1 hour ago, Arkinnian said:

I have Deviously Cursed Loot installed, and I've had NPC's surrender to me. I tie them up, then order then to follow. They nod obediently, but then just stand there, maybe wandering around a bit. Is there some fix I can do from the MCM?

Nothing in MCM for that. Might be broken by some follower mods you have? I disabled the npc surrender though because there's a good chance they cause other npcs in town to start chaos about them.

Hey I tried searching for Whore collar and collar clothing and couldn't find it so. What clothing can you wear with the whore collar? I got one for the first time and clicked away the message too fast lol. I know it said latex dresses, but is that the only thing? Cause I thought it would work with no armor clothing too? So I don't get hit by public indecency immidiately.

3 hours ago, Zaflis said:

Nothing in MCM for that. Might be broken by some follower mods you have? I disabled the npc surrender though because there's a good chance they cause other npcs in town to start chaos about them.

I have AFT, so that might be it. Ah well, I'll just disable it then. I much prefer to be the sub anyhow.

Deviously cursed loot shows not in mcm menu after installing. However If I talk to a man the misoginy feature starts except that the raping scene is missing. Just text.

I attached papyrus log to this message. Is somebody so kind and can figure out whats wrong? I would highly appreciate that. Thanks in advance

Papyrus.0.log

3 hours ago, saltshade said:

When I'm getting arrested for public indecency(raped) in Markarth the guard always sends me to Cidhna mine if I get jail sentence. Is this how it's supposed to be or a bug? What kind of crime do you have to do to get sent to Dagonar?

IIRC after you finish the Cidhna Mine quest from Markarth it should function like any other hold, but it sends you there before that as to not make the quest Impossible to do.

Alright now i need help with this..

Slave chastity belt, steel c bra, ring gag

and

full chastity requires gag

npcs name blabladoesntmatter tries to rape...

getting pushed down by..

and then -

the chastiy gear you're wearing is protecting from getting rape.

follower is premanently stuck on ground, doesnt fast travel either. (i fast traveled to town, then back, follower is still on ground asking "what do you need ?")

sometimes are player's controlls removed as well. (standing then cant move cant jump cant talk, aim cross nowhere,,,)

what should i do ? Seems like the game is stuck somewhere between Waiting for sex scene to start - and - cannot be raped

Dagonar prison bug

Here is the sequence during which it happens:

- got arrested by a guard and teleported to the prison

- "talk to the guard" task appears in the journal => talked to the guard

- "put your belongings into the chest" task appears in the journal => put belongings to the chest

- "report to the guard" task appears => reported to the guard

- Sexlab animation begins and while it goes a couple of notifications appears (bout trying to attack the guard and being thrown to the ground by other guards) and then PC teleports to to the prison cell and then back again to the guard, bondage gear appears on PC (and term in prison extends by 3 days). After the animation ends PC teleports to the cell again and "talk to the guard again" task appears in the journal. Then the same couple of messages appears again and another 3 days are added to the prison sentences, bondage gear is removed and put on again.

Does any one have the same issue?

How long do you have to be in the Yoke of Shame? I read somewhere that is was in active game time but Kimy never reveled the actual time. Would be very nice to know before I start walking around in it, and find myself being locked for more than I have patience for. I think there should really be a setting for the time you have to be in devices like this.

6 hours ago, heroine sugarsnatch said:

anybody else finding a bunch of dead imperial women in helgen during the  complicated opening intro?  they got brown heads in game as well and a bunch of enchanted weapons. 

not sure about the brown head thing but they are likely part of Chloe's quest.

When I go to select a preset under bodyslide for any of the outfits from this mod the preset dropdown menu is blank. I can get a working dropdown menu for other things in bodyslide just not anything from this mod what happened to it? I just updated to the latest bodyslide version too just in case.

edit

Oh crap just found this thread wtf is going on?

edit again

ok so I can't read the cursedloot.xml file with a web browser like I can with other xml files in the slidergroups folder. Seems to be corrupted or not working right.

Playing with DCL as implemented part of a Skyrim playthrough I made some observations. My game currently has 178h played:

- With the improving versions of DCL there are more and more items disabling the use of your hands. It started with yokes and armbinder. Now there are prisoner chains, armbinder, ellbowbinder, shackles, yokes etc. Unfortunatley there is no limitation to the distribution list. The range of disabling restraints has tripled but the formular has not changed.

The result is unfortunatley a very high amount of unplayable moments, because your hands are bound. If you really want to "play" Skyrim and not just look at a bound creature, it is discouraging.

Maybe there is the possibility to not just disable the hand restraints but to set a slider with a dropchance. There are already some of them. Maybe it is possible to overhaul the dropchance settings in the MCM subchapter Devices. I would like to suggest only sliders with a range for every slot and no toggle. Would save space and effort, because the script would be one fit all.

- Most new catsuits or dresses are not used in the distribution lists. That is a pity, because some of them are really nice and would make the game more colorful. Seems to me, there are some distribution lists not overhauled.

- The Dragonar Prison escape does not count towards Jail Escapes. You can find it under the General Tab / Crime / Jail Escape of the Game. Some mods depend on this figure (Reputation mods for example).

I made a small change and it is working as it should: If you use the ladder to escape the prison I just added the line "Game.incrementstat("Jail Escapes")". Done.

Kimy, I love this mod. It is keeping me playing Skyrim over and over again. Here and there I make some small adjustments for my personal use (e.g. changed the rubberdoll outfit to my liking or made some minor adjustments like the prison escape counter), but in general this mod is awesome.

Thank you.

Never let this devious mind of yours run ot of ideas :)

Regards

Rogwar

4 hours ago, Zor2k13 said:

When I go to select a preset under bodyslide for any of the outfits from this mod the preset dropdown menu is blank. I can get a working dropdown menu for other things in bodyslide just not anything from this mod what happened to it? I just updated to the latest bodyslide version too just in case.

edit again

ok so I can't read the cursedloot.xml file with a web browser like I can with other xml files in the slidergroups folder. Seems to be corrupted or not working right.

Use batch build, you were never able to select same preset for individual items anyway.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/19865-devious-devices-assets/page/143/?tab=comments#comment-2678840

Try opening xml files with Notepad++, at least you should see them structurally intact unless install went wrong. But you are overthinking it if you are even considering editing xml.

On 7/12/2019 at 2:21 AM, OfficeChair said:

iEquip seems to prevent cursed loot events from equipping items on my character (regular equipping works fine after dropping the item).

I really want to use this mod and iEquip together so if anyone has a solution, I'm all ears.

Same here. For now i disabled iEquip and choose DCL :)

Serious issue!

Started a new playthrough recently and for some reason I can't trigger traps, even with 100%. So I tried making a minimal load order with only the required mods to start conflict detection from, started a new game and I still can't trigger traps. What can cause this?

18 hours ago, Rogwar002 said:

Playing with DCL as implemented part of a Skyrim playthrough I made some observations. My game currently has 178h played:

- With the improving versions of DCL there are more and more items disabling the use of your hands. It started with yokes and armbinder. Now there are prisoner chains, armbinder, ellbowbinder, shackles, yokes etc. Unfortunatley there is no limitation to the distribution list. The range of disabling restraints has tripled but the formular has not changed.

The result is unfortunatley a very high amount of unplayable moments, because your hands are bound. If you really want to "play" Skyrim and not just look at a bound creature, it is discouraging.

Maybe there is the possibility to not just disable the hand restraints but to set a slider with a dropchance. There are already some of them. Maybe it is possible to overhaul the dropchance settings in the MCM subchapter Devices. I would like to suggest only sliders with a range for every slot and no toggle. Would save space and effort, because the script would be one fit all.

- Most new catsuits or dresses are not used in the distribution lists. That is a pity, because some of them are really nice and would make the game more colorful. Seems to me, there are some distribution lists not overhauled.

- The Dragonar Prison escape does not count towards Jail Escapes. You can find it under the General Tab / Crime / Jail Escape of the Game. Some mods depend on this figure (Reputation mods for example).

I made a small change and it is working as it should: If you use the ladder to escape the prison I just added the line "Game.incrementstat("Jail Escapes")". Done.

I kinda agree with the restricted hand access. The chain harness is a prime example of when things can get boring with something that looks cool at first glance. Being covered in chains like that is obviously sexy, but after walking around awhile in it with nothing to do except ask for help and being turned down, you quickly get tired and just want to reload to before you got equipped with it.

I don't know if it's meant to make you vulnerable to sex attacks but the fact that the chains cover your delicates makes it visually impossible. So I turn off all rape to avoid having dicks that cut through chains. It would be more interesting if some of your parts were accessible, and it was easier to escape from. Someone might decide to help you with your hands or gag at least, for a reward.

Also, I miss the walk of shame scenario that now seems to have been replaced by the Dagonar prison. Not sure how to get that outcome anymore, but the chain harness could be a nice option for it. Just make an optional "unlocked" mesh that don't have chains over your private parts and people can abuse you as they like.

The slider idea is a good one but a big no to more of the anti-lore and anti-immersive plastic suits. They simply do not fit the setting, but as long as we have the option to leave them out I don't mind.

This may not be the place to ask but it is related, and maybe one of you will know the answer.

When I use the touch of purity spell it works exactly as intended (equips the devious gear and all).  But characters don't stay nude/locked in gear.  They always put their default outfits back on.  Are there any mods that can control the NPCs ability to wear clothes and keep them wearing an outfit I choose?  My intent is to keep them in the gear and little else, but maybe some rings and amulets for visual effects.

I did a search for this kind of mod and there were so many choices that I was a bit overwhelmed.  Which ones do you think would be best, and preferably least intrusive?

I'm having a weird issue. For some reason, the function dcur_removekeys is also stealing all of my lockpicks, despite them not being specified in that function at any point. This results in some aggravating scenarios at best where even in the mildest of events, I'm prevented from even picking open chests for loot (and more devices, obviously), and at worst this can even soft-lock my game due to the player being in an area they cannot free themselves from without lockpicking. Any ideas on why this would happen/how I would prevent it from stealing my precious little shims?

EDIT: Important to note that it doesn't happen when I choose the option in MCM to "Drop all your keys," but ALWAYS does when any event occurs which results in the player losing keys.