Why is this mod not mentioned in original post? I think its best one and i would really like to see more mods like this http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1955-stockings-for-slavetats/

By the way what is S.L.U.T.S. ?

It's the Skyrim Licenced Universal Transport Service. Now you too can pursue a career in the haulage industry. Got get your own cart, uniform, everything :)

Nice find on the stockings, btw.

Why is this mod not mentioned in original post? I think its best one and i would really like to see more mods like this http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1955-stockings-for-slavetats/

By the way what is S.L.U.T.S. ?

Because the author didn't ask me to link it. Any SlaveTats pack has the option of being included in the download section or linked on the first post, but it's an option.

Can updating RaceMenu make the tats that the Slavetats MCM menu assigned dissappear ? I updated it from 3.2.2 to 3.4.1 and made sure the slot #s edits I did in nioveride.ini matched what I desired and somehow my tats all dissappeared. I checked the Slavetats mcm menu and my choices were all still as what I wanted, but they wouldnt reapply unless I ticked/unticked Glossy. When I ticked/unticked Glossy, they all came back as I originally assigned them.. The only other thing. I did recently was update NSAP.

Can updating RaceMenu make the tats that the Slavetats MCM menu assigned dissappear ? I updated it from 3.2.2 to 3.4.1 and made sure the slot #s edits I did in nioveride.ini matched what I desired and somehow my tats all dissappeared. I checked the Slavetats mcm menu and my choices were all still as what I wanted, but they wouldnt reapply unless I ticked/unticked Glossy. When I ticked/unticked Glossy, they all came back as I originally assigned them.. The only other thing. I did recently was update NSAP.

Well, I don't know of a specific reason why updating RaceMenu would interfere with existing overlays, but it doesn't seem impossible.

I'm having a weird bug, and I'm not sure what's causing it.

Every time I quit and reload my game, all my tattoos are gone. The ones applied by slavetats and the ones from Racemenu. Does anyone know why this is happening? I'm playing as a Lykaios female, my pinkwolf self again... so confusing.

I'm having a weird bug, and I'm not sure what's causing it.

Every time I quit and reload my game, all my tattoos are gone. The ones applied by slavetats and the ones from Racemenu. Does anyone know why this is happening? I'm playing as a Lykaios female, my pinkwolf self again... so confusing.

The same thing is happening to me. I suspect RaceMenu 3.4.0/3.4.1 has done something that overides Slavetats onload.

Prior to updating to 3.4.1. my tats stayed  perfectly. I can get them back fine but they wont stay when I reload.

RaceMenu just updated to 3.4.2 today but I didnt try it yet.

The only other thing I did recently was update NSAP to 3.0a but I doubt its that.

Added RaceMenu recent versions changelog in spoiler incase it would help someone more knowledgable than I.

Version 3.4.2

Fixed black texture bug in some cases when BodyMorph was applied
Added FOV ini setting for Sculpt Mode
Fixed bug with transforms if equipping into the same slot with a different transform the old transform would remain
Restructured parallelism to reduce chance of freezing and/or crashing (hopefully zero now)

Version 3.4.1
Fixed Export Head
Fixed equipping boots modifying the same node with differing transforms

Version 3.4.0
Fixed crash with Export Head
Fixed crash when morphing NiSkinInstance armors using BodyMorph
Redid NetImmerse Override's save format, should result in smaller co-save files
Added key-value pair functionality to BodyMorph
Added combination modes to BodyMorph (Additive, Average, Largest)
Added combination mode to Transform API (Largest)
Added skin altering (texture swapping etc) API to NetImmerse Override
Fixed BodyMorph "All" feature
BodyMorph now applies to NPCs in existing saves
NetImmerse Override's BodyMorph and Transform API can now self delete keys if they are named after the associated mod
Applying BodyMorphs to Armor is now parallelized (ini option to disable available)
CharGen Preset format updated to support BodyMorph API changes
CharGen LoadCharacter functions now have flags to optionally load the remaining preset data (Transforms, BodyMorphs, Skin Overrides)

Version 3.3.0
Equippable Transforms
Bugfixes to BodyGen
New 2015 runtimes
Various optimizations
New option to disable Equippable Transforms
BodyGen randomize All

RaceMenu 3.4.3 was just released a few hours ago. It doesnt fix my tats. I reapplied the tats, did a new save (not overwrite), exited the game completely, and loaded the new save and the tats did not stay. On top of that, characters who had tats had a blue/purple glow over their whole bodys.

I might revert to 3.4.2 in the meantime so my characters dont get the blue/purple thing on them.

I'm using 3.4.1 and Slave Tats (through Dibellan Defender) and have not had any issues with "tat removal" loading this character.  To be clear though, this was on a new character with RM 3.4.1, not an upgrade of an existing save.  Have you tried a new character to see if it happens with that one?  Oh, and when you say that the tats have been removed, are you referring to the tats themselves (the slot for the tats are empty) or that the slots are missing?  Remember when you update RM, it is also updating the nioverride.ini which is where the number of slots for each body area is set.

I havnt tried a new character. It would probably work fine on a new character. I have had the number of slots increased for awhile and I always reapply the edit to nioveride.ini when I upgrade RaceMenu to maintain the number. I dont lose the number of slots at all, nor do I lose the settings for which tat to apply to which body part. I can aslo reapply them fine and they will stay for the duration of that game. They simply dont reappear when I load that game again. I dont use Dibellan Defender at all, perhaps that is what is helping your tats stay on. The same thing seems to be happening to at least two other people on this topic and seems some people on Nexus are having similar issues. Definately seems related to RaceMenu recent versions.

I havnt tried a new character. It would probably work fine on a new character. I have had the number of slots increased for awhile and I always reapply the edit to nioveride.ini when I upgrade RaceMenu to maintain the number. I dont lose the number of slots at all, nor do I lose the settings for which tat to apply to which body part. I can aslo reapply them fine and they will stay for the duration of that game. They simply dont reappear when I load that game again. I dont use Dibellan Defender at all, perhaps that is what is helping your tats stay on. The same thing seems to be happening to at least two other people on this topic and seems some people on Nexus are having similar issues. Definately seems related to RaceMenu recent versions.

I don't believe DD does anything specifically with displaying the tats.  It just checks to see if they are there and applies buffs to the character.  SlaveTats handles the application and maintenance of the actual tats.  But yes, probably a new character would probably work.  Frankly, this is one of the reasons I DON'T update racemenu in the middle of a character playthrough.  Same with mods like AS-LAL.  I have rarely needed RaceMenu for anything within the game (except for applying tats to followers) so I just don't upgrade it until I do a new character.

I use RM 342 or 343 and it seems to "forget" "everything"  - there's even a ton of posts on RM's own forum, like it forgets its tex overlays, weapon scales, weapon placement (also in my case, I prefer back hip daggers). So, yea, it IS RM - definitely when updating it in middle of a character's life.

I'm having the problem the tats don't persist through saves/reload(the tat slots are intact in MCM menu, but tats disappear), I have been using slavetats for a really long time and this is the first time I have the problem. I use the latest ECE and Slavetats, it happens after I updated JCcontainers to the latest 3.2.4.

I'm having the problem the tats don't persist through saves/reload(the tat slots are intact in MCM menu, but tats disappear), I have been using slavetats for a really long time and this is the first time I have the problem. I use the latest ECE and Slavetats, it happens after I updated JCcontainers to the latest 3.2.4.

Did you also update to the newest RaceMenu?  Because that's what other people have noticed - look at the 10+ posts above yours.  JContainers is probably NOT the issue.  I am using JC 3.2.4 and have been since it was released waaayyy back in may (May 17 to be exact) and have never seen this issue.  I have NOT updated to the latest RM.  Again, others have noticed this issue specifically with updating to RM 3.4.2/3.4.3 (I am on 3.4.1 and again have not seen any issue with missing tats from ST).

Looks kinda out of place for Skyrim

I've been dropping hints because the mod wasn't quite ready. It's released now, so just to be clear: the mod involves dressing the player in pony boots, a ring-gag, a harness collar and a yoke, hitching her to a cart and forcing her to haul freight to another city.

You look at it like that, trying to keep the livery immersive seems a bit like closing the stable door after the ponygirl has bolted.

But if it helps any, the next release will have an MCM option to set the colour to something a little more in keeping with the default Skyrim pallet.

Did you also update to the newest RaceMenu?  Because that's what other people have noticed - look at the 10+ posts above yours.  JContainers is probably NOT the issue.  I am using JC 3.2.4 and have been since it was released waaayyy back in may (May 17 to be exact) and have never seen this issue.  I have NOT updated to the latest RM.  Again, others have noticed this issue specifically with updating to RM 3.4.2/3.4.3 (I am on 3.4.1 and again have not seen any issue with missing tats from ST).

I am not a RM user, I use ECE as I said in my post. But I did just try to revert to JCcontainers 3.23 and the tats still disappear after loading a save, strange I thought the only thing I updated recently was JCcontainer and nothing else was changed, nowI am not sure what to think, it's becoming a mystery to me.

I am not a RM user, I use ECE as I said in my post. But I did just try to revert to JCcontainers 3.23 and the tats still disappear after loading a save, strange I thought the only thing I updated recently was JCcontainer and nothing else was changed, nowI am not sure what to think, it's becoming a mystery to me.

You don't use RM, but you must use NiOverride (NetImmerse Override) as it is a requirement for SlaveTats, which was also updated (and is included in RM).  So it may be that NIO is the issue, not RM itself.

You don't use RM, but you must use NiOverride (NetImmerse Override) as it is a requirement for SlaveTats, which was also updated (and is included in RM).  So it may be that NIO is the issue, not RM itself.

I think that's likely. It seems that the overlay information itself is disappearing, which would definitely be a NiOverride problem. A glitch in the co-save handling, maybe.

I think that's likely. It seems that the overlay information itself is disappearing, which would definitely be a NiOverride problem. A glitch in the co-save handling, maybe.

I took a look at RM on nexus and it appears that the issue may be the co-save.  From expired on RM:

They revert back to default because the co-save data got corrupted. You'll see tons of spam in skse_nioverride.log mentioning key load failures. I don't know why it's happening yet because I can't reproduce it.

One thing to note is you WILL lose settings if you made a save game on 3.4+, reverted RM, then tried to load that newer save. The save format has changed and is NOT forwards compatible, only backwards compatible.

I don't know why this is related to XPMSE in particular.

Edit: 3.4.3 probably won't fix any saves you've already made, but it may fix the issue from occurring in the future.

Again, this is one of the reasons I never update mods like RM or AS-LAL mid-character.  Unless there is a major bug, I just let it run.