Can we please get an option to disable loot from plants? You find a potion in some flowers in a town and you wonder how that got there, but you decide to play along this time and overlook the fact that it's quite unlikely someone dropped a whole potion in such a place without even noticing.

Next you find a potion while picking herbs in the middle of nowhere, and you wonder if the fairies from Legend of Zelda came to Skyrim just to place potions in plants. That's the kind of game where this type of loot would work, because the people playing don't question why it's there. It's the kind of game where your life consists of hearts and you can find extra life in a pot of flowers.

If it's only there for the player's convenience without having a valid explanation for being there, it probably shouldn't be there at all. Whenever I find a "Frigid Potion" in a plant I either reload or delete it. If I find it in an actual container, that's fine, but sometimes there are so many that you'd always have a cheap rescue for bering vulnerable from arousal and any events it can lead to.

3 hours ago, saltshade said:

Can we please get an option to disable loot from plants? You find a potion in some flowers in a town and you wonder how that got there, but you decide to play along this time and overlook the fact that it's quite unlikely someone dropped a whole potion in such a place without even noticing.

Next you find a potion while picking herbs in the middle of nowhere, and you wonder if the fairies from Legend of Zelda came to Skyrim just to place potions in plants. That's the kind of game where this type of loot would work, because the people playing don't question why it's there. It's the kind of game where your life consists of hearts and you can find extra life in a pot of flowers.

If it's only there for the player's convenience without having a valid explanation for being there, it probably shouldn't be there at all. Whenever I find a "Frigid Potion" in a plant I either reload or delete it. If I find it in an actual container, that's fine, but sometimes there are so many that you'd always have a cheap rescue for bering vulnerable from arousal and any events it can lead to.

Did you disable plants in the general options (this Vicious plants option)? I think (not sure) that this controls both standard events and keys/loot.

[Edit]

Another option is in escape options, Chance modifier for plants and mines, I think the potions are handled like keys for drop chance.

[Edit 2]

No, it seems like potions can still drop even if the chance modifier for plants and mines is set to zero in "escape options". Did you intend to override the chance even if it is zero @Kimy?

dcur_library.psc, String Function checkforspecialkeys(ObjectReference addto)

If chance < 1.0
		; this stuff shouldn't be THAT rare!
		chance = 1.0
	EndIf

Running DCL 9.0 Beta 3 with DD LE 5.1 Beta 1

Has anyone run into issues with devices not being removed even after unlocking them?  I had a Padded Chastity Bra do it and I decided to just live with it, but more recently the Red Leather Armbinder did the same thing.  I find a key, it tells me they were unlocked but when I go to take it off it still acts like it's locked.  I have even tried to use the MCM "Free Me" and the console to remove them to no avail.  The bra I believe was applied from Capture Dreams when I tried to sell restraints and she did the whole "I think they would look better locked on you" routine.  The Armbinder was applied after opening a darepack.  

5 hours ago, Kharos said:

Did you disable plants in the general options (this Vicious plants option)? I think (not sure) that this controls both standard events and keys/loot.

[Edit]

Another option is in escape options, Chance modifier for plants and mines, I think the potions are handled like keys for drop chance.

[Edit 2]

No, it seems like potions can still drop even if the chance modifier for plants and mines is set to zero in "escape options". Did you intend to override the chance even if it is zero @Kimy?

dcur_library.psc, String Function checkforspecialkeys(ObjectReference addto)

If chance < 1.0
		; this stuff shouldn't be THAT rare!
		chance = 1.0
	EndIf

Yeah, I have the keydrop chance for plants and mines set to 0, and the tooltip for chance for traps in plants doesn't say anything about loot. The potion drop might be independent of settings.

3 hours ago, twsnider1138 said:

So I got smacked in the back by a Draugr and somehow sent to Dagonar for a three day sentence despite being a, mostly, law abiding citizen.

You must have "sent to prison" as a combat defeat/surrender option in DCL

On 2/14/2021 at 4:14 PM, knots1353 said:

I'm fairly sure that prior to v9, you had to do the LaL captured princess start and then search the Knapsack near where the body was at the end of that quest to start Chloe.   I know because I only did the captured princess start once in v8 because I truly hate speed debuffs for any reason and the entire captured princess start is a long speed debuff torture session, but I really liked Chloe as a follower in that start and was disappointed that there was no way to start it with any of the other LaL starts.  (I must have looked a good half dozen times for that knapsack...)

So with v9, I'm really pleased that the Chloe quest can now be easily started on any startup.   I still have to deal with speed debuffs, but not nearly as torturous as the captured princess one (and with the reordering of two quests in b3, at least there's a break in the speed debuff torture compared to b2 --  thank you Kimy for that, too, even though I'd still much prefer a way to switch off speed debuffs completely.   Fortunately, if I get too frustrated, there's always the console speedmult commands...)

Chloe Quest could be started in 8.5 even without doing LAL captured princess quest, as soon as you get to the point in Helgen Keep of the imperial guard captain beside the barrel with 3 potions in the kitchen area it automatically starts as Chloe is trapped in Helgen Keep. if you never enter Helgen Keep you wont be aware she is there on other starts, as you don't get the note from the backpack. therefore Chloe is stuck in that cell in chains forever while you run around Skyrim. I am glad that Kimy got rid of her prisoner clothes in v9 though, as they used to glitch and keep reappearing as default outfit.

Straightjackets only allow bj animations and that's a lot of lost potential when it can work just fine with most animations. It even reverts to human bj animations in scenes with animals, and of course the animal can't be animated then. Is there a way to edit straightjackets to allow all animations? (without magically unequipping them only during animations)

@Kimy

Could you add Forearms and Calves to these AAs? Without them SE users get gaps where the wrists and calves should be.

dcur_rubberminidressAA
dcur_rubberbikiniAA
dcur_rubbercorsetAA
dcur_rubberspandexAA
dcur_rubberspandexPinkAA
dcur_rubberglassdressAA
dcur_rubberNetAA
dcur_silkminidressAA
dcur_redblack_latexdressAA
dcur_formal_dressAA
dcur_tentaclesAA
dcur_pinkzebra_dressAA

@Kimy I'm just curious about how you count 10%. I had 356g and was fined 10% of my gold for public indecency, and had to pay 71g. 10% of 356 is 35,6. That means I paid 20% of my gold. Could it be that you changed it to 20% and forgot to change the dialogue? Not a big issue though. It just seemed strange.

Bug Report: Damsel in Distress was active by the time the DCUR Defeat feature kicked in. The settings only allow Bondage Adventure (5), Left in the Wilderness (10) and Simple Slavery auction (85). After the Defeat rape scene Bondage Adventure triggered. I made it to the blacksmith in Solitude. He saved me from ALL restraints, breaking Damsel in Distress. The quest got stuck with the rubber suit. Because the blacksmith set me free of it, I could not free myself. New restraints worn beneath the rubber suit are now unreachable, because it is not worn anymore.

If I understand the tooltip correct: During an active quest another quest should not start.

Lucky for me I had the quest triggered at a time, it was likely to break my game because of an unfortunate disease. The culprit: If I could not solve Damsel in Distress fast enough I would end as a horny bimbo slut not able to use weapons... Thanks SL Hormones ?

The next Dremora outcast I knew was days away and I made the script a little more challenging by adding the transformation progress to the bimbo thought timer...set to 100...two or three days and the little blonde is a horny mess... add the Corruption mod and going to town is ...going to town ?

4 hours ago, Elsidia said:

If i remember correctly it's named misogyny, and it's turned off in DCL 8.5. Maybe even in DCL 8.4.

It's broke many quests because not more used.

Well i have this option in DCL Mod Menu and it is turned on and with my current play through it worked quite nice. Since the char became a vampire at least.

*Edit:*

I found the entry you mentioned ind th epath notes of the 8.4 Update:

- Removed: Misogyny: Males no longer demand sex when dialogue is initiated. This function has proven to be problematic and could break quests.

I think a while ago i did an update from 8.3 to 8.5 and forgot abount that...at least that the scenario in my head atm..

Strange, that i still see the option (checkbox) in the mcm.

BUGs:

Couldnt get the doll quest to start with doll only event to start) might be intentional?

Strait ajacket elegant dress:

looked for keys, get tied to pole item got removed and reaplied after

npcs cant remove it via help and safeword cant remove it, might be becuase of furniture striping it?

Hi Kimy,

I spent some time recently playing most of the content in the Whip and Chain -- and I loved it!

I've noticed one minor issue with the Escape Room -- really more of a potential exploit than a bug: none of the restraints that got added via the traps got removed from my inventory after finding the correct container to unlock a restraint. Which meant that when I was free in the end, I had a ton of unlocked restraints which I could go and trade to Laura for keys. Not quite sure it was intended like that. ;)

Also, on a purely personal observation, I found it a bit surprising when a certain trap event involving NPCs started firing after I got freed from the belt in the escape room. That to me didn't very well fit the otherwise strictly consensual nature of the Whip & Chain.

Overall I very much enjoyed the games and I spent many hours at the inn (and several in-game days, thanks much for adding free beds!)

On 2/18/2021 at 3:44 AM, saltshade said:

Straightjackets only allow bj animations and that's a lot of lost potential when it can work just fine with most animations. It even reverts to human bj animations in scenes with animals, and of course the animal can't be animated then. Is there a way to edit straightjackets to allow all animations? (without magically unequipping them only during animations)

This is not an issue with Cursed Loot, but with the changes made to them in DD 5.0.

Luckily, DD 5.1 specifically mentions changes to straitjacket animation restrictions in the patch notes, making them looser. I suggest you update to 5.1 and check whether the issue has been solved for you.

@Kimy

Small issue I've found with the Whip and Chain Inn (As of Beta 3).

There are four NPCs with whom the dragonborn can have sex in various ways, depending on the dialogue options selected.

If the player chooses the option to add restraints to the NPCs, these are not removed at the end of the scene, and remain permanently stuck on the characters. The mod seems to be missing a script that would unequip all added items at the end.

28 minutes ago, CamisoleDF said:

@Kimy

Small issue I've found with the Whip and Chain Inn (As of Beta 3).

There are four NPCs with whom the dragonborn can have sex in various ways, depending on the dialogue options selected.

If the player chooses the option to add restraints to the NPCs, these are not removed at the end of the scene, and remain permanently stuck on the characters. The mod seems to be missing a script that would unequip all added items at the end.

Ah, that update is for LE. I'm on SE, but I guess I just have to wait for it to be ported.