2 hours ago, Zaflis said:

@MisterWanka Mouth open with gag was issue in the old DD4. Find and download gagfix file or update to DD5. If you do that then DCL9 beta is more compatible with it than DCL 8.5. ZAP is not used at all in DD or DCL.

Chloe in pillory, do you mean the quest in Helgen keep? For that you don't want to force the furniture open yourself, follow quest objectives and real way to free her...

Outfits clipping may happen if you didn't build your main body with same preset as the outfits. Or you built but are letting some mod overwrite it.

Some points during Chloe quest you get [Chloe quest] special options on carriage drivers, use only those. Otherwise you can increase gagtalk success chance in DCL's MCM, but it only takes effect if you also increase chance for gagtalk to come from DCL instead of DD framework (which is harsher and not configurable).

I am running DD5 and DCL9, so I don't know what to say about the gag issue. 

It is the Chloe quest where I ran into, and I was using the Chloe Restraints Key from the spawned lock box.  I'm not running into again in other play throughs though, so I don't know what caused it.  

I'm using CBBE curvy as the preset. Unfortunately most of my outfits are CBBE and not UNP which I guess is the DCL preset. 

Yes, I happened to notice that option in the DCL settings.  

Thanks for your input. Cheers.  

10 hours ago, SorenMM said:

When I install Cursed Loot with Vortex after installing DD assets, integration and expansion, I get a notification from Vortex saying there are "unresolved file conflicts" and when I click show more I see that it says there is a file conflict between cursed loot v8.5 and DD expansion v 4.3a and ask me to select which one should load before or after another. 

I am assuming that I select expansion to run before cursed loot. 

Sorry if this is a dumb question. But have never used Vortex before. Only used nexus som years back and I got it to work there, but I am rather clueless on Vortex.

Billede1.png

According to my Vortex, DD Expansion needs to load before Cursed Loot, so I'd set it that way.

can we get a short quest to start the bondage prison quest without becoming a criminal? like false accusation or mistaken identity or framed?

like get on the bad side of a powerful noble, so they set you up

or even accept a bounty and then the target gets the drop on you and you end up getting mistaken for wanted criminal?

36 minutes ago, Yoen said:

ike false accusation or mistaken identity or framed

I don't know how formula works in DCL 9.0 beta, but in DCL 8.5 you can get in prison if made sex, masturbate naked, walking naked in public place (or raped in public place) and guards see it. Also if there no guards some NPC can report to guard it. Also probably you can get sentence in prison if solicitation is failed. But maybe this increase a crime or bounty. Or instead of prison you are lock in walk of shame.

5 hours ago, MisterWanka said:

I'm using CBBE curvy as the preset. Unfortunately most of my outfits are CBBE and not UNP which I guess is the DCL preset. 

No, the DCL installer lets you choose if you want CBBE or UNP. If you select CBBE then you can batch build everything with CBBE Curvy, but you also need to select right body which i assume you want CBBE HDT.

26 minutes ago, Zaflis said:

No, the DCL installer lets you choose if you want CBBE or UNP. If you select CBBE then you can batch build everything with CBBE Curvy, but you also need to select right body which i assume you want CBBE HDT.

I'm sure I selected CBBE in the install option, and I have CBBE HDT for output, so I guess I'm still a little baffled. 

2 hours ago, Yoen said:

can we get a short quest to start the bondage prison quest without becoming a criminal? like false accusation or mistaken identity or framed?

like get on the bad side of a powerful noble, so they set you up

or even accept a bounty and then the target gets the drop on you and you end up getting mistaken for wanted criminal?

If you don't mind using an extra mod, you can install Simple Slavery++.

You can trigger the Simple Slavery sequence as a Cursed Loot Event (just set the chance higher than 0) and one of the Simple Slavery outcomes is the DCL prison.

Okay, so I got it to work. Had to get used to Vortex but it works fine now. However when i tried to start a new game with LaL I did not get any option to start bound. I only got the captured princess start. I remember some years back, there was an option to start bound on a ship wreck or in other locations where you could choose what you were bound with. What happened to it? Was that feature removed or did I miss something?

1 hour ago, SorenMM said:

Was that feature removed or did I miss something?

When you install with vortex DCL you need add DCL LAL addon. In default is none. Chose other option and later when mod installed activate both plugins: DCL and DCL LAL addon. In load order this addon will need be last in list. Also if you already check this box, check plugin part of Vortex if this addon is activated. If not activate it.

2 hours ago, Elsidia said:

When you install with vortex DCL you need add DCL LAL addon. In default is none. Chose other option and later when mod installed activate both plugins: DCL and DCL LAL addon. In load order this addon will need be last in list. Also if you already check this box, check plugin part of Vortex if this addon is activated. If not activate it.

Hmm, i have installed the Cursed Loot LaL add on, and when looking at my plugins I can see it is there and enabled.

Edit: Welp. I I figured it out. Somehow the data had ended up in the wrong place. Uninstalling it and installing it again seemed to do the trick. No idea why it happened, but at least it works now.

I am using the latest beta and have a problem in Dagonar prison:

I was put in the pillory by the the foreman, then he released me and the quest objective is to talk to him. He then says "let's get you something to do" and the conversation immedatly ends. I tried waiting up to two minutes without any effect. If I speak to him again, he will just repeat that line. I would bring a log but there is absolutely nothing there related to that conversation (apparently that part in the code doesn't have logging?)

Anyone else encountered this? Kinda seems like a game-breaking bug if the quest stage can't progress in prison XD

8 hours ago, SorenMM said:

However when i tried to start a new game with LaL I did not get any option to start bound. I only got the captured princess start.

Bound start comes from CCAS, not DCL. Captured princess is the only scenario from this mod.

On 2/24/2021 at 8:01 AM, kaldwin said:

has anyone mentioned that skyrim tends to crash when visiting and shortly after leaving the whip and chain?  I don't think it's a bug, just script overload from having so many NPC's, devices, and contraptions packing into one space. 

Yeah, I can't use Whip and Chain cause it is usualy crashing while loading. And I suspected it may be because there are a lot of NPCs and custom stuff (restraints, furnitures, etc.) loaded at once in small space, so game can't handle this well. 

1 hour ago, Aerth said:

Yeah, I can't use Whip and Chain cause it is usualy crashing while loading. And I suspected it may be because there are a lot of NPCs and custom stuff (restraints, furnitures, etc.) loaded at once in small space, so game can't handle this well. 

It's not that you miss anything particularly interesting in not visiting that bloody bondage overloaded shed, but if you insist - have you tried maxing out your memory allocation? That line in skse.ini should read 1024

14 hours ago, CaptainJ03 said:

have you tried maxing out your memory allocation? That line in skse.ini should read 1024

didn't know that was a thing, so I looked into it.  if I'm understanding it right, the scrap heap's memory isn't allocated separately; it's taken from the default heap.  So in order to max you memory allocation to 1024, DefaultHeapInitialAllocMB should equal 1024 + the value of ScrapHeapSizeMB.  So the memory portion of your skse.ini file should look like this:

[Memory]
DefaultHeapInitialAllocMB=1280
ScrapHeapSizeMB=256

I usually can't stay in the whip and chain for more than a couple of minutes.  gonna see if this helps

1 hour ago, Elsidia said:

You can disable DCL in MCM, but sometimes as i heard it's not help. Some events continue work.

I think I can disable DCUR from affecting followers in the follower tab of DCUR’s menu. I’ll see if that helps. Thank you though. Stupid Serana and her unwillingness to trade. ?

On 3/2/2021 at 1:17 AM, Hirato said:

If you don't mind using an extra mod, you can install Simple Slavery++.

You can trigger the Simple Slavery sequence as a Cursed Loot Event (just set the chance higher than 0) and one of the Simple Slavery outcomes is the DCL prison.

cheers, but it would be nice for a more immersive quest option tho. will try the SS+ option

My new dcur_prison... (9.0 beta)

prison1.jpg.040db447feaab29c2c059a471680e1c3.jpg

you can not see the dirt pills directly,you must search ... walking as a dislay-model is harder

( i miss some visitors and theyr comments )

Add Objeckts from Dawnguard (Deko)

prison2.jpg.c0be4ece998a27f388377f9543e726ac.jpg

correct Questmarker to the basement

Rebuild the basement incl. navmesh ... the Mine needs a compl. rebuild

Mine.jpg.0cfd933aeac48025f0ce6b4cf3eb7901.jpg

Is it possible to change the expression used for the cover animation, or change its strength? It's so strong that it distorts the face and makes the character look like an old hag. I think fear with a strength of 50 would look much better for that animation. Removing the expression completely would also work. The whole idea with exaggerated expressions is a bit cartoonish and you don't make that expression just because you're naked. You'd look a bit ashamed at most.

13 minutes ago, circuit said:

Where is the 9.0 beta available from?  I've been combing through this thread and have seen mention of it, but I can't seem to actually find a download for it.  :x

8 pages back. Gets buried easily if not pinned.

A new player of this mod = =

Can I ask how to escape from high security restraints?

My character was locked in a few high security restraints, and when she came to a blacksmith, choosing the option "Can you help me out?", the blacksmith replied "Nope.,these locks are enchanted. It's not safe to cut them" = =