It requires an edit to an nioverride ini file, which I do not have at hand as I'm away from home. If I recall correctly it was done to avoid a ctd when a decapitation mod is used. Try searching this thread, it's been talked about here.

to activate face overlay :

SKSE\Plugins\nioverride.ini

in [Overlays]

change the face overlay to this

bEnableFaceOverlays=1

but be warned that indeed activating that will CTD with decapitation.

i use the mod blush when aroused, and in it there is an option to stop decapitation from happening.

Hello there. I have a small problem: the face tatoos aren't there in the mcm. Body, feet and hands work fine but I can't apply any tatoos to my characters face.

Hope that helps

I think the original link was to the file on the Apropos page, but that exact link is not correct, either because they do not last, or was lost in the forum transition.

Slavetat to Racemenu conversion should be easy enough, but when i've tried to copy things back and forth, or edit the JSON files I haven't gotten it to work.

I'm not sure if this a bug or other mods interfering, there are no options/slots for face tattoos. Strangely, there is a menu for face tattoos in the MCM, but the menu is blank, there are no slots. Not sure when this cropped up, it's been a while since I looked into any other menu other than for body tats, but I have been able to apply face tats before using 1.1.1. Any ideas what may be the cause?

I'm having a similar problem, face tattoos is blank and several of the other section are greyed out.

I've been using slavetats for a long time this is the first time it has happened.

changing the nioverride didn't help

Using Mod Organizer? Make sure you edit the right nioverride.ini file.

Thanks for the hint on where to look ,I've noticed face tattoos were missing but couldn't figure out why.

This happens when effects are using the same slot for instance when blush for aroused is being used it takes up these slots

FACE

1. Blush (reserved can't be used by other mods)  [When applied]

2. Blush (reserved can't be used by other mods)  [When applied]

3. Blush (reserved can't be used by other mods)  [When applied]

4. Open Slot

5. Open slot

so any mod that is set to use that slot makes any other mod that wants to use the same slot wont be applied. I am not sure how slavetats is set to work but it would seem that you choose what slot your decal gets applied via script and if the slot its set too is already taken by another mod it doesn't get applied rather then just taking up the next open slot.

Alternatively if you add tattoos overlays in racemenu on those same slots then if you go into slavetats mcm you'll see that you can no longer use those slots for the overlays you placed in racemenu. So if you're going to have any tattoos make sure they go lower in your load order.

Guest Donegan

Can someone help me?

The mod works perfectly with body, feet and hands, but in the MCM menu the face options don't works. I tried to start a new game or reinstall the mod and it don't works too.

Can someone help me?

The mod works perfectly with body, feet and hands, but in the MCM menu the face options don't works. I tried to start a new game or reinstall the mod and it don't works too.

Not a bug. NetImmerse Override has a problem with face layouts. Attacks that decapitate can and likely will crash the game to desktop. This feature has been disabled for now.

If you have prevented decapitations from the game, or you are just playing with LL mods, then you can enable this from nioverride.ini from SKSE > Plugins. If using MO, then check under RaceMenu folders, or NiO folders otherwise. Just remember that decapitations in game are now unstable and your game can CTD from them.

Line to change:

bEnableFaceOverlays=1

Edit: Typo...

Guest Donegan

Can someone help me?

Not a bug. NetImmerse Override has a problem with face layouts. Attacks that decapitate can and likely will crash the game to desktop. This feature has been disabled for now.

If you have prevented decapitations from the game, or you are just playing with LL mods, then you can enable this from nioverride.ini from SKSE > Plugins. If using MO, then check under RaceMenu folders, or NiO folders otherwise. Just remember that decapitations in game are not unstable and your game can CTD from them.

Line to change:

bEnableFaceOverlays=1

Thank you Morferous, it works now.

I downloadedThe Coenaculi  from the Nexus. Sadly it doesn't show up in the menu for slavtats. I'm also having trouble with getting the other tattoos under the download page to work. They don't even show up under the menu only the default tattoos that come with slavtats show up. 

Is there a racemenu integration or even a SlaveTats Package(basically compilation of eveything into a single package  cause i prefer keeping my stuffs neat)<<<--- for this package question, can i drag and drop everything into a folder and compress it:like does it work or will it crash me game

I was wondering if anyone else had ever lost there Tattoo faces, I have the body, hands tatto's, and all the others, but the face tattoo area in the MCM menu is empty.

I checked, and the textures are in there proper folder, and every thing else seems to be fine, I just have no face Tattoo's.

It was one of those things i am sure I did, but I just do not know exactly what i did to cause it.

I was hoping someone else had ran into this, and knew what i needed to do to get the face tattoo's back.

::: EDITED :::

I saw Morferous post http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25398-slavetats/page-103?do=findComment&comment=1458367

right after i entered this I will try his suggestion to see if that fixes it.

:::EDITED AGAIN:::

Yeppers! that was it ...I hope someone looks into this, as I would guess that the decapitation will be a problem from time to time.

I was wondering if anyone else had ever lost there Tattoo faces, I have the body, hands tatto's, and all the others, but the face tattoo area in the MCM menu is empty.

I checked, and the textures are in there proper folder, and every thing else seems to be fine, I just have no face Tattoo's.

It was one of those things i am sure I did, but I just do not know exactly what i did to cause it.

I was hoping someone else had ran into this, and knew what i needed to do to get the face tattoo's back.

::: EDITED :::

I saw Morferous post http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25398-slavetats/page-103?do=findComment&comment=1458367

right after i entered this I will try his suggestion to see if that fixes it.

:::EDITED AGAIN:::

Yeppers! that was it ...I hope someone looks into this, as I would guess that the decapitation will be a problem from time to time.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/43230-blush-when-aroused/?p=1433902