Guess This Location.

7 hours ago, karlpaws said:

After I thought about where I remembered "odd" mismatched places I thought of the cave between Nightgate Inn and Fort Fellhammer so I ran over there.

Realized I'd forgotten one of the best parts of Duskglow Crevice: two of the bandits talking about the falmer, the wierd people that stole one of the bandit's helmet.

Duskglow Crevice it is, well done :beer:

9 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

1. Halldir's Cairn

2. Stony Creek Cave

3. Hob's Fall Cave

I'll guess #3. It's one of the Bard's Guild instruments locations. Pantea's with the runaway student?

Bloody 'ell, that was quick :classic_smile:. Hob's Fall Cave it is :beer:

On 3/31/2018 at 3:03 AM, Inte said:

This is what happens when you take a screnie on pure LSD and not enough water, after a long run. 

72850_20180207183739_1.png

Groovy.

Well, the ss is useless but the only words in your description that correspond to a location would be,

"This is what happens when you take a screnie on pure LSD and not enough water, after a long run."

So Purewater Run? Maybe. 

46 minutes ago, Punga said:

Groovy.

Well, the ss is useless but the only words in your description that correspond to a location would be,

"This is what happens when you take a screnie on pure LSD and not enough water, after a long run."

So Purewater Run? Maybe. 

Holy cryptic clues, Batman.

On ‎4‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 11:25 AM, Punga said:

Groovy.

So Purewater Run? Maybe. 

Oh, wow! :classic_happy:

Correct, I took that under water. :classic_wink:

7 hours ago, Inte said:

A dark one. 

Isn't that one of the cozy suits down below the stairs in the sous-terrain facilities of Windhelm's palace?.

You know?

In the throne room, through the door on the right, through the barracks, but not left down the stairs to the "reception area" but straight ahead?

Edit:

I know, it looks EXACTLY like Ulfrics bedroom, including the skull in the wardrobe.But it can't be.

Jarl Ulfric is a man of culture, noblesse, taste, education and manners. He would never tolerate blood-stains on his own carpet. :classic_tongue:

So here's a burning question....

Would Ulfric's belief in Skyrim for the Nords mean he would only take a Nord slave or would Nords be the only race not enslaved and you're a concubine of another race?

Now, I can't see him soiling himself with a mer or beast, but Bretons and Imperials could certainly have to earn their place.

2 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

You wouldn't believe the struggle we had getting the bed down there.

my WAG for that one is Boulderfall Cave

and for the heck of it here is one that probably wont take too long

5aca967ba7080_TESV2018-04-0817-10-16-14.thumb.jpg.5ac06edda31ebf3c4ce369f3ec6e1ee6.jpg

Slorm and Valcon both incorrect. I'll wait while tomorrow to let Karlpaws have a shot at it.

Slorm: Do you know a good UUNP Forsworn armour with bounce?

Valcon: Love the shrooms. Where are they from? Can't remember the name of the location but I think it's one of the questy places. Is there a socket for a claw next to the tree? Or is it something to do with Galdur's(?) crap amulet thing?

2 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

Slorm and Valcon both incorrect. I'll wait while tomorrow to let Karlpaws have a shot at it.

Valcon: Love the shrooms. Where are they from? Can't remember the name of the location but I think it's one of the questy places. Is there a socket for a claw next to the tree? Or is it something to do with Galdur's(?) crap amulet thing?

I suppose it might be tomorrow for you, but I have a guess now: Cragwallow Slope. That's the atronach room. I bet the flame ones really really hate the flooded part below, but I don't know if the frost ones I'll find there like, or fear, the flooded part below. Could be its just a patch up for them or a "that'll be me if I mess up" kinda thing.

I don't know, but Aradia I think has a dickshroom mod but the cave is the recently used Reachwater Rock, which means it has both a claw by the tree AND is tied to Gaulder's quest so I'd give you at least half credit, maybe even 3/4.

2 hours ago, valcon767 said:

my WAG for that one is Boulderfall Cave

and for the heck of it here is one that probably wont take too long

5aca967ba7080_TESV2018-04-0817-10-16-14.thumb.jpg.5ac06edda31ebf3c4ce369f3ec6e1ee6.jpg

4 hours ago, karlpaws said:

but the cave is the recently used Reachwater Rock, which means it has both a claw by the tree AND is tied to Gaulder's quest

Yep, it is.I have made the same screenshot two days ago :classic_blush: