Guess This Location.

1 hour ago, Grey Cloud said:

Rudyard Kipling?

Maybe:

And the first rude sketch that the world had seen was joy to his mighty heart, till the Devil whispered behind the leaves 'It's pretty, but is it Art?' Rudyard Kipling

This is LL after all!

3 hours ago, Psalam said:

Maybe:

And the first rude sketch that the world had seen was joy to his mighty heart, till the Devil whispered behind the leaves 'It's pretty, but is it Art?' Rudyard Kipling

This is LL after all!

Q. Do you like Kipling?

A. I don't know, I've never kippled.

6 hours ago, Psalam said:

Where in the World is Cynthia the Spellsword?

Palace of kings, upstairs towards Ulfrics bedchamber

Maybe first room on the left ?

Bonus:

Either looting or rising through the ranks? Other than that, the room is a waste of time:classic_tongue:

2 minutes ago, worik said:

Palace of kings, upstairs towards Ulfrics bedchamber

Maybe first room on the left ?

Bonus:

Either looting or rising through the ranks? :classic_tongue:

Definitely correct on the location but she was actually there for another reason entirely.

1 hour ago, Psalam said:

Definitely correct on the location but she was actually there for another reason entirely.

Given the rooms are used for the displaced jarls and staff during the Civil War, the reason you'd be in one of those rooms is turning in or getting a quest.

Or you're on your way to Ulfric's bedroom to steal "The Mirror" for Captain Aldis.

58 minutes ago, worik said:

"Rising" through the ranks with a bunch of male "supporters" and gaining some "endorsements"?  ?

6 minutes ago, karlpaws said:

Given the rooms are used for the displaced jarls and staff during the Civil War, the reason you'd be in one of those rooms is turning in or getting a quest.

Or you're on your way to Ulfric's bedroom to steal "The Mirror" for Captain Aldis.

Actually the Civil War is over and Ulfric is High King. My PC is somewhere nearby celebrating the victory with the High King and poor Cynthia is waiting (maybe she WILL take a nap). "Always the bridesmaid, never the bride." *sigh*

10 hours ago, worik said:

Make Love not War! ?

... where ?

I have to wing it cause I can't go in game to cheat tonight, but its either Katla's farm or Geimund's. I suppose it could be the sawmill but the double bed kinda rules that out.

At least, I'm pretty sure all of the buildings in Solitude have walls for the bed rooms and oddly few of them have double beds. My guess is Katla's and that's her rarely seen husband who's happy to stay in the house and let her earn all of the money.

9 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

But the South will rise again. :D

Wouldn't it be the North will be free, or some other Scottish thing? This is Skyrim we're dealing with and trying to break free from the imperial south, with claymores and armies inspired by honor.

14 minutes ago, karlpaws said:

My guess is Katla's and that's her rarely seen husband who's happy to stay in the house and let her earn all of the money.

? Indeed. :classic_happy: Let's say that he is happy to spend her earned money inside. 

Pretty generous I must say and he is quite talented... grilled Salmon for the hungry guest and a nice mug of ale to clean the throat.

18 minutes ago, Alessia Wellington said:

This one should be fairly easy.

It looks pretty much like you are here:

Spoiler

169.jpg.472a370c8e8c892a48a09702c3f99b34.jpg

PS: I have absolutely no idea who littered this nice camping area with that dragon skeleton. No, Sir. I havn't seen anyone here. :classic_angel: