Finished Leon, didn't have any issues with it other than the two non-scene sex bits, recommend to avoid anyone from activating the npcs during them, to disable the player controls through it, not like we need to do anything anyways, plus it'll hide the quest updates that happen beforehand.

Also, pathing issue in the downstairs of Leon's home, he can't seem to walk up the stairs:

1230202565_Aug15202010_21_56.jpg.f42878f478aff68fedba11d5a3015987.jpg

GuruSR.

19 minutes ago, Eblis Azadi said:

Can we capture enemies with cursed loot

Yes. In cursed loot are enemy surrender. For me it's works bad - it's surrender but nothing to do. maybe something wrong with my game.

But there is 2 more options:

1) spell - use on women and she are tied up.

2) Dollmaker sword - sometimes it's tied up women enemy with hit.

After woman tied up you can choose what you wan to do with her.

8 minutes ago, GuruSR said:

A Damsel in Distress, got the armbinder off,

Nope. After you get off armbinder and left a cage you are on your own path - need many Hand restraints keys to free your hands. Quest goes further when you start free one piece by one.  Quest directive not changed. When you get first hand restraints key you can try to unlock hands - after success you can use second key to unlock next piece and etc. If you fail need try later.

All free process takes about 20 - 40 different keys (hand, legs, body, head)

8 hours ago, Elsidia said:

Nope. After you get off armbinder and left a cage you are on your own path - need many Hand restraints keys to free your hands. Quest goes further when you start free one piece by one.  Quest directive not changed. When you get first hand restraints key you can try to unlock hands - after success you can use second key to unlock next piece and etc. If you fail need try later.

All free process takes about 20 - 40 different keys (hand, legs, body, head)

But the problem was, the armbinder was stuck on, I had to actually unlock it, because it kept armbinding after leaving the cage.  I couldn't see it in the inventory, but it was still locked on and after seeing a locksmith to get rid of the armbinder, the gloves are off, meaning her hands were free but the quest didn't continue, so the gloves are missing the keyword to stop the blacksmith from being able to cut the locks off of it.

I reloaded it and it is saying resetting stance for Armbinder Elbow, so must be one of the multiple sets of gloves locked on or still the armbinder, not sure, but I did get the hands free, now it just says get the restraints off.

There is a word missing in this phrase (in the quest description):

"Multiple layers of blindfolds and gags make sure that you can neither see nor speak."

Does the quest allow guards to unlock parts for cash or are these only unlockable by specific keys at the point of "Escape your restraints" part?

GuruSR.

6 hours ago, GuruSR said:

But the problem was, the armbinder was stuck on, I had to actually unlock it, because it kept armbinding after leaving the cage.

Don't get it. You see the armbinder on you? If not then unlock armbinder's by blacksmiths is from another mod as i heard and of course it can't know about your quest in DCL and unlock your  gloves as armbinder. As i understand elbow armbinder animation is on those gloves because to keep your hands back locked.

If you see physically armbinder on you then you need check your inventory in console and there will be left rendered armbinder instance worn.

If you free from blacksmith of course quest not continue because:

1) When you legally unlock gloves - quest mark as mini completed stage and LOCK on you other gloves what need also ride by hand keys. And when you ride those gloves there maybe is next stage of those gloves. And then and ONLY then quest goes to next stage.

Later i test this quest and show all stages by pictures if i can't explain for you by words.

12 hours ago, GuruSR said:

the armbinder was stuck on

Tutorial in pictures how to free in quest Damsel in Distress.

Don't open a spoiler if you want rid this quest by yourself.

Spoiler

1. First i equip random DDX armbinder and show that blaksmith don't have option to free you from armbinder.

ScreenShot67.jpg.76d1cca0b60582ec6fc00e2e9378b9ff.jpg

2. First ministage - free from hogtied:

ScreenShot68.jpg.a86c783d4037d893ca07eb222c0df4d3.jpg

3. Second ministage - free from armbinder:

ScreenShot69.jpg.5870f887ae30c05b85d08ddfdc7aa584.jpg

4. Third ministage - found a key and open a cage:

ScreenShot72.jpg.8490a4e5e6c0120383b25f46da92df5b.jpg

5. Now i walk to Blacksmith and show you up - no menu to free from armbinder:

ScreenShot73.jpg.8d1c02681dc9fcd0d5a0d689e50c4aa0.jpg

6. Second screen of blaksmith ending dialogue:

ScreenShot74.jpg.7340010f89aa7e159a0aa11503c67511.jpg

7. Forth ministage - get open a rubber gloves:

ScreenShot76.jpg.f6331a2753c47fb40607c5b6c6b640c6.jpg

7. For that you need that key:

ScreenShot77.jpg.e4f38c52bf7081d3f493e36ad7dabfa7.jpg

8. When you have that key press unlock and:

ScreenShot78.jpg.f451c6205d66c1f6d2311ea4ad57da25.jpg

If you don't have a key there 0% chance to try to escape - you lost only stamina.

8. When success on unlock a rubber gloves with key:

ScreenShot79.jpg.496ee19dd91a13f4837c5cdb0ea91bb9.jpg

9. In debug line shows up:

ScreenShot80.jpg.6d48481a5dfcab564f939bece40771f2.jpg

!!!!!!! After that wait some time or enter in console: quest now reequip new restraints and you now need unlock rubber gloves with hand restraint keys. The procedure is same as before. You need cycle this opening while all hand restraints are unlocked and finally you unlock a rubber gloves and next quest stage happens.

Edited: How look quest directive after unlocking first stage of rubber gloves:

ScreenShot81.jpg.2a49d2464e21328d563947f25fd55bb9.jpg

Edited second time:

Spoiler

Some stages are different from my explaining - but system are the same - press unlock on rubber gloves - also some stages not need a key - just i don't want to kill your joy to explore yourself. Just clue - follow the instructions what are give at end of struggle animations.

After all ministages my quest directive look that:

ScreenShot82.jpg.e652fe11ded229b960bdd5a9020f070f.jpg

8 hours ago, Elsidia said:

Don't get it. You see the armbinder on you? If not then unlock armbinder's by blacksmiths is from another mod as i heard and of course it can't know about your quest in DCL and unlock your  gloves as armbinder. As i understand elbow armbinder animation is on those gloves because to keep your hands back locked.

If you see physically armbinder on you then you need check your inventory in console and there will be left rendered armbinder instance worn.

If you free from blacksmith of course quest not continue because:

1) When you legally unlock gloves - quest mark as mini completed stage and LOCK on you other gloves what need also ride by hand keys. And when you ride those gloves there maybe is next stage of those gloves. And then and ONLY then quest goes to next stage.

Later i test this quest and show all stages by pictures if i can't explain for you by words.

No, the armbinder wasn't on the player, so was able to unlock and leave the cage, but the armbinder was "still present" so to speak, because the arms went right back to being locked behind, thought that was maybe the gloves with the D lock, they they weren't stopping regular melee, then they did, then they didn't, so I wasn't sure, so I went to a blacksmith and he offered to remove the armbinder, what armbinder, I don't see one.  I never checked the console, I just reloaded and tried a few other things with keys and such, I got past that, so am now onto the "Escape your restraints", done a few of them, though it looks like they vanish when you do, not sure what happens at the end, not there yet.

6 hours ago, Elsidia said:

Hide contents

Some stages are different from my explaining - but system are the same - press unlock on rubber gloves - also some stages not need a key - just i don't want to kill your joy to explore yourself. Just clue - follow the instructions what are give at end of struggle animations.

After all ministages my quest directive look that:

ScreenShot82.jpg.e652fe11ded229b960bdd5a9020f070f.jpg

That is where I am right now, but hands are 100% free, I did run out of keys doing some of the other parts, so it'll be a while before I find more, apparently they're sparse lately, can't seem to find much of anything in chests.

GuruSR.

1 hour ago, GuruSR said:

find much of anything in chests.

My advice - harvest plants there a lot of keys. I harvest all whiterun twice) and all other cities - also use dollmaker "touch of control" spell on enemies or women city guards - then release her and take all - there is chance to got those rare keys.

1 hour ago, GuruSR said:

No, the armbinder wasn't on the player, so was able to unlock and leave the cage, but the armbinder was "still present" so to speak, because the arms went right back to being locked behind, thought that was maybe the gloves with the D lock, they they weren't stopping regular melee, then they did, then they didn't, so I wasn't sure, so I went to a blacksmith and he offered to remove the armbinder, what armbinder, I don't see one.  I never checked the console, I just reloaded and tried a few other things with keys and such, I got past that, so am now onto the "Escape your restraints", done a few of them, though it looks like they vanish when you do, not sure what happens at the end, not there yet.

After remove the armbinder of course hands are back as you can from my screenshots see because you still worn other hand restraints what place your hands back - but blacksmith "remove armbinder" is from ANOTHER mod because using it you BREAK a DCL quest - that's simple.

@Kimy

I was wondering is you had any projects about Sasha's dom personnality. New dialogs, interactions with her, or maybe quest. Like maybe develop a bit more the relationship between the PC and sasha before the PC gets completly enslaved. Like a submissivness threshold, were the pc would have interactions with Sasha and once the PC is submissive enough sasha decides the keep him/her as her slave forever, until she decides to let him/her go or that the PC escapes. Also, others ideas to add maybe, like a reaction from sasha when the PC talks to her again after escaping her grasp for the first time (when the PC escapes with the key for example). Maybe she wouldnt let herself be dominated anymore and she would only let the PC talk to her if she/he become her slave again. And lastly, maybe add interactions with the Dollmaker when the PC is dominated by Sasha. Because the dollmaker should probably change her attitude toward the PC when he/she is dominated by her daughter. Maybe add a dialog where the PC pleads for help to the dollmaker. In which he could lie to her saying that the collar she/he has on isnt from sasha and that he/she really needs to get unlocked. Or where she/he tells the truth in which case the Dollmaker would side with Sasha saying that the PC wanted to be a slave anyway and then proceeds to help her daughter, by creating more devious devices for the PC to wear or by training the pc to be more subimissive. ( obviously the pc can still do the dollmaker's quest but he wont get paid for it because she knows that the PC is her daughter's slave). Thats it, thx for reading all that if you did. Amazing job on the mod anyways ^^ 

7 hours ago, Elsidia said:

My advice - harvest plants there a lot of keys. I harvest all whiterun twice) and all other cities - also use dollmaker "touch of control" spell on enemies or women city guards - then release her and take all - there is chance to got those rare keys.

After remove the armbinder of course hands are back as you can from my screenshots see because you still worn other hand restraints what place your hands back - but blacksmith "remove armbinder" is from ANOTHER mod because using it you BREAK a DCL quest - that's simple.

Plants, actually don't think I have done much of that, but, the "Touch of Control", never did figure out what that was for because I didn't read anything anywhere about it (not even in the description of the spell itself), so wasn't sure what it did, though when I did use it the one time, the person raped the player, wasn't sure if that was intended or not.

Yes, I reloaded and got the armbinder off the DCL way, though I figured all of those wouldn't open from a blacksmith, the gloves can be apparently, think that was from Devious Lore, so chances are, might want to in the next update, make sure none of them can be unlocked from other mods, though only the gloves didn't complain about being unlocked, all the others said they were too strong, so maybe a keyword on that one.

GuruSR.

40 minutes ago, GuruSR said:

Touch of Control

When you cast on women (enemies or it works on city guards too - also it's not angry or add a crime) - women was tied up and when you speak with her you have a new dialogue options - release and take all items, rape her, kill her or follow me - enemies in that state can be sell to Slave Trader, guards not - he not want business with city guards)

Any tips? POP (Prison Overhaul Patched) wont trigger when im sended to prison by Cursed loot. Example after combat surrender. It always send me to Dragonar pison. I have tried slider "Prison Overhaul chance" like on 0, 50, 99 and even 100 and still always i got send to Dragonar. Cursed loot's "optional mods" menu recognizes Prison Overhaul just fine.

41 minutes ago, anonyymi94 said:

Any tips? POP (Prison Overhaul Patched) wont trigger when im sended to prison by Cursed loot. Example after combat surrender. It always send me to Dragonar pison. I have tried slider "Prison Overhaul chance" like on 0, 50, 99 and even 100 and still always i got send to Dragonar. Cursed loot's "optional mods" menu recognizes Prison Overhaul just fine.

I think in the MCM menu for DCL...go to the Crime tab...and check for the option "Use Vanilla Prisons" (not sure but something similar). hopefully that should work.

7 hours ago, anonyymi94 said:

Combat surrender ignores MCM with prison at the moment, not sure if @Kimy said it's already handled for next version or not.

The "Use vanilla prisons" toggle is (Dagonar/POP) OR (Vanilla prisons), and then the slider for which happens more often, Dagonar or POP 0 to 100 (with POP always if it's 100). This is with the "What will happen to me?" guard dialog.

12 hours ago, Elsidia said:

enemies in that state can be sell to Slave Trader, guards not

The state of the captured people doesn't stay after a game reload, as in save, leave game, come back, the state is gone, so they're stuck your follower with no way to talk to them, not sure how that is being done, but, sadly it doesn't work also with a BA, you teleport and they're lost.  And does that Slave Trader move around, I saw one once, wasn't sure if it was from this mod, because others have one too, but I've not found the person again.

GuruSR.

18 minutes ago, GuruSR said:

The state of the captured people doesn't stay after a game reload, as in save, leave game, come back, the state is gone, so they're stuck your follower with no way to talk to them, not sure how that is being done, but, sadly it doesn't work also with a BA, you teleport and they're lost.  And does that Slave Trader move around, I saw one once, wasn't sure if it was from this mod, because others have one too, but I've not found the person again.

GuruSR.

Slave trader is from DCL, in some time you can meet him at Riverwood inn. When you first time speak with him and have interest in slave trading - it gives to you Slave trader book. Capture a enemy, order to follow - read a book and you are teleported with slave to Riverwood inn where usually Slave trader is. If not need wait while it appears. Also all people attack your slave but it's essential - wait while slave is knock out and speak with trader. Now you can sell it. After sell, read a book second time and you are teleported back to place where you read book a first time. 

What is a condition - not to disappear Imperial corpse in helgen with Chloe's quest note? I only 1 time see this note when first time run a quest. Later i reload because screw up other part of Chloe quest and no more see this corpse. Also i just run new game Chloe quest - Complete alternative start, got start Chloe quest, go to cave to save vanilla hero to prevent cheating in Chloe chest, then goes straight to Imperial solder corpse and nothing.

1 hour ago, Elsidia said:

What is a condition - not to disappear Imperial corpse in helgen with Chloe's quest note? I only 1 time see this note when first time run a quest. Later i reload because screw up other part of Chloe quest and no more see this corpse. Also i just run new game Chloe quest - Complete alternative start, got start Chloe quest, go to cave to save vanilla hero to prevent cheating in Chloe chest, then goes straight to Imperial solder corpse and nothing.

I personally have never not found the corpse, not seeing the corpse because I am a dumb maybe, but knowing where it is looking there it has never not been there for me. You could always just add the note to your inventory that should let you continue,

in console, replace xx with the load order position of DCL:

player.additem xx0DE977 1

Quest:  A Damsel in Distress

A bit of a question with it, I tried unlocking the rubber suit and it said I had to first unlock the rubber gloves, those have been gone for a few days now (in game), I have nothing on the player's hands, except I have "Iron Shackles" which in the console's extended information says Wrist in the model name, but I don't see them visually on the player, though they are equipped and clicking on them says "You cannot unequip this item". without giving me a key option.  It is from this Mod (0x000464BE), the collar is still present.  What I have left are:  Butt Plug, Huge Vibrator, Iron Shackles, Locking Rubber Suit, Nipple Piercings, Rubber Boots, Steel Collar and Vaginal Piercings.

Is there a problem with the Iron Shackles and/or is the information about the Rubber Suit hard coded to say Rubber Gloves when the Iron Shackles are in the way.

GuruSR.