5 hours ago, FlashTC said:

Also, as far as I know, I don't have noenchanment restrictions. How could I check if I do?

If you install this mod then it is. if you don't install this mod, then isn't. If you install by use any mod organizer it's in list. If manually then you can't check. As this moment i can say say, this is mod conflict. Can't say what mod but usually it's no enchantment restrictions. Check troubleshoot page here:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/99700-devious-devices-se-51-2021-03-24/?do=findComment&comment=2247110

8 hours ago, Elsidia said:

If you install this mod then it is. if you don't install this mod, then isn't. If you install by use any mod organizer it's in list. If manually then you can't check. As this moment i can say say, this is mod conflict. Can't say what mod but usually it's no enchantment restrictions. Check troubleshoot page here:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/99700-devious-devices-se-51-2021-03-24/?do=findComment&comment=2247110

Thank you for the link! I checked over my mod list and I don't have no enchantment restriction installed so it's possibly another mod. I'll have to test each one individually to see if it is. Hopefully someone on the troubleshooting page had the same issue so I can compare with them.

Edit: Found the solution! Turns out there was an older version of DCL that was hidden away in my mod list when I updated to the newest version that was conflicting and causing the problem...Removed it and now everything works fine.

7 hours ago, GamerB110 said:

I don't know if this has already been reported, but every time I enter the bee and barb in Riften the game crash, I spent some time trying to find out what it was, but I couldn't, the problem was only solved after deactivating Devious Cursed Loot.

The only modification DCL does to the bee and barb is placing a marker for the bound girls and one npc, if you have the optional DCL LAL start. If it crashes with DCL as cause, it is likely a problem related to the bound girls. Perhaps a problem with HDT restraints?

On 4/16/2021 at 1:33 PM, crudo said:

I tried to go back and read older posts but could not find an answer.  Just started a new game with the latest DCL and have a question in regards to what I'm guessing are contraptions.  After opening a chest my character got stuck in some bondage furniture and the mod said it would last for six hours.  There is no way to advance time that I can see in the mod and you can't simply wait six hours, when I try I get the message, cannot wait while taking damage.  While I like the trap it's really hard to just wait six hours game time for it to end with very little happening with the exception of an occasional struggle animation.  I don't have much time to play Skyrim anymore and this feature is a real time sink.  So I guess my question, can these traps be advanced in some way through the mod or otherwise and if not that can they be deselected so the event doesn't happen?  Could not find anything in the MCM.  Sorry if this has been brought up before.

In case anyone else has an issue with the furniture traps I did find a partial solution, rather I finally saw the option in the MCM to turn off furniture traps.  I appreciate that this functionality is part of the mod.  DCL has one of the best MCM's available for tailoring the game to different play styles.  If possible it would be great to have a way to speed time along when in the furniture traps, I like the idea of including them as part of the game.

10 minutes ago, crudo said:

If possible it would be great to have a way to speed time along when in the furniture traps, I like the idea of including them as part of the game.

With console

set timescale to 100

... if you want 5x speed. Then set it back to 20 when you're free.

5 hours ago, neghthraw said:

The only modification DCL does to the bee and barb is placing a marker for the bound girls and one npc, if you have the optional DCL LAL start. If it crashes with DCL as cause, it is likely a problem related to the bound girls. Perhaps a problem with HDT restraints?

I don't use LAL, the only mods I use are:
YPS - Imersive Fashion
trapped in rubber
slavetats
racemenu
publicwhore
KS hairdos renewal
enhanced camera
Devious training
Corruption
additemmenu

Succubus race
and the dependencies of each of the above mods. ex: zaz animation, devious devics, etc ...

2 hours ago, yOPynsP said:

Any suggestions?

Talk with Leon and agree to complete his task (start Leon's quest) At end of quest one time per save Leon offer Leash or herself as your dominant and start new quest Dominated. If you complete this quest more Leon or Leash will be your dominant.

1 hour ago, Elsidia said:

Leash

I never saw Leah written this way before. Maybe she should change her name? It seems appropriate.

4 hours ago, yOPynsP said:

There doesn't seem to be any options to make them dominant.

You can also use another mod to make them dominant.

I'd love to see Leon's quest tied into The Dollmaker somehow.

Maybe they could decide that The Dollmaker can help in your training?

Maybe they want some devices and outfits to use on you, and you also have to pay for them?

Hi all!

Sorry for being quiet for a bit. I was super, super busy and didn't have much time for LL stuff. I will read up on all of your postings and reply to them! It might just take a bit, so bear with me! :)

On 11/13/2018 at 3:08 PM, Laura said:

DD always had trouble handling NPC animations. I don't think that this is an issue on your end.

The Free Me button is supposed to terminate everything and using it during a quest will stop it.

It's a debug function, it's not made to be used as a free way to escape from devices.

You know the codes? Mine aren't working for some reasons

Suggestion: A magical chastity belt that has no key but instead automatically unlocks (or magically disintegrates) after a few days, but every time the wearer casts a spell (or does something similar) a day (configurable) gets added to the timer. The belt appears more frequently for characters with a lot of magicka, or characters that are very high level in one of the spellcaster schools. Similar belts could be added for most aspects of the game such as shouting, taking damage, using stamina or even sneaking/lockpicking/pickpocketing. It's possibly even lore friendly, one of the Daedric princes (Sheogorath?) is bored and wants to see the dragonborn utilize a different playstyle for some time.

1 hour ago, 11mazak said:

Suggestion: A magical chastity belt that has no key but instead automatically unlocks (or magically disintegrates) after a few days, but every time the wearer casts a spell (or does something similar) a day (configurable) gets added to the timer. The belt appears more frequently for characters with a lot of magicka, or characters that are very high level in one of the spellcaster schools. Similar belts could be added for most aspects of the game such as shouting, taking damage, using stamina or even sneaking/lockpicking/pickpocketing. It's possibly even lore friendly, one of the Daedric princes (Sheogorath?) is bored and wants to see the dragonborn utilize a different playstyle for some time.

Magical plugs inside it would be good too

3 hours ago, 11mazak said:

Adding a flat amount of time per cast feels like it would be difficult to find a balance point between the player giving up and using the wait menu after one or two fights, and it being largely inconsequential. I'd think it would be more mechanically-appealing if the penalty either scales down gradually based on time worn, or based on time remaining so that a cast when you're hours away from freedom is penalized far more than when you still have a week to wait. Actively rewarding the player with time reduction for going out into the world and playing where the punished attribute would have been useful would also contribute to a meaningful gameplay experience.

23 hours ago, Elsidia said:

Free Me not work on plugs and straitjacket type outfits because of new equip system in DD 5.0.

Hi,. Wasn't talking about plugs & Outfits. I'm stuck on the point in the hall of the Dead where Nazeem put on the Items. Pressed '' Weird place to meet, You picked'' Dial 100 times now , Nothing. Ergo can't progress without the Quest code to skip forward

3 hours ago, kevindijkstra1 said:

'm stuck on the point in the hall of the Dead where Nazeem

What connection between Free me option and Nazeem? If you can't proceeded then you have some mod conflicts. And not understand any of your words about how you can't proceeded. What is Dial 100 times now.  100% not from this mod. Check mod what add this dialogue to Nazeem.

4 hours ago, kevindijkstra1 said:

Nothing. Ergo can't progress without the Quest code to skip forward

I understand what you're saying about the dialogue, but the reality is, this quest works pretty reliably for most people.

It's not buggy.

If it's failing for you, it's because your game is quite broken (in which case you probably need to do stuff to fix it before cleaning and re-installing DCL), or you have a mis-installation.

Are you running on SE by any chance?

If you are, your game might not be broken.

In that case, I can only suggest ... patience ... in SE, never, ever "push" a dialog along by clicking, or using the escape key to end it.

DCL makes heavy use of dialog "end" scripts, and SE seems even more prone to not run them than LE, and even vanilla quests suffer from this.

This is an issue with LE too, but much more obvious in SE, which sometimes seems to expose "stale" state to the dialog system, likely due to some cross-core data-synching bug in the engine.

1 hour ago, Lupine00 said:

In that case, I can only suggest ... patience ... in SE

I play on SE and not have any problems with dialogue. Truth is i use gamepad, not keyboard.

Only problem is with DCL Solicitation dialogue -> Sex for keys. It's not appear a long time. Sometimes it's end with dialogue "timeout". Got faster when remove ZAZ 8+. But now problems are with NPC flying when end or try to start sex scenes) Also somehow sexlab can't remove boots and helms when sex scene. Someone i teach manually to remove. With zaz 8+ i don't see that problems.

And i run minimal requirement for DCL plus Laura bondage shop and some luxury armor addons.

PS: Flying Sasha, when she try to attack NPC, looks like stealth fighter in sky)