1 hour ago, donttouchmethere said:

If you made sasha a dom you will need to steal the master key from her via dialog [attemt to steal sashas master key] (something like that) so she stops to dominate you

if you dismiss her while she is still your dom, she will just continue to do her domi thing

or if you made her your keyholder you have to end that quest first so she stops to collect your keys

thx, I have successfully stolen the key, above I get a message 2000 tries or so... I myself do not wear a collar, but only her yoke.

Basically, nothing happens.

20 hours ago, Zaflis said:

I too tried latest version (7.3) with 7.2 save and a new game. Nothing wrong with Leon and Dollmaker still has the golden latex suit. No purple hairstyles or any commonly happening CTD's. Conclusion: your installation is broken somewhere :)

Uninstalled and re-installed it and got no issues.

Thanks.

15 hours ago, livevil said:

Hi, there is a problem I'm unable to solve. The MCM menu from Cursed Loot is missing.

I'm using the new Vortex mod manager from Nexus,...

The issue sounds like there are some files missing that Skyrim can't find, or that you simply didn't enable DCL in the load order even if it's sorted to right place. Uninstall and reinstall the mod? As far as i understand Vortex uses virtual directories similar to MO, but as a newer launcher it could have more bugs. There are still some reports about it and NMM about them being incomplete with their mod installations sometimes. I have never heard of these things happening with MO, of course they all could be some awkward user errors.

Well, time to say thank you, developpers!

I am now stopping the mod, I want to play skirim. I had none less than 30 hours of fun with DCL! I can say I have paid for games for way less hours of entertainment! I did laugh a lot the time I had to run away from a giant while wearing an arm binder, Running again to the Doll Maker to get my restrains keys back before a dragon killed everyone in the town (and yet I had to do it with that pesky vibrator throwing my poor Aila to the floor!), or having to fight my way back through a bandit hideout, completely naked, to recover my stuff. Hell, the sight of that gorgeous woman decapitating a bandit with a two-handed axe was absolutely epic, sadly I did not take an screenshot :(

The slut collar, that I found hilarious to have to get naked or getting punished (You pervs!). Or the results that can come back from a failed solicitation (or surrendering in combat as well, nothing funnier than getting hogtied in the wild next to a roaring dragon!). 

Overall it was a very funny mod. Thank you all for making it a reality :) . Best!

I know it sounds like a noob question but...

Does anyone have a way to fix the seams in UUNP Special that occur if you use any weight other than 100?

I Bodyslide everything with the same settings, but at lower weights, I always get some small cracks at the wrists unless the character has gloves that hide them, and at the neck too with certain outfits.

Is there something I need to do in Racemenu or elsewhere to prevent this? Or is it simply a defect in UUNP Special?

The wrist seams are entirely with respect to UUNP Special, using its own hand models.

I can see how perhaps, some outfits simply don't mesh up perfectly, having been originally made for a different body, then converted - so the problem is the body and outfit will never match perfectly... but...

The wrist thing - how is it that the body mesh doesn't match its own hands?

hi all I am really liking the mod but started getting a problem that when  I try to go  inside an inn in any city in Skyrim it crashed my game to desktop immediately don't know what to do please help me out also when I turned of cursed loot was able to get into the inn no problem and the game didn't crash on me someone help me what should i do

8 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

stealing the key doesn't free you right away.

to remove the collar you need to get a certain combination

the search for the right combination starts as soon as you have the key in your possession

if sasha caught you while you try all those combinations she will remove the key and the search for combinations stops till you steal the key again (and sasha will punish you with standard DDs, she won't remove, as far as I know)

so domination will only stop if you have the key and you tested the right combination (works automatically as soon as you have the key)

odd is only that you don't have the collar anymore, that sounds a bit broken 

okay that helps me now, thanks a lot!

17 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

stealing the key doesn't free you right away.

to remove the collar you need to get a certain combination

the search for the right combination starts as soon as you have the key in your possession

if sasha caught you while you try all those combinations she will remove the key and the search for combinations stops till you steal the key again (and sasha will punish you with standard DDs, she won't remove, as far as I know)

so domination will only stop if you have the key and you tested the right combination (works automatically as soon as you have the key)

odd is only that you don't have the collar anymore, that sounds a bit broken

one last question please,
can you tell me how saha's slave collar is called or give me an item id?
I do not have it anymore.
maybe that's why it does not work.

21 minutes ago, Krynn said:

one last question please,
can you tell me how saha's slave collar is called or give me an item id?
I do not have it anymore.
maybe that's why it does not work.

That's odd. The collar should be equipped at all times when Sasha is dominating you.

Did you use the safeword to remove it, maybe?

1 hour ago, Kimy said:

That's odd. The collar should be equipped at all times when Sasha is dominating you.

no, dear Kimy, I did not use a save word and did a completely new installation.
I had a collar at the beginning, I do not know exactly when, but at some point it was gone.
can I somehow reset sasha using console?

What is the item ID for the Chloe chastity belt? As I mentioned in a post a few pages back, any mod that uses a chastity belt stays equipped for ever, even if "unequipped" in inventory. ie, if I enter via show.playerinventory console command, I still can only see the 3 items I have equipped ' Gold Amethyst Ring (left) Necklace of Extreme Defense, and Ring of Kadakh Mezalf. So how do I remove this belt?

This is any belt btw, so I can not make money with Laura's Bondage Shop belt and if I get belted by Devious Helpers, I'm screwed.

P.S. I should ask which is the proper command.

player.removeitem (item ID) 1

player.additem (item ID) -1

click on PC to show stats ----

removeitem (item ID) 1

additem (item ID) -1

thanks

10 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

that's an odd one, I had that 2 times already too after installation of DCL via NMM (during the last year)

I use UUNP special too with weight 20-60

if you look close at the outfits you might see that they look more like a CBBE version or max weight UUNP (big bud and big breats if wearing some of the DCL outfits from the experimental latex bodyslide category) if you have the cracks at hands and the neck issue

you could try to rebuild everything DCL related in bodyslide or (urghs) reinstall DCL

if that question was DCL unrelated, maybe rebuilding UUNP special hands/feet in bodyslide will help?

I'm not saying this is a DCL specific issue, but as DCL is Bodyslide dependent, I hoped somebody here would have seen the same problem and fixed it. I asked about this on the Bodyslide forum about six months ago and got nothing.

I did mention that I've rebuilt several times, checked paths, confirmed that outputs are coming from the sources they should be, and confirmed that I'm loading the output files and not some ninja overwrite.

The problem is invisible at weight 100, but increasingly visible at lower weights. For example, at weight 25, it's intrusively obvious.

When I researched this problem, I found many people describing the same thing, but the answers they got were inconclusive, vague guesses, or simply nonsense posted by people without a trace of a clue. I never found a case where anybody fixed something that looked like this problem without it revealing they had mis-described the problem in the first place, and it was nothing like this problem at all.

In some cases, I found suggestions that you could "reset Racemenu" to fix this issue, but no hint how to perform this "reset".

As far as I'm aware, the thing you need to reset on a body change is SexLab; I suspect this mythology about racemenu "resets" is from garbled echoes about removing equipped transforms.

I have read time and again that setting weight lower than 100 creates seams, so it may be that this is all "normal", but I can't help thinking the seams I have now are worse than I had back before XP32 and FNIS got their recent updates.

I probably need to setup a CBBE game and see how that behaves. Swapping to CBBE would be a pain though. My collection of UUNP armor is ... considerable.

13 hours ago, Kimy said:

ok, somehow i managed to set that back, now i have the slave collar of submission again and that with the key worked well then.

8 hours ago, RetroGray said:

This almost certainly qualifies as a vague guess or nonsense, but have you tried different skin textures? I realise you're talking about a physical gap and not just a mismatched texture seam but it's at least a quick thing to test and eliminate if you haven't already.

If there was a texture issue, it would "as well", because it's visible to me that the wrists on the hands are not scaling with the body.

They remain at the 100% size, like Skyrim is only using the _1 meshes for hands. I haven't compared the meshes in NifSkope. Should look at that.

Got CBBE set up somewhat to my satisfaction, and it is ... perfectly seamless. No cracks at all.

Pity that I do not like the look of it, and have hardly any CBBE outfits.

I made an additional change - the CBBE outputs are from Bodyslide 4.7, whereas I was using 4.6.2 before.

The Bodyslide changelist for 4.7 does not suggest than any bug of this kind has been fixed, just a problem with zaps and the progress bar.

Still, I shall rebuild my UUNP from a new Bodyslide install and see if it makes any difference.

I notice that in CBBE, some of the sliders in Racemenu don't work, though the sliders with the same names work in Bodyslide.

I'm guessing that those sliders are not wired up to anything in the configuration.

Glad I found that out. It seems important to know if  you want to use morphs in your mod.

Update: I upgraded from XP32 4.31 to 4.51 (was out of date on that after all) then rebuilt everything with Bodyslide 4.7, and the cracks are gone.

However, I avoided using the 'UUNP Special' sliders.

Normally, I would set wt 0% to 100% Top Model Low, and wt 100% to CHSBHC High, and that would be my entire config process.

CBBE has no such groups and that worked right, so I decided to avoid them in UUNP, and it worked.

However, this doesn't prove they were the cause without going back and doing more testing.

It could be the change in BodySlide version, or XP32, or just some Skyrim voodoo.

However, it's somewhat plausible that you simply can't mix-and-match those .bsd files across the weight range like that without Bodyslide screwing up, even though it looks fine in preview. Unless somebody knows different?

I'm not going through that again without good reason, as there are a lot of outfits in my UUNP profile, and it takes a long time just to select them to build properly, never mind building. Maybe in future I'll make a small test game and investigate further.

I see that XP32 MSE now claims that it doesn't suck crazy amounts of script time, so maybe Sexy Move is finally usable too?

i've got a problem with the chloe quest.

Maybe the solution has been given already but 741 pages is a bit much to search trough.

nazeem keeps saying i should take my restraints off as he won't talk to a slave......but i don't have any restraints on...

i tried:

resetinventory Nazeem/ Chloe/ me 

resetai Nazeem/ chloe

using showinventory to see strange equiped things: there is one: 0E040F0C (no name just this) no idea what it is, but deleting it via console just respawns the item.

please help

Timking

ps: an earlier issue i had with bound girls not being bound is fixed now: too many animations in FNIS 

2 hours ago, timking said:

i've got a problem with the chloe quest.

Maybe the solution has been given already but 741 pages is a bit much to search trough.

nazeem keeps saying i should take my restraints off as he won't talk to a slave......but i don't have any restraints on...

i tried:

resetinventory Nazeem/ Chloe/ me 

resetai Nazeem/ chloe

using showinventory to see strange equiped things: there is one: 0E040F0C (no name just this) no idea what it is, but deleting it via console just respawns the item.

please help

Timking

ps: an earlier issue i had with bound girls not being bound is fixed now: too many animations in FNIS 

I had that issue also, but that was with an older savegame, so that was probably broken. xx040f0c (with xx being the mod-number of DDi) is the devicehider in slot 41, afaik that is normal and should not prevent nazeem going on.

I "fixed" the problem by starting a new game to test the Chloe-quest out.

3 hours ago, gnaddelwarz said:

I had that issue also, but that was with an older savegame, so that was probably broken. xx040f0c (with xx being the mod-number of DDi) is the devicehider in slot 41, afaik that is normal and should not prevent nazeem going on.

I "fixed" the problem by starting a new game to test the Chloe-quest out.

well that's a bummer. if that's the only way to 'fix' it then i'd have to continue from a safe about 4 days back (i did LOADS of stuff between getting chloe and going to the brewery….

anyway to bump the quest over it without breaking everything? (i tried setting stage to the next point (80) and manually equipping the premium line stuff but they didn't even show up on my character+ i could not talk to chloe(in the quest way, the normal dialogue works) to advance further)

9 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

> it's still dependant on the key drop chance

> if you have a DCL version <7.3 and you are on the LAL quest or Chloe quest all DCL events are on hold till those quests are done

DCL 7.3 fixes:

- Changed: The Chloe quest will no longer lock out DCL traps/events before you haven't actually freed her.

no i complete the chole quest in right way by tacking talking to nazeem and dallmaker.... but still plants aren't dropping keys!..my modifier is to 1.yeah its aold version I'm upgrading now

16 minutes ago, nitroxsl said:

no i complete the chole quest in right way by tacking talking to nazeem and dallmaker.... but still plants aren't dropping keys!..my modifier is to 1.yeah its aold version I'm upgrading now

There's some other - hard to diagnose - issue with DCL that occasionally blocks DCL events from occurring. Possibly something to do with dhlp-suspend or something...

In this case debug output usually shows events being checked, but the check never passes. Sometimes, you get no checks at all. The same 'hack' fixes both cases...

It can be fixed by using "FREE ME!!!" at least once, possibly up to three times. You may also need to change cells between uses of it.

Downside is that will wreck any DCL quest in progress, so if you've completed Chloe and not started anything else, it should be safe to use.

However, key-drops are NOT DCL "events", and are NOT blocked by Chloe quest. You should be able to find keys, and lucky charms, and bondage items on slain enemies, and in chests, while any DCL quest is running. It's only detrimental events that are blocked.

If you aren't getting key drops, your DCL install is seriously broken.