Guess This Location.

1 hour ago, Alessia Wellington said:

Where am I?

Reveal hidden contents

Skyrim577.png.0248ad8a0da58a8d60642a7896c7692a.png

I can snipe this before heading to bed but you're probably chasing down someone's special bristleback boar outside a refuge for drunks infested with crazy, tusked, smurfs.

21 minutes ago, Alessia Wellington said:

Is that the waterfall near Brood Cavern?

:classic_laugh: I admit it looks similar, but no. 

I am near that one right now in my game (on the other computer) but unfortunately Mr. Redguard did not stay with me on my adventures. Otherwise I would put up a picture of that waterfall to compare them :classic_wink:

I am at another named location.

57 minutes ago, worik said:

Well, since it is weekend and we have at least 1 hour with nothing going on here, ...

What's his face's camp near the sawmill outside Windhelm. The waterfall has a dead troll(?) and some minor treasure behind it.

The footie season is back. Deep joy!

23 minutes ago, Alessia Wellington said:

Maybe Crabber's Shanty then?

:classic_laugh:

Spoiler

? Mr. Fisherman was pleased when a Travelling Sister of Dibella was visiting his remote shack and spread the light of our glorious Lady (in return of a remarkable donation).

S125236.jpg.25bb3e3798984f211aa4c65375668d46.jpg

1 hour ago, worik said:

Again 4 hours and nothing to brood over?

It is taking nearly that long for a page to load. It's been like that all afternoon and now into early heevnink.

Another annoyance is that when a page loads it usually does so with spoiler tabs open so if there is a script log (thanks Psalam) then I have the pleasure of a wall of meaningless text.

But do I care? No, for I am playing Pillars of Eternity.

59 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

It is taking nearly that long for a page to load. It's been like that all afternoon and now into early heevnink.

Another annoyance is that when a page loads it usually does so with spoiler tabs open so if there is a script log (thanks Psalam) then I have the pleasure of a wall of meaningless text.

But do I care? No, for I am playing Pillars of Eternity.

Why, your ever so welcome.

UESP Skyrim says that there are only 4 shrines of Akatosh out in the great wild. I will eliminate the one on Skyborn Altar.

15 minutes ago, Psalam said:

Why, your ever so welcome.

UESP Skyrim says that there are only 4 shrines of Akatosh out in the great wild. I will eliminate the one on Skyborn Altar.

The post doesn't look ancient nordic....

I'm going with the front of High Hrothgar and the chest for supplies that Klimmek has you bring up.   Don't think I ever noticed that shrine there though and given the lore Kyne or Kynareth would make more sense.

2 hours ago, worik said:

Again 4 hours and nothing to brood over? :classic_ohmy:

Well, then:

Snowstorm, lost, but maybe anyone can tell us where we are?

Hide contents

a.jpg.b16d716fee4c933c2c53388b075c757c.jpg

41 minutes ago, karlpaws said:

I'm going with the front of High Hrothgar and the chest for supplies that Klimmek has you bring up.

? That's it !

41 minutes ago, karlpaws said:

Don't think I ever noticed that shrine there though and given the lore Kyne or Kynareth would make more sense.

That's because the shrine is NOT vanilla :classic_tongue:. Call it a red herring. But you might have seen it there if you play the same mods as I do. :classic_angel:

56 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

I'm still trying to work out how a Breezehome mod connects to High Hrothgar.

It's a secret :classic_wink:

Spoiler?

Spoiler

The mod let's you place shrines in your home. But they can't be crafted, you have to find them. => Now, you know one of those locations.