I hope this isn't a common problem that's been solved in depth before. I really don't know what search term to use to describe it, and I don't feel like digging through 90+ pages of posts to find it. I'm lazy like that :P

This has to do with the Bimbo tats from the Sexlab Hormones mod (http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/416-sexlab-hormones-2015-07-17/) but I've had this problem with some other tattoos as well. The screenshot provided is for the Bimbo tats, but I have similar graphical errors when applying some other tats to the Head/Hands/Feet. The body is CBBE, the body textures are Fair Skin Complexion (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/51602/). Even when I change the Bimbo body files in Hormones to use a CBBE body, I get the same issues. I do have my graphics set to very low, my computer isn't the best. Could that be what's causing it? Is there a setting somewhere that I need to change? Or is this something I'm just going to have to live with due to low rez graphics?

Experiencing a weird issue when I try to apply lipstick to female npcs. All other face tattoos work fine.

The whole face textures all turn into muti color blocks. Screenie attached to show what I am talking about. The body type is CBBE v3.4f.

One suspicion is that there was a change in cbbe 3.4d to make the lips less shiny. This only happens on my profile with the cbbe body. 

Using RaceMenu 3.4.4 with its included nio. Not using ece.attachicon.gifScreenShot2.jpg

I had this texture problem before. here's a fix i cooked up: slavetats texture fix (also at the bottom)

I basicaly halved the face textures' resolution of the tattoos in question down to 512x512 pixels. i'm not sure if this will work for everyone, try other texture resolutions and see what sticks.

the 2048x2048 texture resolution also worked for me.

Appreciate your effort. My issue is specifically with the lipstick options from the NYINEGY-makeup-2014-08-16. There are two kinds of Makeup downloads. The one you supplied a fix for is the other kind.

I came up with another guess as to the cause of my issue. Could it be [Display]

iTintTextureResolution=2048 setting in my skse.ini ? Perhaps this nyinegy pack isnt updated to be compatible with that setting ?

i somehow managed to ignore the nyinegy pack. i did the same fix on it, tested, and it worked for me.

every other tattoo that pertained to the face and feet had the same text resolutions i applied to these. which seems to work out alright. maybe when nyinegy made the pack, they had something enabled that allowed them to use 1024 sized textures.

Ok that nyinegy pack you provided is working fine for me, The lipstick from Hormones is also working fine for me. Thank you for your help. :)

Hey!

I used to use "Raziel" and helped you a long time ago in some tats, when you first released the mod!!

Look, I've made some new tats and posted it here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/54383-corintios-progressive-slavetats/

I want to make progressive tats using your framework but I don't know how to program it yet, but I will figure it out if you want to help me xD

Yeah, you contributed some nice ones.

I'd be happy to help you figure things out.

So... finally drunk enough to upload this in some state or another:

Footslave tats! Because why not go all out on a crazy niche fetish tattoo pack that will likely be discovered by some family member some day, and will surely bar me from becoming president of the North American Union in 20 years!

Began working on this almost right after slavetats was released (first file creation I can find in archives are 02/13/2014, around when I first started work on Immerslave and device cutting), and doubled the tats at some point or another and then again just the other day.

I want to post this here for review before I go and make a mod file and find out everything's all wrong. So a few notes:

1. I've used some tears for the two face tats that do not belong to me, but I no longer remember who to credit.

2. The tears in #1 by someone else tend to colorize well. Everything I've done is murky. Colorizing in gimp shows rainbow colors for the tears but not for my additions to the same dds file. Not sure if this is a big problem or not, but I assume people will have a harder time making my text just the right shade of hot pink or whatever. My inclination to address this is not great.

3. I'm thinking I may have altered the rear tat "insert septims" from some other tat's stylized arrows. So I need to credit this person, but not sure who.

4. I reduced image size and compressed everything I could. Probably cut the original size by 95%. I assume things are still fine, but this was a last minute step, so if you see anything wrong please let me know.

5. Mipmaps? WTF are mipmaps? This ain't got none. Removed some from the original files I copied off of a while back and things still work. But maybe I've screwed up?

6. Went a little overboard with the theme, pretty much all around. Any feedback, from anybody, is welcome.

7. To reiterate, I am relatively intoxicated.

SlaveTats-FootSlave.7z

I was wondering if anyone here could help me out with an issue I've been having. I've been trying to make a few rather specific (fetish wise) tally marks using Japanese tally marks (because weeb). Anyhow, I follow the creation guide on the download page to the T and when I export them (using Photoshop CS6) I wind up having several grey blocks on a DDS file where the tally marks should be. I export them using CS6's default settings (http://i.imgur.com/QOixJG8.png) if that information helps at all.

EDIT: I should also mention that I have >0 experience with this at all, unless you want to count some "traditional" Photoshop experience

I apologize if this has been asked before (or 100 times before). There are 99 pages of topic after all.

Um, is there any way to have bandits add SlaveTats immersively or do I have to pick and choose what I want? Because I would imagine the point of being a slave is losing the power of choice so being randomly branded with a tattoo would be cool.

I was wondering if anyone here could help me out with an issue I've been having. I've been trying to make a few rather specific (fetish wise) tally marks using Japanese tally marks (because weeb). Anyhow, I follow the creation guide on the download page to the T and when I export them (using Photoshop CS6) I wind up having several grey blocks on a DDS file where the tally marks should be. I export them using CS6's default settings (http://i.imgur.com/QOixJG8.png) if that information helps at all.

EDIT: I should also mention that I have >0 experience with this at all, unless you want to count some "traditional" Photoshop experience

Something's very wrong with your DDS exporter. Try Paint.net

I apologize if this has been asked before (or 100 times before). There are 99 pages of topic after all.

Um, is there any way to have bandits add SlaveTats immersively or do I have to pick and choose what I want? Because I would imagine the point of being a slave is losing the power of choice so being randomly branded with a tattoo would be cool.

It would be cool, but nobody's written that mod yet as far as I know. SlaveTats has an API for such things, including the ability to make the tattoos unremovable.

Hey!

I used to use "Raziel" and helped you a long time ago in some tats, when you first released the mod!!

Look, I've made some new tats and posted it here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/54383-corintios-progressive-slavetats/

I want to make progressive tats using your framework but I don't know how to program it yet, but I will figure it out if you want to help me xD

Yeah, you contributed some nice ones.

I'd be happy to help you figure things out.

So, i'm starting to do some tests  and my first atemp now is to add a tatto when the game starts, I've used your function to add tattos in a simple way but i'm getting problems to compile, look:

Starting 1 compile threads for 1 files...
Compiling "Corintiotest"...
F:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ArmorAddon.psc(40,14): GetMaskForSlot is not a function or does not exist
F:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ArmorAddon.psc(40,14): cannot call the member function GetMaskForSlot alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
F:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ArmorAddon.psc(40,1): cannot return a none from getmaskforslot, the types do not match (cast missing or types unrelated)
F:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SlaveTats.psc(462,120): GetName is not a function or does not exist
F:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SlaveTats.psc(639,96): GetName is not a function or does not exist
F:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SlaveTats.psc(854,121): GetName is not a function or does not exist
F:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SlaveTats.psc(863,117): GetName is not a function or does not exist
F:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SlaveTats.psc(871,58): GetName is not a function or does not exist
F:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SlaveTats.psc(876,58): GetName is not a function or does not exist
F:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SlaveTats.psc(881,51): GetName is not a function or does not exist
F:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SlaveTats.psc(915,117): GetName is not a function or does not exist
F:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SlaveTats.psc(921,58): GetName is not a function or does not exist
F:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SlaveTats.psc(993,78): GetName is not a function or does not exist
F:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SlaveTats.psc(1227,91): GetName is not a function or does not exist
F:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SlaveTats.psc(1255,82): GetName is not a function or does not exist
F:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SlaveTats.psc(1385,72): GetName is not a function or does not exist
F:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SlaveTats.psc(1615,68): GetName is not a function or does not exist
F:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SlaveTats.psc(1682,106): GetName is not a function or does not exist
F:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SlaveTats.psc(1709,87): GetName is not a function or does not exist
No output generated for Corintiotest, compilation failed.

Batch compile of 1 files finished. 0 succeeded, 1 failed.
Failed on Corintiotest

Althoug I'm a programmer for years, this is my first attempt to create a mod, this what I'm doing now:

Scriptname CorintioTest extends Quest
{Delete it later}

Event OnInit()
Debug.Notification("Corintio testing")
SlaveTats.simple_add_tattoo(Game.GetPlayer(), "Corintio Slave", "Slave Stg 10")
EndEvent

In C# and other object oriented languages, we need to add a namespace on the header of the page before start to use the functions(Like "Using.System.IO" before start to read files). Do I need to write something like this before use the slavetats function or I'm missing some file from your mod?

Thank you very much! This works much better, That said, do you or anyone else have any pointers for say, putting tally marks and/or other scrawlings onto the inner thigh? Because working from this UV map skin texture is quite confusing for me. I can tell where the thighs are, but not which side is which, IE front, side, back etc. If these requests are out of place then let me know and I'll try and find another place to learn about this.

Cheers

Not that I know much about doing what you're doing (I'd tried once, failed and gave up) one suggestion I do remember reading was (and someone had a sample posted... someplace)

1- create a grid or reference lines on your base image

2- view it in game

3- make adjustments until the lines are right, then save it as a template

oh, and this, but I don't have blender so it didn't help me at all

http://www.loverslab.com/blog/50/entry-1736-tattoo-workshop/

Thank you very much! This works much better, That said, do you or anyone else have any pointers for say, putting tally marks and/or other scrawlings onto the inner thigh? Because working from this UV map skin texture is quite confusing for me. I can tell where the thighs are, but not which side is which, IE front, side, back etc. If these requests are out of place then let me know and I'll try and find another place to learn about this.

Cheers

This should get you going:

Not that I know much about doing what you're doing (I'd tried once, failed and gave up) one suggestion I do remember reading was (and someone had a sample posted... someplace)

1- create a grid or reference lines on your base image

2- view it in game

3- make adjustments until the lines are right, then save it as a template

oh, and this, but I don't have blender so it didn't help me at all

I appreciate the blender advice, but the stuff I'm doing is far too tedious for that, by tedious I mean that I've created a set of progressive tally marks (though they are Japanese style tally marks, for logical reasons) that progress numerically from 1-40, not in intervals of five or anything like that. I've already done a set of them that are situated on the pelvis, I'm debating whether or not I should do them on the front of the thighs as well. Also is there any interest in getting these? They're slightly off due to the curvature where they're placed but other than that I think I did pretty alright for my first real attempt at this stuff. Just ask and I'll provide a .zip.

Also, does anyone know if this could be set up to work with Radiant Prostitution or perhaps Apropos in some way? My idea is that another tally is added for either each partner you have or each individual sex act (IE if one person "has" you multiple times), and they would ideally disappear/reset after you sleep.

I know with Gimp you have to flatten the layers before you export, and if you've selected a layer only that layer will export. Which is handy to have one production file and multiple exports. I'm sure there's interest, though I don't have photoshop on my home computer so I can't help.

• 1 month later...

Uhm, sorry guys, I have stupid problem related to the API of the Mod: I can't understand anything about Jcontainer... Really, it's starting to be quite embarassing... Could someone help me?

I need to check if an Npc have applied a specific SlaveTats:

A simple function like -> If There's "Dirt 1" Return 1, If There's "Dirt 2" Or "Dirt 3" Return 2

My tries brought me to:

Int Function GetSlaveTatsDirt(Actor Subject)
    Int Found         ;0 = None, 1 Light Dirt(Hiddable), 2 Dirt (Not Hiddable) [Used also for the return value]
    Int TemplateList
    Int MatchesList
    TemplateList = JValue.retain(JMap.object())
    MatchesList = JValue.retain(JArray.object())

JMap.setStr(TemplateList, "area", "Body")
    JMap.setStr(TemplateList, "section", "Dirt")
    JMap.setStr(TemplateList, "name", "Dirt 3")

SlaveTats.Query_applied_tattoos(Subject, TemplateList, MatchesList)
    Found = JArray.Count(MatchesList)

JValue.release(TemplateList)
    JValue.release(MatchesList)

If Found > 0
        Found = 2
    Else

JMap.setStr(TemplateList, "name", "Dirt 2")

If Found > 0
            Found = 2
        Else

JMap.setStr(TemplateList, "name", "Dirt 1")

If Found > 0
                Found = 1
            EndIf
        EndIf
    EndIf

Return Found
EndFunction

So a repeat of 3 identical block (that could be optimized doing a separate function), other than this... There's a way to optimize/faster doing this? To me, it seems that I've taken the worse way to do that... So... could someone help me with?

I've tried to search in the SlaveTats.Psc but, as said, Jcontainer is Arab to me...

I can't seem to get mine to work. I think it's a problem with conflicting mods or the load order because I'll occasionally get pieces of it to work while sorting out the priority, but then some other mod will say that it's not working (usually creature animations) and I'll have to sort that out, and then the whole thing stops working.

What I mean by "stops working" is that while the ui is available in the MCM it doesn't have any content, default or added packs, even the targeting doesn't work (screenshot attached)

the load order and priority are in the 2nd and 3rd screenshots broken into 2 parts

post-889686-0-85434400-1449473846_thumb.jpg

post-889686-0-78291500-1449475024_thumb.png

post-889686-0-25846300-1449475028_thumb.png

Hi, not sure if this is the right place, but I want to request piss and poop textures to apply as "marks" on my character.

If this is the wrong section then I apologize.

Edit: I mean I'm requesting scat/water sport-related textures/tattoos (preferably smudge marks)

Note: does anyone know how to make tattoos that give bonuses to the character? something similar to the Dibellan Defenders

Sanguine's debauchery is the only mod I can think of that might even give you that option. I'm not sure any other mod has successfully implemented adding overlays using scripts.

Quick As You Like and Dibella's Recruit both use the SlaveTats API to add tattoos. Maybe other mods too, since it's pretty easy to do.

among the available tattos packages, you may also add this alterantive textures for SlaveTats..?  http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1084-sexlab-sperm-replacer-3dm-forum-version/

for have a Amazing sperm-bukkake effect on body part and face part, use only the texture file "CumVaginalOralAnal.dds" of this mod ;)

What tattoo is on her left breast?

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&s