Guess This Location.

2 minutes ago, Psalam said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Oh, how rude of me, thanks for the mod reference. The pictures look intriguing. I may well try it with my next game.

No worries. It was fresh this morning so I'd just track it on Nexus until you fancy trying it - let the author iron out any bugs and whatnot. Speaking of which, Groovtama seems to be having a problem or three judging by the number of latest versions that have come out in the last couple of days.

Meanwhile I'm still in TW R2 waiting for somebody to blink so I can set my Niagra Falls on 'em.

17 hours ago, Psalam said:

Here's something completely different.

Spoiler

ScreenShot158j.thumb.jpg.4dd69f312dd308b9d8792a70645f8885.jpg

No. It's not Yngvild.

Must be Ragnvald if memory serves me right ?  ( Or was it spelled Ragnvild? ) The one next door  to Markarth. To the north.

Spoiler
1 hour ago, Grey Cloud said:

The mine in Ravenrock.

In the UK that means feeling well, being healthy or fixed rather than correct.

Well I could just say something like, "you're wrong" but since you're right on both counts it would be imprudent to do so (or is that impudent). ?

1 hour ago, Psalam said:

I posted from this location it was Worik

So the call is : It's Friday! Quit working, have a nice lunch, do NOT sit in the armchair, stick the "do not disturb" sign to my back and power-on the game PC... find the spot, make a screenshot

I get the concept - doesn't sound tooooo bad :classic_tongue:

1 hour ago, Psalam said:

I'll wait, then

Not yet through all my candidates and unfortunately I can't coc into my primary suspect without a CTD. :classic_unsure:

But I've found an almost identical view... though it has neither a waterfall nor do I think it can rain in here ?

... still coc'ing the other suspects :classic_angel:

Spoiler
1 minute ago, worik said:

Not yet through all my candidates and unfortunately I can't coc into my primary suspect without a CTD. :classic_unsure:

But I've found an almost identical view... though it has neither a waterfall nor do I think it can rain in here ?

... still coc'ing the other suspects :classic_angel:

And I'll wait.

17 minutes ago, Psalam said:

And I'll wait.

I've found the rainy one :classic_blush: .. still trying to get the right angle for the screenshot but my vegetation is modded and makes the right place a bit tricky

Anyway: that was a good one ?

Edit: It should be this spot

Spoiler

S121762.thumb.jpg.a1f39e38ec698eff679816ea1995bc08.jpg

Right after you lowered the bars and turned right

Spoiler
4 minutes ago, worik said:

I've found the rainy one :classic_blush: .. still trying to get the right angle for the screenshot but my vegetation is modded and makes the right place a bit tricky

Anyway: that was a good one ?

So everyone else knows. Worik got it, as usual. Feel free to make your guesses or post another pic if you prefer. I've nothing to add before I make it home (about 2 hours).

While everyone can still keep searching for Psalam's tricky one....

How about another easy one... broad daylight, no dirty feet. Like a quick snack before dinner :classic_rolleyes:

Spoiler

d68_1758.thumb.jpg.5485adc7a2a8df429ec2bed58338c308.jpg

Edit: and Psalam solved it in a PM ?, but I guess that is an opening for everybody else to still continue the guessing

So to recap:

My picture was of Sunderstone Gorge. In fact, it was of the cleft that gives Sunderstone Gorge it's name. It was taken on the ledge you reach if you go through the two sets of bars following the room with the Word Wall. If you stand on the ledge and look up a little you will have my picture.

Worik's was a picture of Morvunskar. Offscreen there is a nice dragon skeleton. I hope the wine she was after was worth the trouble.

So, now for another indoor one. I expect this one will be easy.

ScreenShot167j.thumb.jpg.bbae90d4994991598a9ff07b812869af.jpg

Pretty distinctive. I even left the compass.

1 hour ago, Psalam said:
Spoiler

So to recap:

My picture was of Sunderstone Gorge. In fact, it was of the cleft that gives Sunderstone Gorge it's name. It was taken on the ledge you reach if you go through the two sets of bars following the room with the Word Wall. If you stand on the ledge and look up a little you will have my picture.

Worik's was a picture of Morvunskar. Offscreen there is a nice dragon skeleton. I hope the wine she was after was worth the trouble.

So, now for another indoor one. I expect this one will be easy.

ScreenShot167j.thumb.jpg.bbae90d4994991598a9ff07b812869af.jpg

Pretty distinctive. I even left the compass.

Reach Water Rock. I kind of get roped into it by doing the College quests and looting the amulet fragment.