50 minutes ago, therealkarlsquell said:

Hi is thisone from dcl .... because i just added it to my loadorder and this never happened before.

ScreenShot2.png

it actually is from alternate start, since in the vanilla version you can't get there unless you use console commands. With DCL instead you teleport beyond the rubble when you interact with the ash pile and the only way (that I know of) out is to continue and get that message

2 hours ago, abcdefghilmn said:

it actually is from alternate start, since in the vanilla version you can't get there unless you use console commands. With DCL instead you teleport beyond the rubble when you interact with the ash pile and the only way (that I know of) out is to continue and get that message

You mean in Helgen keep during Chloe quest? I never got that message and i do have Alternate Start. It's not teleporting anywhere illegal to my knowledge, just to the cave side. Perhaps some other Helgen mod is overriding CursedLoot's esp for him.

5 hours ago, Zaflis said:

It's not teleporting anywhere illegal to my knowledge,

This happen in 100% cases  if you after complete DCL "Captured princess" quest  go straight to Chloe quest.

To avoid it you must first complete quest "Live another life" to save Ralof or Hadvar. And for that you need after complete "Captured princess" enter in Helgen, search a burned corpse, then exit from Helgen and enter in this cave with Chloe quest from another side. Then save Hadvar or Ralof - cave collapses and you escape from cave from the same entry where you get in. Then you can go into Helgen prison or dungeon (never mind how it names) and continue Chloe quest. Then this message after squeeze through not appear and you after spider cave with note enter in this collapsed cave. Of course at this moment cave is "restored" and not look collapsed) If you don't completed this "Live another life" quest then after spider cave you are teleported to Helgen keep, dungeon or prison (anyway how name this location) start and shows up this message about cheating.

5 hours ago, Zaflis said:

You mean in Helgen keep during Chloe quest?

18 hours ago, hungvipbcsok said:

Boundqueen quest has a reward chest hidden in a location in a book. I think it is somewhat rewarding after hours completing the quest.

I'm aware of that.  The quest it self isn't what I find frustrating (it's supposed to be).  It's the fact that I have to put on the cursed collar and start that quest in order to end the bound queen quest that I found frustrating.  I put other quests on hold to get myself out of that belt, but just when the quest is coming to a close and I can get back to what I was doing:  boom! cursed collar quest.  My frustration is that 2 very long quest are effectively smushed into one very, very long quest

And yes, I could just not touch the collar, (that's what I originally did) but DCL regular events are still blocked at that quest stage

12 hours ago, iamwookie said:

I seen where in the scripts Kimy sets his essential status properly I don't think skyrim likes to listen to the change though all the time as I've been able to kill him before.

So is Julius scripted to become unessential once the key is repaired?  I'm not sure if this is a bug, a game engine problem, or just an oversite by kimy

7 hours ago, Elsidia said:

This happen in 100% cases  if you after complete DCL "Captured princess" quest  go straight to Chloe quest.

To avoid it you must first complete quest "Live another life" to save Ralof or Hadvar. And for that you need after complete "Captured princess" enter in Helgen, search a burned corpse, then exit from Helgen and enter in this cave with Chloe quest from another side. Then save Hadvar or Ralof - cave collapses and you escape from cave from the same entry where you get in. Then you can go into Helgen prison or dungeon (never mind how it names) and continue Chloe quest. Then this message after squeeze through not appear and you after spider cave with note enter in this collapsed cave. Of course at this moment cave is "restored" and not look collapsed) If you don't completed this "Live another life" quest then after spider cave you are teleported to Helgen keep, dungeon or prison (anyway how name this location) start and shows up this message about cheating.

you can complete both, there is a "pile of ash" on the floor that allows you to bypass the collapse and still talk to hadvar/rolof when you get to them, unless if it got broken in beta 3

46 minutes ago, shadowwolf2k7 said:

you can complete both, there is a "pile of ash" on the floor that allows you to bypass the collapse and still talk to hadvar/rolof when you get to them, unless if it got broken in beta 3

It is still function but when my MC wearing strict hobble straightjacket (or maybe because abandon Claire to her doom), interact with the pile ash will receive message "you cannot squeze through the hole"

56 minutes ago, shadowwolf2k7 said:

you can complete both, there is a "pile of ash" on the floor

Don't understand you:

1) Pile of ash work only in one direction - you can get into spider cave but can't exit from it.

2) I don't found second pile of ash what can teleport back to Helgen keep. Instead of that there is passage what leads into cave of hadvar quest cave and go into this cave. And when you do - you are teleported back as cheater.

3) I don't say that you can't complete both quests. Only you need do it in right order.

4) I not test it but even i think after that cheater message both quest snot broken. I think, but not test it.

To be 100% clear i speak about DCL 8.5 SE. Also SE doesn't have any changes from DCL 8.5 LE, only updated meshes and HDT physics.

14 hours ago, Zaflis said:

You mean in Helgen keep during Chloe quest? I never got that message and i do have Alternate Start. It's not teleporting anywhere illegal to my knowledge, just to the cave side. Perhaps some other Helgen mod is overriding CursedLoot's esp for him.

I was not clear, Elisidia did a much better job at explaining everything in detail. If you don't complete the quests in the right order you get that message.

> 4) I not test it but even i think after that cheater message both quest snot broken. I think, but not test it.

@Elsidia i always complete the quests in the wrong order and i never had any problems, so should be fine either way

1 hour ago, Elsidia said:

Don't understand you:

1) Pile of ash work only in one direction - you can get into spider cave but can't exit from it.

2) I don't found second pile of ash what can teleport back to Helgen keep. Instead of that there is passage what leads into cave of hadvar quest cave and go into this cave. And when you do - you are teleported back as cheater.

3) I don't say that you can't complete both quests. Only you need do it in right order.

4) I not test it but even i think after that cheater message both quest snot broken. I think, but not test it.

To be 100% clear i speak about DCL 8.5 SE. Also SE doesn't have any changes from DCL 8.5 LE, only updated meshes and HDT physics.

i have read the book you get outside in the courtyard of helgen, went intside and started the chloe quest upto the point of freeing her and then used the activator (looks like the pile of ash) went in to the spider cave killed the spiders talked to hadvar/rolor and then got the quest to go to riverwood. talked to chloe about having to go to the meadery after talking to hadvar and had both quests update properly.

1 hour ago, hungvipbcsok said:

It is still function but when my MC wearing strict hobble straightjacket (or maybe because abandon Claire to her doom), interact with the pile ash will receive message "you cannot squeze through the hole"

you have to get it removed then talk to chloe to advance that part

12 hours ago, Elsidia said:

And how you exit a cave? Exit path is blocked but if you go deeper you got cheating message.

I too had a try as i'm starting new game (on LE). First i entered Helgen area but i didn't even go to the corpse to check for the letter for dragon quest. I went directly into the Helgen keep instead, rescued Chloe and carried on past the activator pile (added by DCL) and spider cave end exited cave. Then i'd continue to Honningbrew etc... There was no error dialog and no blocked exits. I didn't even talk to the imperial or stormcloak, don't think i'll be doing dragon quest... but if i will i can always go back.

I mean i don't know what's happening with SSE but there are also mods that change Helgen layout. Are you sure you don't have any of those?

Edit: Actually when i got to Riverwood i first talked to Alvor (Chloe with me) and that started dragon quest xD

2 hours ago, Zaflis said:

I mean i don't know what's happening with SSE

Ok later when i have mood, i will check a chain what makes appear this message: Captured princess quest, check burned corpse, go to Helgen keep and rescue Chloe, go to spider cave and then read a note and speak with Chloe. Will see if message of cheating appears when try to left spider cave and enter into LAL quest cave cell.

UPD: also i not go to Riverwood before this. Probably if you do this it's close LAL cheating problem.

I don't have many additional mods: Simple slavery, Devious followers, Laura Bondage shop, Zaz 8. I think no one of those mods not change a Helgen. Later (when will be stable DCL 9.0) i plan remove Simple Slavery, Zaz 8, Devious followers. At this stage of DCL 8.5, when i change my video card to RTX3070 i got unstable Dawnstar: in other places all works good, but into Dawnstar are rapid CTD or Skyrim SE goes painfully slow. I can't even say if this is just papyrus engine slows game, or CPU or GPU overload because when i check task manager it's show that all good. Also further tests show that it's start at the DCL timing event tick: load a game wait 30 sec for DCL timer tick and at this moment game CTD or start freezing. Also it maybe happen on DCL sex scene start, but this can't confirm. Maybe it's start after i update my Skyrim to DD 5.0, but not sure. Also i not report this as bug because i don't start new game. Also test before DD 5.0 shows me that Zaz 8 slows down DCL solicitation menu appearing. Because i think i can remove those mods, then start a new game with stable DCL 9.0 version and then will see if CTD still happens into Dawnstar. 

As my suspect but not as bug report i think there can be:

1) Wrong placed Dollmaker home at Dawnstar. (sometimes when i have DD 4.3 and DCL 8.5 and video card GTX 550 TI, when i exit from Dollmaker home it go into infinite load screen. Because i can suspect this home as key to CTD) Also when Skyrim start freezing and you left Dawnstar cluster by feet - freezes stops.

2) New DD 5.0 NPC DD items equipping system what's lead to abnormally overload Skyrim game engine. This i conclude of reports about low performance of Whips and chain inn where are may tied NPC's. In Dawnstar i have most tied up NPCS (about 3 - 4 persons) But also in Whiterun are some tied NPC, but there no problems.

4) HDT SMP SE physics mod what can work wrong with chains. Also it's force Skyrim SE CTD in main menu loading screen. It's start SKSE64 then instead of start Skyrim SE it's CTD. It's happen if in Win10 are changed date and time format from original US English. Also after change to back Skyrim SE starts. As most curious are then when i change back date format to Latvia - Skyrim SE no more CTD) 

This is only as my thoughts report. Maybe someone can do own decisions on this and can found some actual problem, what can exist in DD 5.0 and DCL and can try to fix in future.

2 hours ago, Zaflis said:

I too had a try as i'm starting new game (on LE). First i entered Helgen area but i didn't even go to the corpse to check for the letter for dragon quest. I went directly into the Helgen keep instead, rescued Chloe and carried on past the activator pile (added by DCL) and spider cave end exited cave. Then i'd continue to Honningbrew etc... There was no error dialog and no blocked exits. I didn't even talk to the imperial or stormcloak, don't think i'll be doing dragon quest... but if i will i can always go back.

I mean i don't know what's happening with SSE but there are also mods that change Helgen layout. Are you sure you don't have any of those?

Edit: Actually when i got to Riverwood i first talked to Alvor and that started dragon quest xD

My experience is the same as Elsidia and I am 90% sure I have no mod that modify Helgen or the main questline besides LAL. I'll check later with a basic installation and see what happens.

11 hours ago, Elsidia said:

And how you exit a cave? Exit path is blocked but if you go deeper you got cheating message.

This is an unfortunate long standing "feature" of LAL itself that I remember seeing when playing on SSE with LAL and DCL 8.x.   I haven't seen this playing on LE with LAL and DCL 9, so either LAL is missing that "feature" in LE, or DCL 9 has figured out a way around it.

The workaround on SSE is to proceed through the Chloe quest right up to the spider encounter (the note you're looking for is on the imperial corpse in the middle of that cave), then move forward and let LAL teleport you outside of Helgen Keep, then walk around and enter the cave from the *exit* side to meet Ralof or Hadvarr. 

20 hours ago, Elsidia said:

this has to be an issue with LAL SE. since i dont have that issue with the LE version and DCL 8.5 or 9.0 beta 3

9 hours ago, knots1353 said:

This is an unfortunate long standing "feature" of LAL itself that I remember seeing when playing on SSE with LAL and DCL 8.x.   I haven't seen this playing on LE with LAL and DCL 9, so either LAL is missing that "feature" in LE, or DCL 9 has figured out a way around it.

The workaround on SSE is to proceed through the Chloe quest right up to the spider encounter (the note you're looking for is on the imperial corpse in the middle of that cave), then move forward and let LAL teleport you outside of Helgen Keep, then walk around and enter the cave from the *exit* side to meet Ralof or Hadvarr. 

i didnt have the issue with 8.5 on LE either so it must have been an issue with the port of either LAL or something being different in DCL 8.5 SE

On 2/25/2021 at 2:48 PM, Zaflis said:

It's a 'fix' in the SE version of Alternate Start. From what I can tell, Arthmoor stopped updating Alternate Start on LE. It's mentioned in the changelogs on the SE version as the anti-cheat script.

https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/4979025-alternate-start-live-another-life/page-244#entry72985443

image.thumb.png.8de2f6a52be7b2908a94cf342bbd8c2e.png

When I install Cursed Loot with Vortex after installing DD assets, integration and expansion, I get a notification from Vortex saying there are "unresolved file conflicts" and when I click show more I see that it says there is a file conflict between cursed loot v8.5 and DD expansion v 4.3a and ask me to select which one should load before or after another. 

I am assuming that I select expansion to run before cursed loot. 

Sorry if this is a dumb question. But have never used Vortex before. Only used nexus som years back and I got it to work there, but I am rather clueless on Vortex.

Billede1.png

guys I need help, I use the cursedloot and with the option for armbinder and any other dd for disabled follower and was playing without any problem, when I went to dragonborn dlc, I took a sword and put it in the serana inventory, but we didn't fall in no trap and we didn’t find any cursedloot, after returning to dlc central village, I took the sword back and noticed that serana had a pink armbinder and I tried to remove it with keys, but the armbinder doesn’t appear in her inventory, then I tried to use the devious device equipment and it still has this armbinder, so I wanted help to solve this problem and to add, I don't know if this has anything to do with it, I changed the look of Serana with a mod for CBE but I didn't change anything in bodyslider, simply add a skin mod.

I got hit with the tentacle parasite a while ago; that speech debuff is nasty, everything in my inventory was selling for 0 gold.

Anyways, I talked to someone, got the book, and made the salve, and the salve made the vile critter scatter to the wind.

So everything worked fine... except a little while ago, I noticed the quest was still active in my journal.

Far as I can tell, it calls RemoveQuestDevice in zadlibs, which calls UnequipItemEx, which I figure would then call OnUnequipped in zadEquipScript, which would then call OnRemoveDevice of dcur_tentaclesScript, to finish up the quest.

So I have no idea what happened there...

Well I've been at this one for a while now. I worry that it's become a bit of an obsession, but I've got a few things so far in my adventures with these mods.

A strange issue I've been having is lockjaw on my characters following a sex anims, leaving their mouths locked wide open.  Only fix I've got for that is saving and loading the save. Between DCL, Zap 8.0, and SL 1.62, I'm not quite sure what's causing it yet (I'm going to try disabling them, of course, it's just time consuming).  It also affects the Imperial Captain during the opening sequence (I don't mind that personally, I find it funny watching her stand there staring at you with her mouth agape in a stupified expression while Hadvar's going over the list).

Had an issue with Chloe getting re-pilloried after unlocking her with her restraints key and not being able to unlock it. SL defeat with 'put in a sack' option seems to fix it though.

The stockings on DCL outfits appear partially shredded despite batch building outfits to CBBE body type.  

Having fast travel disabled during Chloe quest is annoying, especially with gag effect preventing use of carriage drivers (wonder if an exception can be added in later versions). COC command at least works to get around it. 

One weird glitch I've also got is a random speed buff that's been affecting my characters, which makes getting around a breeze but gets crazy in confined spaces.  Just more troubleshooting, I guess.   

Gotta say, add player item menu is definitely a must have with this mod. 

I'm also still have occasional CTD issues, but they've become very few, and the game is much more stable. Some memory crashes despite memory fixes in SKSE.  Currently, I'm managing at 300 mods with close to 250 plugins. Luckily, it appears I'm running out of steam as it's approaching red-line and rising.  Thorough troubleshooting gets pretty nutty at this point, but hey, go big or go home. 

@MisterWanka Mouth open with gag was issue in the old DD4. Find and download gagfix file or update to DD5. If you do that then DCL9 beta is more compatible with it than DCL 8.5. ZAP is not used at all in DD or DCL.

Chloe in pillory, do you mean the quest in Helgen keep? For that you don't want to force the furniture open yourself, follow quest objectives and real way to free her...

Outfits clipping may happen if you didn't build your main body with same preset as the outfits. Or you built but are letting some mod overwrite it.

Some points during Chloe quest you get [Chloe quest] special options on carriage drivers, use only those. Otherwise you can increase gagtalk success chance in DCL's MCM, but it only takes effect if you also increase chance for gagtalk to come from DCL instead of DD framework (which is harsher and not configurable).