5 hours ago, Aerth said:

I let her go for a time being as she bugged out and was disappearing frequently, providing no help whatsoever, only sucking up money (I have Devious Follower mod activated). So she "went home" and question is: what is "home" for her? Dollmaker's Shop? That cell in Helgen's Keep?

Dawnstar Inn

On 7/6/2019 at 7:29 PM, Jason1224 said:

Guys on the chloe quest I am stuck at "search the bandit boss's chest" I searched the chest at the top of the white River watch but nothing happens. No new dialogue with chloe or anything. 

The loot from chest is not 100% guaranteed to be there. If you want to cheese it a bit, save the game before opening a boss chest. If item is not there, load game and try again.

18 hours ago, Aki K said:

Can anyone tell me what the spell "touch of control" does?  Touch of purity and silence seem to be obvious.  But when I cast touch of control I don't see any noticeable changes.

It works only on enemies, effect is very similar to Dollmaker sword - wraps them in restraints, making them to give up.

19 hours ago, Jason1224 said:

Hmm did not find a note, maybe its one of my other mods fucking with that. Could I have the console command? Thx in advance

"player.additem xx0de982 1"  with xx being the load order number the mod is.

On 7/2/2019 at 4:52 AM, Ghost said:

Looks like my mcm has a problem with the mod

It happened after I clicked on "globally enable rape"

Does anyone know how to fix it ?

Edit: As soon as I click on any option in the rape category or on the debug category it breaks the mcm menu for cursed loot and also the mod

20190702043614_1.jpg

I had the same problem when I entered to mcm too fast after starting the game(It was new game). 
When MCM shown all communique I always wait a few minute more to be sure, that all mods are good loaded. 

Maybe it will work for u

Hey guys,

Having the same problem that a few other people are having where the mod totally breaks if you click any options in the Rape/Debug section. Just wanted to post it again so the mod author / or someone who makes patches can see it amongst this other guy's problem. :)

Thanks!

22 hours ago, Aki K said:

"player.additem xx0de982 1"  with xx being the load order number the mod is.

I've tried it but it doesn't work. I've also tried Zaflis's suggestion and reload the game several times before I opened the chest, but it isn't spawning, should I redownload the mod? 

3 hours ago, Jason1224 said:

I've tried it but it doesn't work. I've also tried Zaflis's suggestion and reload the game several times before I opened the chest, but it isn't spawning, should I redownload the mod? 

Is the item not being added or is the item not triggering the quest.  If it is the first one, download this mod https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/64905 and use it to find the item titled "ledger" in the devious loot esp.  If it isn't there, reinstall the mod.

If you can get the item but it won't trigger the quest, try redownloading the mod and/or put it towards the bottom of your load order.  Could be that scripts are broken.

7 hours ago, Jason1224 said:

"player.additem xx0de982 1" ...

I've tried it but it doesn't work.

It definitely should, it's part of Deviously Cursed Loot.esp file. Not even any kind of script lag can make that bug out ? Type in console (without quotes):

"help Ledger"

You should see its right ID, then give 1 to yourself, then also read it. Otherwise maybe that's not the quest you are on... screenshot journal?

6 hours ago, Siudhne said:

Please add "Devious Lore" to the list of incompatible mods. Reason: Both mods alter crime in incompatible (and un-modular) ways, thereby preventing guard dialogue to happen at all.

You might be blaming the wrong mod. I just tried flaming a guard with Devious Lore installed and i got sent to Dagonar prison. Do you happen to have Dragonborn in Distress? (Cause i have that disabled this playthrough, and it's another mod that deals with crime.)

2 questions and 2 random observations:

The first question - sometimes when I defeat a female and bind her with a yoke or an armbinder, I am unable to rape her. If I choose the rape option, simply nothing happens, and unlike other situations with the same kind of error, the console doesn't even log that a getAnimationByTag triggered and failed to find a suitable animation (not to mention there are enough armbinder and yoke animations).  I always use only the hands and gag option so there is no risk of her getting stuck in full chastity.  Sometimes it works totally fine, and sometimes I have to try several times for it to work once, and I can't find the pattern here. Any help will be appreciated as this is one of my main methods of arousal control :P

Now the first observation - even when Dagonar prison is enabled, getting asked by a guard about a corpse and not complying results in the normal prison. I guess this option was not hooked into DCL yet.

And mentioning Dagonar leads to my other stuff:

Observation 2 - If I enter Dagonar while gagged, the food in my inventory will not be removed into the chest, and then once I am ungagged my inventory will have available "contraband food".

Question 2 - How often does Dagonar restock on straightjacket dresses on the entry room? I know that there weren't any on my second consecutive visit but in my third time which was a greater time gap later, there were. I need to know how often should I get myself in there for a refill :D 

I have the mod devious devices for the masses, some will apear to be more in a bind than others ^^ I just wish there was a dialogue option that allowed you to ask any npcs with devious keywords if you can help try to free them kinda like you have with the bondage girls is that at all a possibility? I usually will have some excess keys and i want to use them to help out others.

9 minutes ago, Risamei said:

I have the mod devious devices for the masses, some will apear to be more in a bind than others ^^ I just wish there was a dialogue option that allowed you to ask any npcs with devious keywords if you can help try to free them kinda like you have with the bondage girls is that at all a possibility? I usually will have some excess keys and i want to use them to help out others.

The bondage dialogue that allows you to tie NPCs up has a chance if they already are tied up (at all IIRC) of them asking to be untied instead.

Im having a problem with the mitens.
First i thought it's just too annoying for me to bother with, then i understood it seems to be a bug ?
After several tries to unlock them it finaly works and says mittens are off my hands but right after a new text box says i can try again in one hour and the gloves are still on. this repeats every hour every time...

im picking up the game several times and when its finally unlocked it says i have to wait one more hour to try again..
and i dont really want to use safe word because all other items are fine, and there is no way to disable mitens in menu...

or is there a box to disable the mitens ?

I remember it was somewhere written a chastity belt prevents slave collar from getting "times used" to count..

For this reason is the cursed chastity belt a nightmare..right ?
does it really work like that, and does it require only the chastity belt to prevent the counting, or full chastity has to be active ?

23 hours ago, Zaflis said:

You might be blaming the wrong mod. I just tried flaming a guard with Devious Lore installed and i got sent to Dagonar prison. Do you happen to have Dragonborn in Distress? (Cause i have that disabled this playthrough, and it's another mod that deals with crime.)

I do not, but good to know further analysis is warranted.

2 hours ago, A Little Kitten said:

Im having a problem with the mitens.
First i thought it's just too annoying for me to bother with, then i understood it seems to be a bug ?
After several tries to unlock them it finaly works and says mittens are off my hands but right after a new text box says i can try again in one hour and the gloves are still on. this repeats every hour every time...

im picking up the game several times and when its finally unlocked it says i have to wait one more hour to try again..
and i dont really want to use safe word because all other items are fine, and there is no way to disable mitens in menu...

or is there a box to disable the mitens ?

I've had this pop up myself quite often, if one of the attempts to escape gets past the key drop check, but fails the unlock mittens check it triggers the cooldown for unlocking the mittens, but you can still attempt to unlock them and lose all your keys in the process even though you aren't able to actually escape for however long your difficulty determines.

This is an issue specific to either DDX or DDI not sure what one adds the mittens, not DCL itself.

For a gameplay escape without using "Free Me!" I find that struggling out is preferable to keys cause that always either works or doesn't, no dropping the key problems.

A good way to escape mittens if you just want out and don't want to click free me exists if you have DDEquip provided you already turned off hardcore mode for it, you can use it to remove all devices that use standard keys, or individual standard keyed devices. Standard keys being restraint, chastity, or piercing removal tools. Unless you are doing a quest that requires you to wear standard devices doing so shouldn't ever break anything since it won't unequip devices that use special keys.