Suggestion:

Add wearing skimpy clothing as a valid trigger for Rape/Public Indecency in DCL?

With some way for us to declare some clothes/armor as such and have it increase the odds of rape/PI triggering.

If possible to go together with this, add this keyword to some of the clothing you get from DAMN boxes or Cursed Loot. So you never know if the powerful item you got is also doing something sinister.

28 minutes ago, Loki15kun said:

Suggestion:

Add wearing skimpy clothing as a valid trigger for Rape/Public Indecency in DCL?

That's propably not wanted feature for most people, but i think it worked with SL Aroused detection for that. It has MCM menu that allows you to mark any armor as "naked".

3 minutes ago, Zaflis said:

That's propably not wanted feature for most people, but i think it worked with SL Aroused detection for that. It has MCM menu that allows you to mark any armor as "naked".

My suggestion is along the lines of adding the toggle for the rape options/Public Indecency options. (So if you don't want you can disable it)

I normally change the rape chance for 3 or more conditions and toggle some of the options off. I also lower the default chance of rape in between 50% to 75%. (So rape does not trigger every time my PC walks in the town naked/restrained, but I would like some itens that increase the DCL Rape % roll)

So the Skimpy clothes could be a toggle for chance of rape happening, or just a % increase for rape chances below 100%.

Maybe the 'enchanted' armor that draws in people more frequently to try to rape you simply adds +1 to the toggle options final calculation or just increases the rape % to 100% if it is below 100%.

Hi,

Love this mod, but I am having an issue with the Solicitation and the whore collar.  Basically not getting paid even when I set it to 100% pay.  This make it hard to get this collar off.  I have even tried re installing the mod and have made several attempts at the solicitation just to make sure.  Any ideas?

Thanks Dep.

To my experience with the Bondage Adventure there is no way to adjust the distance you get sent too.  I have been sent clear across the map to not even going anywhere and just standing next to the NPC that put me on that adventure.  You disable the Fast Travel flag so you can fast travel back.  I play with Frostfall and have been known in an emergency situation to fast travel.  Other than that I make the trip by foot.  I even did in in a hobble dress and took baby steps half way across the map.  I was extremely fun and to hide a lot to avoid mobs.

Next time you update the original post, you might want to fix the typo in the Keywords for the mod since "prostitution" is missing the last "t".

I have no idea how many times I looked at that and didn't see it but now that I've seen it I cannot seem to miss it.  I would wait until you have a real need to update the post simply because nobody else has said anything so it can't be that important.

(Edit: LOL at myself, I also had a typo in spelling prostitution that I have now corrected).

21 hours ago, Beltzebub42 said:

Hello here is another bug and I have not found a solution so far. I am using the latest version (hopefully) of dcl (7.3)

My character has the maidens shield equipped, but it can not be removed even after the timer has expired. The option to remove it is available and gives the right response (text box) but after pressing ok, the maidens shield is still equipped.

It can also not be removed with the console (removeitem <id> or removeallitems). There are 3 invisible item in my inventory that are labeled, bad editor id, after using the command showiventory. These are also irremovable.

I can use the option saveword: free me. That will actually remove the maidens shield, but breaks the leon quest (queststage 10). This also causes a lot of problems later on. For example some cursed loot items get equipped, but do not show up in the inventory.

Has anybody an idea how to fix this problem?

Also regularly get broken cursed items, usually armbinders or boots, probably 50-70% of the time when items are equipped. Problem seems to occur when 2 of the same type of item are found at the same time. Assumed this was a common error (thought something said to expect errors), but could be mistaken. As far as I know the only option is to load an old save (currently keeping DCL turned off unless I want to play around with a specific bit of it due to this). If this is rare and actually solvable, I'd definitely like to get this so it's playable and doesn't require 1-3 reloads per dungeon.

I think I have noticed a problem. I have tried the Leon/Leah-quest in the current version (7.3), when Leah equips punishment-devices for not obeying the rules, those are not locked.

I.e. when I unquip them from inventory, I simply have to choose "Unlock" and they are gone.

(I noticed this with the SE-build from 

, but I could reproduce this in Oldrim as well. My oldrim-loadorder is quite full, so it could be some conflict, but in SSE, I tried it with a somewhat minimalistic plugin-set:

Spoiler

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
ccbgssse010-petdwarvenarmoredmudcrab.esl
Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
FISS.esp
SexLab.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
SkyUI_SE.esp
UIExtensions.esp
FNIS.esp
XPMSE.esp
Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
CBBE.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
Deviously Cursed Loot LAL AddOn.esp
Modern Brawl Bug Fix.esp

Downloaded the latest version and noticed the following:

Fast Travel unavailable when I started the Chloe quest, even after I completed it.

Leon’s face, the Dollmakr’s outfit, one hairstyle and some items are purple.

More CTDs occuring

2 hours ago, jd1138 said:

Downloaded the latest version and noticed the following:

Fast Travel unavailable when I started the Chloe quest, even after I completed it.

Leon’s face, the Dollmakr’s outfit, one hairstyle and some items are purple.

More CTDs occuring

I too tried latest version (7.3) with 7.2 save and a new game. Nothing wrong with Leon and Dollmaker still has the golden latex suit. No purple hairstyles or any commonly happening CTD's. Conclusion: your installation is broken somewhere :)

Hi, there is a problem I'm unable to solve. The MCM menu from Cursed Loot is missing. All other mods show up correctly within seconds of starting a new game. I tried for hours during the weekend, but couldn't find a solution. This is on a fresh install with no previous version having been installed. I found two threads and two posts in this thread concerning the same problem, but none confirm it resolved. So far I tried:

• Standing still for several minutes, opening MCM, closing it again, and waiting for several minutes more
  • Saving and reloading the game
  • Leaving the starting cell and running around for a bit
  • Checking and rechecking that all requirements are up to date
  • Using MCM Kicker (which diligently reactivates all mods, but still no DCL)
  • Disabling all mods safe for DCL and its prerequisites (and Live Another Life, because nope!)

I'm using the new Vortex mod manager from Nexus, so plugins should be sorted automatically, but I ran LOOT too, just to be sure. I would really like to resolve this issue before starting a new game. Can anyone help me please?

EDIT: Just to be save, I started a new game each time I tried something, so it can't possibly be due to a corrupted save.

3 hours ago, rollergirlkirsty said:

Blacksmith's saying they won't touch it what is the safeword?

Hardcore Mode is under <Escape Options> tab. Make sure unmarked!!

Safeword is under <Debug> tab, it is bottom option on the left column.

On 1/12/2019 at 8:33 PM, Krynn said:

I would have another question, sorry if it already answered where:
I made Sasha dominant, just how will I get rid of her?
I have sent her away and now a new companion, but she still takes all my found keys to herself.

Could someone please give me a tip on how to get rid of Sasha as dom?
I have now sent her away, but she still takes all found keys to herself.

it would be super nice to get help at this point.
Thanks a lot!