13 hours ago, Chroom22 said:

That's a sexlab installation guide. My issue is more related to Devious Devices. Besides that I have all the required mods installed already. I just can't seem to see Steel Chastity Bra's and certain Corsets. I looked this up before and I thought it had something to do with the item order or something. It's kinda hard to find this specific issue in 700+ forum pages though.

I linked it because the solution is found with 90% certainty in the sexlab guide. Did you sort your load order with LOOT? Did you build your body and all devices with same preset in Bodyslide? Run FNIS with skeleton arm fix? I don't want to sound like a moderator and they aren't very active here, but you are posting in wrong thread. It is already a very long thread with just DCL discussion, and tacking issues like that require full logs and numerous more posts.

On 1/3/2019 at 1:03 AM, A Little Kitten said:

Wigs ????

Equipable hairstyles that overrides your current hair basically. But I found out I could just remove the keywords on them in TES5Edit.

Hello, I am currently doing the bound queen quest, but I am stuck at the part where I need to find the lost diary of the king, but I had looked into so many dungeons and I also set the drop chance to 90% and even 100% but still I can't find any of them, I would like to know a way to fix this or just add them to my inventory on console so I can move on, but the problem is that I don't know the base IDs of the diary so can you tell me what they are so that I can move on from this quest please?

9 hours ago, OddPillow4 said:

Hello, I am currently doing the bound queen quest, but I am stuck at the part where I need to find the lost diary of the king, but I had looked into so many dungeons and I also set the drop chance to 90% and even 100% but still I can't find any of them, I would like to know a way to fix this or just add them to my inventory on console so I can move on, but the problem is that I don't know the base IDs of the diary so can you tell me what they are so that I can move on from this quest please?

Did you start a new game with DCL 7.2? I didn't try the quest yet but the changelog mentioned fixing the diary fragments. Before that i gave them to me with console command (player.additem).

On 1/5/2019 at 8:10 AM, Zaflis said:

I linked it because the solution is found with 90% certainty in the sexlab guide. Did you sort your load order with LOOT? Did you build your body and all devices with same preset in Bodyslide? Run FNIS with skeleton arm fix? I don't want to sound like a moderator and they aren't very active here, but you are posting in wrong thread. It is already a very long thread with just DCL discussion, and tacking issues like that require full logs and numerous more posts.

I've done all those things listed and this is a fine thread for it because the issue is specifically caused by this mod and devious devices. I don't see how sexlab is responsible for this since I've installed it correctly and I've had no issues with it. If sexlab is the issue I don't see how it's responsible for some missing clothing. I mean this could be an issue with Devious Assets or Integration. But I'm only getting this issue on Cursed Loot as far as I can tell.

9 hours ago, Zaflis said:

Did you start a new game with DCL 7.2? I didn't try the quest yet but the changelog mentioned fixing the diary fragments. Before that i gave them to me with console command (player.additem).

No, I installed the mod after I've been playing the game for a while, and I understand that I can use the command player.additem but i just need to know the ID of the diary fragments.

1 hour ago, OddPillow4 said:

No, I installed the mod after I've been playing the game for a while, and I understand that I can use the command player.additem but i just need to know the ID of the diary fragments.

It's OK to install new mods mid playthrough, but re-sorting load order can cause issues. Cleanest game you get by having all mods active from start. But i meant if you had DCL 6.4 version installed in the save before, it would have left some scripts in which can cause bugs like this. Try command:

help "diary of king"

It should give you the exact ID (should be the King Eldrik's). Or just "help diary" for a longer list to look from. You'll need a second number for the additem, which is the number of fragments you want to spawn.

3 hours ago, Zaflis said:

It's OK to install new mods mid playthrough, but re-sorting load order can cause issues. Cleanest game you get by having all mods active from start. But i meant if you had DCL 6.4 version installed in the save before, it would have left some scripts in which can cause bugs like this. Try command:

It should give you the exact ID (should be the King Eldrik's). Or just "help diary" for a longer list to look from. You'll need a second number for the additem, which is the number of fragments you want to spawn.

Problem solved, I used the command help king diary to find the ID and added them to my inventory and manage to finish the quest. I gotta say this, Julius is an evil person lol.

Bug report:

Progressive bondage gets stuck if equipped with a slave harness and all items with higher priority than a corset. The progressivebondage() function in dcur_library only checks for a corset, not a harness, and so will repeatedly call dcur_equiprandomcorset(), which will return false without equipping an item because it does check for a harness before equipping anything. Solution: add the harness check to the progressivebondage() corset check.

--

On a related note, how easy is it to make adjustments and recompile DCL scripts on my own? Sometimes I find bugs that I'd like to correct mid-playthrough, but it seems like a hassle to grab the web of dependencies needed to recompile the scripts. Especially since I'm on SE.

I love this mod!

I just cannot hear what NPCs say when doing conversations with them(only dialogues related to bondage)after installing this mod.  I have checked all the requirements, and I don't think I have missed out any mods when I installed.  I am trying to figure out what I have done wrong...

2 hours ago, zys13856 said:

I love this mod!

I just cannot hear what NPCs say when doing conversations with them(only dialogues related to bondage)after installing this mod.  I have checked all the requirements, and I don't think I have missed out any mods when I installed.  I am trying to figure out what I have done wrong...

there is no spoken dialogue, only written. hence the 'Fus ro-doh' requirement. 

Let's kick off the new year with another little quality-of-life update!

Version 7.3

- Changed: Supply and Demand: Increased the number of garbage piles to make it less likely that too many spawn in inaccessible places, blocking the quest.
- Changed: Combat Surrender: The player will no longer surrender because of getting unarmed or knocked down by an attacker far outsides of melee range.
- Changed: Combat Surrender: The player will no longer surrender because of a power hit, when she's already restrained anyway.
- Changed: Combat Surrender: The player will surrender to a melee attacker, when she's wearing strict bondage (e.g. makes her unable to use bound combat)
- Changed: The Chloe quest will no longer lock out DCL traps/events before you haven't actually freed her.
- Fixed: The trap mutex is now getting correctly reset when the trap code aborts because of the locked door condition.
- Fixed: The Slave Gag works again.

No new game needed.

PS: For those supporting me on Patreon, I posted about DCL and DD's roadmaps for the first half of 2019, in case you're interested what's up next!

Hello. I wonder if some kind soul could help me with 2 issues. I am still running v6.4.

1) Can someone tell me how to setstage the Bound Queen quest so that i can finish it? I think i may have broken it, because i used player.additem to get the chastity key before going to the correct states and i am tired of this quest.

2) Can someone update from 6.4 to 7.3 without starting new game?

Thanks!

Never mind about 1, finally found it.

1 hour ago, ForestElf said:

Hello. I wonder if some kind soul could help me with 2 issues. I am still running v6.4.

2) Can someone update from 6.4 to 7.3 without starting new game?

A new game is required when updating from any pre 7.x version to a 7.x version.

4 hours ago, Kimy said:

Let's kick off the new year with another little quality-of-life update!

Version 7.3

- Changed: Supply and Demand: Increased the number of garbage piles to make it less likely that too many spawn in inaccessible places, blocking the quest.
- Changed: Combat Surrender: The player will no longer surrender because of getting unarmed or knocked down by an attacker far outsides of melee range.
- Changed: Combat Surrender: The player will no longer surrender because of a power hit, when she's already restrained anyway.
- Changed: Combat Surrender: The player will surrender to a melee attacker, when she's wearing strict bondage (e.g. makes her unable to use bound combat)
- Changed: The Chloe quest will no longer lock out DCL traps/events before you haven't actually freed her.
- Fixed: The trap mutex is now getting correctly reset when the trap code aborts because of the locked door condition.

No new game needed.

PS: For those supporting me on Patreon, I posted about DCL and DD's roadmaps for the first half of 2019, in case you're interested what's up next!

Thank you very much!  Really appreciate your all your hard work on our behalf 

6 hours ago, Kimy said:

Hmmm, I have a problem that I thought it was on mod's end, not so sure anymore.

So slave gag dialog doesn't work with wrist restraints. It goes to basic DCL\DI gag dialogue. But if I have a key it goes to asking NPC to unlock the plug. When I DON't have any wrist restraints it goes to proper "I don't understand you, go away" slave gag dialogue. Same problem with "silencer"

PS also maybe someone can help me with problem I don't know when it accured and what mod causes it. I can't jump with armbinder. With elbowbinder and yoke jumps just fine tho.

On 1/3/2019 at 12:38 PM, Kimy said:

I do not offer old versions of DCL. Not sure why anyone would want to run such an outdated version of the mod?

Well I for one am running 6.1 still for my favorite event - Damsel in Distress, which was disabled in the newer versions. 

Speaking of which, any ETA on a resolution for that? To my knowledge it is still disabled, downloaded 7.2 to check and didn't see it in the MCM menu.

Sorry if I missed something on this subject... I've looked and seen some others having this problem as well but I can't seem to find a fix... Maybe there isn't one.

I have Estrus and EC... So I seen that the esp for Esturs the zzEstrus has to be unchecked.

However when I install Deviously cursed loot I can't get it to load or run... I don't know what I'm missing but I would like to get it to work and work with estrus Chaurus

Is there a way to get them to work together