2 hours ago, Zaflis said:

Few things you need to check:

1) HDT Physics Extensions

2) run Bodyslide batch build with all DD and DCL items (some aren't included in the correct filter groups! DCL is split in several)

3) CrashFixes

4) also your SKSE config file needs the memory settings

5) Make sure you don't have any trace of old DD4 files. Remove them and reinstall DD5 if you installed it on top of DD4.

Either way, if you can't make it from entering Helgen keep to reach Whiterun stables with Chloe without CTD or having to load game then something is wrong. There's something very special about the way back from the bandit cave, it's possible you CTD once during that but it didn't happen to my game last time.

When Ralof, Chloe and I made our way from Helgen to Riverwood I crashed 7 times. In the end I had to use console "coc riverwood" to get there. With a modded game I always seem to crash once on that haunted Helgen-Riverwood path, even without DCL. But 7 times in a row was special.

1) works as intended

2) Does bodyslide also fix items for SoS bodies by any chance? I only saw UNP and CBBE sliders.

3) That one? https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72725 I read it's not working for Win10 users. Would love to use it, if it does tho.

4) Which config file is it? I never heard of changing the memory settings in SKSE config. Even after reading about those damn CTDs in Skyrim.

5) I didn't have DD4, so it should be clean.

Hello, quick question :

There's a setting preventing cursed loot chests from restraining you with devices from different set.

Is there any plan to add this setting for other events adding devices to the player ?

Because I really like this mod but it looks a bit weird when you're restrained by a npc and all the devices have a different color. I mean, I know these guys are nordic brutes but they could at least have the decency of using matching colors so I can maintain a sense of style. ?

About the Straight Jacket:

I once saw a sexy white straight jacket, that also worked for him. The DCL one seems to be a hoble skirt? Because I had a trap that locked the "ultra tight straight jacket" on me, sadly for me it was a hoble skirt that behaved like a straight jacket - not the sexy realistic straight jacket you see in assylum movies. Is there a chance to find a normal one in devious loot? I also checked "DD Equip" and couldn't find a straight jacket. Ah, I was so eager to see my PC with the white one. Any ideas?

Picture link from the LL page.

20180607000736_2.jpg

24 minutes ago, GabrielMidnight said:

Is there a chance to find a normal one in devious loot?

They exist. I should think so. They are an alternative to an armbinder or yoke, because only arms are bound.

I have a vague recollection I've had them.

15 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

They exist. I should think so. They are an alternative to an armbinder or yoke, because only arms are bound.

I have a vague recollection I've had them.

Great to know! I set the straight jacket chance high and deactived the dress/catsuit and always-Yoke feature. Maybe I get lucky and get the normal jacket. So sexy. :classic_blush:

1 hour ago, GabrielMidnight said:

Maybe I get lucky and get the normal jacket. So sexy

What is for you "normal jacket" if not the one in picture?

Also in Dawnstar in Dollmaker's house are shop what sells different restraints, jacket too:

Spoiler

ScreenShot34.jpg.1a559c7edb9e7bf377940d4b47f664fc.jpg

1 hour ago, Elsidia said:

What is for you "normal jacket" if not the one in picture?

Also in Dawnstar in Dollmaker's house are shop what sells different restraints, jacket too:

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot34.jpg.1a559c7edb9e7bf377940d4b47f664fc.jpg

The jacket in the picture is the "normal one" I want. I posted it as reference what I'm talking about. That's not my PC.^^

Great, will have a look into that shop.

7 hours ago, GabrielMidnight said:

2) Does bodyslide also fix items for SoS bodies by any chance? I only saw UNP and CBBE sliders.

3) That one? https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72725 I read it's not working for Win10 users. Would love to use it, if it does tho.

4) Which config file is it? I never heard of changing the memory settings in SKSE config. Even after reading about those damn CTDs in Skyrim.

2) At least it will solve problems with all female NPC's, and those are the only ones that Cursed Loot quests and the Whip&Chain inn concern. You should look out the Devices For Him mod's description if there are notes about installation or other things.

I mean the mod has several males but none of them are using DD's or any contraptions.

3) I assume everyone here is already using CrashFixes, first time i hear it would be redundant. Comment section proposed trying DevourerPi's memory optimizer instead... I have no idea about that.

4) This is one guide about SKSE. From 2014 but looks still valid: https://steamcommunity.com/app/72850/discussions/0/540740500921363665/

I suggest using 1024 for the defaultHeapInitialAllocMB.

3 hours ago, Zaflis said:

2) At least it will solve problems with all female NPC's, and those are the only ones that Cursed Loot quests and the Whip&Chain inn concern. You should look out the Devices For Him mod's description if there are notes about installation or other things.

I mean the mod has several males but none of them are using DD's or any contraptions.

3) I assume everyone here is already using CrashFixes, first time i hear it would be redundant. Comment section proposed trying DevourerPi's memory optimizer instead... I have no idea about that.

4) This is one guide about SKSE. From 2014 but looks still valid: https://steamcommunity.com/app/72850/discussions/0/540740500921363665/

I suggest using 1024 for the defaultHeapInitialAllocMB.

Awesome, thanks! I will try the CrashFixes. I'm going insane anyway with all the CTDs, might as well try it. I installed a simple UNP and ran the bodyslider. Don't have a clue what I actually did, but I hope it works now. Maybe it was good that my game crashed on Chloe, didn't think about the DCL quests when I tried to run it without female body mods before. Who knows what would've gone wrong had I stepped further into the game. lol Will read the steam guide now!

Edit: Chloe works like a charm now. I'm super jealious of her outfit, lol. I teleported to Riverwood after we found Ralof tho, so I don't know if it would've crashed. I just hate the Ralof/Hadvar run sooo much. xD Also with the outfit she seems to have CBBE measures, while having an UNP body. Seems I chose wrong with the body slider. But as long as it's not causing game issues I don't care about the size. lol^^

On 7/11/2014 at 6:52 PM, Kimy said:

The plug thing I was able to reproduce. That one is not intended - you're always supposed to get two plugs. I will have to look into that, it's probably an issue with how Papyrus handles threads. Plugs are behaving a tad odd at times.

The armbinder works fine for me, though. I couldn't just take it off without struggling. It's absolutely not supposed to enable the cheat locks. No idea what happened there.

Loving the mod. Thank you for sharing your talent with us.

I can't get Sasha to wear the Sasha or Custom line of restraints. It was said I received a set of rubber armor for her but all I found was a Exotic

Rubber Materials that I can't open, What am I doing wrong? Please help

Thank You

16 hours ago, GabrielMidnight said:

Does bodyslide also fix items for SoS bodies by any chance? I only saw UNP and CBBE sliders.

I'm not sure I follow this question. What is broken?

SoS problems typically arise if you don't have the right skeleton.

Bodyslide may fix an issue on a female body (futas), but unless you had a male Bodyslide body, which I've never seen, it wouldn't modify any male bodies for SoS.

8 hours ago, GabrielMidnight said:

I will try the CrashFixes.

I was attempting to set up an SE game yesterday and came up against the lack of concrete information about SE stability patches.

It seems that Engine Fixes (Nexus ID 17230) is what you want... as I found it had already put its fingers in almost anything that any other patch was trying to address.

But... You still need a bunch of the classics... HavokFix, NPC AI Process Fix, Mfg Fix, Dialog Fix, MessageBox Fix, Dragon Stalking Fix (fixed version hahahaha), Bawl bug fix, flora fix, enchantment reload fix, and then non-essential sorta-fixes, like better jumping, auto hide ammo, stay at system page,  realistic rag dolls and force, blacksmith water, and ... of course ... USSEP. And that's before a discussion of what's required to make your ENB work "right".

I'm also using SSE Fixes v3 (Nexus ID 10547) but not sure if there's any need for it (or even any benefit at all from it) with Engine Fixes in.

I would really appreciate it if someone could help me with this. For some reason or another I am unable to remove any devices from my character, even through the Cursed Loot safeword. Only command player.unequipall removes the items. Attached below is my mod list. Is there anything there that could be causing the issue? (I have run the list through LOOT)

Spoiler

#Mod_Priority,#Mod_Name
"0000","DLC: HearthFires"
"0001","DLC: Dragonborn"
"0002","DLC: Dawnguard"
"0003","SKSE Script"
"0004","RaceMenu Special Edition"
"0005","Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer -CBBE-"
"0006","Fores New Idles in Skyrim SE - FNIS SE"
"0007","FNIS Spells"
"0008","FNIS Creature Pack SE 7.6"
"0009","XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended"
"0010","HDT-SMP (Skinned Mesh Physics)"
"0011","BodySlide and Outfit Studio -"
"0012","MSF - More Sliders for Feet CBBE - BHUNP (High Heel)"
"0013","CBBE 3BBB"
"0014","DD 4.3 AIO 3BA Bodyslide Files 1.0.1"
"0015","DCL_3BA_Zipsuit_updated"
"0016","SkyUI"
"0017","SexLabFrameworkSE_v163_BETA8"
"0018","ZaZ Animation Pack+ CBBE HDT V.8.0+SEREV3"
"0019","Devious Devices"
"0020","SexLabArousedSSELoose"
"0021","Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch"
"0023","No Spinning Death Animation"
"0024","Alternate Start - Live Another Life"
"0025","Deviously Cursed Loot"
"0026","Dragon Stalking Fix"
"0027","Modern Brawl Bug Fix"
"0028","Better Dialogue Controls"
"0029","Flora Respawn Fix"
"0030","A Quality World Map"
"0031","DCL"
"0032","Schlongs of Skyrim SE"
"0033","Ordinator 9.30.0"
"0034","Static Mesh Improvement Mod"
"0035","LeanWolf's Better-Shaped Weapons - All in One Installer"
"0036","Apocalypse - Magic of Skyrim"
"0037","Realistic Water Two SE"
"0038","Enhanced Blood Textures"
"0039","Imperious 7.27.0"
"0040","Even Better Quest Objectives SE"
"0041","Relationship Dialogue Overhaul - RDO SE"
"0042","The Eyes Of Beauty SSE"
"0043","Wildcat - Combat of Skyrim"
"0044","ApachiiSkyHair SSE"
"0045","Enhanced Lights and FX"
"0046","Total Character Makeover"
"0047","Bijin Warmaidens SE"
"0048","Diverse Dragons Collection SE (DDCse)"
"0049","Immersive Armors"
"0050","KS Hairdos SSE"
"0051","Immersive Wenches"
"0052","Unique Uniques SE"
"0053","Rich Skyrim Merchants"
"0054","Stones of Barenziah Quest Markers"
"0055","The Paarthurnax Dilemma"
"0056","Bijin NPCs SE 1.2.1"
"0057","Bijin Wives SE"
"0058","Improved Eyes Skyrim"
"0059","Point The Way"
"0060","iNeed - Food, Water and Sleep"
"0061","FNIS Sexy Move SE"
"0062","Reverb and Ambiance Overhaul"
"0063","Immersive HUD - iHUD Special Edition"
"0064","Auto Hide Ammo"
"0065","JContainers SE"
"0066","Run For Your Lives"
"0067","RS Children Overhaul"
"0068","Footprints"
"0069","Book Covers Skyrim"
"0070","Zim's Immersive Artifacts V1.6.2_SE"
"0071","INIGO"
"0072","Draugr.by.Kajuan"
"0073","Zerofrost Mythical Armors and Dragon"
"0074","RUSTIC WINDOWS - Special Edition"
"0075","Immersive Weapons"
"0076","Better Vampires 8.5 SE"
"0077","Feminine Argonian Textures (Chameleon and Lizard) [CBBE]"
"0078","Feminine Khajiit Textures (Grey Cat and Leopard) [CBBE]"
"0079","Mfg Fix"
"0080","Address Library for SKSE Plugins"
"0081","Fuz Ro D-oh - Silent Voice"
"0082","Serial Strip-Stripper Merged SE v1.1.4"
"0083","Estrus Chaurus V4.37se"
"0084","EstrusForSkyrimSE_VR"
"0085","Skooma Whore SE v"
"0086","RaceMenu High Heels"
"0087","HDTSSE Physics High Heels Framework 1 5 97"
"0088","CT77_SD+_Slave_Outfit_(bodyslide) SE"
"0089","SlaveTatsSE"
"0090","Sanguine_Debauchery_enhanced_"
"0091","SlaveTats-draconic"
"0092","SlaveTats-symbols"
"0093","SlaveTats-slut"
"0094","SexLab Dialogues"
"0095","SlaveTatsEventsBridge SE v"
"0096","RevealingMaleSpriggan SE"
"0097","SD Customization Addons SE v"
"0098","Sanguine Debauchery enhanced"
"0099","Death Alternative - Your Money Or Your Life"
"0100","NPC AI Process Pos Fix-SSE"
"0101","All in one"
"0102","HavokFix64"
"0103","(Part 1) Engine Fixes"

7 hours ago, Deanevea said:

I can't get Sasha to wear the Sasha or Custom line of restraints

Rubber dress. In dialogue with Sasha take option Sasha -> let's talk about your wardrobe, choose outfit what you like from her wardrobe.

Restraints, When you buy Sasha dollmaker give to you Sasha restraints pack - open it and you receive all items by name Sasha's ,,,,

To equip those open the same dialogue Sasha - > let's lock you in devices, choose what you like. If you miss some of restraints, you can buy new pack from Dollmaker.

10 hours ago, Lupine00 said:
On 4/21/2021 at 11:12 AM, GabrielMidnight said:

Does bodyslide also fix items for SoS bodies by any chance? I only saw UNP and CBBE sliders.

I'm not sure I follow this question. What is broken?

SoS problems typically arise if you don't have the right skeleton.

Not really broken. My SoS body is fine. It's just... (Picture below) I can imagine in-game someone just needs to zip it tighter under his chin, so not really breaking. But I was wondering if there is a way to set the thing under his chin higher, so it really embraces his chin... I'm struggling with english words here, sorry. :classic_blush: I'm wondering if females really have such long faces or if it's supposed to be that lose. Edit: I just realized it's a head issue, not body issue. The gag is under his mouth a bit. D":

10 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

It seems that Engine Fixes (Nexus ID 17230) is what you want... as I found it had already put its fingers in almost anything that any other patch was trying to address.

But... You still need a bunch of the classics... HavokFix, NPC AI Process Fix, Mfg Fix, Dialog Fix, MessageBox Fix, Dragon Stalking Fix (fixed version hahahaha), Bawl bug fix, flora fix, enchantment reload fix, and then non-essential sorta-fixes, like better jumping, auto hide ammo, stay at system page,  realistic rag dolls and force, blacksmith water, and ... of course ... USSEP. And that's before a discussion of what's required to make your ENB work "right".

I think I have 4-5 of those fixes. Will look for the others. Sheesh, no wonder game's always crashing, freezing, breaking... D":

Inked20210420221500_1_LI.jpg

6 hours ago, Elsidia said:

What you mean by "Can't remove items?" - item name, id, how it looks not to remove step by step?

Remove noenchanment restrictions if you have.

To give a little more context, even when I successfully struggle out of or unlock a generic device, the device still doesn't unequip from my character. Also, as far as I know, I don't have noenchanment restrictions. How could I check if I do? 

2 hours ago, GabrielMidnight said:

Not really broken. My SoS body is fine. It's just... (Picture below) I can imagine in-game someone just needs to zip it tighter under his chin, so not really breaking. But I was wondering if there is a way to set the thing under his chin higher, so it really embraces his chin... I'm struggling with english words here, sorry. :classic_blush: I'm wondering if females really have such long faces or if it's supposed to be that lose. Edit: I just realized it's a head issue, not body issue. The gag is under his mouth a bit. D":

I think I have 4-5 of those fixes. Will look for the others. Sheesh, no wonder game's always crashing, freezing, breaking... D":

Spoiler

Inked20210420221500_1_LI.jpg

Are you mixing ballgag and the inflation pump? The pump is supposed to be on the outside...

I cannot find the "lost shipment" even with the recent fix. It should have been in the first boss chest. Its nowhere and even with reloading im lost. I will spawn it into my inventory now, please fix this quest finally. Slowing me down is worse enough but at this point im just wasting my time.

2 hours ago, GabrielMidnight said:

I can imagine in-game someone just needs to zip it tighter under his chin, so not really breaking. But I was wondering if there is a way to set the thing under his chin higher, so it really embraces his chin...

The same visual issue occurs for females. It seems like the device was simply made "generously".

There is a way to adjust it, and that's to change the mesh in Outfit Studio - or Max, or Blender.

It's just quite time consuming, and you have to do it for all the items you want to tweak individually.

Look up some Outfit Studio "create a Bodyslide" tutorials. In this case it's simpler because you're working on the head.

Outfit Studio isn't really intended for editing stuff on heads, but it can.

Load the head as a reference, then import the NIF you want to edit (they're all statics not Bodyslide items) and use the editing tools, which are pretty easy and effective if you don't want to be pixel perfect. Then export the edited object. Check in NifSkope then try in game.

Also possible to do in NifSkope, but it's a lot harder.

31 minutes ago, Zaflis said:

Are you mixing ballgag and the inflation pump? The pump is supposed to be on the outside...

I think you might be right... I thought the thingy hanging from his chin is supposed to be there and that it's used to pump something inside the mouth. xD To be honest I never knew such a device existed before this mod. According to my screenshot history I equipped two things, I guess. The one in my picture below and after that the one from my above post. That's why his upper lip could be seen with the mixed device. Duh...^^

20210420221345_1.jpg

13 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

The same visual issue occurs for females. It seems like the device was simply made "generously".

There is a way to adjust it, and that's to change the mesh in Outfit Studio - or Max, or Blender.

It's just quite time consuming, and you have to do it for all the items you want to tweak individually.

Look up some Outfit Studio "create a Bodyslide" tutorials. In this case it's simpler because you're working on the head.

Outfit Studio isn't really intended for editing stuff on heads, but it can.

Load the head as a reference, then import the NIF you want to edit (they're all statics not Bodyslide items) and use the editing tools, which are pretty easy and effective if you don't want to be pixel perfect. Then export the edited object. Check in NifSkope then try in game.

Also possible to do in NifSkope, but it's a lot harder.

Awesome, will try that. Maybe I can even refit some other outfits for my PC. Never tried that. I made my PCs chin quit short, guess that makes the gap even more visible.

26 minutes ago, GabrielMidnight said:

I made my PCs chin quit short, guess that makes the gap even more visible.

It can sometimes be easier to move your head about a bit in Racemenu, or reshape the head mesh. It depends on how big an issue you want to fix.