Is there a way to download all the packs at once? It's such a bother to download all these super small files one after another. Thanks a lot in advance and great mod!

I've been wondering is it normal that slavetats take like 3 seconds to apply 1 tatoo? Because I was thinking about adding tatoos to hundreds of npcs all at once...

It seems to depend greatly on the size/detail of the tattoo.  Not just the appearance but file size and how well it is compressed, etc. Some tats will snap on and others will make Skyrim completely pause for those 3-5 seconds while they apply.

I have an issue when using http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1268-the-coenaculi-for-slavetats/

When I open the menu to choose the tattoo, I can select the first part of the tattoo fine (choosing which set the tattoo comes from) but when I choose the specific tattoo for the second line, nothing happens.

EDIT: It appears to be the UNP version and some CBBE ones

Are you setting a Color for the tattoos? Most of the tattoos in these packs require a color to be set.

I have an issue when using http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1268-the-coenaculi-for-slavetats/

When I open the menu to choose the tattoo, I can select the first part of the tattoo fine (choosing which set the tattoo comes from) but when I choose the specific tattoo for the second line, nothing happens.

Are you setting a Color for the tattoos? Most of the tattoos in these packs require a color to be set.

Doesn't get to that point, so for the first line I choose which tattoo pack I want the tattoo from. Then choosing the exact tattoo from the pack doesn't get chosen, just stays as "no tattoo"

Doesn't get to that point, so for the first line I choose which tattoo pack I want the tattoo from. Then choosing the exact tattoo from the pack doesn't get chosen, just stays as "no tattoo"

Not all tattoo packs have tattoos for each category (head, body, hands, feet) so are you sure there should be a tattoo in the pack you are selecting for that category?

Not all tattoo packs have tattoos for each category (head, body, hands, feet) so are you sure there should be a tattoo in the pack you are selecting for that category?

Its definitely there because it gives the option to choose it but once you exit that menu (not the whole mcm menu) it doesn't update and stays as "no tattoo". 

Its definitely there because it gives the option to choose it but once you exit that menu (not the whole mcm menu) it doesn't update and stays as "no tattoo".

Oh, with Slave Tats you need to be sure who you are applying the Tats to. That sounds like you have no one selected (and it won't warn you).

Oh, with Slave Tats you need to be sure who you are applying the Tats to. That sounds like you have no one selected (and it won't warn you).

100% I have people selected, all other tattoo packs work, it's just a problem with that specific pack. 

I'm not getting these to show up at all. I have slave tats and it shows up in the MCM menu but whenever I try to select a tattoo none show up available in the menu. I have several of the tattoo packs installed and all of the requirements of course. I'm using CBBE. Is there something I'm missing?

Usually, people who have that problem don't have SKSE or JContainers, or a problem with their installation of one of them them.

Ive read every post up to the one above, trying every slightly similar problems solution i found. i reintalled both SKSE and jcontainers tripple checking the installation instructions. then i made a new character to test it out. This guy was having the exact problem i have, any other suggestions?

Are you using any type of mod organiser?

The slave tat packages are not set up with optimal folder pathing, make sure you have installed them in the right place.

...\Data\Textures\Actors\Character\SlaveTats\

Are you using a custom character?

Are you using any other types of overlay?

Are you using any type of mod organiser?

The slave tat packages are not set up with optimal folder pathing, make sure you have installed them in the right place.

...\Data\Textures\Actors\Character\SlaveTats\

Are you using a custom character?

Are you using any other types of overlay?

Thats where they are. I am using CBBE with he all in one animated pussy. I have the SOS pubic hair addon and am using wet function redux. as far as i know the only other thing is spell effects.

Slavetats is also not working for me with my latest character.  It has worked before on both CBBE and UUNP, but this time I used the All in One UUNP - UNPB body v3.3 from HeroedeLeyenda with his HeroedeLeyenda skin.  I select my character in the Slavetats MCM, select a couple of body tats (both of which I've used successfully before), Slavetats says it is working on my character, and nothing appears.  I'm on Slavetats 1.1.1, PapyrusUtil v32, JContainers 3.2.5, Racemenu 3.4.5, and Mod Organizer.

I'm guessing that there's something the AIO mod is installing that is interfering with Slavetats.

I'm using MO and the All in One 3.3 mod as well and tats works fine, need to tweak a .ini to get face tats.

I'm still using RaceMenu 3.4.4 (tried 3.4.5 and got a load of errors about over saturation). Can you guys go back and try RaceMenu 3.4.4?

I was going to start over again anyways so I tried it, did not work.

EDIT: Moving the slavetats esp down in the loadorder did not fix it

EDIT 2:  Just ran TES5 edit and applied filter to show conflict losers, slavetats was not on the list

The only other thing I can think of is maybe a conflict with Wet Function Redux or Bathing in Skyrim.

You might also check the .ini file (...\Data\SKSE\Plugins\nioverride.ini)

This is a copy of my nioverride.ini (RaceMenu 3.4.4). It has 12 body slots and the face tats activated (you might get a CTD if you decapitate someone using this)

[Debug] ; -1 to disable logging
; 0 - Fatal Error
; 1 - Error
; 2 - Warning
; 3 - Message
; 4 - Verbose Message
; 5 - Debug Message
iLogLevel=5 ; Default[5]

[General]
; Changes the way overrides are loaded,
; 0 - Dynamic (delays loading on the first game load of the session, then immediately loads for all subsequent game loads of the session)
; 1 - Always Immediate (will always load overrides immediately)
; 2 - Always Delayed (will always pass overrides to the task manager)
; Previous versions were always set to 2, but I experienced CTD when loading
; subsequent saves of the same game session (like dying and reloading)
iLoadMode=0 ; Default[0]

bParallelMorphing=1 ; Default[1]

; Enables automatic reapplication of transforms on model load
bEnableAutoTransforms=1 ; Default[1]

; Determines scaling mode
; 0 - Multiplicative
; 1 - Averaged
; 2 - Additive
; 3 - Largest
iScaleMode=1

; Determines combination mode for BodyMorph
; 0 - Additive
; 1 - Averaged
; 2 - Largest
iBodyMorphMode=1

; Enables automatic transforms defined by 'SDTA' NiStringExtraData on shapes
; String Data: (Without semi-colon)
;[
;    {"name":"NPC L Breast", "scale": 4.0, "pos":[0, 0, 0], "rot":[0, 0, 0]},
;    {"name":"NPC R Breast", "scale": 4.0, "pos":[0, 0, 0], "rot":[0, 0, 0]}
;]
bEnableEquippableTransforms=1 ; Default[1]

; Amount of memory to be used by BodyMorph TRI cache
; cache will temporarily exceed this limit to load a TRI
; then remove least recently used entries until the
; used memory is below this threshold
uBodyMorphMemoryLimit=256000000 ; Default[256000000]

; Enables Body Randomization based on guided files
bEnableBodyGen=1 ; Default[1]

[Overlays]
; Applies to only the player, or all humanoid actors NOT RECOMMENDED changing this, you can add overlays to certain actors via script
bPlayerOnly=1 ; Default[1]

; Determines whether face overlays are enabled
; disabling this disables the hook
bEnableFaceOverlays=1 ; Default[1]

; Determines whether to immediately apply shader changes
; when overlays are installed on an ArmorAddon
bImmediateArmor=1 ; Default[1]

; Determines whether to immediately attach and apply shader changes
; when overlays are installed to the face
bImmediateFace=1 ; Default[0]

[Overlays/Body] ; "Body [Ovl#]" and "Body [sOvl#]"
; Determines how many body overlays there should be
iNumOverlays=12 ; Default[6]

The only other thing I can think of is maybe a conflict with Wet Function Redux or Bathing in Skyrim.

You might also check the .ini file (...\Data\SKSE\Plugins\nioverride.ini)

This is a copy of my nioverride.ini (RaceMenu 3.4.4). It has 12 body slots and the face tats activated (you might get a CTD if you decapitate someone using this)

I uninstalled wet function redux, no effect. disabled bathing in skyrim via MCM still does not work.

EDIT: I give up, im just gonna uninstall slavetats. No point having it in my load order if I cant get it to work.

I never had Wet Function Redux nor Bathing in Skyrim installed.  I modified my niooveride.ini to be the same as yours with the exception of the scaling settings, restarted the game, and tried to apply body, face, and hand tats.  None of them worked.

What body type and skin are you using with AIO 3.3?  I'm using Heroedelenda Skin, UUNP with the UNPB preset.

I don't know what's going on.  I loaded up my the game that I'd been playing with for the past few days with Slavetats failing to show the tats, and now they are there.  I'm happy they are, but I'd like to know what caused it to fail and then start working again.  The only change I made to my mod configuration was to install the recently patched version of Deviously Helpless.