Hm strange, with the updated version it seems some scenes (e.g.: titjob, thighjob, kissing) just end up playing no animations. I wonder what I could be missing... I'm sure I installed sexout '94 properly.

Edit: After enabling debugging it seems sexout is looking in the wrong paths for some animations. For example, amraTitJobA is set to characters\_male\idleanims\sexoutng\givers\lay\10006a.kf when it should be in the sexoutamra subfolder.

Of course this isn't a bug with this mod so I guess I'll report this in the proper thread.

Oh wait, it IS a bug with this mod. sexoutsex.esp has redefinitions for the idles.

I haven't tested Odessa's new version, but I have gone from a few people saying it works again, so I'd imagine it works,

@ Marina

That sounds like what used to happen if you used the old version with the new(er) versions of Sexout. Are you sure you are using the latest version? Otherwise, I'll get in touch with Odessa, because I'm fairly sure that shouldn't be happening.

I think Marisa is correct, I didn't remove the IDLEs from SexoutSex, but Sexout-Amra.esp also defines them with the same names (it started out as SexoutSex, then I cut everything else out, added the rest, and updated file paths). I still had the anims under both paths so I didn't notice.

Here is another version with the duplicate IDLEs removed:

SexoutSex-Updated-For-Sexout-94-August-26-2015.7z

I am now getting the situation where I am seeing a reversal of female and male animations. Frankly, I am not sure whether this comes from the recent update to Sexout Sex, Beta 7 of Sexout NG or Sexout Fade to Black. The most recent time I noticed it was "Black Widow" sex with Tyrone. Also I was unable to get the Sexout Sex dialogue options with him. In fact, I am not getting the sexout sex dialogue options with anyone now. The version before the latest one was working great.

Edit: The issue of sexout sex dialogues not working only pertains to one of my characters. I do not know what I did to glitch that character but I am sure it has nothing to do with any of the changes you made.

• 2 weeks later...

Been trying to get this mod to work but it seems to not load the animations properly. It strips the player/NPC but then the player gets teleported inside of the NPC and no animation plays. CTDs on anything vaginal related as well. I have the requirements installed and the animations are loading fine with a different mod. 

Been trying to get this mod to work but it seems to not load the animations properly. It strips the player/NPC but then the player gets teleported inside of the NPC and no animation plays. CTDs on anything vaginal related as well. I have the requirements installed and the animations are loading fine with a different mod. 

That actually sounds like its more of a Sexout NG install problem then this mods problem.  This mod uses Sexout NG to work properly, so if you installed this and its not working then I would go try reinstalling Sexout NG first and see what happens.

That actually sounds like its more of a Sexout NG install problem then this mods problem.  This mod uses Sexout NG to work properly, so if you installed this and its not working then I would go try reinstalling Sexout NG first and see what happens.

Even if the animations work using a different mod?

Still highly possible, until you post a Debug for the mod author to take a look at I can't help you much more then this.  Any actualy issues wtih the mod itself said mod author will know more about it then I will.

I use this mod with no issues like you have staited, so from a personally perspective I don't know what could make this mod act that way.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey i love this mod and its fun to play with, but i got a problem

All of a sudden the mod didnt work anymore, got smalltalk AND smallertalk installed and working perfectly, but when i install sexoutsex again it doesnt give me the sex options when i talk to people like it use to, i tried with mostly all normal npcs ( Goodspring settlers, westside npcs ETC) but it still doesn't work, help?

• 3 weeks later...

Use this version: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24379-sexoutsex/?p=1296792

---

That will probably fix it, if not there is also a bug in '95 where if you do not have "Sexout-Amra.esp" loaded the first time you load sexout '95, they won't be added if you load it later. This is fixed in 96b1 (coming soon). In the mean time you can workaround it by entering into the console:

SetVariable "iBeta", 1, XX019333

Then save game, and load it. (XX = load order of Sexout.esm).

• 1 month later...

So I posted about this earlier on the other loverslab site before the roll back, but after updating to Sexout version 95, a lot of the functions in this mod become broken. Such as dialogue options missing, and animations failing to play sometimes.

About 4-5 other people also reported issues before the roll back also.

So if possible... could we get an update to the the mod to make it compatible with the current stable version of sexout.

• 1 month later...

SexoutSex requires SCR

SexoutSexLite does not require SCR

There are other mods that do require SCR

Thanks for explanation and acronyms right  :wub:

There are very few mods that don't use SCR. If your computer can handle the full SCR and you use any of the other mods that require SCR then I would advise to set it up. Most end up having to have that installed. Only if you want a very basic experienced do you not need to have SCR installed.