1 hour ago, Alstier said:

I just realized that I Chloe´s quest is started, but I actually did NOT talk with her to start it. I suppose at some point I used a debug feature. I tried to get to the Honningbrew  Meadery where I found the Imperial officer... but no chat option about the quest is available. 

Is there any way I can restart Chloe´s quest?

Ok, for future questions: I did found the torn note before I talked with Chloe about it, that's why the quest was started. I don't really know what happened, but after some reloadings the quest started working as usual.

3 hours ago, Alstier said:

I just realized that I Chloe´s quest is started, but I actually did NOT talk with her to start it. I suppose at some point I used a debug feature. I tried to get to the Honningbrew  Meadery where I found the Imperial officer... but no chat option about the quest is available. 

Is there any way I can restart Chloe´s quest?

1 hour ago, Alstier said:

Ok, for future questions: I did found the torn note before I talked with Chloe about it, that's why the quest was started. I don't really know what happened, but after some reloadings the quest started working as usual.

Glad you got it working. For future reference, Chloe's quest starts when you hear her. Basically, every LAL start can avoid her (you just go straight to the cave or Riverwood) but the vanilla start because it's the only one that forces you to travel through Helgen Keep. If want to keep her questline for later, don't pick the vanilla start. :classic_smile:

Not sure if this has been mentioned before, but DCL doesn't seem to play well with FMEA (Failure Mode Effects Analysis). I installed both at the same time, on a brand new save, and while I could tell that DCL was working (I went through Chloe's quest, Leon's quest, etc), I couldn't manage to find a single piece of cursed loot while looting containers. As soon as I uninstalled FMEA, welp. My poor girl got locked into restraints on the first container she looted, haha. I don't know if there's anything that can be done about them not playing well together, but I let FMEA's author know as well.

EDIT: Ignore this, my entire game was borked, once I started playing a new game, both mods got along wonderfully.

On 1/8/2019 at 8:50 PM, Alstier said:

Hey there! I just discovered this mod exists and... hell, I need to try it! However I do not own still Skyrim for PC. So, question is: Will this mod work with the Special Edition, or shall I get the Vanilla one?

Thanks guys :)

I think the most recent version converted is v7.2 (and v7.3 wasn't particularly large so I wouldn't expect it to be ported very quickly). The more updated conversions are in the forum thread.

Bug report!

I took the quest of the dollmaker to catch up and bring back to her a customer that did not pay. The quest played well: I found her in whiterun, slapped her up and bonded her in a medium security restrain. I also managed to take her back to Dawnstar. However, the quest marker would not point to the Dollmaker, so I was unable to finish the quest. I finally had to reload a previous game from before I completed Chloe's quest (yeah, just learnt a lesson there, save the game more often, not just quick save!).

Oh, and I did also have one of the most "OH MY GOD!" moments of my life :D

Spoiler

20190110231809_1.jpg

20190110231838_1.jpg

3 hours ago, Alstier said:

Oh, and I did also have one of the most "OH MY GOD!" moments of my life :D

Reveal hidden contents

20190110231809_1.jpg

20190110231838_1.jpg

I use mod "Timing is everything" and disabled dragon, dragonborn cultist and vampire attacks. They are all distractions that bring fights to towns, kill useful npcs such as blacksmiths etc. Especially when you can't help them when bound.

1 hour ago, Zaflis said:

I use mod "Timing is everything" and disabled dragon, dragonborn cultist and vampire attacks. They are all distractions that bring fights to towns, kill useful npcs such as blacksmiths etc. Especially when you can't help them when bound.

I will not. I find it hilarious that the Dragonborn can't help because she's been bounded by a perverted bastard ?. Whenever I want to play the game seriously I will deactivate this mod :D

Issues with the combat surrender:

1) I don't like straining my keyboard so i use the autorun key (for me it's C, not sure if default). When player surrenders to a wolf she stops for 2 seconds and then keeps running... But i can't stop because all controls are disabled.

2) After issue 2) sometimes nothing happens afterwards, but sometimes it does work and port to inn. I lost some walking time having to quickload.

3) I shouldn't be surrendering when in armbinder and feet shackles, not until the health threshold is reached. I can't fight back yeah but if i have to walk from Solitude to Whiterun i'll be seeing a lot of mobs... 100% surrender chance in combat is just not nice.

ok... so I am trying to finished dominant follower quest in 6.4 before upgrading to new xdff system in 7.2. Right so I am enslaved by Leah, and I was at "very obedient slave", then about 30 days ago the promp of "what do you think of me?" or something along those lines completely disappeared from her Master menu. Does that mean that she should have given prompt to free me or what? I think I read somewhere very deep in this thread that unlike Leon, Leah is bugged. Is that true? Dies tha mean unless I pick lock to Obsidian Collar or use promp {End Player Slavery} that I WON'T be freed from Leah? This is the only active DCL quest I have active (aside from Bound Queen - which I have not started on this character, yet - will wait until I update to 7.2, which I have already tried out a little for Chloe quest). Should I wait a few days more or just say screw it and use command to have Leah free me?

On a side note, is this the mod that causes ANY chastity belt to fuck up and stay locked no matter what?? I was using Laura's Bondage shop belt but she won't release me and give me my pay and if I use DD Helpers, even a non- high restraint/obsidian belt is stuck, what gives?

Possibly (probably, almost definitely) the wrong spot for this, but fingers crossed someone can point me in the right direction.

I'm doing the DCL Dollmaker Rubber Arrears quest.  I've tracked the culprit - Julia - to Solitude and have beaten her stupid with the Dollmaker sword a bunch of timer.  Also my fists just in case.  She drops to her knees and stops fighting for a moment, but I can't seem to do anything past that. I don't get a "Press E to talk" or anything that seems like it will allow me to slap the cuffs on her (I have to add "Danno" cause I'm so damn old it's just natural).  The only thing I can think of is that she darted into someone's house before I could catch her - why the Dollmaker thinks a hobble skirt is THE thing to put on your bounty hunters I'll never guess).

Is there something I'm doing wrong?

Thanks for any help that you can throw my way :)

I like to keep devious devices are rare as possible in my games, and my character recently got into that "get back from where I send you" mission.  However, the stuff that was equiped on her was not removed from her inventory afterwards.  Is it intended or a bug ?  I find it odd that someone would give expensive restraints for free just like that

I have not found a single trapped chest, door or body in a long, long time. I first thought that it was because Chloe's Quest was active, but I have already completed it, dismissed Chloe (bound, of course!)... and still haven't found a single trapped chest. I have even raised the chances to 100% and nothing! Is that supposed to be like that? Anyone got a clue on what may be going on?

4 hours ago, akaTwoSheds said:

I'm doing the DCL Dollmaker Rubber Arrears quest.  I've tracked the culprit - Julia - to Solitude and have beaten her stupid with the Dollmaker sword a bunch of timer.  Also my fists just in case....

Is there something I'm doing wrong?

You should be given a whip item of some sort for that quest. Equip it in one one hand and make sure you're not hitting with anything else, not even fists. But above all follow the instructions from quest journal.

26 minutes ago, Alstier said:

I have not found a single trapped chest, door or body in a long, long time. I first thought that it was because Chloe's Quest was active, but I have already completed it, dismissed Chloe (bound, of course!)... and still haven't found a single trapped chest. I have even raised the chances to 100% and nothing! Is that supposed to be like that? Anyone got a clue on what may be going on?

There are other requirements to trigger traps, for example your arousal must be higher than minimum set in MCM. I think the default is 20, but you can go 0 for that imo.

16 hours ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

Rather curious than a bug report i guess. Assuming it's intentional, why does DCUL have its own library/system for bound animations instead of relying on the DDi system? At least DCUL ignores settings in DDi for en/disabling filters.

It doesn't.

It's a little strange how mods - in general - and DCL amongst them, handle chastity belts.

For example, many mods treat the belt as a bondage device that enables you as a rape victim.

This seems ... somewhat backwards at best ... particularly when those same mods pretty much always support the belt as blocking rapes later down the eligibility test chain.

In DCL, a belt serves as a trigger to all those annoying NPCs who seem to want to randomly fit you with their (presumably expensive) bondage devices when you talk to them.

While this behaviour can be disabled overall, it seems odd to me that a belt should necessarily trigger it at all - particularly a belt that is hidden under clothes.

And yes, there's a visible bondage only setting too - but isn't a naked person in a belt less vulnerable than one not in a belt? Why does it have to flag them as a "victim" ?

To me, it makes more sense to remove the "visible devices only" toggle (which should always be on, as the off case is nonsensical) and have a toggle for whether belts are considered bondage for NPC actions.

As far as NPC dialog goes, belts probably should have specific dialogs, not just share the random ones for all other devices. The belt is not a restriction on movement (at least not much). It does not incapacitate the wearer. It's not slave boots, it's not an always visible collar, and it's definitely not an armbinder, yet we get exactly the same chats and actions for belts as for those other items. Belts deserve the correct kind of snide comment, just like gags.

And then finally, there's the issue of sexlab animations in a belt.

While the DDi filter system substitutes animations for belted characters, so generally, they don't end up having regular sex, it seems that mods in general, and DCL in particular could do more to pick oral animations "up front" for belted characters who don't have a blocking gag, instead of relying in the filter - which delivers some non-ideal results. Not to say that the filter itself could not also be improved in this respect, as it could. The filter's tendency to pick "wrong-sex" animations for males, is long-standing.

This class of problem stands out most in the case of the Misogyny feature. You can pick a chance that men will ask for oral, but this should automatically adjust to 100 if belted.

I have the oral chance at 50%, and when belted, this means about 50% of the time, I'll end up with some consensual footjob animation, or "spooning" (most of these aren't spooning at all but whatever), or worst of all, a lesbian animation played with a male partner! All this, when at least one perfectly good oral animation was available?

I'd rather see that one animation repeated than see totally silly animations playing most of the time.

I know it is a huge time suck tuning the animations played in sexlab, but in this case, in DCL, simply forcing the chance of the NPC asking for oral based on belts, on the tail end of the misogyny process, would fix a lot of silly problems.

Hi all I am 

Having trouble with the divert quest to the thief's guild tavern I found the gag and I was in the miad dress and boots the owner locked me in but when I go to him again to talk to him and he sees me gagged and such he then chains me up but when I get chained the game crashed to desktop what should I do?

I'm having a problem with Chloe's quest that I think somebody else posted about before.  After I talked to the imperial soldier about her package, there was a quest marker to White River Watch.  I wasn't able to clear it and get to the boss chest at first, so I left and came back a couple of levels later.  Now there is no quest marker, and after looting the boss chest the quest doesn't update.  Was it supposed to be a timed quest?  And if so, what do you do now?  Or did I hit a bug?  Unfortunately I don't have a save far enough back to when there was a quest marker there.  Do I need to manually advance the quest through the console or is there another way of getting it to work?

Hello here is another bug and I have not found a solution so far. I am using the latest version (hopefully) of dcl (7.3)

My character has the maidens shield equipped, but it can not be removed even after the timer has expired. The option to remove it is available and gives the right response (text box) but after pressing ok, the maidens shield is still equipped.

It can also not be removed with the console (removeitem <id> or removeallitems). There are 3 invisible item in my inventory that are labeled, bad editor id, after using the command showiventory. These are also irremovable.

I can use the option saveword: free me. That will actually remove the maidens shield, but breaks the leon quest (queststage 10). This also causes a lot of problems later on. For example some cursed loot items get equipped, but do not show up in the inventory.

Has anybody an idea how to fix this problem?

11 hours ago, Zaflis said:

You should be given a whip item of some sort for that quest. Equip it in one one hand and make sure you're not hitting with anything else, not even fists. But above all follow the instructions from quest journal.

Doy!  She gave me a bunch of stuff including "The Zapper" which is a shock wand, and a sword named "The Dollmaker" which delivers an electric shock.  I missed the Zapper in the text, so thought that the electric Dollmaker sword was the tool to use.

Thanks!