4 hours ago, Alstier said:

Hey there! I just discovered this mod exists and... hell, I need to try it! However I do not own still Skyrim for PC. So, question is: Will this mod work with the Special Edition, or shall I get the Vanilla one?

Thanks guys :)

You need the standard (legacy) edition of Skyrim for this mod, and most of the DD/SexLab mods. Basically if it doesn't tell you it's for special edition (or in the special edition section of this website) it's going to be for the standard Skyrim.

I'm not sure if this is a known issue but the Chloe quest is a little fussy and can lead you to get stuck (at least I felt I was).

If you accidentally go straight through to the spider cave and retrieve the torn note without first getting her key and advancing stage then it advances stage whilst keeping the "find key" active / unfinished in the quest log. I went back for the key, retrieved it, but got no advance or dialogue on her.

Side note - should the chest with the key be there already before you speak to her so you can pick it up on the way? Bit weird the way it spawns in ^^

Not sure if I have said this before in this thread as I've been using DCL on and off a long time now but.. fantastic mod Kimy - probably my favourite and almost impossible to ever drop from load order :D Thank you so much for this and your work on DD framework ?

7 hours ago, ODell22d said:

Sorry if I missed something on this subject... I've looked and seen some others having this problem as well but I can't seem to find a fix... Maybe there isn't one.

I have Estrus and EC... So I seen that the esp for Esturs the zzEstrus has to be unchecked.

However when I install Deviously cursed loot I can't get it to load or run... I don't know what I'm missing but I would like to get it to work and work with estrus Chaurus

Is there a way to get them to work together

It does work with Estrus and EC, there is a MCM setting to enable it, have you checked that?

On 1/7/2019 at 7:56 PM, rawrrawr300 said:

On a related note, how easy is it to make adjustments and recompile DCL scripts on my own? Sometimes I find bugs that I'd like to correct mid-playthrough, but it seems like a hassle to grab the web of dependencies needed to recompile the scripts. Especially since I'm on SE.

There is nothing special about compiling DCL files.

However, DCL has soft dependencies on quite a few other mods that you may not have (or want) installed, but you will need all of them to build.

You do not strictly need those mods "installed", but you will need their script sources present when you compile.

Used to need scripts from CD, but may not any more.

Needs Aradia scripts.

May need sexy move scripts (not sure, but I recall they were needed for 6.X).

Hi all. Chances are this has been asked before but I could not find it, so apologies in advance :(.

When I surrendered to a combat and got retrained my body disappeared. Right now I am a floating pair of handcuffs and a floating helmet. Any idea of which mod may be missing or causing this?

PS: Yes, all the required mods are installed as per the first post instructions

12 minutes ago, Alstier said:

Hi all. Chances are this has been asked before but I could not find it, so apologies in advance :(.

When I surrendered to a combat and got retrained my body disappeared. Right now I am a floating pair of handcuffs and a floating helmet. Any idea of which mod may be missing or causing this?

PS: Yes, all the required mods are installed as per the first post instructions

Did you run BodySlide to build the devices?

Just now, Alstier said:

I simply installed Bodyslide, I did not launch it with NMM. 

You have to build the devices in bodyslide for them to show up.

It's step 7 of installing DD.

INSTALLATION

1. Install ALL requirements listed above using your favorite mod manager, including THEIR respective requirements.
2. Install this mod.
3. Run FNIS when done
4. Start up Skyrim, and either create a New Game, or load your Save.
5. Save the game, and then load the save you just created (DD will not register Animations / Events until you load a save after it has been installed).
6. Install all three DD mods with your mod manager of choice.
7. And don't forget to use Bodyslide to build the assets. Half of all user support requests root in them not running Bodyslide. RUN BODYSLIDE!!!!

Try following this guide.

Spoiler

BodyslideQuickGuide.jpg.4100cb8409322f141e8045c398b6b39b.jpg

2 hours ago, Laura 'Lokomootje' said:

You have to build the devices in bodyslide for them to show up.

It's step 7 of installing DD.

Try following this guide.

Thank you for your help. I managed to make it work :). I think I need to play a bit more with the settings, but I can figure that out myself.

I have, sadly, another question :(. My characte would not get naked even if I do it manually (she just gets the basic vanilla underwear). I have checked every option in the mods and could not find anything about "full nudity" or the sorts. Any help? (Ignore this, I figured it out).

I also once surrendered... to a Bear. Who locked me in retrains O_o. Man, those wild animals are getting smarter by the moment! :D

For your amusement, let me tell you my adventures so far:

Spoiler

MY character got locked in a castity belt and later got beaten and she surrendered to a group of bandits. Apparently, as they could not "have their way" with my poor Aila, they decided to leave her in a town... At the east of the mountains! And the only woman who would get me free... would be in exchange for a "shopping list" and gave me her money. Figures.

While walking her way to the first town she peeked to loot a dead magician. Grave mistake. Suddenly she got completely locked up in full bondage set. First she got attacked and someone had fun with her. Later someone else told her to make her way towards a town far to the east to get freed! At that point I decided it may be a better idea to restart the game hahaha :D

Got equipped with a slut collar and thought the spell cost reduction was too powerful, so I deleted it in TES5Edit. Loads the game and notices it's still active on my char, so I use the safe word just to check if it goes away, but no. Is there a way I can remove it with the console, or what's wrong?

So I just got locked in an armbinder and ball gag by a mud crab.  As amusing as that is, I feel like you shouldn't get locked in restraints after combat surrendering to a creature.  Kind of ruins my suspension of disbelief.  Humanoid creatures:  yes.  intelligent creatures like dragons and dwemer machines:  yes.  mud crabs and bears:  no.  Also if you have hardcore surrender on, I think it would be better if surrendering to a creature always resulted in getting beaten unconscious and waking up in an inn instead of bondage adventure or left in the wilderness (both of witch also result in you getting locked in restraints)

On 1/9/2019 at 4:43 AM, Lupine00 said:

There is nothing special about compiling DCL files.

However, DCL has soft dependencies on quite a few other mods that you may not have (or want) installed, but you will need all of them to build.

You do not strictly need those mods "installed", but you will need their script sources present when you compile.

Used to need scripts from CD, but may not any more.

Needs Aradia scripts.

May need sexy move scripts (not sure, but I recall they were needed for 6.X).

Hmm. Maybe if I get stuck without an easy workaround or if I start a new playthrough I'll give it a shot. In the meantime I'll just keep a list of stuff that's problematic for my setup to possibly fix in the future. I'm trying to avoid spending too much time fiddling with my setup now that I'm deep into my character, but it's tempting when I have the source files and can see exactly where I would modify the scripts. By the way, thanks Kimy for creating scripts that are fairly easy to parse, it's much appreciated when I'm trying to determine the cause of an issue.

There's only one issue that's been persistently annoying so far: whenever my character is asked to strip by DCL (or Sexlab in general?), two-thirds of the time the game will hang until I enter a menu. This is clearly a problem with some interaction between the Sexlab SE StripSlots() function and some other mod I'm using, but I really have no idea where to begin looking for the problem there, so trying to rectify that problem seems like more effort than it's worth.

Thanks for the tips regardless.

4 hours ago, kaldwin said:

So I just got locked in an armbinder and ball gag by a mud crab.  As amusing as that is, I feel like you shouldn't get locked in restraints after combat surrendering to a creature.  Kind of ruins my suspension of disbelief.  Humanoid creatures:  yes.  intelligent creatures like dragons and dwemer machines:  yes.  mud crabs and bears:  no.  Also if you have hardcore surrender on, I think it would be better if surrendering to a creature always resulted in getting beaten unconscious and waking up in an inn instead of bondage adventure or left in the wilderness (both of witch also result in you getting locked in restraints)

It's probably because correct creature detection in Skyrim is such a PITA. You have to check multiple factions, because the creature keyword (or is it animal, I forget) is missing all over the place. It's clear that vanilla uses factions for most creature handling, and it says in the CK docs that the IsCreature condition is deprecated and doesn't work (which I have found is true).

The mod is really fun. Absolutely absurd as well, but fun as hell :D (hell, my poor Aila got raped... as she ran away from the dragon at the beginning of the game!)

I am looking forward to find again that rubber collar that shocked her if she wore any clothing x_D. I found it hilarious.

And I really need to make a meme about pulling out a waraxe from a bound and naked girl. 

Sorry about the question. I am unable to fast travel, no matter where I am or where I try to go, I get the "unable to fast travel from this location" message. I tried the debug to stop all quests and remove all bounds, but still I can´t fast travel. I'm not sure if this is caused by DCL or any other related mods. Anyone else had the same issue?

26 minutes ago, Alstier said:

Sorry about the question. I am unable to fast travel, no matter where I am or where I try to go, I get the "unable to fast travel from this location" message. I tried the debug to stop all quests and remove all bounds, but still I can´t fast travel. I'm not sure if this is caused by DCL or any other related mods. Anyone else had the same issue?

Happened to me when a "cursed collar" event failed to equip the collar. Try going into DCUR's menu and set "Shut down all functions", and see if you can fast travel after that. Play for a while with all functions shut down, and then restart DCUR again, this worked for me. If you still can't travel when shutting down all functions, it's some other mod causing it, for example Requiem. 

18 minutes ago, GrimReaperCalls said:

Try going into DCUR's menu and set "Shut down all functions", and see if you can fast travel after that. Play for a while with all functions shut down, and then restart DCUR again, this worked for me. If you still can't travel when shutting down all functions, it's some other mod causing it, for example Requiem. 

Just tried that, still can´t fast travel :(. Well, I'll try later to see if I can do it with carriages at least. If still this doesn´t work I'll start shutting down mod after mod until I figure it out.

52 minutes ago, Alstier said:

3 minutes ago, Alstier said:

Just tried that, still can´t fast travel :(. Well, I'll try later to see if I can do it with carriages at least. If still this doesn´t work I'll start shutting down mod after mod until I figure it out.

The Chloe quest will also prevent fast travel. Given you've mentioned Helgen, that's almost certainly what's disabling it. Finish her quest and you'll get it back.

9 hours ago, kaldwin said:

How in Earth did you lose a battle against a mudcrab? oO

3 minutes ago, Kimy said:

How in Earth did you lose a battle against a mudcrab? oO

Probably by barely winning a close fight against something much stronger and then stepping on the nearby "rock" without noticing it was living. I've done exactly that, and on higher difficulties the big ones can hit pretty hard.

I just laughed and wrote it off as being knocked out and trussed up by some evil passing traveler.

4 hours ago, SkyAddiction said:

The Chloe quest will also prevent fast travel. Given you've mentioned Helgen, that's almost certainly what's disabling it. Finish her quest and you'll get it back.

I just realized that I Chloe´s quest is started, but I actually did NOT talk with her to start it. I suppose at some point I used a debug feature. I tried to get to the Honningbrew  Meadery where I found the Imperial officer... but no chat option about the quest is available. 

Is there any way I can restart Chloe´s quest?