC is set to a specific mentality for the bondage?  One load I asked the person, they wanted it off, a reload, they said they love them and wanted more, another reload, that same person again, said they loved them and were good, not sure if there is a way to use say a Faction to record their "like/dislike" to bondage, so NPCs conform to their current belief, possibly with later additions to dialogue to perhaps persuade them to try a few.  The "perfect" RNG in all computer games is hurting the immersion in this situation because the person's load game causes their opinion to swing from extremes worse than the weather.

GuruSR.

Just another idea, cursed books. Sometimes when finding a chest, you could get an unidentified book. These could provide locations on the map, be a random spell you do not have, or just be random scrolls. They could also conjure up different full sets of restraints. Sound interesting?

On 8/30/2020 at 6:19 PM, thedarkone1234 said:

Just to expand on the explanation here:

Gag Talk Frequency is the one making the choice between DCL gag talk and DD gag talk. Set this one to 0 to always have DD gag talk, or to 100 to always have DCL gag talk.

Yeah.. I got that.. but, somehow this DCL gag talk just isn't working even with a 100% frequency :(

Does anyone know why Serana doesn't get hit by traps?  I'm also using more XDFF rules, devious lore, and devious helpers.  None of the follower specific dialog options from those mods show up for here either.  It's like she isn't registering as a follower, but she's fallowing me around anyway.

I've completed the dawngaurd story line, so she should be a full follower

7 hours ago, evilblade said:

Yeah.. I got that.. but, somehow this DCL gag talk just isn't working even with a 100% frequency :(

DD gag talk just ends the conversation with them telling you to loose the gag, right?

Are you locked in a "special event" gag, like the slave gag, or "the silencer?"  Those two specific gags don't allow for any talking

On 7/7/2020 at 5:43 PM, leider12000 said:

Hello everybody,

I did a quest for the dollmaker and completed it, my problem is that I have a dollmaker's dress on. I cann't unlock it, because I do not have a key. The Quest named: Rubber Arrears.

I hope that someone can tell me what to do.

I have almost the same issue, but in my case I can't get any dialogue to hand back the "Indebted Customer".

I already did it twice from a save where I had checked 2 holds, and used the carriage from Whiterun to go to Markath and find the culprit.

The capture steps nicely trigger, but I don't get the arrow to tell me where to find the dollmaker (I know where she is, so that's not the issue).

That the indebted customer is in an unknown location is logical, but afterwards, I should be able to get the quest location marker back.

Any ideas how to trigger the conversation so I can get out of these bonds?

I made a save before I started any dollmaker quests, so I can ignore them if I want to, but I'd really like to have this quest completed.

1 hour ago, sonjohandbzx said:

I should be able to get the quest location marker back.

After capture you convince to customer to follow you? After that you must teleport to near a Dawnstar to lead customer back to dollmaker. But there you must only beat her to convince and then if you go fast you don't care if quest says she not go. When you enter in dollmaker house you still have a dialogue to end quest.

20 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

After capture you convince to customer to follow you? After that you must teleport to near a Dawnstar to lead customer back to dollmaker. But there you must only beat her to convince and then if you go fast you don't care if quest says she not go. When you enter in dollmaker house you still have a dialogue to end quest.

Hi,

I used the high security restraints on her, so she properly follows me.

I get nicely teleported near Dawnstar (4-5 locations away). She just follows me and even enters the dollmakers house with me, but when I talk to the dollmaker, nothing happens.
I have Chloe with me as follower atm. (ditched Lydia for the second attempt).

If I read you correctly, even in her high security restraints, I need to hit her again?

59 minutes ago, sonjohandbzx said:

If I read you correctly, even in her high security restraints, I need to hit her again?

This quest is designed as force following.  The different restraints only increase or decrease time while she obey your orders. You can do even without restraints when you are teleported back but time will be short.

But in reality for me even when quests says: she follow me, she stays in one place and not go. I just go and completing a quest even if she not go.

But it need to do in that way: When you hit her enough she says: i follow you. And must do. After time depend on restraints type she say - i stop following to you. Then you need beat her while she changes a mood and start following again.

As for me quest not run in that way: she are stay always in one place and nothing can't move her.  Because i go alone and when she say - i stop following i can't beat her because she stuck in place where we teleport. And return to her is useless. Because i go straight to dollmaker and she teleports with me. And always even she says - i don't follow you quest are completed as success. I use only 1 mod: devious followers - maybe it's broke the quest but i almost always can complete it.

1 hour ago, Elsidia said:

This quest is designed as force following.  The different restraints only increase or decrease time while she obey your orders. You can do even without restraints when you are teleported back but time will be short.

But in reality for me even when quests says: she follow me, she stays in one place and not go. I just go and completing a quest even if she not go.

But it need to do in that way: When you hit her enough she says: i follow you. And must do. After time depend on restraints type she say - i stop following to you. Then you need beat her while she changes a mood and start following again.

As for me quest not run in that way: she are stay always in one place and nothing can't move her.  Because i go alone and when she say - i stop following i can't beat her because she stuck in place where we teleport. And return to her is useless. Because i go straight to dollmaker and she teleports with me. And always even she says - i don't follow you quest are completed as success. I use only 1 mod: devious followers - maybe it's broke the quest but i almost can complete it.

She always followed me.

Regardless of whether I hit her or not.

I just tried again (finding her in Markath and start the walk), hitting her regularly, and I got a header "Maria will offer no further resistance", but no actual conversation with her, and no "i follow you".