{ 
		"section": "Whatever", 
		"name": "for_ethayven", 
		"texture": "Whatever\\for_ethayven.dds", 
		"area": "Body"
	}
]
[edit]

Incidentally, for those who ask how using blender deals with distortion due to curvature, this is how that image looks in the texture:

Ujg3IGw.png

Notice the curvature on the arms compared to the nice level ones on the tat. That's blender's projection algorithm at work. (I will admit to cleaning up the lines a little afterward).

for_ethayven.7z

Notice the curvature on the arms compared to the nice level ones on the tat. That's blender's projection algorithm at work. (I will admit to cleaning up the lines a little afterward).

...how exactly would someone who has no idea what any of those words mean learn how to do whatever it is that you just said you did?

I use UUNP bodyslide for the female bodies, the mod works great with the hdt version, but the tattoos dissapear once you switch the hdt body for the special body (they are visible if you are not naked, because the body its the hdt one of the armors/clothes i suppose). Is a problem of compatibility with this mod or is it another thing?

I use UUNP bodyslide for the female bodies, the mod works great with the hdt version, but the tattoos dissapear once you switch the hdt body for the special body (they are visible if you are not naked, because the body its the hdt one of the armors/clothes i suppose). Is a problem of compatibility with this mod or is it another thing?

It's a compatibility issue. If the body model doesn't have the right metadata or internal structure, the overlays don't apply. Most bodies are compatible, but a few of the more unusual ones have trouble.

I experimented with UUNP the other day and had problems. My tats (designed for CBBE admittedly) had a sort of zig-zag distortion.

I was wondering if this was a result of differences in body mesh. It's probable that it wasn't - that body was messed up in other ways - but I'd be interested in knowing if anyone else had problems.

Hey everyone! I was wondering if anyone would care about making the icon in the following picture a slavetats tattoo in the pelvic area (the area above the vagina)? 

Destiny%20level%20up%20-%20kopia%202_zps

I spent all day trying to figure out how to use photoshop and whatnot but I failed miserably :D

why would you want the level up icon from destiny as a tatoo ?

Hey everyone! I was wondering if anyone would care about making the icon in the following picture a slavetats tattoo in the pelvic area (the area above the vagina)? 

Destiny%20level%20up%20-%20kopia%202_zps

I spent all day trying to figure out how to use photoshop and whatnot but I failed miserably :D

why would you want the level up icon from destiny as a tatoo ?

Because I think the icon looks pretty cool and also because I am a huge fan of Destiny :)

It's a compatibility issue. If the body model doesn't have the right metadata or internal structure, the overlays don't apply. Most bodies are compatible, but a few of the more unusual ones have trouble.

So basically your mod try to apply the textures to the labia instead of the body or what? Is there a workaround so your mod check the body nitrishape instead the labia nitrishape?

post-543180-0-09544500-1441748339_thumb.png

So basically your mod try to apply the textures to the labia instead of the body or what? Is there a workaround so your mod check the body nitrishape instead the labia nitrishape?

No workaround that I know of, that stuff happens at a lower level, in the NiOverride mod.

I'm using SlaveTats 1.1.1 and had papyrus logging enabled trying to track down an unrelated issue. Anyway, noticed this in the logs, probably nothing but you never know.

Every so often (seems to be about every 15 minutes in the logs) you get a few lines of this: SlaveTats: Considering, and finishing off with this: SlaveTats: Upgrade to 1.0.0 finished.

Considering I'm on 1.1.1, what's this about 1.0.0? Or upgrading.

No workaround that I know of, that stuff happens at a lower level, in the NiOverride mod.

I switched the nitrishapes of the labia and body with nifscope and now tats are working and running fine. It seems nioverride checks first nitrishape in the bodies nif. Thanks for the help and this awesome mod ;).

I'm using SlaveTats 1.1.1 and had papyrus logging enabled trying to track down an unrelated issue. Anyway, noticed this in the logs, probably nothing but you never know.

Every so often (seems to be about every 15 minutes in the logs) you get a few lines of this: SlaveTats: Considering, and finishing off with this: SlaveTats: Upgrade to 1.0.0 finished.

Considering I'm on 1.1.1, what's this about 1.0.0? Or upgrading.

No worries, that's working right. The version numbers refer to the database structure, not the release version. The upgrade is a non-operation if the database is already up to date, so you don't need to worry about that, either.

This might be a bit early to ask about. Might be better just to wait for the official release of latest Jcontainers.

Just curious either way :D Is it possible to make slavetats work with the latest version of JContainers - 3.3-alpha ?

Thanks.

I haven't been following it... did they change the API again?

If not, it's probably already compatible.

This might be a bit early to ask about. Might be better just to wait for the official release of latest Jcontainers.

Just curious either way :D Is it possible to make slavetats work with the latest version of JContainers - 3.3-alpha ?

Thanks.

I haven't been following it... did they change the API again?

If not, it's probably already compatible.

Seems like it. I tried it with the alpha version of Jcontainers with slavetats. And the slavetats mcm told me that i dont even have jcontainers installed.

So i rolled back to old Jcontainers and it works just fine.

Problaby not much point in making it work with the alpha version until they have an official release candidate.

Since who knows if he will be making more changes.

for some reason, many of the tattoo names show up as "▯▯▯▯", as well as positions. Infact, the only way i was able to get anything to show at all was to combine the three versions of slave tats that are called just "slavetats 1. something or other"

In other words, you included the Chinese translation. Don't do that.

for some reason, many of the tattoo names show up as "▯▯▯▯", as well as positions. Infact, the only way i was able to get anything to show at all was to combine the three versions of slave tats that are called just "slavetats 1. something or other"

In other words, you included the Chinese translation. Don't do that.

ok that makes sense... also could you make one download for all of them in english like you did for the Chinese ones?