View File

Hello!
This mod aims to add immersion to the way the SlaveTats appears. The objective is to automaticaly add triggers to Defeat and Sanguine Debauchery for when the player is enslaved or defeated, the bandits will paint them progressively, first adding small messages or just marks to track the amount of time that the situation happened, but then they start to write jokes and mock you.

I didn't made the triggers yet, and problalby will not be able to do it by myself, so I'm counting with the good will of the modders of the community to help me on this like GavaGava did to integrate this with Devious Capture xD
As it is now, the Mod can already be used ingame, but you need to manualy go to the slavetats menu and add it.

What tattos you will find now:
-The "Slave Tats" have 10 stages for now, as you can see in the pictures.
-I've made an alternative version while I was testing where the character is full os tattos, it's the one called "Aly. Subimissive Slave" (I misspelled All, I fix it on the next verison)
-One "Vein" texture that I did just because MY character is a really pale vampire and I was missing this on her.
-13 stages for Scars(Still working on them)*.
-4 stages of Whore Tats
6 new funny tats(because sometimes you just whant the lols) xD

*VERY IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT THE SCARS
If you only use the slave tats defaut color(black) the alpha from the Scars will be awfully destroyed by a dark texture, that's why I recomend you to use some shade of grey on the color option. But I recomend you to have the mod "Racemenu" with the "Overlays" plugin, so you can enter "showracemenu" and change the color and opacity until it fits to your character skintone, i aways use it this way and it aways worked.
Racemenu: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/29624/
post-103252-0-14439200-1446514391_thumb.jpg

I think it will only work well in CBBE, because I used Substance painter to do the tats and I don't know if the UV map from UNP have the same boundaries.

Addons:

GavaGava made a plugin to use this mod with Devious Captures!
Check it on the download section.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    10/28/2015
  • Category
  • Requires
    Slavetats, MCM, CBBE, Racemenu with Overlay Plugin
  • Special Edition Compatible

Oh, this is positively glorious, I must say. Please, by all means, continue this work. You have people cheering you on here. I love consequences for sex, and having tats scrawled on me for getting molested by people raping me is just... positively glorious.

I'm curious to see where this will go. Who will trigger it, anything, or just bandits? Are they permanent, can the player not remove them? I love the 'cock sucker' on the lips by the way, that's a wonderful touch, though it won't work on all races, please keep it, it's perfect.

I absolutely must say I endorse this mod, and when you complete it, you can have my five star vote... if Loverslab even saves it. It discards and forgets 99% of my votes. >< I don't know why. But this sounds fantastic in concept.

<3

Oh, this is positively glorious, I must say. Please, by all means, continue this work. You have people cheering you on here. I love consequences for sex, and having tats scrawled on me for getting molested by people raping me is just... positively glorious.

I'm curious to see where this will go. Who will trigger it, anything, or just bandits? Are they permanent, can the player not remove them? I love the 'cock sucker' on the lips by the way, that's a wonderful touch, though it won't work on all races, please keep it, it's perfect.

I absolutely must say I endorse this mod, and when you complete it, you can have my five star vote... if Loverslab even saves it. It discards and forgets 99% of my votes. >< I don't know why. But this sounds fantastic in concept.

<3

Pretty cool, would be awesome if you get caught by say, the thalmor instead of bandits then your tattoos become more official/cleaner and less crude.

Thank you all xD

It don't have any trigger yet, to remove and add it you must only go to the Slavetats menu.

For now I did it for bandits because most of the slavery events that happens to me while using Sanguine Debauchery is by bandits. I could do an more sofisticated version too in a way that the bandit tats would not be at the same place of the "Thalmor", imperial os stormcloacks, but it would mean less tattos per faction, other way, the character skin would disapear haha.

I'm not planing to program the events yet, I might try this only in december, for now I'm worrking only in the tats pack, and if you have any sugestion of tats, you can post here a refference picture or try to describe.

I'm also thinking about making an "Scar" tato pack wich would be triggered by combat as an "Alternate Death" event, but I have no idea how to program it yet, that's why for now I'll work only on the visual stuff.

Really nice idea this is something we needed for a while allready I'm sometimes just to lazy to open the mcm and add tattoo's so once your mod is done its exactly what I wanted to see with SD+, defeat etc.

The tatpack itself is really nice the best I have seen so far

Really nice idea this is something we needed for a while allready I'm sometimes just to lazy to open the mcm and add tattoo's so once your mod is done its exactly what I wanted to see with SD+, defeat etc.

The tatpack itself is really nice the best I have seen so far

Thanks!

You are the hero we all deserve.

For a fairly obvious mod, I'm surprised nobody jumped on this opportunity.

I'm glad you have the chance to make it. So far, I really like where it's going, and I have utmost faith in you!

Also the tattoos themselves are perfect for this.

Thanks!

even though you haven't updated this mod yet, you satisfied me and i think a lot of us by only your new tattoos.

I am eagerly waiting for this new wallbreaking innovation, that somehow no one made so far. You have all my mental support.

I did 13 new "scars" tattos, but they are not perfect yet, i'm just testing how to make they work properly and I should post them today or tommorrow with the tag "under revision" hehe.

I've been waiting patiently for a mod to place tattoo's automatically, after certain events...

The tattoo's you've made, look like they've been drawn on with a magic marker. Which would be great for temporary tattoo's, with a 7 day wear off your skin eventually, lifespan.

When you eventually figure out how to make the events happen, I have a few ideas...

IDEAS...

1. PRISON OVERHAUL... Whip marks that last 3 days. (  timed tattoo's ) The whip marks are in the prison overhaul mod, I'd love for them to stay on you, beyond your time in jail, maybe even semi-permanent scars... event = whipping...

2. Rape bruises and scratches for 7 days... ( The APROPOS mod does this, but only after a lot of punishment. It also adds crippling de-buffs, which are great. ) You could have timed wounds, bruises, scratches. You could have a lightweight version of Apropos. Which gives immediate, and longer term bruises, cuts and scars. Or just tattoo's after a rape event, with a small chance probability, say 3% chance after a rape event...

3. TATTOO REMOVAL COST... NPC's that charge to remove permanent tattoo's. Leveled cost for tattoo removal, 100 gold for level 1, 1000 gold for level 20...

4. FROSTFALL BLACKOUT EVENT... Frostfall has a blackout event, when you get too cold. You could wake up with a new tattoo, maybe a bored or jealous follower, getting their own back...

5. Deviously Cursed Loot, Sleep Rape Event... You awake with more than just a rape event, maybe an extra tattoo. Or a temporary ink tattoo, that wears off in a week...

These are just a few idea's, that you could possibly make into events, when you find out how to do it...

Nice idea and tats. One minor nitpick, in the second image is that a gun on the back of the left arm? Looking forward to seeing more.

Actualy this is that dicks that kids like to draw everywere xD

I've been waiting patiently for a mod to place tattoo's automatically, after certain events...

The tattoo's you've made, look like they've been drawn on with a magic marker. Which would be great for temporary tattoo's, with a 7 day wear off your skin eventually, lifespan.

When you eventually figure out how to make the events happen, I have a few ideas...

IDEAS...

1. PRISON OVERHAUL... Whip marks that last 3 days. (  timed tattoo's ) The whip marks are in the prison overhaul mod, I'd love for them to stay on you, beyond your time in jail, maybe even semi-permanent scars... event = whipping...

2. Rape bruises and scratches for 7 days... ( The APROPOS mod does this, but only after a lot of punishment. It also adds crippling de-buffs, which are great. ) You could have timed wounds, bruises, scratches. You could have a lightweight version of Apropos. Which gives immediate, and longer term bruises, cuts and scars. Or just tattoo's after a rape event, with a small chance probability, say 3% chance after a rape event...

3. TATTOO REMOVAL COST... NPC's that charge to remove permanent tattoo's. Leveled cost for tattoo removal, 100 gold for level 1, 1000 gold for level 20...

4. FROSTFALL BLACKOUT EVENT... Frostfall has a blackout event, when you get too cold. You could wake up with a new tattoo, maybe a bored or jealous follower, getting their own back...

5. Deviously Cursed Loot, Sleep Rape Event... You awake with more than just a rape event, maybe an extra tattoo. Or a temporary ink tattoo, that wears off in a week...

These are just a few idea's, that you could possibly make into events, when you find out how to do it...

I will be very busy for the next two weeks, but I will study a way to make this "temporary" effects work for the wounds, the tattos I think that they can last forever or until you find some NPC that can remove them, but it will cost a price and the NPC will actualy reduce the level of them(Until 0).

For now I'm aiming only for sanguine debauchery and defeat because I think that call events on them might be simplier then in the other ones because they use Death Alternative framework, and I also want to start with small things because I don't want to make promises that I could discover in the future that would make the game unstable by adding a lot of pre-requisites to this mod, or making it too complex.

I don't use frostfall so I don't really know how it should work, but I liked the idea and it reminded me about the "frost burns". I just finished the "scars" for the next version, but I need to test it more and make it looks better than is now. I think I will not do this frostfall stuff that you told me, but I will try to create another preset for "burning", and I will see if I can add events that triggers when the character recive fire damage, giving a chance that a scar will appear, I might start with that because it don't require other mods and this might make things esier to do, but no promises for this week.

Nice idea and tats. One minor nitpick, in the second image is that a gun on the back of the left arm? Looking forward to seeing more.

IDEAS...

I will be very busy for the next two weeks, but I will study a way to make this "temporary" effects work for the wounds, the tattos I think that they can last forever or until you find some NPC that can remove them, but it will cost a price and the NPC will actualy reduce the level of them(Until 0).

For now I'm aiming only for sanguine debauchery and defeat because I think that call events on them might be simplier then in the other ones because they use Death Alternative framework, and I also want to start with small things because I don't want to make promises that I could discover in the future that would make the game unstable by adding a lot of pre-requisites to this mod, or making it too complex.

I don't use frostfall so I don't really know how it should work, but I liked the idea and it reminded me about the "frost burns". I just finished the "scars" for the next version, but I need to test it more and make it looks better than is now. I think I will not do this frostfall stuff that you told me, but I will try to create another preset for "burning", and I will see if I can add events that triggers when the character recive fire damage, giving a chance that a scar will appear, I might start with that because it don't require other mods and this might make things esier to do, but no promises for this week.

You wouldn't need pre-requisites, you could just release patches for various mods. That would mod, your mod.

Anything you do with tattoo's would be great, as I have been waiting for a mod to give you unwilling tattoo's for a long time. Which is where your mod comes in handy, as long as there's a way to eventually remove them...

I reckon tattoo types should be...

1. Temporary ( wear off over time, or wash off in water or rain )

2. Semi-permanent ( permanent in style, 7 days to come off naturally )

3. Permanent ( need Vendor to remove tattoo, or MCM removal )

4. Branding ( special burns cream to remove burn mark )

5. Cuts, bruises, scratches, etc ( 3 to 7 day lifespan )

IDEAS...

You wouldn't need pre-requisites, you could just release patches for various mods. That would mod, your mod.

Anything you do with tattoo's would be great, as I have been waiting for a mod to give you unwilling tattoo's for a long time. Which is where your mod comes in handy, as long as there's a way to eventually remove them...

I reckon tattoo types should be...

1. Temporary ( wear off over time, or wash off in water or rain )

2. Semi-permanent ( permanent in style, 7 days to come off naturally )

3. Permanent ( need Vendor to remove tattoo, or MCM removal )

4. Branding ( special burns cream to remove burn mark )

5. Cuts, bruises, scratches, etc ( 3 to 7 day lifespan )

I loved your ideas and I'll do my best to make them turn true. About the patches, I want to do everything using the same .esp file because i hate when my skirim maximum mod list explodes because someone made a mod with 10 plugins, I don't like when this happen so I don't want to be that guy. I saw that "Simple Slavery" found a way to do this and when I finaly start to put my hands on the programing side(may be in two weeks or in a month) I will enter in contact with the modder and see if he can teach me how he did it. So the way I'll try to do(if it's possible) should be with check boxes in MCM menu.

Just found this mod. I'm always looking for good slave tats and i like the idea you have for this.

While i have defeat installed i don't really use it, but i do use curse loot which has some events you might want to hook into as suggested above.

I wish you luck on this and your game.

Nice, I was developping something similar for my mod, but with the opposite goal, a "degradable" tats that become unreadable after some attempt to clean it (Time + Rain/Swim).

Stopped developing for reasons and because drawing isn't for me :P

What's the problem with the triggers to increase/decrease the tat num? let me know if you need help about...

Nice, I was developping something similar for my mod, but with the opposite goal, a "degradable" tats that become unreadable after some attempt to clean it (Time + Rain/Swim).

Stopped developing for reasons and because drawing isn't for me :P

What's the problem with the triggers to increase/decrease the tat num? let me know if you need help about...

I'm a programmer for seven years but never tryied to program anything to skyrim, the hard part will be get used to the language and learn how to make things work. I would love if you could share with me the functions that you've made to trigger the tattos and how to acess slavetats to add\remove tats!

So you can do better than me by yourself XD

Anyway I don't really know how much you already know about papyrus and that nightmare of the CK, so sorry if I repeat something already known, I write a generic description then you tell me what you need to be explained better.

My system was quite different from what you want to do, so I don't think that you need anything else than the AddTats and RemoveTats already provided with SlaveTats, the API about are already in the Slavetats.psc

What you really need is the trigger function when happend an SL act aggressive with certain type of npc, and eventually an Mcm for configurations.

About the Trigger itself, you need to use the Hooks provided with the SexLab, to do that:

You need to RegisterforModEvent http://www.creationkit.com/RegisterForModEvent_-_Form

Es.: RegisterForModEvent("AnimationEnd", "NameOfTheEventThatYouWantRunWhen%1Happend")

To be simple: RegisterForModEvent is like 2 guys that play Battleship yelling from their windows, everyone can hear it, but only who listen care about

This will call your function every time that "AnimationEnd" was sended, Animation End is the specific SL mod event sended when the anim end, here some other info about http://git.loverslab.com/sexlab/framework/wikis/guide-hooks

NOTE: The Register for mod event should be re-registered every load game, and get listen from that script only,

So create a ReferenceAlias http://www.creationkit.com/Quest_Alias_Tab

Fill Type Specific Ref -> PlayerRef

add a Script

Actor Property PlayerRef Auto
Faction Property FactionBadGuy Auto

Int TatIndex

Event OnInit()    ;Event fired at the first initialization of the script
    RegisterForModEvent("AnimationStart", "NameOfTheEventThatYouWantRunWhen%1Happend")    ;In that case the event we listen is the Animation start
EndEvent

Event OnPlayerLoadGame()    ;Event fired when the player load the game
    RegisterForModEvent("AnimationStart", "NameOfTheEventThatYouWantRunWhen%1Happend")
EndEvent

Event NameOfTheEventThatYouWantRunWhen%1Happend(String eventName, String argString, Float argNum, Form sender)
    sslThreadController Controller = SexLab.HookController(argString)
    actor[] actorList = SexLab.HookActors(argString)
    Int IncTatLevel

If controller.IsVictim(PlayerRef)
        int a
        While a < actorList.Length
            If actorList[a] != PlayerRef && actorList[a].IsInFaction(FactionBadGuy) ;etc.
                IncTatLevel += 1
            EndIf
        a += 1
        EndWhile

If IncTatLevel > 0
            TatIndex += IncTatLevel
            If TatIndex > 9
                TatIndex = 9
            EndIf

;GetTheOldTat        ;All the functons are in the Slavetats.psc
            ;RemoveOld Tat
            ;Add New StageTat
            Debug.Notification("The Bandits write degrading scrawl on you")
        EndIf
    EndIf
EndEvent

Note: this might not compile, haven't tryied, is just an example fast-written

Remember to fill the properties (sometimes the CK make a mess about)

Et voilà... Done

Then you could adapt this for also a degradation timer or a multiple type of writing (Es. Wizard, bandits, orcs, etc.)

Let me known.

I know almost nothing about papyrus, I'll try the things you've showed me later, I'll start by adding a trigger for the scars to them have a change to appear afdter a unwilling animation.
But I've posted this problem that I had while trying a really basic script to add a tatto at the begining of the game and this is what happened:
(I'll quote what i've posted on the slavetats topic)

So, i'm starting to do some tests  and my first atemp now is to add a tatto when the game starts, I've used your function to add tattos in a simple way but i'm getting problems to compile, look:

Starting 1 compile threads for 1 files...
Compiling "Corintiotest"...
F:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ArmorAddon.psc(40,14): GetMaskForSlot is not a function or does not exist
F:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ArmorAddon.psc(40,14): cannot call the member function GetMaskForSlot alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
F:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ArmorAddon.psc(40,1): cannot return a none from getmaskforslot, the types do not match (cast missing or types unrelated)
F:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SlaveTats.psc(462,120): GetName is not a function or does not exist
F:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SlaveTats.psc(639,96): GetName is not a function or does not exist
F:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SlaveTats.psc(854,121): GetName is not a function or does not exist
F:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SlaveTats.psc(863,117): GetName is not a function or does not exist
F:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SlaveTats.psc(871,58): GetName is not a function or does not exist
F:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SlaveTats.psc(876,58): GetName is not a function or does not exist
F:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SlaveTats.psc(881,51): GetName is not a function or does not exist
F:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SlaveTats.psc(915,117): GetName is not a function or does not exist
F:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SlaveTats.psc(921,58): GetName is not a function or does not exist
F:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SlaveTats.psc(993,78): GetName is not a function or does not exist
F:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SlaveTats.psc(1227,91): GetName is not a function or does not exist
F:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SlaveTats.psc(1255,82): GetName is not a function or does not exist
F:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SlaveTats.psc(1385,72): GetName is not a function or does not exist
F:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SlaveTats.psc(1615,68): GetName is not a function or does not exist
F:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SlaveTats.psc(1682,106): GetName is not a function or does not exist
F:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SlaveTats.psc(1709,87): GetName is not a function or does not exist
No output generated for Corintiotest, compilation failed.

Batch compile of 1 files finished. 0 succeeded, 1 failed.
Failed on Corintiotest

Althoug I'm a programmer for years, this is my first attempt to create a mod, this what I'm doing now:

Scriptname CorintioTest extends Quest
{Delete it later}

Event OnInit()
Debug.Notification("Corintio testing")
SlaveTats.simple_add_tattoo(Game.GetPlayer(), "Corintio Slave", "Slave Stg 10")
EndEvent

In C# and other object oriented languages, we need to add a namespace on the header of the page before start to use the functions(Like "Using.System.IO" before start to read files). Do I need to write something like this before use the slavetats function or I'm missing some file from your mod?

Bug report:

Hey. At least in the 0.01 version, the progressive (10 stages) tattoo you used... it's not recolorable. You didn't do the whole thing in color 444F44 or whatever it is off of the slavetats page. Only a small portion changes color. c:

Edit: Hmm it varies by tattoo. Some stuff changes color, some doesn't, however.

Bug report:

Hey. At least in the 0.01 version, the progressive (10 stages) tattoo you used... it's not recolorable. You didn't do the whole thing in color 444F44 or whatever it is off of the slavetats page. Only a small portion changes color. c:

Edit: Hmm it varies by tattoo. Some stuff changes color, some doesn't, however.

Hmm, Thank you for leting me know. I'll not be able to post a update this week, but when i do, i'll change the color of this. 

I saw that if you go in body parts section of the racemenu, you can change the color of the slavetats, I recomend you to try there and see if anything will change and also, use this to change the color of the scars in a way that they will blend better with your character skintone.

Edit: I would really apreciate if someone could help to fix the problem that i had while trying to add the slavetats by papyrus script, if I can fix this, the next version will come if a new fully functional "burn scar" progressive tats!

=D

I know almost nothing about papyrus, I'll try the things you've showed me later, I'll start by adding a trigger for the scars to them have a change to appear afdter a unwilling animation.

But I've posted this problem that I had while trying a really basic script to add a tatto at the begining of the game and this is what happened:

(I'll quote what i've posted on the slavetats topic)

So, i'm starting to do some tests  and my first atemp now is to add a tatto when the game starts, I've used your function to add tattos in a simple way but i'm getting problems to compile, look:

Starting 1 compile threads for 1 files...
Compiling "Corintiotest"...
F:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ArmorAddon.psc(40,14): GetMaskForSlot is not a function or does not exist
F:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ArmorAddon.psc(40,14): cannot call the member function GetMaskForSlot alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
F:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ArmorAddon.psc(40,1): cannot return a none from getmaskforslot, the types do not match (cast missing or types unrelated)
F:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SlaveTats.psc(462,120): GetName is not a function or does not exist
F:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SlaveTats.psc(639,96): GetName is not a function or does not exist
F:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SlaveTats.psc(854,121): GetName is not a function or does not exist
F:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SlaveTats.psc(863,117): GetName is not a function or does not exist
F:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SlaveTats.psc(871,58): GetName is not a function or does not exist
F:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SlaveTats.psc(876,58): GetName is not a function or does not exist
F:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SlaveTats.psc(881,51): GetName is not a function or does not exist
F:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SlaveTats.psc(915,117): GetName is not a function or does not exist
F:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SlaveTats.psc(921,58): GetName is not a function or does not exist
F:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SlaveTats.psc(993,78): GetName is not a function or does not exist
F:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SlaveTats.psc(1227,91): GetName is not a function or does not exist
F:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SlaveTats.psc(1255,82): GetName is not a function or does not exist
F:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SlaveTats.psc(1385,72): GetName is not a function or does not exist
F:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SlaveTats.psc(1615,68): GetName is not a function or does not exist
F:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SlaveTats.psc(1682,106): GetName is not a function or does not exist
F:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SlaveTats.psc(1709,87): GetName is not a function or does not exist
No output generated for Corintiotest, compilation failed.

Batch compile of 1 files finished. 0 succeeded, 1 failed.
Failed on Corintiotest

Althoug I'm a programmer for years, this is my first attempt to create a mod, this what I'm doing now:

Scriptname CorintioTest extends Quest
{Delete it later}

Event OnInit()
Debug.Notification("Corintio testing")
SlaveTats.simple_add_tattoo(Game.GetPlayer(), "Corintio Slave", "Slave Stg 10")
EndEvent

In C# and other object oriented languages, we need to add a namespace on the header of the page before start to use the functions(Like "Using.System.IO" before start to read files). Do I need to write something like this before use the slavetats function or I'm missing some file from your mod?

I don't use papyrus. My limited experience is from trying to fix a bug in Capture dreams. I do use Unity so i believe that makes us C# buds!

Hypothetical: In Unity we have a set of functions for object creation. Awake, OnEnable, Start and they will play in that order assuming the object is Enable when created.

Awake is a function called when the object is still being initalized. So values injected into it from the inspector likely wont be there yet, and interacting with other components/scripts isn't really safe. So if i was to move another objects position it would likely cause a bug. Could Event OnInit be Papyrus' version of Awake? In unity we'd use the start function for heavy lifting. It called after it's been initialized & enabled on the first frame.