I didn't check through all the comments but I am very confident my problem is not one you've seen before.

I got everything working perfectly fine, started up a new character, and it worked without a hitch. I progressed through the story and as soon as I left REPCONN via the sewer ladder, the game took a major dump. I was getting 1 frame about every 10 seconds, a half second of the music was looping for every new frame, and I couldn't open any menus. I hit Alt+F4 and got right out of there. I turned down some graphics settings and when I loaded back in it was fine. Game was running smoothly and nothing was wrong save for one exception, I could talk to everyone just fine but there was no option even relating to the mod. If this is a problem you have solved before I am sorry but once again I am very certain that this one is entirely new to you. I have checked my mod managers (NMM and that custom FOMOD) and everything appears to be in working order with no changes, plugins and all. I reinstalled the mod and still nothing works.

Going through a relatively new play-through myself and I actually experienced the disappearance of the SexoutSex dialogue at some point between finishing Ghost Town Gunfight and reaching the NCR Correction Facility. However, I did not experience any other issues.

To fix, I simply deactivated SexoutSex in my load order, made a clean save and then re-enabled the mod. The dialogue options were then working as before and 90 plus hours of playing there after, I have not had any further issues.

I didn't check through all the comments but I am very confident my problem is not one you've seen before.

I got everything working perfectly fine, started up a new character, and it worked without a hitch. I progressed through the story and as soon as I left REPCONN via the sewer ladder, the game took a major dump. I was getting 1 frame about every 10 seconds, a half second of the music was looping for every new frame, and I couldn't open any menus. I hit Alt+F4 and got right out of there. I turned down some graphics settings and when I loaded back in it was fine. Game was running smoothly and nothing was wrong save for one exception, I could talk to everyone just fine but there was no option even relating to the mod. If this is a problem you have solved before I am sorry but once again I am very certain that this one is entirely new to you. I have checked my mod managers (NMM and that custom FOMOD) and everything appears to be in working order with no changes, plugins and all. I reinstalled the mod and still nothing works.

Going through a relatively new play-through myself and I actually experienced the disappearance of the SexoutSex dialogue at some point between finishing Ghost Town Gunfight and reaching the NCR Correction Facility. However, I did not experience any other issues.

To fix, I simply deactivated SexoutSex in my load order, made a clean save and then re-enabled the mod. The dialogue options were then working as before and 90 plus hours of playing there after, I have not had any further issues.

You could be near your personal plugin limit for your computer... too much happened and it got messed up. If other mods, assets or such start tohave that happen then you might want to lower some of your plugins so that you don't have a major failure

could be just messed up on its own.. (no reflection on the quality of the mod, could be any mod. It happens :P)

Hi, first thanks for the mod sexout and the support you have given. I have a problem with the mod, I searched for forums but can not find the answer. My problem is, that when I'm going to habalr with an npc (I have the smallertalk mod) the only conversation is this:

NPC: What's up?

YOU: Nothing much ... and you?

NPC: Same ol ', same ol' ...

And then the dialog box closes

Without leaving any option more sex or anything.

The loading order of the mods I have is:

Sex out of it

SexoutCommonResources.esm

Sexoutryout.com

Sexoutslavery.esm

Sexoutworkinggirl.com

Modconfigurationmenu.esp

Sexoutanimmanagement.esp

Sexoutposnew.esp

Please, I need help, thank you

PS: mod functions like masturbation work properly

• 3 months later...

Cass's dialogue tree has issues sometimes that causes topics to not appear & IIRC it's vanilla issue with modded topics to her specifically. You could try SexoutCompanions.

I'm maybe late to the party but still: I'm playing as a male character.

When I talk to female NPCs, I get the options of 1) straight up having sex and 2) "I want to try something out" which triggers dialogue for kissing, legjobs and so on.

When speaking to male NPCs, option 2) is completely missing. Player and NPCs are all set to be bisexual.

Is this a mistake on my end? What do I have to do to get this working for males?

• 1 year later...

Hey all, don't know who keeps an eye on this still and answers questions but I can't get this to work at the moment. I have both this, SexoutNG, and the Common resources too. I tried to initiate sex via dialogue, and the animation doesn't play. I've played around with the mod order several times to see if it was the cause, but got nothing.

Edit: Nevermind, I discovered the issue. It was a lack of required reading on my part. XD

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
1 hour ago, aghjax said:

Try the lite version and see if you still have the issue first.

There is no lite version. The only file that exists is named "SexoutSex - Updated for Sexout NG 94.7z"

Thats the one I'm using.

EDIT: I'm tired of troubleshooting this. My whole setup is flawless and every single mod, including all of those which are required for this mod and are shared as requirements by other mods run without a hiccup. This mod is the only one that doesn't work. Uninstalling.

There clearly exist a lite version of this mod, else I wouldn't have recommended to test it. This mod page is for the full version not the lite version it's not listed on this page.

9 hours ago, MegaVillain said:

There is no lite version. The only file that exists is named "SexoutSex - Updated for Sexout NG 94.7z"

Thats the one I'm using.

EDIT: I'm tired of troubleshooting this. My whole setup is flawless and every single mod, including all of those which are required for this mod and are shared as requirements by other mods run without a hiccup. This mod is the only one that doesn't work. Uninstalling.

Have a bit of patience and please give those that are providing some consideration for their time and don't dismiss something they say out right... There IS a Sexoutsex lite and has been one for YEARs... just do a simple google search and it pops right up. ;)  But for the impatient...

2 hours ago, RitualClarity said:

Have a bit of patience and please give those that are providing some consideration for their time and don't dismiss something they say out right... There IS a Sexoutsex lite and has been one for YEARs... just do a simple google search and it pops right up. ;)  But for the impatient...

Thank you. Though why someone would upload a variant of the same mod on an entirely separate page and never mention light variant's existence on the main page is beyond me. It certainly is counter-productive, especially when you consider the fact that some modpages even go so far as to have downloadables containing Halstrom's Data which is completely optional and has nothing to do with the file whose page it is on. God I miss Nexus' inclusive nature when it comes to mods, their variants and their requirements.

Anyways, back to the topic. SexoutSex Lite didn't work either. I have the same problem as pretty much everyone else on SexoutSex Lite page (except the dude who was trying to help me here and is also present there since his setup seems to be the only one working). Compared to SexoutSex, the only difference is that I have less dialogue options to initiate sex. Oh and they tell me to fuck off by saying, "Now is not the time" as opposed to SexoutSex's, "Let's do it" and then do nothing at all. Thank you for trying to help though. Even the guys who posted at SexoutSex Lite page over two years ago left without a solution. This mod just doesn't work for a lot of people out there, including me, it seems. And that's when I have Smaller Talk installed, complete with its fully configurable MCM menu, other mods like Fertile Breeder as well as ALL of their requirements including SCR Resources folder working properly. No script errors in the console this time, to speak of.

Well to answer your question on why there is a different page.. I believe it is because it is a different mod. Not using a key component Sexout Common Resources.  As a result it is a different mod and like other mods like it.. have a different page. As for adding content from others pages and such, it isn't required for this site.  All these should be able to be seen on the Downloads section and available. Also extremely easy to find on google by just putting in the mod .. also any esp or esm name into that will get you very good results to find it. Most here won't give links to something that is so easy to find when they give an answer.

nexus "inclusive" nature doesn't extend to the content that is available here on the site. Much of what is available and used (including major works extending various tools by members of this site) wouldn't be available had this site not be here.  It is different and will be different and nobody wants it to change, in fact they complain often times about how it has changed since its inception. ;)  my advice is get used to the way things operate here and learn how to get what you need.

as for not working.. I never had a problem with any of these mods you are having problems with. Not in the way you are at least. I don't have a current game setup to give it a test or I would but nothing has really changed in these mods for a long time. Can't see why all the sudden it would have issues. Not saying it can't.. just can't see where or when it would have happened.

Well, it still achieves the same goal just without all its bells and whistles, hence the same name. Even if someone doesn't know what goal it achieves, the name SexoutSex Lite implies it is a lite variant of the same mod and thus deserves at least a mention in either this thread OR at the main download page. There's a practice called user-friendliness. I know no one here is obliged to practice it but would you believe me if I told you- at the end of the day, it saves the mod authors themselves, and people like you who provide support free-of-charge taking valuable time out of your own schedule, a lot of headache. And I say this from experience. I might be a newbie to FNV modding, but I have extensive experience developing mods for Skyrim, GTA4 and Saints Row The Third. If the instructions on the page itself were clear and there was more to go on in an FAQ, I wouldn't be here taking up so much of your and others' time as I would be sufficiently equipped to troubleshoot myself, courtesy of that one-time-investment from the mod author. It also helps keep the support thread relatively clean and helps spot people who obviously did not/don't want to read the mod description. Also, a good presentation gets you twice as much traffic.

Speaking of mod descriptions, a lot of mods here don't even have one. For example Fertile Breeder. You can re-read the whole thing from top to bottom and you wouldn't know if the nature of the mod itself is modular or is it in continuation. Or whether you're supposed to start off with a specific quest first or you can just start anything arbitrarily. The plugins don't lay out what creatures it builds the missions upon. None of this is obvious to anyone who has just entered the modding scene. So the lack of information ultimately ends up costing the users their time and mod authors as well as helpers like you your time courtesy of troubleshooting. Like how I spent four days figuring out stuff from SCR Resources folder myself before I made a post in the thread and you and dborg helped me.

I know the nexus' inclusive nature doesn't extend to the content on this site, hence the line, "I miss Nexus' inclusive nature". I know I would have to suck it up and get used to it here but I'm just pointing out what can be improved. That is all. It's not surprising that an NSFW mod from nexus would dwarf a basic NSFW mod from loverslab by more than 2.1 million downloads. Considering both are NSFW and the users who would be okay with Nexus' NSFW content would be more than okay with loverslab's NSFW content as well, and there's not really anywhere else to go from a nude body to actually go further and get a sex mod and put that nude body to use. But there's still a gigantic difference between the downloads count. And the reason for that is simple- difference between presentation + level of difficulty of installing courtesy of easy-to-understand as well as complete instructions + proper descriptions and notes + availability of links to compatible files, requirements and variants, all in one place. I doubt I have to tell you that since you're the author of the SMMP project and that's what it's all about. And I quote, "to provide a one stop shopping experience for those starting a new Sexout with Pregnancy setup".

As for not working, as you can see I'm not the only one who has that issue with SexoutSex Lite. I'm also not the only one with the issue I was having with SexoutSex. Except most people who actually fixed their issue never bother to comment what exactly they did to solve it. They just leave a comment behind saying, "Fixed it" or something along those lines so anyone who is having the same issues happens stumbles upon it later, can't possibly get a clue of what the person before them did to make it easy on themselves.

PS: Everything I wrote in this post about is just common courtesy and internet etiquette. It's not required, but the whole internet just becomes so much of a better place to be and provides a quality experience for every netizen if everyone adheres to it. Think of it like how you never litter in public or play loud music on the subway to keep your city clean and presentable so that it's a nice experience for everyone. Kinda like that.

6 hours ago, MegaVillain said:

It's not surprising that an NSFW mod from nexus would dwarf a basic NSFW mod from loverslab by more than 2.1 million downloads.

Apples and oranges. One is a body texture replacer on the most well-known, middle-of-the-road modding site, the other a plugin starting sex based on the NG framework hosted on what used to be 'the site that can't be named'. The download count difference has far less to do with presentation, organization, and what have you than with their respective purpose and the history of the scene. Well, that and the fact the one is also several years older, and can show off titties in the presentation because it's its purpose.

19 hours ago, DoctaSax said:

Apples and oranges. One is a body texture replacer on the most well-known, middle-of-the-road modding site, the other a plugin starting sex based on the NG framework hosted on what used to be 'the site that can't be named'. The download count difference has far less to do with presentation, organization, and what have you than with their respective purpose and the history of the scene. Well, that and the fact the one is also several years older, and can show off titties in the presentation because it's its purpose.

I knew this was coming. Hence the:

Considering both are NSFW and the users who would be okay with Nexus' NSFW content would be more than okay with loverslab's NSFW content as well, and there's not really anywhere else to go from a nude body to actually go further and get a sex mod and put that nude body to use. But there's still a gigantic difference between the downloads count. And the reason for that is simple- difference between presentation + level of difficulty of installing courtesy of easy-to-understand as well as complete instructions + proper descriptions and notes + availability of links to compatible files, requirements and variants, all in one place.

As for the "site that can't be named", most people search for FNV mods via google. It's quite an old game, and Nexus isn't the only provider for most games. Moddb and Steam Workshop are arguably much more popular. Loverslab shows up on Google; thats how I found the website. And once you've installed NSFW mods like a nude body mod, I doubt you'd shy away from sex. If you're underage enough to shy away from sex mods, you're underage enough that you shouldn't be installing nude body mods.

However, lets be honest, anyone who would be interested in a nude bodymod, is highly unlikely to shy away from the sex mod itself because if you have something, why not use it? But they are, right? Well, that's not because of "the site that can't be named". That's because of the lack of immaculate and structured presentation of information as well as files, variants, requirements and compatible mods on the download pages; the "inclusive" nature of the mods hosted here. It's okay to disagree, just don't use the "site that can't be named" excuse to conceal the shortcomings of someone's mod which is being criticized constructively. A lot of us discuss Loverslab and pass around links from here on the modding subreddits openly.

I admit that the Nexus bodymod was three years older. So what about this, then? Close enough? That's still a huge enough difference in download numbers for my point to stand corrected.

On 6/29/2019 at 2:19 PM, MegaVillain said:

Well, it still achieves the same goal just without all its bells and whistles, hence the same name. Even if someone doesn't know what goal it achieves, the name SexoutSex Lite implies it is a lite variant of the same mod and thus deserves at least a mention in either this thread OR at the main download page. There's a practice called user-friendliness. I know no one here is obliged to practice it but would you believe me if I told you- at the end of the day, it saves the mod authors themselves, and people like you who provide support free-of-charge taking valuable time out of your own schedule, a lot of headache. And I say this from experience. I might be a newbie to FNV modding, but I have extensive experience developing mods for Skyrim, GTA4 and Saints Row The Third. If the instructions on the page itself were clear and there was more to go on in an FAQ, I wouldn't be here taking up so much of your and others' time as I would be sufficiently equipped to troubleshoot myself, courtesy of that one-time-investment from the mod author. It also helps keep the support thread relatively clean and helps spot people who obviously did not/don't want to read the mod description. Also, a good presentation gets you twice as much traffic.

Speaking of mod descriptions, a lot of mods here don't even have one. For example Fertile Breeder. You can re-read the whole thing from top to bottom and you wouldn't know if the nature of the mod itself is modular or is it in continuation. Or whether you're supposed to start off with a specific quest first or you can just start anything arbitrarily. The plugins don't lay out what creatures it builds the missions upon. None of this is obvious to anyone who has just entered the modding scene. So the lack of information ultimately ends up costing the users their time and mod authors as well as helpers like you your time courtesy of troubleshooting. Like how I spent four days figuring out stuff from SCR Resources folder myself before I made a post in the thread and you and dborg helped me.

I know the nexus' inclusive nature doesn't extend to the content on this site, hence the line, "I miss Nexus' inclusive nature". I know I would have to suck it up and get used to it here but I'm just pointing out what can be improved. That is all. It's not surprising that an NSFW mod from nexus would dwarf a basic NSFW mod from loverslab by more than 2.1 million downloads. Considering both are NSFW and the users who would be okay with Nexus' NSFW content would be more than okay with loverslab's NSFW content as well, and there's not really anywhere else to go from a nude body to actually go further and get a sex mod and put that nude body to use. But there's still a gigantic difference between the downloads count. And the reason for that is simple- difference between presentation + level of difficulty of installing courtesy of easy-to-understand as well as complete instructions + proper descriptions and notes + availability of links to compatible files, requirements and variants, all in one place. I doubt I have to tell you that since you're the author of the SMMP project and that's what it's all about. And I quote, "to provide a one stop shopping experience for those starting a new Sexout with Pregnancy setup".

As for not working, as you can see I'm not the only one who has that issue with SexoutSex Lite. I'm also not the only one with the issue I was having with SexoutSex. Except most people who actually fixed their issue never bother to comment what exactly they did to solve it. They just leave a comment behind saying, "Fixed it" or something along those lines so anyone who is having the same issues happens stumbles upon it later, can't possibly get a clue of what the person before them did to make it easy on themselves.

PS: Everything I wrote in this post about is just common courtesy and internet etiquette. It's not required, but the whole internet just becomes so much of a better place to be and provides a quality experience for every netizen if everyone adheres to it. Think of it like how you never litter in public or play loud music on the subway to keep your city clean and presentable so that it's a nice experience for everyone. Kinda like that.

SexoutSexLite has over 15,604 downloads.

There have been (including you) 7 people on that page saying it doesn't work.

That represents a 0.0448 percentage of everyone that downloaded. I dunno, I think if the mod was really as broken as you claim, you'd think maybe what, 1% of people would complain? Fuck, I'll be generous and give you 0.5%. Do you think you can manage that? Oh wait, you can't.

Claiming "pretty much everyone else" on the page is having an issue is equally just another load of bullshit. The funny thing is, I bothered to download both and test them, not to satisfy you, but just to check if there was something actually broken. Lo and behold, it works flawlessly. Clarity here says it works too. I haven't asked the other 99% downloaders how their experience was but I'm confident it was different to yours, which indeed makes me very, very happy. 

You know, I'm *glad* it doesn't work for you. I hope it never works. After this post, don't bother replying, or looking for any more fucks I give. You won't see any fucks because they are not there.

Have a nice day!

24 minutes ago, ChancellorKremlin said:

I haven't asked the other 99% downloaders how their experience was but I'm confident it was different to yours, which indeed makes me very, very happy. 

You know, I'm *glad* it doesn't work for you. I hope it never works. After this post, don't bother replying, or looking for any more fucks I give. You won't see any fucks because they are not there.

Have a nice day!

See, this is what irks me. I'd fully understand this rage if I had used cuss words, tried to defame you, claimed your mod to be broken or sent you hate messages. I apologize if I said something hurtful but I tried my best to be polite. Yet, you come here with an attitude and just flip the table on me for just trying to point out the fact that SexoutSex Lite should be treated as a variant of the SexoutSex mod or at least deserves a mention to save people some sanity.

If I respect you enough to to not waste your time sending same long-ass messages looking for support, not flipping the table on your mods and using derogatory language against you, I demand the same respect in return. I've seen the likes of you fly off the handle just because someone constructively criticized their mod and even provide the results of the troubleshooting to the people who are assisting them as well as additional information about how other mods utilizing the same requirements work normally, as is the standard troubleshooting procedure. I fully understand and respect the fact that you made this mod on your personal time, decided to share it with us and released it here free of charge. However, when you're putting it out there you're signing it up for the inevitability of being provided constructive criticism at the very least and that's just the reality. In doing that, I did not break any site rules, nor did I particularly do something that should offend you. However, if you still want to be upset and sulk about it just taking things personally which were never meant to be, that's your choice and I'd respect that too.

Have a nice day yourself.

1 hour ago, MegaVillain said:

I admit that the Nexus bodymod was three years older. So what about this, then? Close enough?

It's still a body mod. More people install body mods than they do sex plugins. The premisse that anybody who wants to install 'better body' mods also wants sex plugins is false. Many do it for the nicer clothing options alone. Compare all the body mod downloads for a game, wherever they're hosted and whenever they were released, with all the sex plugin downloads for the same game, and that'll be obvious.

1 hour ago, MegaVillain said:

As for the "site that can't be named", most people search for FNV mods via google. It's quite an old game, and Nexus isn't the only provider for most games. Moddb and Steam Workshop are arguably much more popular. Loverslab shows up on Google; thats how I found the website.

That's because of the lack of immaculate and structured presentation of information as well as files, variants, requirements and compatible mods on the download pages; the "inclusive" nature of the mods hosted here. It's okay to disagree, just don't use the "site that can't be named" excuse to conceal the shortcomings of someone's mod which is being criticized constructively.

Steam doesn't host NV mods and whatever Moddb hosts is probably on Nexus too. For NV modding, it's a simple fact that hosting on Nexus gives you more exposure than on LL, and this was definitely more so in the past.

LL's total membership is about a sixth of Nexus's total membership, which was my main point in mentioning the difference between the sites. Half of ours is only interested in the Sims too. And just because LL's become more acceptable to mention in the modding scene at large doesn't mean it was always so, which is a factor when comparing older mods' popularity.

The fact remains you're reaching when drawing the conclusion from the difference in download numbers between those mods that it's all due to presentation: they inherently appeal to different demographics and have had different amounts of exposure that are entirely unrelated to presentation.

I can understand being frustrated when you can't get the setup you want to work correctly right out of the box, but the very nature of having a decently modded game is that troubleshooting is required. The Sexout community, at its zenith, did invest in creating guides and what not but also assumed that people would have to put in some work. Development was fast-paced, at various tiers, so occasionally some intel became a tad obsolete for a bit, and there was never any room for easy, one-click install methods. LL itself continues to be a development forum first and a place to download things a distant second. That's always been our culture.

The premisse that anybody who wants to install 'better body' mods also wants sex plugins is false. Many do it for the nicer clothing options alone.

I can argue the same. The premise that anybody who wants nicer clothing options is false. There are plenty of lore-friendly, amazing clothing options out there which do not require any body mods plugins. Case in points would be:

https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/64155/

https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/40139

https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/56873

And these are just the most prominent ones. Look through Nexus' armour mods section; you'll find a million more.

Steam doesn't host NV mods and whatever Moddb hosts is probably on Nexus too. For NV modding, it's a simple fact that hosting on Nexus gives you more exposure than on LL, and this was definitely more so in the past.

My comment wasn't specific to NV. It was about modding in general since we're talking about the exposure of different websites and all these websites in question handle multiple games and host their mods. Besides, the most basic yet the most important mods like Vanilla UI+ (moddb), NVSE (silverlock), Uncut (github) are, in fact, exclusives. You can't get them anywhere apart from the website they were released on.

LL's total membership is about a sixth of Nexus's total membership, which was my main point in mentioning the difference between the sites.

I know that :) Though the simple reason for it is that Nexus hosts 734 games, compared to LL's handful. Let me make it very clear that that doesn't, in any way, mean that Nexus is superior to LL. Both websites have their place in the community and if LL closes tomorrow, there's no way in hell anyone, not even Nexus, would be able to fill LL's shoes.

I can understand being frustrated when you can't get the setup you want to work correctly right out of the box, but the very nature of having a decently modded game is that troubleshooting is required.

You don't have to tell me. Proof:

Spoiler

FalloutNV.esm
DeadMoney.esm
HonestHearts.esm
OldWorldBlues.esm
LonesomeRoad.esm
GunRunnersArsenal.esm
ClassicPack.esm
MercenaryPack.esm
TribalPack.esm
CaravanPack.esm
YUP - Base Game + All DLC.esm
FNVToolkit.esm
Functional Post Game Ending.esm
Factions Reloaded - Merge.esm
Sexout.esm
SexoutCommonResources.esm
SexoutSlavery.esm
SexoutPregnancyV3.esm
SexoutOffSpring.esm
Maternity Pack Overkill.esp
Fertile Breeder.esp
FBCaptured.esp
FBFarm.esp
Uncut Road to Legate's Camp.esm
YUP - NPC Fixes (Base Game + All DLC).esp
FalloutNV_lang.esp
WEATHER RUDY ENB.esp
Uncut Wasteland.esp
Uncut Extra Collection.esp
outsidebets.esp
Uncut Wasteland pole remover.esp
Factions Reloaded - Merged (Fixes 1.2).esp
MPO scriptaddon AllDLC.esp
NewVegasUncut 123457 Merged.esp
zzjayHairsFNV.esp
Mannequin Rce.esp
Mannequin Race NPC Overhaul YUP.esp
Bouncing Natural Breasts.esp
FortKeepWeapons.esp
Caesar Brotherhood.esp
JIP CC&C - Avatar Creation.esp
WMIMNV.esp
IMPACT.esp
dD - Enhanced Blood Main NV.esp
Couriers Stash - Package Selection Menu.esp
Eddie Hears An Explosion.esp
Uncut Skeletons.esp
Functional Post Game Ending - Uncut Wasteland Patch.esp
Functional Post Game Ending - Outside Bets Patch.esp
Uncut Cottonwood Cove Shack.esp
Uncut Greenhouses.esp
Vanilla Intro Plus.esp
Uncut Bison Steve Trees.esp
NukaCola-Ojo.esp
PittGalStatsFix.esp
Real Recoil.esp
Roberts_NewVegas.esp
Simple DLC Delay.esp
Sunglasses Shipment.esp
Sunglasses Shipment - Four Eyes.esp
Sunglasses Shipment - Merchant.esp
GrenadeHotkey.esp
GrenadeHotkey - DeadMoney.esp
NRN.esp
Distributed Necklaces and Chains.esp
Lootable_Necklaces.esp
The Mod Configuration Menu.esp
CASM with MCM.esp
JIP Companions Command & Control.esp
EVE FNV - ALL DLC.esp
Sound overhaul 2018 - ALL DLCs.esp
IMPACT - AllDLC.esp
Weapon Retexture Project.esp
SexoutPosNew.esp
SexoutAnimManagement.esp
RemoveWorkstationNeeds.esp
SexoutSpunk.esp
FNVLODGen.esp

Total active plugins: 78
Total plugins: 79

My Skyrim, which I make mods for myself, has 100+ plugins. On top of that, I have made mods for GTA 4, 5 and Saints Row The Third from scratch. And what you're saying is true, not just for modding, but also for game developing in general. Source- I'm a developer myself.

The Sexout community, at its zenith, did invest in creating guides and what not but also assumed that people would have to put in some work.

I realize that and as I said above, I know I'd have to do it.

Development was fast-paced, at various tiers, so occasionally some intel became a tad obsolete for a bit, and there was never any room for easy, one-click install methods. LL itself continues to be a development forum first and a place to download things a distant second. That's always been our culture.

Fair enough. I can respect that. Though I was hoping that just because of that culture, you wouldn't turn away a few suggestions. But whatever floats your boat. I'm just here to have a good time. And I hope you are having some too.

8 hours ago, MegaVillain said:

See, this is what irks me. I'd fully understand this rage if I had used cuss words, tried to defame you, claimed your mod to be broken or sent you hate messages. I apologize if I said something hurtful but I tried my best to be polite. Yet, you come here with an attitude and just flip the table on me for just trying to point out the fact that SexoutSex Lite should be treated as a variant of the SexoutSex mod or at least deserves a mention to save people some sanity.

If I respect you enough to to not waste your time sending same long-ass messages looking for support, not flipping the table on your mods and using derogatory language against you, I demand the same respect in return. I've seen the likes of you fly off the handle just because someone constructively criticized their mod and even provide the results of the troubleshooting to the people who are assisting them as well as additional information about how other mods utilizing the same requirements work normally, as is the standard troubleshooting procedure. I fully understand and respect the fact that you made this mod on your personal time, decided to share it with us and released it here free of charge. However, when you're putting it out there you're signing it up for the inevitability of being provided constructive criticism at the very least and that's just the reality. In doing that, I did not break any site rules, nor did I particularly do something that should offend you. However, if you still want to be upset and sulk about it just taking things personally which were never meant to be, that's your choice and I'd respect that too.

Have a nice day yourself.

First off.. CK rarely ever "goes off". Was even a moderator here a long time ago.  He has been very nice to most everybody I know and will bend over backwards to try to help those that try to help themselves. (notice the last part. )

• You came and when a member suggested a different mod.. you stated it didn't exist. Didn't check or ask where it was, just made a statement of fact which was wrong.
  • You make statements about how the site is run and modding threads should be. bodies and other facts that have nothing (or limited ) to do with getting your mod working.
  • you state things don't work and something is wrong with the mod.  No request for assistance, instead focusing on how things must be broken on this side (mod) since you installed everything perfectly.
  • you are a new member (active that is) with little post or history. No contributions to the site and so far no attempts to solve your problem other than to point to other issues and problems .. again, which have little to nothing to do with this mod. Even including Sexoutsex lite issues on this thread instead on the support thread designed to take such issues being reported.

I don't think the moderators of Nexus would accept you posting various issues with the site, or reports of issues with alternate mods (bodies, different versions of the mods) and telling someone that tried to help something wasn't true when it indeed was and you were mistaken.

this is a support thread of SexoutSex, not SexoutSex lite not the bodies used, not the way moderators on LL do things, not the way the author decided to separate the mods, not to post comments something doesn't exist when it indeed does, then argue why it should be part of the same mod thread.  You have been dictating the way things should be done not only on this thread but others throughout the site. You have told people with experience that suggested a path to try to help with your issue that a mod doesn't exist. You might not be using profanity or being rude as you define it.. but disrupting a support thread with various issues not related to that thread to many (here) can be considered as being very rude.  Some people are very busy and when they take time (as CK reported did, to test to be sure something didn't change and needed attention) are greeted with a wall of text and post that has to be waded through to find the info that he needs for support. Wasting much of their precious time.

There is a time and place for discussion of site culture and policy and general procedures etc.. on someone's support thread isn't one of them.

You keep on pointing out Nexus (and some other sites) as the way to do things.... Would they allow you do do what you are doing there? I don't think so.