• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I am having an odd issue which I cannot seem to solve. After initiating sex through dialogue and open completion of the act, the NPC continues to approach my character with the "post sex" comments applicable to the kind of sex , eg "does that make you feel good..." "is it in yet?" and so on through the entire list of comments and then repeating.  There is no way to terminate this and disengage from the NPC who will follow the player indefinitely with those forced interruptions. I am using v 2.10.93b of SexoutNG and the latest Data. I am experiencing no animation issues (other than those any Amra user experiences).  but the inability to disengage after dialogue initiated sex is a game breaker. The same thing happens with SexoutSex-Lite. I have been using this mod without any problems for a very long time.  The other sex mods I am using are are SCR (required here) sexkey, strap-on, and rapist. I disabled strap-on and rapist, although the dialogues in those mods do not cause issues. Disabling them had no effect.

• 2 weeks later...

I've a problem.

For my own reasons, I unistalled Tryout (using Fomm).

After that, Sexout Sex stopped to work. At all. I don't know why and how to solve.

I've already tried to unistall it and reinstall, I tried to change the load order, check it with FNVEdit.

I didn't found anything strange but it doesn't work.

All animations I have are still perfectly working, launched by Soliciting or Hookup, so it's not a problem with SexoutNG (I've the latest stable Data and the latest Beta).

SCR resources are installed and working fine (my Pregnancy works fine).

I do not want to reinstall Tryout, for several reasons. One is that I'm on 99 mods and this is my limit. I'm happy with everything in my game.

But I really feel sad to no longer have Sexout Sex.

I am having an odd issue which I cannot seem to solve. After initiating sex through dialogue and open completion of the act, the NPC continues to approach my character with the "post sex" comments applicable to the kind of sex , eg "does that make you feel good..." "is it in yet?" and so on through the entire list of comments and then repeating.  There is no way to terminate this and disengage from the NPC who will follow the player indefinitely with those forced interruptions. I am using v 2.10.93b of SexoutNG and the latest Data. I am experiencing no animation issues (other than those any Amra user experiences).  but the inability to disengage after dialogue initiated sex is a game breaker. The same thing happens with SexoutSex-Lite. I have been using this mod without any problems for a very long time.  The other sex mods I am using are are SCR (required here) sexkey, strap-on, and rapist. I disabled strap-on and rapist, although the dialogues in those mods do not cause issues. Disabling them had no effect.

I have seen this bug before, but it is quite rare and I haven't managed to reproduce it often. The only way I managed to get it to go away was to use a previous save (which is why you should save often, I usually have 2-3 saves for every playthrough) as uninstalling/installing but using the same save wouldn't fix it. 

I am using the latest SexoutNG beta and stable DATA, and haven't had any problems. Try starting a new game (to verify that the save is not the culprit) or indeed just using a different save - otherwise something may have broken in the script and that save will be useless. 

I've a problem.

For my own reasons, I unistalled Tryout (using Fomm).

After that, Sexout Sex stopped to work. At all. I don't know why and how to solve.

I've already tried to unistall it and reinstall, I tried to change the load order, check it with FNVEdit.

I didn't found anything strange but it doesn't work.

All animations I have are still perfectly working, launched by Soliciting or Hookup, so it's not a problem with SexoutNG (I've the latest stable Data and the latest Beta).

SCR resources are installed and working fine (my Pregnancy works fine).

I do not want to reinstall Tryout, for several reasons. One is that I'm on 99 mods and this is my limit. I'm happy with everything in my game.

But I really feel sad to no longer have Sexout Sex.

I can't replicate this. I didn't have Tryout installed, and Sexout Sex worked fine. I installed it, and it worked fine. I deactivated Tryout, and it worked. I uninstalled Tryout, and it still works. 

Can you elaborate on the problem? What exactly happens? Are you standing inside each other? Do the anims not play at all? As I said above, I am using the latest SexoutNG beta, the latest stable DATA, etc. Could you try a different save, or starting a new game?

There is no reason why Tryout should affect SexoutSex, nor has it ever before, so I doubt the two are related when it comes to this issue. 

The problem WAS:

- After I unistalled Tryout, the two dialogue lines from SexoutSex disappeared from every NPC I was talking with. There was absolutely no problem at all with animations, for two simple reasons: 1. All animations started with other mods (like Soliciting, Hookup) ran fine. 2. The SexoutSex dialogues to start the animations was gone.

BUT:

I wrote in the previous post I tried to unistall and reinstall SexoutSex. It was not really true. I only deactivated it and then reactivated.

Now, I tried to completely unistall it (removing all files), then I create a new savegame (of course the game told me about "missing mods ...").

I exit the game and I reinstalled from scratch, again, SexoutSex.

After that, SexoutSex is working again as before the problem.

So, I solved it by my own, but I think it could be interesting for you, the author, to know what happened.

Once again, it was a strange issue and it happened only after I unistalled completely Tryout. I know that Tryout and SexoutSex should not have related connections but it was so.

If you start a quest added by a mod, then uninstall the mod without completing the quest, you can corrupt your save and cause problems with things unrelated to the uninstalled mod. I strongly suspect this is what happened to you, as Tryouts and Sex are unconnected beyond both being Sexout plugins.

Keep in mind it's "can". While anything with mods can technically cause issues, which is why Bethesda's official stance has (I believe) always been that you should never change your load order mid-game, it's usually, but not always, safe to remove mods. This isn't Skyrim where scripts are kept in the savegame, but there are a few things that are guaranteed to cause issues, and they're not always obvious from a user's perspective. Any NX variables that a mod uses on NPCs not added by it will remain after the mod is removed. In most cases this isn't an issue other than the few kb of now-useless data in your extender save, since NX variables should all have unique names, but if two different modders have done something silly and named their variables "questA" instead of something like "Author:Mod::questA", there could be confusion. The other big one is spell effects. If you ever uninstall a mod that has a status buff or debuff active, it sticks. I don't know the precise technical details, but as I understand it the game treats a spell and its effects separately, so when you remove the mod that adds INT +1 the spell is removed because the mod that includes it is no longer active, but the actual INT +1 is a vanilla/engine thing so it stays, and because the spell is no longer around to tell the engine when to remove it, it never gets removed. Since there's no real in-game indication of this I can't confirm it, but it wouldn't surprise me if script-based spells remain attached to the player in some way too, and if the FormID of the script it was using now suddenly matches a toaster, Bad Things could happen.

But you probably ran into the third thing: Bethesda syndrome. Simply put, these games sometimes just don't work right. Sometimes the game engine just decides to be a dick. There's no rhyme or reason to it, it's just that sometimes something that can't possibly go wrong manages to go wrong anyway. Like corrupt spawn points, or Doc Mitchell's head deciding to detach itself, or my all-time favorite, the one where Skyrim occasionally just plain forgets to load a plugin at all.

In other words, removing Tryouts shouldn't have affected SexoutSex. There's no conceivable way it could have happened. But that doesn't mean it didn't happen anyway.

Corrupted spawn points are my favourite. For some reason, giant scorpions have a habit of appearing where they are not supposed to. GS has routinely been wiped out in my games because of it. 

Back on topic though, its one of those things - if you have a save midway through a SexoutSex scene (ie, before it is finished and the guy/gal has come back to say their goodbye dialogue line) this tends to happen more often. WIth all other mods, I always let an "act" finish before uninstalling/installing again. Saves are everything, really. 

If you start a quest added by a mod, then uninstall the mod without completing the quest, you can corrupt your save and cause problems with things unrelated to the uninstalled mod. I strongly suspect this is what happened to you, as Tryouts and Sex are unconnected beyond both being Sexout plugins.

So, considering that some Tryout's quest are "neverending" types, it's almost impossible to unistall it without breaking the game?

S**t!

• Go to a small cell. The cabin near that monument by Goodsprings is a good location. (Nothing is really active no NPCs etc that is the reason for that location any other like that would work)
  • Wait for 3 or so days. If problems occur (mods scripts running longer) wait for 7 days. Depends on your mods list, time for refreshing etc.
  • Manual save. place a name of something you will remember in case you need to go back. (Like a stuck script)
  • Start the process of removing the mod and creating a clean save.

Doing the above I have been able to remove everything regardless of what it is or what it does. It is useful only for any stubborn mods or scripts and not generally needed for most. I have extensively tested Tryouts (new version) and it works quite well and am able to remove it, add it and do whatever with it without any problems. (note I generally wait 3-5 hours or so when removing mod(s) when creating a clean save. When doing this I haven't had any problems with removing any Sexout mods for the entire time I have been a member here. Only when I don't is when I rarely have a problem. I go back and do it right and problem gone. Much like your problem the second time.

However I believe in Zippy's info of not changing load orders (and mods) in a primary / serious game mid stream unless absolutely necessary. I avoid that whenever possible and only reserve changes etc for patches or seriously flawed/ incompatible mods.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Whenever I pick any of the dialogue options corresponding to Amras animations (anything under "I have something I'd like to try with you", such as kiss, handjob, etc), it seems to play a random standard sexout animation instead.   So for example, the kiss dialogue might result in a BJ or anal animation. The other sexout topic (the first one with the random dialogue) seems to work as it should, with the animations corresponding to the dialogue options.  And because I'm using the latest NG and Amra beta's,  Amra's animations will occasionally be randomly selected and play through that dialogue, without any problems.  So it seems that everything should be able to work, but for whatever reason the dialogue options aren't triggering the versions of Amra's animations included with the mod.  I'm still using some older Sexout plugins and I've updated NG and SCR recently so maybe that has something to do with it?  

Here's my load order:

00  falloutnv.esm
01  DeadMoney.esm
02  HonestHearts.esm
03  OldWorldBlues.esm
04  LonesomeRoad.esm
05  GunRunnersArsenal.esm
06  ClassicPack.esm
07  MercenaryPack.esm
08  TribalPack.esm
09  CaravanPack.esm
0A  IWS-Core.esm  [Version 1.9]
0B  CINEMATECH.esm
0C  Project Nevada - Core.esm
0D  Project Nevada - Equipment.esm
0E  Advanced Recon Tech.esm
0F  Detect Traps.esm
10  ELECTRO-CITY - CompletedWorkorders.esm
11  ELECTRO-CITY - Highways and Byways.esm
12  New Vegas Redesigned II.esm
13  MikotoBeauty.esm
14  NevadaSkies.esm
15  MeleeHotkey.esm
16  Niner.esm
17  SomeguySeries.esm
18  YUP - Base Game + All DLC.esm
19  oHUD.esm
1A  wsex.esm
1B  Sexout.esm
1C  SexoutCommonResources.esm
1D  SexoutSlavery.esm
1E  SexoutStore.esm
1F  Project Nevada - Rebalance.esp
20  Project Nevada - Cyberware.esp
21  DarNifiedUINV.esp
22  CASM.esp
23  FPSWeaponWheel.esp  [Version 1.13]
24  The Mod Configuration Menu.esp  [Version 1.5]
25  The Weapon Mod Menu.esp  [Version 1.2]
26  GoodspringsFarmhouse_v1.2.esp
27  XFO - 9a - Enemies - AI revamp.esp
28  XFO - 9db - Enemies - NPC Healing - med.esp
29  Project Nevada - Dead Money.esp
2A  Project Nevada - Honest Hearts.esp
2B  Project Nevada - Old World Blues (No Cyberware).esp
2C  Project Nevada - Lonesome Road.esp
2D  Project Nevada - Gun Runners' Arsenal.esp
2E  CONELRAD 640-1240.esp
2F  Radio Free Wasteland.esp  [Version 1.0]
30  NewVegasBounties.esp
31  wsexInnuendoAnims.esp
32  wsexInnuendoNPCs.esp
33  Detect Traps - Traponator 4000.esp
34  Detect Traps - DLC.esp
35  IWS-Core-Patrols.esp  [Version 1.9]
36  Advanced Recon Gear.esp
37  Advanced Recon Tech.esp
38  Advanced Recon Armor.esp
39  Advanced Recon Gear - Project Nevada.esp
3A  Armored Duster.esp
3B  FlashlightNVSE.esp
3C  Follower Home Marker.esp
3D  UnlimitedCompanions.esp
**  NVR- Recommended.esp
3E  New Vegas redesigned- Honest Hearts.esp
**  Voice dissonance fix.esp
3F  NVWillow.esp
40  Quick Trade.esp  [Version 1.32]
41  WeaponModsExpanded.esp
42  EVE FNV - ALL DLC.esp
43  Project Nevada - WMX.esp
44  WMX-DeadMoney.esp
45  WMX-HonestHearts.esp
46  WMX-OldWorldBlues.esp
47  WMX-LonesomeRoad.esp
48  WMX-GunRunnersArsenal.esp
49  WMX-PreOrderPackClassic.esp
4A  WMX-PreOrderPackCaravan.esp
4B  WMX-PreOrderPackMercenary.esp
4C  WMX-PreOrderPackTribal.esp
4D  Project Nevada - EVE All DLC.esp
4E  Vurt's WFO.esp
4F  ELECTRO-CITY - Imaginator.esp
50  DYNAVISION 2 - Dynamic Lens Effect.esp
51  Directors Chair.esp
52  MikotoBeauty.esp
53  SLADistributedNecklaces.esp
54  Russell.esp
55  housemod.esp
56  MoreNiner.esp
57  NVWillow Rebalance Patch.esp
58  delilah.esp
59  QuickClothes.esp
5A  wsex.esp
5B  Companion Sandbox Mode3.esp  [Version 3.1]
5C  HardQor Tweaks - No Comp Auto Heal Health + Limbs + 30 Max Level.esp
5D  Creatures Balance Overhaul.esp
5E  Bashed Patch, 0.esp
5F  A Better Cass.esp
60  A Better Veronica.esp
61  TheBackpack.esp  [Version 3]
62  NevadaSkies - Ultimate DLC Edition.esp
63  Radio Free Christmas.esp  [Version 1.0]
64  RealSmokes.esp
65  JIP Companions Command & Control.esp
66  SexoutZAZ.esp
67  April+May.esp
68  SexoutDiscounts.esp
69  SexoutPosNew.esp
6A  SexoutReward.esp
6B  SmallerTalk.esp
6C  SexoutFadeToBlack.esp
6D  Sexout-Amra.esp
6E  SexoutWillow.esp  [Version 3]
6F  SexoutAnimManagement.esp
70  SexoutSex.esp
71  SexoutLust.esp  [Version 6.64]

Whenever I pick any of the dialogue options corresponding to Amras animations (anything under "I have something I'd like to try with you", such as kiss, handjob, etc), it seems to play a random standard sexout animation instead.   So for example, the kiss dialogue might result in a BJ or anal animation. The other sexout topic (the first one with the random dialogue) seems to work as it should, with the animations corresponding to the dialogue options.  And because I'm using the latest NG and Amra beta's,  Amra's animations will occasionally be randomly selected and play through that dialogue, without any problems.  So it seems that everything should be able to work, but for whatever reason the dialogue options aren't triggering the versions of Amra's animations included with the mod.  I'm still using some older Sexout plugins and I've updated NG and SCR recently so maybe that has something to do with it?  

Here's my load order:

00  falloutnv.esm
01  DeadMoney.esm
02  HonestHearts.esm
03  OldWorldBlues.esm
04  LonesomeRoad.esm
05  GunRunnersArsenal.esm
06  ClassicPack.esm
07  MercenaryPack.esm
08  TribalPack.esm
09  CaravanPack.esm
0A  IWS-Core.esm  [Version 1.9]
0B  CINEMATECH.esm
0C  Project Nevada - Core.esm
0D  Project Nevada - Equipment.esm
0E  Advanced Recon Tech.esm
0F  Detect Traps.esm
10  ELECTRO-CITY - CompletedWorkorders.esm
11  ELECTRO-CITY - Highways and Byways.esm
12  New Vegas Redesigned II.esm
13  MikotoBeauty.esm
14  NevadaSkies.esm
15  MeleeHotkey.esm
16  Niner.esm
17  SomeguySeries.esm
18  YUP - Base Game + All DLC.esm
19  oHUD.esm
1A  wsex.esm
1B  Sexout.esm
1C  SexoutCommonResources.esm
1D  SexoutSlavery.esm
1E  SexoutStore.esm
1F  Project Nevada - Rebalance.esp
20  Project Nevada - Cyberware.esp
21  DarNifiedUINV.esp
22  CASM.esp
23  FPSWeaponWheel.esp  [Version 1.13]
24  The Mod Configuration Menu.esp  [Version 1.5]
25  The Weapon Mod Menu.esp  [Version 1.2]
26  GoodspringsFarmhouse_v1.2.esp
27  XFO - 9a - Enemies - AI revamp.esp
28  XFO - 9db - Enemies - NPC Healing - med.esp
29  Project Nevada - Dead Money.esp
2A  Project Nevada - Honest Hearts.esp
2B  Project Nevada - Old World Blues (No Cyberware).esp
2C  Project Nevada - Lonesome Road.esp
2D  Project Nevada - Gun Runners' Arsenal.esp
2E  CONELRAD 640-1240.esp
2F  Radio Free Wasteland.esp  [Version 1.0]
30  NewVegasBounties.esp
31  wsexInnuendoAnims.esp
32  wsexInnuendoNPCs.esp
33  Detect Traps - Traponator 4000.esp
34  Detect Traps - DLC.esp
35  IWS-Core-Patrols.esp  [Version 1.9]
36  Advanced Recon Gear.esp
37  Advanced Recon Tech.esp
38  Advanced Recon Armor.esp
39  Advanced Recon Gear - Project Nevada.esp
3A  Armored Duster.esp
3B  FlashlightNVSE.esp
3C  Follower Home Marker.esp
3D  UnlimitedCompanions.esp
**  NVR- Recommended.esp
3E  New Vegas redesigned- Honest Hearts.esp
**  Voice dissonance fix.esp
3F  NVWillow.esp
40  Quick Trade.esp  [Version 1.32]
41  WeaponModsExpanded.esp
42  EVE FNV - ALL DLC.esp
43  Project Nevada - WMX.esp
44  WMX-DeadMoney.esp
45  WMX-HonestHearts.esp
46  WMX-OldWorldBlues.esp
47  WMX-LonesomeRoad.esp
48  WMX-GunRunnersArsenal.esp
49  WMX-PreOrderPackClassic.esp
4A  WMX-PreOrderPackCaravan.esp
4B  WMX-PreOrderPackMercenary.esp
4C  WMX-PreOrderPackTribal.esp
4D  Project Nevada - EVE All DLC.esp
4E  Vurt's WFO.esp
4F  ELECTRO-CITY - Imaginator.esp
50  DYNAVISION 2 - Dynamic Lens Effect.esp
51  Directors Chair.esp
52  MikotoBeauty.esp
53  SLADistributedNecklaces.esp
54  Russell.esp
55  housemod.esp
56  MoreNiner.esp
57  NVWillow Rebalance Patch.esp
58  delilah.esp
59  QuickClothes.esp
5A  wsex.esp
5B  Companion Sandbox Mode3.esp  [Version 3.1]
5C  HardQor Tweaks - No Comp Auto Heal Health + Limbs + 30 Max Level.esp
5D  Creatures Balance Overhaul.esp
5E  Bashed Patch, 0.esp
5F  A Better Cass.esp
60  A Better Veronica.esp
61  TheBackpack.esp  [Version 3]
62  NevadaSkies - Ultimate DLC Edition.esp
63  Radio Free Christmas.esp  [Version 1.0]
64  RealSmokes.esp
65  JIP Companions Command & Control.esp
66  SexoutZAZ.esp
67  April+May.esp
68  SexoutDiscounts.esp
69  SexoutPosNew.esp
6A  SexoutReward.esp
6B  SmallerTalk.esp
6C  SexoutFadeToBlack.esp
6D  Sexout-Amra.esp
6E  SexoutWillow.esp  [Version 3]
6F  SexoutAnimManagement.esp
70  SexoutSex.esp
71  SexoutLust.esp  [Version 6.64]

I am getting the same issue. I assume it comes from the changes brought about by the SexoutNG beta.

Just wanted to mention something I noticed while testing another mod, it seems one of the dialogue topics in sexoutsex is overwriting NVDLC02JoshuaAboutZion from Honest Hearts. It's a really simple fix you just need to change the topics formid.  :)

Thanks for spotting this. I have no idea why that would happen, but if you have a fixed version, please feel free to upload!  :)

Correct, the beta now requires mods to register new anims via script.

SexoutSex should be updated to use Sexout-Amra, which will also fix alignment issues for AJ's kiss, etc.

See here for how: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/9494-sexoutwillow/?p=1209152

Thanks. Maybe Chancellor Kremlin will see this:)

Will you update this mod for latest Sexout (with support for Amra's animations) by Odessa pretty please? It's been an year since last update, and I just love this mod too much to let it go lol  :shy:

Sorry about my absence lately. I had an inkling at some point in the future a Sexout update would break SexoutSex, as it uses the oldest of the old of the callout system for Sex. The scripts haven't been updated in eons. 

Unfortunately, I do not have the time right now to fix it or release new content. As such if anyone wants to take charge/make the changes feel free and they have my blessing  ;)

Unfortunately, I do not have the time right now to fix it or release new content. As such if anyone wants to take charge/make the changes feel free and they have my blessing  ;)

So CK is it "Good bye, and thanks for all the fish"   time.. ? So many of the "ol" guard" seem to be leaving..

• 4 weeks later...