1 hour ago, Lupine00 said:

There's some other - hard to diagnose - issue with DCL that occasionally blocks DCL events from occurring. Possibly something to do with dhlp-suspend or something...

In this case debug output usually shows events being checked, but the check never passes. Sometimes, you get no checks at all. The same 'hack' fixes both cases...

It can be fixed by using "FREE ME!!!" at least once, possibly up to three times. You may also need to change cells between uses of it.

Downside is that will wreck any DCL quest in progress, so if you've completed Chloe and not started anything else, it should be safe to use.

However, key-drops are NOT DCL "events", and are NOT blocked by Chloe quest. You should be able to find keys, and lucky charms, and bondage items on slain enemies, and in chests, while any DCL quest is running. It's only detrimental events that are blocked.

If you aren't getting key drops, your DCL install is seriously broken.

well my DCL worked fine month ago..I just reinstall the whole thing. Then I found this bug.anyway,hope upgrade fix this

1 hour ago, nitroxsl said:

no i complete the chole quest in right way by tacking talking to nazeem and dallmaker.... but still plants aren't dropping keys!..my modifier is to 1.yeah its aold version I'm upgrading now

You propably mean the plant modifier. What about (general) key drop chance? It's a different slider. And each one, special keys, restraint, chastity, piercing keys have their own weights.

12 hours ago, nitroxsl said:

Hay need a help.. in the escape options I maxbout the chance modifier for plans and mines, but plants don't drop a single key!!..any idea to fix this??

Now that I re-read your original post, I see you are talking about the "Chance modifier for plants and mines" in "Escape Options".

This scales the chance you set on the right: the basic key drop chances.

You can't set the modifier above 1.0, so the chance from plants is at most what you have on the right.

Just in case there might be confusion: the key drop chances do not scale with the event chances.

They are completely different. The key drop chance is a flat chance for all containers, and are configured under "Escape Options", in the column to the right of the "Modifier for plants and mines".

However, there is another plants/mines modifier on the first page of the MCM, which is the one for events. This can be scaled above 1.0

The event chances, for plants/mines, common containers, and boss chests, etc, are for detrimental effects, and modify the detrimental event chance that is also set on the first MCM page. Event chances have no bearing on key drop chances, but it is events that are disabled by quests, not key drops.

If you want 100% key drop from plants, you need to set 100% key drop and  then set the modifier to 1.0

However, you may not see keys in every plant, even at 100% key drop, with plants and mines modifier 1.0

That is normal.

There is a cooldown for key drops, so even at 100%, you won't see them in every container. You can go a long while without finding one.

Looking forward for XDFF update there is a lot of potential but right now it feel kinda empty you just get notification window and thats it, but with more dialogues it might be great. Also it has to be much easier to start/end enslavement since you simply cant do any other dd based quest, also most of features should be adjustable. 

22 hours ago, timking said:

i've got a problem with the chloe quest.

Maybe the solution has been given already but 741 pages is a bit much to search trough.

nazeem keeps saying i should take my restraints off as he won't talk to a slave......but i don't have any restraints on...

i tried:

resetinventory Nazeem/ Chloe/ me 

resetai Nazeem/ chloe

using showinventory to see strange equiped things: there is one: 0E040F0C (no name just this) no idea what it is, but deleting it via console just respawns the item.

please help

Timking

ps: an earlier issue i had with bound girls not being bound is fixed now: too many animations in FNIS 

16 hours ago, timking said:

well that's a bummer. if that's the only way to 'fix' it then i'd have to continue from a safe about 4 days back (i did LOADS of stuff between getting chloe and going to the brewery….

anyway to bump the quest over it without breaking everything? (i tried setting stage to the next point (80) and manually equipping the premium line stuff but they didn't even show up on my character+ i could not talk to chloe(in the quest way, the normal dialogue works) to advance further)

please help.

i tried the suggested restart and try the quest but it still doesn't work

help needed: DCL- option "rape"

Player gets a message that she is about to be raped, (so she is No rapist)

but

Sexlab always puts her in the "aggressor" position (male position) 

This is fairly recent.

Thanks tons in advance! 

I only use deviously-enslaved-continued and this mod as triggers,

and "DEC" always puts her in the correct (bottom) position.

Papyrus.0.log

10 minutes ago, 2dk2c.2 said:

help needed: DCL- option "rape"

Player gets a message that she is about to be raped, (so she is No rapist)

but

Sexlab always puts her in the "aggressor" position (male position) 

This is fairly recent.

Thanks tons in advance! 

I only use deviously-enslaved-continued and this mod as triggers,

and "DEC" always puts her in the correct (bottom) position.

Papyrus.0.log

I have seen similar situation every now and again. It also looks like consensual animation slider does not always respect the cases, where it is turned to 0.

Otherwise 7.3 has been working fine. I am not using DEC at the moment.

30 minutes ago, Morferous said:

I have seen similar situation every now and again. It also looks like consensual animation slider does not always respect the cases, where it is turned to 0.

Otherwise 7.3 has been working fine. I am not using DEC at the moment.

the consensual slider is and always has been at "92".

Thanks

(rapist-genders are "female".)

I'm guessing I missed a checkbox or a slider.

I might delete the mod and reinstall it, but I'll hold off in case someone knows the magic global that I could just change in the console.

On 1/12/2019 at 3:41 AM, Alstier said:

I have not found a single trapped chest, door or body in a long, long time. I first thought that it was because Chloe's Quest was active, but I have already completed it, dismissed Chloe (bound, of course!)... and still haven't found a single trapped chest. I have even raised the chances to 100% and nothing! Is that supposed to be like that? Anyone got a clue on what may be going on?

That happend to me as well...

I already reprted lon time ago that is becausae the bound queen quest is active.

just out of curiosity: what quest does the dollmaker refer to at the end of chloe quest? is it rubber arrears, rubber commercial or supply and demand? or did something bug out? (a.i. not the right quest shown for me)

Timking

PS: As to my previous problem with the chloequest: i still haven't figured out the problem so i just console commanded me trough the stages untill i could continue the quest normally (though unbound so not as the quest intended)

2 hours ago, A Little Kitten said:

I believe that is quite the point..

Reveal hidden contents

its about one week

I'm fairly certain I've waited for over a week, so there are 3 possibilities:

1: I've simply miscounted the days I've been stuck in it

2: It uses real time as opposed to ingame time to count down, meaning sleeping and resting doesn't actually do anything for the countdown.

3: the script or effect or however it works isn't working, which is not unlikely considering my pretty big modlist

All I'm wondering is if there is for example a queststage I can look up in the console to make sure that it is in fact actually working

17 hours ago, Ursur1major said:

I'm fairly certain I've waited for over a week, so there are 3 possibilities:

1: I've simply miscounted the days I've been stuck in it

2: It uses real time as opposed to ingame time to count down, meaning sleeping and resting doesn't actually do anything for the countdown.

3: the script or effect or however it works isn't working, which is not unlikely considering my pretty big modlist

All I'm wondering is if there is for example a queststage I can look up in the console to make sure that it is in fact actually working

On 1/13/2019 at 12:45 PM, raska42 said:

Also regularly get broken cursed items, usually armbinders or boots, probably 50-70% of the time when items are equipped. Problem seems to occur when 2 of the same type of item are found at the same time. Assumed this was a common error (thought something said to expect errors), but could be mistaken. As far as I know the only option is to load an old save (currently keeping DCL turned off unless I want to play around with a specific bit of it due to this). If this is rare and actually solvable, I'd definitely like to get this so it's playable and doesn't require 1-3 reloads per dungeon.

I guess these problems are connected to each other. In some case dcl equips broken items, that have no effect on your charakter at first and do not appear in your inventory. If later another DD item gets equipted in the same slot, that item breaks as well and will bind your charakter. Thought you are no longer able to unequip this broken item. In case that the broken item is a quest item (like the maidens shield) you also can no longer remove it with the "removeitem" command in the console.

So far I have not found a solution either, exept for reloading an older save, where you have not found any broken DD items. Perhaps other players have stumbled upon the same problem. So we can figure out, if it is caused by a wrong instalation or if it is a problem with DCL.

I am running only a minimal modded system. DCL and all its dependencies, plus auto unequipt armor and perhaps the dimonized unp body. Also I used for my currend fresh install and mods the new vortex mod manager. That could possible alsy be a source of the problem.

Until next time.

On 1/17/2019 at 6:56 PM, 2dk2c.2 said:

the consensual slider is and always has been at "92".

Thanks

(rapist-genders are "female".)

I'm guessing I missed a checkbox or a slider.

I might delete the mod and reinstall it, but I'll hold off in case someone knows the magic global that I could just change in the console.

So your consensual slider is on 92? That would mean it picks consensual animations 92% of the time. Try setting that to maybe around 10% and see if it will put the PC into the agressor role more than just occasionally.

Bodyslide problem.

Hey all. Sorry for this, but I swear I tried to fix it myself :(. I can't get my body to  actually fit the devices, some corsets to clip with the body. I also got "floating nipple clamps", so they do not fit in the right position in the body

Trying to fix it, I see that I do not have any presets in my Bodyslide (the dropdown menu appears blank). I have installed CBBE, a compatible body (Caliente's bodies) and did batch build all the presets (with the "morph" option ticked). No matter what options I play with, I can't get this to work properly. Can anyone point me what am I doing wrong?

Much appreciated :)

PS: Yes, I do too remember me saying "I'm going to stop this mod now after 30+ hours of fun a few days ago. Just... let's pretend I said nothing!

Dear @Kimy, I found a rarely occurring script mistake in adding restraints to containers.

[01/18/2019 - 06:00:24PM] ERROR: Cannot add None to a container
stack:
	[ (00067DCC)].ObjectReference.AddItem() - "<native>" Line ?
	[dcur_mainlib (3A024495)].dcur_library.RestraintsToLoot() - "dcur_library.psc" Line 6409
	[ (3A002850)].dcur_onactivatecontainer.Fragment_6() - "dcur_onactivatecontainer.psc" Line 93

The lines 6405 and 6408 need to be changed from this

i = Utility.RandomInt(0, dcumenu.dcur_DDFrameworkItemList.GetSize())
i = Utility.RandomInt(0, dcumenu.dcur_DDSimpleItems.GetSize())

To this

i = Utility.RandomInt(0, dcumenu.dcur_DDFrameworkItemList.GetSize() - 1)
i = Utility.RandomInt(0, dcumenu.dcur_DDSimpleItems.GetSize() - 1)

Otherwise, GetAt(i) (lines 6406, 6409) may point to a nonexistent position.

4 hours ago, Frostgestalt said:

So your consensual slider is on 92? That would mean it picks consensual animations 92% of the time. Try setting that to maybe around 10% and see if it will put the PC into the agressor role more than just occasionally.

puts the NPC into the aggressor role (as a rapist) is what I was going for, but yeah I'll certainly try that

Hey I need some help, I recently looted a dead body that was trapped and got the inescapable armbinder, yes the quest bondage adventure popped up, but I've done it before, and now it's just under completed quests, so I have no info on who has the key, no blacksmith can get it off either.

would the safe word work? I don't know how to use it though..

okay that worked but new problem, a piece is not being removed and it doesn't show up in my inventory but it still acts like it's there