7 hours ago, Elsidia said:

What connection between Free me option and Nazeem? If you can't proceeded then you have some mod conflicts. And not understand any of your words about how you can't proceeded. What is Dial 100 times now.  100% not from this mod. Check mod what add this dialogue to Nazeem.

'Wasn't remotely talking about  The Free me option, Has no bearing on the issue 'Dialogue' pressed it a 100 times nothing happened'', Was a faulty  installation. [File corruption] 

- A 1 in a 10,000 flook. Cursed Loot added the Dialogue & made it inert

Player.setstage dcur_chloequest 10000 fixed the problem [ Completed Quest Chloe] the other stages did not work either.

I stay away from SE because of constant updates, Waiting for Skse & Mods to update to new version

30 minutes ago, kevindijkstra1 said:

I stay away from SE because of constant updates

What updates? Friends gift me Skyrim SE 1,5 years ago and still is version 1.95.

DCL updates a more as Skyrim SE.

About free me it must work if you choose non generic devices, but it's stops all DCL quests and no more run.

6 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

DCL makes heavy use of dialog "end" scripts, and SE seems even more prone to not run them than LE, and even vanilla quests suffer from this.

This is an issue with LE too, but much more obvious in SE, which sometimes seems to expose "stale" state to the dialog system, likely due to some cross-core data-synching bug in the engine.

I don't know if this is related, but maybe its worth looking into...

From my observations, a TopicInfo script fragment using GetOwningQuest() sometimes fails, presumably because the TopicInfo the script fragment was run on, was already destroyed/unloaded, so the GetOwningQuest() is run on a null reference.
(it is like the ActiveMagicScript problem, when you have some code in OnEffectEnd handler and it tries to refer to the magic effect the script is was attached to)

For example, this is what i used to see in Lola:

ERROR: Unable to call GetOwningQuest - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
    [<nullptr form> (5605CCF5)].vkj_zOwnerVibrate.GetOwningQuest() - "<native>" Line ?
    [<nullptr form> (5605CCF5)].vkj_zOwnerVibrate.Fragment_2() - "vkj_zOwnerVibrate.psc" Line 9

...the solution was to pass in the quest via a property, or use Game.GetQuest(), to avoid the need for calling GetOwningQuest().

This is not limited just to OwningQuest(), any other function that is intended to run on the object the fragment is (was) attached to will end up in similar error.
Then again, maybe its not this, maybe the game contains some bug, but i'd look at this obvious possible cause first, before blaming other game bugs.

I don't know if I've done something wrong, but the straightjacket catsuits arent working for me. I've batch built everything in bodyslide, redone animations in FNIS and made sure ive got everything up to date but they just dont appear, does anyone know why they wont appear?

29 minutes ago, killer14798 said:

does anyone know why they wont appear?

Wrong build in bodyslide

If you equip menu and after equip catsuit shows as equipped and for unequipp opens menu then 200% bodyslide. If not shows menu: broken dd scripts, broken rendered device into inventory.

40 minutes ago, killer14798 said:

I don't know if I've done something wrong, but the straightjacket catsuits arent working for me. I've batch built everything in bodyslide, redone animations in FNIS and made sure ive got everything up to date but they just dont appear, does anyone know why they wont appear?

Do these files exist in your Skyrim installation? 

"Skyrim\Data\meshes\devious\devices\straitjacket_ebonite_catsuit_0.nif"

"Skyrim\Data\meshes\devious\devices\straitjacket_ebonite_catsuit_1.nif"

52 minutes ago, neghthraw said:

Do these files exist in your Skyrim installation? 

"Skyrim\Data\meshes\devious\devices\straitjacket_ebonite_catsuit_0.nif"

"Skyrim\Data\meshes\devious\devices\straitjacket_ebonite_catsuit_1.nif"

Ok, they aren't in that folder, do you know where I could get them?

40 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

Build in bodyslide EboniteCatSuitStraitjacket

It's from DD 5.1

I've got DD5.1 installed, just went into bodyslide to build them, they're in bodyslide, but when I build them they dont go into the meshes folder :/ 

Edit: Ok guys, never mind, I did a big think and checked where it was sending the meshes, and it was sending them to a different file on another hard drive, sorry to bother anyone

I'd like to suggest some things for the next update of DCL:

- Reducing the drop rate of the Universal Key, it seems to be dropping too much imo (in a new level 5 character i've just got 3 of them, and it's not for the first time).

- Bringing back the MCM options to Bondage Adventure and Rubber Doll quests, since the last update you can only change their settings editing the json

- Allowing us to replace the ball gag during the Courier in Chains (bound in Skyrim) with a panel gag, much like it's currently possible with Cursed Collar quest. Intention here is to help players who use "no fast travel/real needs" mods, like I do.

It's mostly tweaking/fixing some things that currently exist, not asking to add any "huge" features for now, the latest version has a bunch of content I've not explored yet, I'm having a lot of fun with DCL, alongside some bugs here and there, because... Bethesda! Yes ?

5 hours ago, Vaccinated Alligator said:

Reducing the drop rate of the Universal Key

I haven't seen even one yet. It might just be a one-off thing?

5 hours ago, Vaccinated Alligator said:

Allowing us to replace the ball gag during the Courier in Chains

This suggests you use a carriage, but you can't because of the gag, so possibly making it so you can use carriages beyond the Dawnstar one would make the panel-gag support less necessary because you could complete the quest quickly. I'm not sure if that's the intent, or whether it's still supposed to take a long time and a lot of very slow walking, in which case access to food and drink would make it considerably less ... challenging.

Possibly, it could be a DCL feature that you can beg NPCs for food/drink while bound, and it's something that could be added to the existing bound dialogs, where people will give you keys, or randomly lock stuff on you?

This suggests a possible enhancement to Bound Girls. Even if you don't have a key, perhaps you can give them food, drink, or skooma? Possibly whether they want it or not? This offers an alternative way to help them, or mess with them, though I'm not sure what the point of giving them skooma if they don't want it would be. Maybe just makes it so they try to masturbate and fail?

This suggests you use a carriage, but you can't because of the gag

You can use carriage with gag because of DCL gag speech option. You have by default 75%  chance that you trigger DCL dialogue and 50% chance if your are success. only some gag is big and somehow chance is lower - because of stupid Skyrim randomizer. After 10 -20 attempts it will trigger normal talk with carriage. If you don't want that, then change DCL MCM settings to 100% anywhere.

I haven't seen even one yet. It might just be a one-off thing?

I have 4ours from beginning of game, i'm 37 (???) level or 27 ) Use about 3 - 4 of it but in mostly is useless thing)

UpD: It's drops from Boss chests or as reward in Whip and Chain inn

3 hours ago, Elsidia said:

I have 4ours from beginning of game, i'm 37 (???) level or 27 ) Use about 3 - 4 of it but in mostly is useless thing)

UpD: It's drops from Boss chests or as reward in Whip and Chain inn

@Lupine00

He's right, you know ..... :P

At level 25, I've had quite a few drop.  I just leave them, or throw them into the undergrowth for someone else to find ? , as to use them in my game, well, they're tantamount to cheating  LOL

1 hour ago, donkeywho said:

At level 25, I've had quite a few drop.  I just leave them, or throw them into the undergrowth for someone else to find ? , as to use them in my game, well, they're tantamount to cheating  LOL

Perhaps you loot a lot of plants or something?

I set plant key drops to zero. I've looted maybe three keys (perhaps four?) in my game so far, all generic.

I somehow managed to have three lucky charms though.

I have a sense my game is very differently configured to yours. I have ... maybe 40 hours on this game and I'm level 3 and have seen not a single magical McGuffin universal key. Having never seen one, I can't comment on how useful they are, or are not. A lot of that time was spent doing Courier in Chains. On foot. Enjoy the scenery. Die a lot. Starve. Go thirsty. Miss sleep. Walk even slower because you're exhausted and diseased from filth.

Or play easy mode. That's fine. Not everyone has needs mods, but installing needs mods ... then never suffering because of them ... is pointless.

4 hours ago, Elsidia said:

You have by default 75%  chance that you trigger DCL dialogue and 50% chance if your are success. only some gag is big and somehow chance is lower - because of stupid Skyrim randomizer. After 10 -20 attempts it will trigger normal talk with carriage. If you don't want that, then change DCL MCM settings to 100% anywhere.

The point here is not the exact mechanics that deliver it - but whether or not the intention is that you walk or ride in carriages.

Let's work on the basis that a lot of people will just leave that setting as is... and I did... I changed minimal things in my DCL config...

Basically disabled plant drops, doors only trapped if locked, and rape only happens if two conditions are met.

So if only one mod allows you to talk, and THEN only 10% of the time, then YES, I can double my chances by biasing to remove the appropriate mod, but even if the chance is as high as 10%, I could still ask twenty times and never get a success.

10% doesn't mean I will always get a success after ten tries. Maybe I get one first go? Or twenty tries don't work.

But if my chance to be understood - when the dialog is from the preferred mod - is possibly only 10% in the first place, it's likely not intended for you to succeed in talking to carriage drivers if you're given that gag, which is slightly at odds with the guidance in the journal, but that's such a tiny aside. The real question is are you meant to walk!

I make it a personal game rule that I don't repeat and repeat dialogs until I get a preferred random outcome - doing that is just exploiting.

With the gag, I'll ask maybe once, twice, three times at most. After that I accept it and move on.

Asking ten or twenty times is like reloading and retrying every time you get a defeat outcome you don't like. What's the point of having those defeat outcomes then?

42 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

Perhaps you loot a lot of plants or something?

I set plant key drops to zero. I've looted maybe three keys (perhaps four?) in my game so far, all generic.

I somehow managed to have three lucky charms though.

Interesting.  I have noticed a preponderance of Lucky Charms too.  From all sorts of places/sources

I usually try to set the probabilities in such a way as to get an interestingly balanced game - and sure, that can take a little while/a few levels to adjust in each new game - but I had to turn down the chance for those Charms quite a bit this time, as it felt like it was really unbalancing the risks of potential jeopardy vs safety to an undue extent

58 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

I changed minimal things in my DCL config...

Mostly i not touch this too. I change misc. to inflate a body, make some traps quest be more often to make game a more hard and something like that. I only take off robbery, weapons drop to ground, add combat surrender and and minimize hp thread to hit it.

So gag i don't touch and complete couriers in chains only by carriages. Maybe you have some mod what blocks DCL gag talk ability.

8 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

I see it in other circumstances, so it's probably not that.

There is two types of gag: gag and "hard talk gag". I don't know difference in original DD gag talking, but hard gag talk have DD keyword hard gag talk. Also Couriers in chains gag have this keyword too. But anyway it's allow talk. But gag talk successful result is hard maybe need 20 attempts to got success. But it's not impossible. Maybe you have mod what don't like this keyword. I just do guess... Or maybe you don't have patience click dialog 20 times to break trough hard talking ability?

UPD: even in quest dialogue dollmaker recommends for you use carriages if i remember correctly.

I'm not sure if the "universal keys" actually drop from regular loot at all. You need to try special means like doing things in the DCL inn, open lootboxes, dareboxes free bound girls and maybe volunteer to get bound with greatest reward when NPC's ask you.

1 hour ago, LatencyRemix said:

Can anyone help out with a problem im having ?

When ever i try entering to The Whip and Chain, skyrim chugs down to 1-2 fps then close's with out any error or message.  

New game and just finished the Riften part of the dollmaker

Make sure to read some earlier comments, this is asked on almost every page so you won't miss them.

15 hours ago, Zaflis said:

Make sure to read some earlier comments, this is asked on almost every page so you won't miss them.

I went back an saw many with similar issues,  Saw one post about devious body alteration conflict, removed it and done a new game, but still chugs vram entering in there.

But i think 9/10 the issue is with AMD,  Just had a forced driver update and now skyrim wont even qasmoke. lol.  Thanks amd,