2 hours ago, Kimy said:

That you cannot really tackle content other than the bondage quest while doing it is 100% intended and just the nature of such content.

This is, why I love to play DCL. The glee to evade a wolf or a bandit or worse a vigilant of stendarr (playing with Better Vampires mod as a vampire with most of the weaknesses on, but less advantages) is hard to describe. One of my favorite quests is the bondage adventure or the rubberdoll quest. There is a light at the horizon of having a chance to be free. Just don´t get caught. I fear Damsel in distress. Already hit me twice in this playthrough.

But still sometimes in a dungeon dive hit by mittens or chains is ... in lack of a better word... annoying. Maybe your devious mind is laughing now. Writing this I did laugh. Damn :D

You win.

2 hours ago, Kimy said:

DCL doesn't drop all the color variants in DD,

This is exactly my observation. I only use DCL as mod using restraints. Okay. So everything is working as intended. Still it is a pity :) 

Until now the transparent restraints ( boots, gloves or corset. not the transparent catsuit with zipper and heels) never droped or the new hoods, including the nice new masks (covering only mouth or mouth and nose)

18 hours ago, Tenri said:

The cause not sure but try

set dcur_dollmaker_keyholdercanrelease 1

then see if she will let free you

The thing you suggest does help, so thank you for your suggestion!

I also discovered a way that actually fixes the issue for my case: I went to MCM and rebuilt SexLab. Once SexLab finishes reloading, the time up message pops up immediately. It seems the scheduling system of DCL depends on SexLab and for some reason, SexLab is bugged. Rebuilding solves the issue.

Hello!

Thank you very much for this wonderful mod!!! I really love him!
But I have a question: I just installed version 8.3 yesterday. After reading that now in DCL has its own prison, decided to provoke a situation to get into this prison and see it and the quest for it (not played in Skyrim somewhere in six months, maybe a little more and missed the appearance of the prison).
But I have a problem with "Dress of Shame" - as already mentioned in this branch, the walk itself works, the correct poses, etc., but the dress is not visible!
On the previous save, instead of the dress there were tattoos, and on the clean save, when you try to wear a dress (with the help of cheat mod AddItemMenu), only the head, neck and feet are visible, in short, that the dress does not cover.
Please help to fix this error!!!
I really want to play in your prison, but for me it is important that the clothes, etc. look normal, and not as floating in the air head and feet at the bottom...
P. S. I apologize if somewhere there is a concrete answer on this issue, but for me, English is not my native language, and what is found in this thread on request "Dress of Shame" showed me the solution for this problem.
P. P. S. am Asking forgiveness for the possible mistakes in the text.

Если знаете русский язык - лучше всего ответить на нем, но и английский прочту. Главное помогите! HELP!

Here is some ideas i would love to see you put into cursed loot.

1.) if someone guy/girl has devices on you can offer to unlock them through dialogue kinda like you do with the bound girls, but if they are part of the slave faction then you get a bounty or maybe just make it so you're unable to unlock them. I like playing the game as someone who doesn't like devious devices but is put into them unwillingly so i like to be the hero to unlock those who also are unlucky enough to be locked into them.

2.) Also i love the dollmaker sword :D i just found it today its amazing but once they submit I was thinking if you could have a tie in with paradise halls so they become your slaves that way instead as it has alot of options for slaves and that way i can take them to a slave camp or even sell them that way ^^

1 hour ago, TheProfessor said:

I cant find the rope for the prison and have searched everywhere please help!

Someone gave me the walkthrough a few posts back.  But to save you some time...

Spoiler

When you're doing the kitchen job to make your meal, you talk to one of the girls in the kitchen.  Apparently that's it.  Drove me mad looking for it too because I assumed they were all just there to get me in trouble.

5 hours ago, Anivkasat said:

Hello!

Thank you very much for this wonderful mod!!! I really love him!
But I have a question: I just installed version 8.3 yesterday. After reading that now in DCL has its own prison, decided to provoke a situation to get into this prison and see it and the quest for it (not played in Skyrim somewhere in six months, maybe a little more and missed the appearance of the prison).
But I have a problem with "Dress of Shame" - as already mentioned in this branch, the walk itself works, the correct poses, etc., but the dress is not visible!
On the previous save, instead of the dress there were tattoos, and on the clean save, when you try to wear a dress (with the help of cheat mod AddItemMenu), only the head, neck and feet are visible, in short, that the dress does not cover.
Please help to fix this error!!!
I really want to play in your prison, but for me it is important that the clothes, etc. look normal, and not as floating in the air head and feet at the bottom...
P. S. I apologize if somewhere there is a concrete answer on this issue, but for me, English is not my native language, and what is found in this thread on request "Dress of Shame" showed me the solution for this problem.
P. P. S. am Asking forgiveness for the possible mistakes in the text.

Если знаете русский язык - лучше всего ответить на нем, но и английский прочту. Главное помогите! HELP!

It sounds like you haven't built the outfit in bodyslide.

10 hours ago, Rogwar002 said:

This is exactly my observation. I only use DCL as mod using restraints. Okay. So everything is working as intended. Still it is a pity :) 

Until now the transparent restraints ( boots, gloves or corset. not the transparent catsuit with zipper and heels) never droped or the new hoods, including the nice new masks (covering only mouth or mouth and nose)

DCL might not equip all colors on you, but it might still give them to you via D.A.M.N boxes, bondage reward or just bondage loot (I don't remember the exact MCM names, the things you find in containers and DON'T jump on you). I got both the red and blue catsuit several times like that. Now keep carrying them around in your inventory and get yourself hit by a "your desire to be bound overwhelms you" bomb, and you can find yourself bound in it. Same goes for rope bondage and pet suits, by the way, though the only way to get these ones is to buy them from the dollmaker (at least I am sure she sells pet suits. Not certain about the ropes though...).

Hi everyone,
I have a little problem, I'm not getting thrown into prison. The debug page tells me that there is still an active DCL quest but I finished all DCL related quest. I've done the "Alternate Start", Chloe, the Dollmaker quest that sends you to Riften, Queen Saras quest and Leons. All show as finished in the questlog. Is there a way to check which quest DCL thinks is still active?

Finding myself CTD on a new game

Everything seems to work well but when i check the log it always end the same way

07/21/2019 - 11:02:21AM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: ValidateActor(Cyn) -- TRUE -- HIT
[07/21/2019 - 11:02:31AM] [DCUR] Periodical update starts
[07/21/2019 - 11:02:31AM] [DCUR] Hourly events processing
[07/21/2019 - 11:02:31AM] [DCUR] Scanning for followers
[07/21/2019 - 11:02:31AM] [DCUR] - Follower found: Ylfa
[07/21/2019 - 11:02:32AM] [DCUR] Currently there are 10 bound girls active.

Thinking to myself is it possible that the bound girls are making me crash ? and why ?

If yes, i will simply make a new game with no bound girl (not be able to interact with them but a small price to pay for a no crash skyrim)

I think I might have broken something somewhere. Bondage Adventure worked the first time it triggered, but every time after I just get tied up and the quest autocompletes, no fast travel to the wilderness included. Any idea of how to fix it? I've done a few dollmaker quests so I know its not quests from this mod being broken in general, just this one.

5 hours ago, Zaflis said:

No, for many of us that's majority of the saves we load, ;)  ... having at least 1 of them on.

Just asking because I'm having the issue where it will load the save and display my char for 1 second then crash. I'm looking into if this mod is interacting with another to improperly.

Whenever I get sent to Dagonar prison the quest is stuck on leave the prison from first time I was there, trying to use the setstage command to turn it back to the start or finish it doesn't change the quest status at all, interestingly when I try to set it back to the start it does take my gold away again

A modest bug:

After refusing a misogyny attack, was locked in Belt of Shame ... but then a dizzy spell followed ...

PC was also locked in ball-gag, arm-cuffs, and attempted to fit full Aradia Rogue set, plus another chastity bra.

Rogue set raised a message about not being able to wear two belts - as I was already wearing Belt of Shame.

No message for the second chastity bra, but it was not fitted.

As DCL was in control from start to finish, it could have avoided this attempt to fit multiple incompatible items.

9 hours ago, Birthdaycow said:

Whenever I get sent to Dagonar prison the quest is stuck on leave the prison from first time I was there, trying to use the setstage command to turn it back to the start or finish it doesn't change the quest status at all, interestingly when I try to set it back to the start it does take my gold away again

I don't remember the quest journal exactly, but it could be that you are seeing it the way it's supposed to be showing. If it's "Escape prison" or something, that's a task you can continually attempt to do from the beginning. Is the jail's npcs and tasks working? Then it should be ok. But if you can guaranteed say it's broken, load game to time before being imprisoned and see if same happens again.

4 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

A modest bug:

After refusing a misogyny attack, was locked in Belt of Shame ... but then a dizzy spell followed ...

PC was also locked in ball-gag, arm-cuffs, and attempted to fit full Aradia Rogue set, plus another chastity bra.

Rogue set raised a message about not being able to wear two belts - as I was already wearing Belt of Shame.

No message for the second chastity bra, but it was not fitted.

As DCL was in control from start to finish, it could have avoided this attempt to fit multiple incompatible items.

And there I thought I´m alone with this bug.

In my current playthrough using DCL 8.3 more than once the Aradia Rouge set tried to equip after a triggered trap. For me it was always Aradia Rogue Set tried to equip and without anything done a second trap seems to trigger and is trying to equip random DD. More than once I was left completley bound. Base is Aradia Rogue Set and some random restraints directly after.

I bug in the set itself is preventing the gloves to equip proper (bug in Aradia restraints). Because it just is in the load order for the sake of having it, I didn´t bother. :)

Not a real investigation this far. Just a thing, that is happening here and there. An oddity.

15 hours ago, Rogwar002 said:

I bug in the set itself is preventing the gloves to equip proper

It's hard to find a working version of the set, but I did ... someone posted a link months ago, probably on this forurm ... but I think I still ended up editing it to fix some things.

My gloves/wrists apply correctly anyway.

There was an updated .ESP for the Aradia DD sets and DD 4.0 here though the download has expired. I think I've got a copy saved locally so I can repost for posterity (all credit, obviously, to Hylysi who made this). As noted above it may require further tweaks to be perfect but as it stands it's already a big improvement over the original .esp

(nb. I'm making the assumption that the link in the original thread simply expired and wasn't removed intentionally. If I'm wrong I'll remove this file)

Aradia Devious Expansion DDi 4.0.7z

On 7/23/2019 at 9:29 AM, Zaflis said:

I don't remember the quest journal exactly, but it could be that you are seeing it the way it's supposed to be showing. If it's "Escape prison" or something, that's a task you can continually attempt to do from the beginning. Is the jail's npcs and tasks working? Then it should be ok. But if you can guaranteed say it's broken, load game to time before being imprisoned and see if same happens again.

tasks aren't working at all, I've tried reloading before being sent there, even just turned dagonar off for awhile, did my time in vanilla jail, then turned it back on and got jailed in a different hold and still glitched