Guess This Location.

18 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

I cheated. I remembered the other shot from when you posted the arrow thing. :classic_ohmy:

:classic_laugh: I forgot that it was just a few days away. Maybe I should have picked a spot from the inside ?

On 8/18/2019 at 12:28 PM, Psalam said:

This is Labyrinthian. Down the stairs to your right is a troll. Through the window grates there is a large cavern with a wall protected by skeletons. Interestingly there are gold ore deposits down there also.

Well done, you win lots of  :beer::beer::beer:

Things are getting too easy, I've got twin souls so two Dremora's turn enemies into dogmeat. As conjuration's at 100 maybe I'll set it to legendary to help rebalance the game (I'm around 250 hours in now)

4 minutes ago, Alessia Wellington said:

Never encountered any there, only frost trolls.

It must be a leveled list. Don't take offense - in fact, I agree with you but I tend to give more description when not in a named location like the Temple of Xrib.

9 minutes ago, worik said:

It is ?

Though "Journeymans Nook" would be closer :classic_wink:

Since I am apparently in a mood to be contentious today, I beg to differ. While it may be true that the Journeyman's Nook is slightly closer than the ENTRANCE to Snow Veil Sanctum the EXIT is considerably closer as @Alessia Wellington originally suggested. Sadly I'm unable to take screenies right now but you can check this out looking at the Satellite Map on UESP Skyrim: https://srmap.uesp.net/

1 hour ago, Grey Cloud said:

Don't be ridiculous, they haven't got that sort of technology on Tamriel. You shouldn't believe everything you see on the Interweb.

The theory that the Dwemer disappeared or achieved CHIM or any other silly nonsense is just to cover the jealousy of everyone else for their space program. That's why they were building those oculories to study the stars after all.

That's also part of what happened with the giants... rival space program.