There are very few mods that don't use SCR. If your computer can handle the full SCR and you use any of the other mods that require SCR then I would advise to set it up. Most end up having to have that installed. Only if you want a very basic experienced do you not need to have SCR installed.

Great, thanks for the explanation, then I install SCR, I think that will run smoothly  :cool:

There are very few mods that don't use SCR. If your computer can handle the full SCR and you use any of the other mods that require SCR then I would advise to set it up. Most end up having to have that installed. Only if you want a very basic experienced do you not need to have SCR installed.

Great, thanks for the explanation, then I install SCR, I think that will run smoothly  :cool:

Now.. I have a tutorial which covers all the assets that aren't part of the SCR downloads. There is a link in my sig. There is a PDF that you can download for more details on what to do.

Now.. I have a tutorial which covers all the assets that aren't part of the SCR downloads. There is a link in my sig. There is a PDF that you can download for more details on what to do.

I find and I used your tutorial, very very useful!! thanks a lot!!!  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :cool:

Thank you darthnoldor

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not sure if this is from this plugin or smallertalk, but occasionally when asking others for a threesome, I get the choice of "Take my place so I can watch." What actually triggers this?

I get that also and would like to know since that is not an option I want. If I want a threesome, it is so my character can participate, not watch.

I'm not sure if this is from this plugin or smallertalk, but occasionally when asking others for a threesome, I get the choice of "Take my place so I can watch." What actually triggers this?

I get that also and would like to know since that is not an option I want. If I want a threesome, it is so my character can participate, not watch.

Contrary to me, sometimes I just want to watch. Perhaps while masturbating alongside it.

But yeah, would be nice to know what triggers this.

Hello. The amra animations seems not to work with the new version of SexoutNG (kissing/feetjob/seducing).

(Sorry for my poor english, not native english speaker)

Guys, i have same issue in Sexout 96. Im not shure, that deal in SexoutSex, cos its happens when Intimacy refers to this animations to. Mb some1 got any ideas?

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/58027-sexout96-foreplay-animations-didnt-work/

Seams problem in SexoutSex:) I turned it off, and now Intimacy references works. Seams SexoutSex for some reason ruins foreplay animations.

Updating SexoutSex solves everything.

Hello. The amra animations seems not to work with the new version of SexoutNG (kissing/feetjob/seducing).

(Sorry for my poor english, not native english speaker)

Guys, i have same issue in Sexout 96. Im not shure, that deal in SexoutSex, cos its happens when Intimacy refers to this animations to. Mb some1 got any ideas?

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/58027-sexout96-foreplay-animations-didnt-work/

Seams problem in SexoutSex:) I turned it off, and now Intimacy references works. Seams SexoutSex for some reason ruins foreplay animations.

I use Sexout 96 stable version e last SexoutSex with no problem ;)

It isn't possible for SexoutSex to overwrite Intimacy references. SexoutSex isn't your problem, as the poster above me demonstrates.

Dude, it is really strange, but i can swear it was. When in Intimacy menu i chose "handjob", characters stood in ich other. By this i found that have some problems. I tried through SexoutSex menu, same thing. But after update all works fine, for Sex and for Intimacy, atleast for now:)

• 3 months later...

Hi! Sorry for noob question.

I am roleplaying as a NCR pro typical Vegas playboy character and was wondering it this mod allows Cass to be seduced so to speak? Also is there a list of NPC it adds sex to?

Thanks!

EDIT: forget i ever said anything, i had forgot to install the mod. got confused because they all have similar names :D

• 1 year later...

Does this have NPC on NPC interaction? I can't seem to find anything like that for fo3NV except really old mods.

Doubt it...

What This Plugin Does:

• It allows you to have sex with most NPC's via dialogue.
  • There are no chances of failure - this is done on purpose as it provides a good way to test new animations.
  • If you have Slavery mods installed (Cortex Scrambler, Reactive People - Ultimatum, Slaver's Life, etc) it will identify slaves and allow you to initiate appropriate sexual dialogue with them. This also runs true for prostitutes - soliciting only.
  • Misc - allows you to have threesomes, use strapons, hetero and homosexual sex, in addition to adding a versatile "Follow me" package to the chosen NPC that can be used in conjunction with other mods to take an NPC to a place where you want to have sex, ie a bed.

CK is pretty accurate when he writes about mods or does practically anything. There is no mention of NPC to NPC interaction caused by this mod. I also don't remember this being the case and this mod has been out in one form or another for years. I could be wrong but I don't believe this is the mod for you and I can't remember of a mod that you'd want to use that does that.

I didn't check through all the comments but I am very confident my problem is not one you've seen before.

I got everything working perfectly fine, started up a new character, and it worked without a hitch. I progressed through the story and as soon as I left REPCONN via the sewer ladder, the game took a major dump. I was getting 1 frame about every 10 seconds, a half second of the music was looping for every new frame, and I couldn't open any menus. I hit Alt+F4 and got right out of there. I turned down some graphics settings and when I loaded back in it was fine. Game was running smoothly and nothing was wrong save for one exception, I could talk to everyone just fine but there was no option even relating to the mod. If this is a problem you have solved before I am sorry but once again I am very certain that this one is entirely new to you. I have checked my mod managers (NMM and that custom FOMOD) and everything appears to be in working order with no changes, plugins and all. I reinstalled the mod and still nothing works.

I assume you haven't went to a previous save before "the game took a dump" and see if it works from that save. Could be something messed up a save ;)

Also you didn't state you verified Cache of the game to be sure nothing was corrupted from that event.

And... you reinstalled the mod... however you didn't reinstall NVSE and the NVSE extender. Those are critical for the game to work and heavily scripted. If something did mess up... I would be concerned with those being messed up as well.

Finally, I believe there is a debug option for this. (could be wrong haven't played it for a long time) if so you might need a debug report... and at the minimum a load order. Might be some mod you have that others are aware of could be causing some problems.

1 file did not validate and was reacquired but it did not fix it. How would I go about checking NVSE and NVSE Extender or do I have to reinstall those entirely?

You don't have to reinstall them... just if you want to be sure they are good to go... I'd reinstall them to be sure. That is until someone could chime in and give you better advise.

After if that don't fix it, try a previous save... perhaps a fresh start of the game to be sure there aren't anything stuck in the saves etc. (or corrupt.) That is about my limit of tech support on this matter... I have nothing else I could advise you to try.