When I downloaded the additional Slavetat packs they all came up as Squares in the MCM so I can;t understand what slavetat I'm equipping. Can anyone help?

You downloaded and installed the Chinese versions.  Uninstall them.  I think they're the ones with _CN in the name.

OHHHHHHHH!!! My God I feel like I reached a whole new level of Brain Dead stupid. Thank you

Hi @murfk, I'd advice to not use pools in simple_add_tattoo and etc global methods, pools are global (as documentation states)

So, you can have 20 simultaneous simple_add_tattoo calls, last one just started and placed something into the pool, while another one finished its execution and cleared it

And.. I saw that you already had experience with hand-made, local pools

int pool = JValue.retain(JArray.object(), "SlaveTats")
int template = in_context(pool, JMap.object())

; and finally
JValue.release(pool)

For whatever reason, Slave Tats no longer gives me colors when i use the NYINEGY-makeup one. All other marks appear just fine in the colors I pick.

No matter what color I pick, my nails stay black.

having same issue on toe nails via slave tats & race menu, not sure what changed

Hi, I'm kinda new to Skyrim moding that's anything more then subscribing on Steam....

I have NMM, and figured out most of it from there - but after installing SlaveTats, and the required other mods (jcontainers, racemenu (already installed, using 2.9.6 since new versions dont allow overlays,) SkyUI, and SKSE,) it shows up in SkyUI, but none of the downloaded tats actually show up in Racemenu overlays (or anywhere else.)

The SkyUI options aren't modifiable except for two feet and hand ones - everything is just greyed out. I followed the instructions, and my character is selected in the UI menu.

Hi, I'm kinda new to Skyrim moding that's anything more then subscribing on Steam....

I have NMM, and figured out most of it from there - but after installing SlaveTats, and the required other mods (jcontainers, racemenu (already installed, using 2.9.6 since new versions dont allow overlays,) SkyUI, and SKSE,) it shows up in SkyUI, but none of the downloaded tats actually show up in Racemenu overlays (or anywhere else.)

The SkyUI options aren't modifiable except for two feet and hand ones - everything is just greyed out. I followed the instructions, and my character is selected in the UI menu.

i use racemenu 3.4.5 and slavetats works fine with it.

to use slavetats, i dont do it in the racemenu though, but i manually do it from the slavetats MCM.

and other mods that use slavetats do it fine too.

for your problem, it feels like your overlay is desactivated.

go into your Data\SKSE\Plugins folder. you should see a file named nioverride.ini

open it and go into the [Overlays] part.

there you'll see if its activated or not

to use slavetats, i dont do it in the racemenu though, but i manually do it from the slavetats MCM.

go into your Data\SKSE\Plugins folder. you should see a file named nioverride.ini

The ....language mason, what does it mean?

[Debug] ; -1 to disable logging
iLogLevel=5 ; Default[5]

[General]
; Changes the way overrides are loaded,
; 0 - Dynamic (delays loading on the first game load of the session, then immediately loads for all subsequent game loads of the session)
; 1 - Always Immediate (will always load overrides immediately)
; 2 - Always Delayed (will always pass overrides to the task manager)
; Previous versions were always set to 2, but I experienced CTD when loading
; subsequent saves of the same game session (like dying and reloading)
iLoadMode=0 ; Default[0]

; Enables automatic reapplication of transforms on model load
bEnableAutoTransforms=1 ; Default[1]

[Overlays]
; Applies to only the player, or all humanoid actors NOT RECOMMENDED changing this, you can add overlays to certain actors via script
bPlayerOnly=1 ; Default[1]

; Determines whether face overlays are enabled
; disabling this disables the hook
bEnableFaceOverlays=1 ; Default[1]

; Determines whether to immediately apply shader changes
; when overlays are installed on an ArmorAddon
bImmediateArmor=1 ; Default[1]

; Determines whether to immediately attach and apply shader changes
; when overlays are installed to the face
bImmediateFace=0 ; Default[0]

[Overlays/Body] ; "Body [Ovl#]" and "Body [SOvl#]"
; Determines how many body overlays there should be
iNumOverlays=6 ; Default[6]
iSpellOverlays=1 ; Default[1]

[Overlays/Hands] ; "Hands [Ovl#]" and "Hands [SOvl#]"
; Determines how many hand overlays there should be
iNumOverlays=3 ; Default[3]

[Overlays/Feet] ; "Feet [Ovl#]" and "Feet [SOvl#]"
; Determines how many feet overlays there should be

[Overlays/Face] ; "Face [Ovl#]" and "Face [SOvl#]"
; Determines how many face overlays there should be

[Overlays/Data]
; Assigns these alpha properties to all overlays when they are applied
; 4844, 128 is recommended for solid overlays (they will render correctly underwater)
; Changing the overlay's alpha value ingame acts like 4845 regardless of assigned flags
iAlphaFlags=4845 ; Default[4845]
iAlphaThreshold=0 ; Default[0]

The ....language mason, what does it mean?

[Debug] ; -1 to disable logging
iLogLevel=5 ; Default[5]

[General]
; Changes the way overrides are loaded,
; 0 - Dynamic (delays loading on the first game load of the session, then immediately loads for all subsequent game loads of the session)
; 1 - Always Immediate (will always load overrides immediately)
; 2 - Always Delayed (will always pass overrides to the task manager)
; Previous versions were always set to 2, but I experienced CTD when loading
; subsequent saves of the same game session (like dying and reloading)
iLoadMode=0 ; Default[0]

; Enables automatic reapplication of transforms on model load
bEnableAutoTransforms=1 ; Default[1]

[Overlays]
; Applies to only the player, or all humanoid actors NOT RECOMMENDED changing this, you can add overlays to certain actors via script
bPlayerOnly=1 ; Default[1]

; Determines whether face overlays are enabled
; disabling this disables the hook
bEnableFaceOverlays=1 ; Default[1]

; Determines whether to immediately apply shader changes
; when overlays are installed on an ArmorAddon
bImmediateArmor=1 ; Default[1]

; Determines whether to immediately attach and apply shader changes
; when overlays are installed to the face
bImmediateFace=0 ; Default[0]

[Overlays/Body] ; "Body [Ovl#]" and "Body [SOvl#]"
; Determines how many body overlays there should be
iNumOverlays=6 ; Default[6]

[Overlays/Hands] ; "Hands [Ovl#]" and "Hands [SOvl#]"
; Determines how many hand overlays there should be

[Overlays/Feet] ; "Feet [Ovl#]" and "Feet [SOvl#]"
; Determines how many feet overlays there should be

[Overlays/Face] ; "Face [Ovl#]" and "Face [SOvl#]"
; Determines how many face overlays there should be

[Overlays/Data]
; Assigns these alpha properties to all overlays when they are applied
; 4844, 128 is recommended for solid overlays (they will render correctly underwater)
; Changing the overlay's alpha value ingame acts like 4845 regardless of assigned flags
iAlphaFlags=4845 ; Default[4845]
iAlphaThreshold=0 ; Default[0]

ok your nioverride is good. nothing to change in there. hmm so your problem come from something else.

maybe you have a conflict with another mod. can you give us your load order and papyrus log ?

if you dont know how to get it, tell us ^^,

ok your nioverride is good. nothing to change in there. hmm so your problem come from something else.

maybe you have a conflict with another mod. can you give us your load order and papyrus log ?

if you dont know how to get it, tell us ^^,

I don't know were the papyrus log is. But here is my load order, I used LOOT to sort it.

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp=1
ApachiiHair.esm=1
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm=1
HighResTexturePack01.esp=1
HighResTexturePack02.esp=1
HighResTexturePack03.esp=1
AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp=1
Immersive Weapons.esp=1
10 extra effect.esp=1
RaceMenuOverlayCompilation - UNP.esp=1
RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1
RaceMenu.esp=1
TheCoenaculiCBBE.esp=1
SlaveTats.esp=1
AT - Faster Arrows Improved +75%.esp=1
FTFI Fast Travel From Indoors.esp=1
sextoys-calyps-2.esp=1
Breezehome_Fully_Upgradable_NoDLC.esp=1
wgwarpaint2p0.esp=1
Improved Casting.esp=1
Improved Cloaks.esp=1
Improved Expert Spells.esp=1
Improved Master Spells.esp=1
Improved Master Spells Except Firestorm.esp=1
Improved Runes.esp=1
Improved Destruction Perks.esp=1
Immersive detection of NPC.esp=1
MasterEnchanter.esp=1
enchant3effects.esp=1
titkit.esp=1
freecraft.esp=1
Stronger Daedric Artifacts.esp=1
Enchanting - IDWIW.esp=1
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1
SOS - Shop.esp=1
TemptressVixen.esp=1
mmpieceringparts1.esp=1
SkyUI.esp=1
VioLens.esp=1
RegnPiercings.esp=1
zarias_restraints.esp=1
Leah Lilith Jewelry.esp=1
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp=1
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp=1
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp=1
SOS_Ho.esp=1
SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon.esp=1
SOS - ERF Equipable Horse Penis.esp=1
SOS - ERF Horse Penis Addon.esp=1
K2SOSPiercings.esp=1
Twohanded Dawnbreaker.esp=1
two_handed_rebalance.esp=1
Chain Top.esp=0

I'm not sure if this problem has been raised before, but here i go:

Is it possible to increase the resolution or whatnot of the base tats? The ones in the built-in packs. (Like the ST-anal, ST-slut and so on)

My computer is not exactly a powerhouse, so i have to play with low texture quality. Unfortunately that makes a LOT of the tattoos so blurry they're not even legible.

Some of the externally hosted packs, like the Captured Dreams tats or Doomsman's Denial packs are fine, but the basic tattoos seem to be very dependant on graphical settings.

• 2 weeks later...

to bad we dont have somethin glike these http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/48705/? would realoy like to have some tan lines

or maybe have it so it would use slavetats so people can use more than 6 slots by having tats under paint when making a character

If your Body type is CBBE I have received permission from xanshio (believe that's his name) to use his suntan resources in any fashion i like.

wouldn't be too hard to make a suntan pack for slave tats.

*edit*

Screw it, I will do it anyway.

Need to post some bug reports quick on animal mansion and then I will get on it.

Give me less than an hour.

*edit 2*

Damn the way he has his resources set up makes this conversion more difficult than I thought it would be.

Wont be able to make the 1 hour deadline i created for myself.

Should be tonight still though.

*edit 3*

Took a 2 hour break to have dinner with the family but her is the pack.

Few things of note.

Slight issue with the entire pack if your skin is very light (ie: Fair skin pack, or any pack where your character is pale to begin with)

The issue is that nipples get lightened a little too much.

Wont be an issue if your body color slider is near the middle of the slider in race menu or if not using a pale skinned body texture.

a secondary issue is if using thong 1.

the straps that wrap around body do not quite meet together (roughly an inch gap).

this same issue will be present if using Bikini1 (which is thong 1 and bra 1 together) and Bikini 1 & 2 (which is bras 1 & 2 and thongs 1 & 2 together) pretty much any of the suntans that contain thong 1.

attachicon.gifSlaveTats CBBE Sun Tan Pack.7z

--------------

And a break down of whats included.

1. Bra 1 -  A lack of a tanned area where a bra sits

2. Thong 1 - A lack of a tanned area where a thong sits

3. Bra 2 - An alternate lack of a tanned area where a bra sits

4. Thong 2 - An alternate lack of a tanned area where a thong sits

5. Bikini 1 - Bra 1 and thong 1 as one overlay

6. Bikini 2 - Bra 2 and thong 2 as one overlay

7. Bras 1 & 2 - Bras 1 & 2 as one overlay

8. Thong 1 & 2 - Thongs 1 & 2 as one overlay

9. Bikinis 1 & 2 - Bras 1 & 2 and Thongs 1 & 2 as one overlay

10. Full body - A full body swimsuit lack of a tanned area (think 1950's swimsuit)

11. Sporty - a sporty full body swimsuit (think Olympic female swimmer)

12. Swimsuit 1 - A traditional swimsuit that covers all of the front with an open back

13. Swimsuit 2 - An alternate version of Swimsuit 1

Anyone willing to convert this into UUNP/UNP?

I'm not sure if this a bug or other mods interfering, there are no options/slots for face tattoos. Strangely, there is a menu for face tattoos in the MCM, but the menu is blank, there are no slots. Not sure when this cropped up, it's been a while since I looked into any other menu other than for body tats, but I have been able to apply face tats before using 1.1.1. Any ideas what may be the cause?

It requires an edit to an nioverride ini file, which I do not have at hand as I'm away from home. If I recall correctly it was done to avoid a ctd when a decapitation mod is used. Try searching this thread, it's been talked about here.

to activate face overlay :

SKSE\Plugins\nioverride.ini

in [Overlays]

change the face overlay to this

bEnableFaceOverlays=1

but be warned that indeed activating that will CTD with decapitation.

i use the mod blush when aroused, and in it there is an option to stop decapitation from happening.

I'm not sure if this a bug or other mods interfering, there are no options/slots for face tattoos. Strangely, there is a menu for face tattoos in the MCM, but the menu is blank, there are no slots. Not sure when this cropped up, it's been a while since I looked into any other menu other than for body tats, but I have been able to apply face tats before using 1.1.1. Any ideas what may be the cause?

I'm having a similar problem, face tattoos is blank and several of the other section are greyed out.

I've been using slavetats for a long time this is the first time it has happened.

changing the nioverride didn't help

I'm having a similar problem, face tattoos is blank and several of the other section are greyed out.

I've been using slavetats for a long time this is the first time it has happened.

changing the nioverride didn't help

Using Mod Organizer? Make sure you edit the right nioverride.ini file.

I can't make this work at all

And whenever i write in details what happens loverlab claims I write links, ugh xD

but basiclaly MCM doesn't show up, I have all the required files, except I have NIO instead of RM 

NiO is what is needed so no problem.

what Mod Manager do you use ? have you run LOOT ? it might be a load order problem, or a conflict with another mod.

I can't make this work at all

And whenever i write in details what happens loverlab claims I write links, ugh xD

but basiclaly MCM doesn't show up, I have all the required files, except I have NIO instead of RM 

NiO is what is needed so no problem.

what Mod Manager do you use ? have you run LOOT ? it might be a load order problem, or a conflict with another mod.

Do you actually see the SKSE version number on your start screen? Sometimes people think it's in and working when it's not.

It's kinda funny, everything was correct from what it seemed, so I gave up and just started playing like normal when suddenly, like... 30 minutes in game? It said "1 MCM loaded" and it worked flawlessly

uh so I guess the advice is give it time, and it may randomly work? :P