I had the same issue that was mentioned in this user's post:

On 1/20/2021 at 1:50 PM, Pixeletta said:

Did the MCM tab for Bondage Dialogue (that setting that causes conversations to have [Restraints] dialogue options) disappear? I can't seem to find the settings for that. Am I blind? ?

Screenshot just in case it's relevant/useful:

Spoiler

2092123791_SkyrimSE2021-02-2119-58-29-70.jpg.23b67ebcad783847fd68b898f4497a7a.jpg

So I'm wondering... I noticed there's a line in the changelog for 9.0 which says: "Removed: Several less-than-improtant MCM control pages and their content have been removed to reduce clutter and improve performance: Tie Me Up, Bondage Adventure Quest, Rubber Doll." Could it be that Bondage Dialogue was among them too? If so, have these settings been moved elsewhere? I'd be grateful if someone could point me in the right direction.

I just personally find the identical bondage dialogue that appears for female NPCs very un-immersive, so I'd love to be able to turn it off like I always do. I actually completely agree that it's a bit clutter-ish to give Bondage Dialogues its own tab, but hopefully all the settings aren't completely gone from the MCM.

On 2/22/2021 at 5:17 AM, hungvipbcsok said:

@KimyThe travelling carriage Dawnsatar wont teleport follower with the mc. That sometime make Chloe got lost.

Also i am using better fast travel (with devious carriage) so there are 2 carriages now at Dawnstar. If you or anyone in the community can create a patch to merge those 2 i would be very appreciate.

I just delete kimy's carriage.  The dollmaker just tells you it's available for use during the deliveries quest (the one where your still wearing Nazzim's restraints) but you aren't actually forced to use it.  You can take the one added by better fast travel and still complete the quest.  As far as I can tell, deleting kimy's carraige and driver doesn't break anything, though I haven't gone through all of the dollmakers radiant quests since the last bata update, so take my words with a grain of salt.

@Kimyhas anyone mentioned that skyrim tends to crash when visiting and shortly after leaving the whip and chain?  I don't think it's a bug, just script overload from having so many NPC's, devices, and contraptions packing into one space.  You might consider using multiple interior cells.  I can't speak for everyone else, but 90% of the time I enter the whip and chain, it's because I either want to buy some restraints or need help getting out of the ones I'm stuck in.  So putting the bar, the owner, the venders, and the girl that unlocks your restraints (Launa?) on the main flor as you enter, and then putting all the...amenities in a separate basement cell would reduce script load considerably (at least for me).

If you do decide to do that, I'd ask people what services they use the most (maybe set up a poll on you patreon?).  I'd hate for you to go through the trouble of putting all the venders in the first cell only to be flooded with complaints because most people are more interested in the kinky stuff in the back rooms

@Kimy I just finished the bound queen quest and I have to say it's kind of frustrating.  I realize that's kind of the point, but there's a couple of things that make it unnecessarily so.  First off, I can't kill Julius; he's marked as essential. The quest marker specifically directs you to kill him as one of the possible ways to advance past that stage, but that solution isn't possible, and I reeeeeaaaaly want to shove a sword through his stupid, smug face.  Second, why does touching the cursed collar end the bound queen quest?  I just spent 4 real-time hours trying to get out of one set of restraints, only to get locked in another?  Come on kimy; we didn't even agree on a safe word here.  At least give us a break in between quests

On a side note.  Now that DD for him is part of DD 5, it would be a fun alternative if you could lock Julius in a chastity belt for revenge.  Like when you return to melanie and tell her what happened, she gets really mad.  She then gives you a 'letter' to give to julius, and when he reads it, he's stripped naked and belted with the only key in your position.  And he's gonna have to eat a lot of pussy if he wants that key

come to think of it, there's plenty of opportunity for revenge bondage in your quests.  Suppose there's an exit through the warden's room at Dagonar (might need a quick escape incase of a prisoner uprising).  Suppose the warden brings you to her room to...search you for contraband.  Suppose you've found a way out of your restraints.  Suppose you've put them back on, manipulating the locks, so that you can quickly remove them when she turns her back to lock the door behind the two of you.  Now you've got the drop on her.  you tie her up, gag her, and shove a vibrater in her pussy before booking it through her private escape tunnel.  Just make sure you don't get arrested again, or the last thing you see will be her smug smile and the inside of a rubber hood before spending a few very long weeks strapped to a wooden horse

44 minutes ago, biarjpink said:

hi, i'm new here, i liked to surrender when disarmed but it was removed with the update, is there any mod that does the same?

DCL has a manual surrender button if that helps.  the hotkey is configurable on the 'rape' section of the MCM

So this bear got the drop on me in the rift.  Was wearing the bound queen's chastity set so he wasn't able to get frisky.  He never turn hostile after though, and no post combat surrender consequences seem to trigger.  So I just leave and he starts fallowing me.  Weird, but whatever.  I fast travel out of there

Fast forward an in-game week or 2.  Just finished the cursed collar quest.  Still locked in shaagorath's parting gift (a few high security restraints).  Go to whiterun to have them removed.  Arrive after dark.  hit 'T' and wait all night in front of the black smith.  get my restraints removed next morning.  Leave town, and look who's waiting for me outside.  There's a joke in there somewhere involving ripe pussy and bear's love of salmon, but I'm much too classy to make it

20210225005829_1.jpg.8957566a977844cfe814a5d305d2f2ea.jpg

7 hours ago, kaldwin said:

@Kimy I just finished the bound queen quest and I have to say it's kind of frustrating.  I realize that's kind of the point, but there's a couple of things that make it unnecessarily so.  First off, I can't kill Julius; he's marked as essential. The quest marker specifically directs you to kill him as one of the possible ways to advance past that stage, but that solution isn't possible, and I reeeeeaaaaly want to shove a sword through his stupid, smug face.  Second, why does touching the cursed collar end the bound queen quest?  I just spent 4 real-time hours trying to get out of one set of restraints, only to get locked in another?  Come on kimy; we didn't even agree on a safe word here.  At least give us a break in between quests

On a side note.  Now that DD for him is part of DD 5, it would be a fun alternative if you could lock Julius in a chastity belt for revenge.  Like when you return to melanie and tell her what happened, she gets really mad.  She then gives you a 'letter' to give to julius, and when he reads it, he's stripped naked and belted with the only key in your position.  And he's gonna have to eat a lot of pussy if he wants that key

come to think of it, there's plenty of opportunity for revenge bondage in your quests.  Suppose there's an exit through the warden's room at Dagonar (might need a quick escape incase of a prisoner uprising).  Suppose the warden brings you to her room to...search you for contraband.  Suppose you've found a way out of your restraints.  Suppose you've put them back on, manipulating the locks, so that you can quickly remove them when she turns her back to lock the door behind the two of you.  Now you've got the drop on her.  you tie her up, gag her, and shove a vibrater in her pussy before booking it through her private escape tunnel.  Just make sure you don't get arrested again, or the last thing you see will be her smug smile and the inside of a rubber hood before spending a few very long weeks strapped to a wooden horse

Boundqueen quest has a reward chest hidden in a location in a book. I think it is somewhat rewarding after hours completing the quest.

42 minutes ago, WYH661129 said:

我发现所有带球的口香糖只在人类身上起作用,而不是对精灵和野兽起作用。

据说这个问题已经问了无数次,回答了无数次,但我很遗憾,我没有找到答案。

Google translate:

I found that all gums with balls only work on humans, not elves and beasts.

It is said that this question has been asked countless times and answered countless times, but I regret that I did not find the answer.

I wonder what that actually means; my guess is gags?

6 hours ago, biarjpink said:

hi, i'm new here, i liked to surrender when disarmed but it was removed with the update, is there any mod that does the same?

It is the complex surrender option in MCM rape page. Power attack may knock you down. Also if you are bound and can't fight back (both hand and feet) then you auto surrender.

13 hours ago, kaldwin said:

Fun fact the scripts are set to 21 days and he will give you release, or you can get it the other way.

I seen where in the scripts Kimy sets his essential status properly I don't think skyrim likes to listen to the change though all the time as I've been able to kill him before.

Myself I just set the timer to 1 day from 21 and compiled the modified script just to get it out of the way.

Now if there was a revenge portion to this even if it was earlier that would be interesting, instead of forced bjs turning it into him being made the slave by some method??

Well there is possibilities