you should report to Odessa - in SexoutNG BETA thread and attach your log (captured via scof command via console)

No, it is not sexout bug. SexoutWillow's author just need to made changes with the way kissing animations handled, if he's still alive.

Attention Modders: Incoming Sexout Changes

1) Currently if you don't set "Vaginal", "Oral" or "Anal", sexout always picks one of them for the animation, randomly. However, a number of animations in ZAZ (whipping, crucifying..) and Amra (kissing, handjobs, footjobs...) do not fit in any of these categories. By setting them, it screws up the new random picker (Search "handjob" and you get nothing, since none of handjob anims are also flagged "vaginal", etc).

In Beta 18, the isVaginal, isAnal and isOral flags will be accurate for the animation played, in other words potentially all 0.

2) Currently when you set an animation number, sexout gives you the benefit of the doubt and assumes it is valid for the actors. So, if you call an animation that doesn't exist or with the wrong species of actor, it fails and you get actors frozen inside each other. Until '93 there wasn't really an alternative, but since animations are now registered it is easy to validate them.

In Beta 18, Sexout will ignore invalid or unregistered animation choices and default to the random picker, with a console message explaining why.

This means if you want to use sexout to play custom animations, you will need to register them (which is easy).

A similar deal will apply to plugin and flags, you can set them to to whatever you want, and sexout will just ignore any that don't match anything.

----

I think this will make life easier for everyone, but please speak up if otherwise.

Sexout '93 now validates animations numbers (et al) in sex calls, and if not registered defaults to the random picker (still honoring flags, etc, where possible). Which means it 'soft' breaks mods like this (and 'soft' fixes others making bad calls).

Mods can still add custom anims, but they now have to register them via script (see Sexout-Amra.esp) for examples- although it probably makes more sense to just use the Sexout-Amra version of the kiss. #10009 in SexoutSex => 41 in Sexout-Amra.esp:

=="Modder's Resources"==
The original SexoutAmra.esp added these 16 animation to the sexout temporary (10000+) range, their numbers have now changed,
and the old ones are shown in brackets. Some of these were originally imported from CK's SexoutSex.

1 (10052) : 2P FF Scissors
2 (10010) : 2P FF TribBump

21 (10051) : 2P Stand FootJob
22 (10008) : 2P laying FootJob

41 (10009) : 2P Stand Kiss fingering - FF V2
42 (10004) : AJ Kiss (this one is actually by AJ, not Amra...)

61 (10003) : 2P Stand Kiss Handjob -  MF
62 (10002) : 2P HandJob

81 (10006) : 2P TitsJob On the floor
82 (10005) : 2P Stand Kiss Face to face Thigh Play

404 (10001) : 2P Hard Blowjob

1801 (10501) : Gecko anim

5302 (10303) : 3P MFF Doggy
5303 (10302) : 3P FFM
5304 (10301) : 3P Blowjob
5305 (10007) : 3P HandJob

With '93, you can call the animation:

if SexoutNG.nVerRelN >= 93
    call fnSexoutActRunFull (Ar_Map "ActorA"::PlayerREF, "ActorB"::WillowREF, "Plugin"::"Sexout-Amra.esp", "Anim"::41)
else
    ; old call
endif

I'm sorry, but I don't have the time at the moment. Not that I think that it will take that much time to incorporate the fix, but my FNV install is currently in a state of disarray and I'm not sure if I have the relevant savegames anymore. I will fix it, but I can't say when. 

If however someone has a (tested) fix ready, I can and will incorporate it and give credit.

Yeah, I understand that.  I figured you had some reason to delay when you didn't fix it after being notified of the problem, which is why I'm asking how we could do it ourselves in the meantime.  Odessa provided a little bit of scripting there to call the kissing animation, so I figured it was just a matter of applying that in the right spot in the script.

• 2 weeks later...

Sexout '93 now validates animations numbers (et al) in sex calls, and if not registered defaults to the random picker (still honoring flags, etc, where possible). Which means it 'soft' breaks mods like this (and 'soft' fixes others making bad calls).

Mods can still add custom anims, but they now have to register them via script (see Sexout-Amra.esp) for examples- although it probably makes more sense to just use the Sexout-Amra version of the kiss. #10009 in SexoutSex => 41 in Sexout-Amra.esp:

=="Modder's Resources"==

The original SexoutAmra.esp added these 16 animation to the sexout temporary (10000+) range, their numbers have now changed,

and the old ones are shown in brackets. Some of these were originally imported from CK's SexoutSex.

call fnSexoutActRunFull (Ar_Map "ActorA"::PlayerREF, "ActorB"::WillowREF, "Plugin"::"Sexout-Amra.esp", "Anim"::41)
else
    ; old call
endif

At first I wasn't sure if it would be as easy as adding the rest of my parameters to that array map (bDontUndress and duration). I'm not sure why I was worried. Makes a world of a difference if you only have to type one line instead of 7. :)

Thanks for the help here and taking on sexout (and all the awesome updates) in pride's absence.

Here is a plugin with a hopefully working kissing animation. As opposed to what Odessa typed above, I don't intend to support pre 93 versions of sexout. As such you need at least Sexout 0.93 or above (I used 94b2 2.10.94b2 while making the changes, in case that makes a difference). As such you need all the new requirements for this, as NVSE 5 and NX 16. 

Please test the plugin and tell me if it works or not.

SexoutWillowV4.4.rar

Additional info:

Due to the way the original scripts work, I had to work around the fact that the stages are timed and coupled the timer to the sexout timer. This was true for all old versions as well. The problem is, that if you pause the animation timer with SexoutPositioning, this doesn't translate to the script timer of NVWillow (it still uses the time set in your SexoutNG settings, plus a couple seconds extra). If you have to adjust your anims, do so with an unpaused timer. To rectify this, set your timer up to give you ample time to adjust and save the offset, so you won't have to do it everytime and can go back to a shorter duration. Read the SexoutPositioning instructions on the Sexout main pages to find out how.

=="Modder's Resources"==

else
    ; old call
endif

At first I wasn't sure if it would be as easy as adding the rest of my parameters to that array map (bDontUndress and duration). I'm not sure why I was worried. Makes a world of a difference if you only have to type one line instead of 7. :)

Thanks for the help here and taking on sexout (and all the awesome updates) in pride's absence.

Here is a plugin with a hopefully working kissing animation. As opposed to what Odessa typed above, I don't intend to support pre 93 versions of sexout. As such you need at least Sexout 0.93 or above (I used 94b2 2.10.94b2 while making the changes, in case that makes a difference). As such you need all the new requirements for this, as NVSE 5 and NX 16. 

Please test the plugin and tell me if it works or not.

attachicon.gifSexoutWillowV4.4.rar

Additional info:

Due to the way the original scripts work, I had to work around the fact that the stages are timed and coupled the timer to the sexout timer. This was true for all old versions as well. The problem is, that if you pause the animation timer with SexoutPositioning, this doesn't translate to the script timer of NVWillow (it still uses the time set in your SexoutNG settings, plus a couple seconds extra). If you have to adjust your anims, do so with an unpaused timer. To rectify this, set your timer up to give you ample time to adjust and save the offset, so you won't have to do it everytime and can go back to a shorter duration. Read the SexoutPositioning instructions on the Sexout main pages to find out how.

while you are on it, can you add the 3somes with red and sarah?

Good to hear. I've only tried it a couple of times, so I want to make sure it works for you guys as well. 

I'm not planning on adding more features to this mod. I know there are threesome scenes in there, but last time I've checked they weren't very trivial to "sexoutify". I only really play the willow mod to keep SexoutWillow functional at this point. 

Was not aware that there were threesome scenes in Willow.  Looks like a replay is in order...

There are no actual threesome scenes. After completing quests for Red Lucy and Sarah Weintraub there is an option contained in the vanilla game to sleep with them.  Willow does not like either character and objects to the player sleeping with them. If the player has the lady killer perk or the female equivalent, he can persuade Willow to join them for a threesome. Absent some mod, the encounters are fade to black. If you have a mod which bypasses the fade to black and animates the scene, Willow just stands there.

• 1 month later...

Can someone please help.. my Willow is pregnant and her body is missing ? only head and hands ? What can i do to see her pregnant ?

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/13841-sexout-new-vegas-pregnancy-stable-version/

missing body.

Needs MaternityClothes (has body inside it)

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/122-maternityclothesfull-pack-old-version-re-upload/

However if you are missing this critical part you are likely missing other critical parts for SCR and Pregnancy. Use the tutorial to create the proper SCR Resources folder. It is a bit time consuming but it will provide you all the assets and requirements not given to you by Halstrom in the SCR or Pregnancy thread.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/414-tutorial-scr-resources-folder-creation/

Don't have this and chances you will come across some more missing bodies, and perhaps a few giant red triangles. You have been warned.

• 2 months later...

For me, this works only once. After that, she responds as if it worked, but no attempt to play an animation and no fade to black.

By the way, the same happens with sexout wsex, while sexoutsex and sexkey don't work even once.

I tried the usual medicine (disable-enable, moveto player, resetai) as well as llama's troubleshooting suggestions (use her teleporter, take her journal) but it didn't help and I had to reload every time.

For me, this works only once. After that, she responds as if it worked, but no attempt to play an animation and no fade to black.

By the way, the same happens with sexout wsex, while sexoutsex and sexkey don't work even once.

I tried the usual medicine (disable-enable, moveto player, resetai) as well as llama's troubleshooting suggestions (use her teleporter, take her journal) but it didn't help and I had to reload every time.

For me it works every time and with sexout sex and sex key. I do not use sexout wsex, which is an override for the buggy and unsupported sexual innuendo mod, which I do not use. I suspect your problem lies with sexual innuendo.

• 5 months later...