No need to go out of your way for me.  If it bothered me enough, I would have gone into the GECK and changed it.  SO Sex was definitely THE SO mod for me until DRL came along, so now I'm only using it to either test or to see the new animations in game.  :blush:

No matter what, it will always have a special place in my load order.  :heart:

Oh its no bother, I'm wanting to add little post-sex scenarios anyway! 

But... it seems I have been usurped. I knew this day would come. I knew one day I'd be replaced by a younger, prettier and dialogue-less plugin  :D

Maybe I talk too much lol. 

Anyway, is anybody having an issue with SexoutSex and the latest Sexout Beta, with NVSE Beta version 4.2b3? D_Manx seems to be having an issue with it and I'm wondering if anyone else is?

Hi there. I am really new at this kind of stuff, but I am extremely interested in making Sexout and its mods work. I followed the installation for it perfectly and when I launch it from the FOMM it actually runs, but since it doesn't have any mods/plugins its just the framework. I am having trouble understanding how to install those, and quite particularly this one if I might add, and am wondering if I could get some help. How do I add SmallerTalk and SexOutSex? If this is the wrong way of asking let me know and I will delete my post.

1) Is there any way to easily control whether the "sex option" in the dialogue appears or not? The MCM Menu for SmallerTalk doesn't seem to control that. While it is nice to have easy access to sex animations, I actually like it off 90% of the time (for better immersion in the game). If that doesn't exist yet, then consider it a kind request ;)

My question kind of goes with what I asked last time. I'm not a modder, so I like to ask before I screw up my game.

I'd like to have access to the new animations you added last patch, even when SexoutSex.esp is deactivated. I tried calling them from a .txt in my Fallout folder, but no animation occurs. When I tried to put them as a replacer for some animations I don't really care about (#634, for example), the animation did occur, but the alignment was off. Same result when I took the files directly from Amra's Resource Pack. The animations only seem to work properly when SexoutSex.esp is activated.

So here it goes: I managed to create a dialogue-less .esp of SexoutSex by deleting the "Dialogue Topic" folder (and only that folder) in FNVEdit, for when I don't need/want the dialogue that comes with SexoutSex. I saved it as a different .esp. That way, I still have access to the new animations you added last patch, which I can call from a .txt in my Fallout folder. However, I'm worried that this might screw up something (loose script, etc.). Is there a better way to do it, or is it completely safe?

Hi there. I am really new at this kind of stuff, but I am extremely interested in making Sexout and its mods work. I followed the installation for it perfectly and when I launch it from the FOMM it actually runs, but since it doesn't have any mods/plugins its just the framework. I am having trouble understanding how to install those, and quite particularly this one if I might add, and am wondering if I could get some help. How do I add SmallerTalk and SexOutSex? If this is the wrong way of asking let me know and I will delete my post.

Well, if you've installed Sexout and SCR via FOMM, all you need is to install SmallerTalk and SexoutSex, also via FOMM. You do exactly as you did with Sexout. I'm assuming you've also installed NVSE 4.3b and the extender too.

If you have any questions, there are various FAQs, installation instructions and so on pinned around the Sexout forums you can use, one even with a detailed step by step pictured walkthrough

1) Is there any way to easily control whether the "sex option" in the dialogue appears or not? The MCM Menu for SmallerTalk doesn't seem to control that. While it is nice to have easy access to sex animations, I actually like it off 90% of the time (for better immersion in the game). If that doesn't exist yet, then consider it a kind request ;)

My question kind of goes with what I asked last time. I'm not a modder, so I like to ask before I screw up my game.

I'd like to have access to the new animations you added last patch, even when SexoutSex.esp is deactivated. I tried calling them from a .txt in my Fallout folder, but no animation occurs. When I tried to put them as a replacer for some animations I don't really care about (#634, for example), the animation did occur, but the alignment was off. Same result when I took the files directly from Amra's Resource Pack. The animations only seem to work properly when SexoutSex.esp is activated.

So here it goes: I managed to create a dialogue-less .esp of SexoutSex by deleting the "Dialogue Topic" folder (and only that folder) in FNVEdit, for when I don't need/want the dialogue that comes with SexoutSex. I saved it as a different .esp. That way, I still have access to the new animations you added last patch, which I can call from a .txt in my Fallout folder. However, I'm worried that this might screw up something (loose script, etc.). Is there a better way to do it, or is it completely safe?

I can't say I know, you'll have to find out yourself while playing if anything seems out of order.

Well, if you've installed Sexout and SCR via FOMM, all you need is to install SmallerTalk and SexoutSex, also via FOMM. You do exactly as you did with Sexout. I'm assuming you've also installed NVSE 4.3b and the extender too.

If you have any questions, there are various FAQs, installation instructions and so on pinned around the Sexout forums you can use, one even with a detailed step by step pictured walkthrough

I can't say I know, you'll have to find out yourself while playing if anything seems out of order.

Well see, thats the problem. I've tried installing them with FOMM in multiple ways, but after they are installed and loaded, when I run FONV it crashes instantly so there is something im doing wrong. If I take them out and launch FONV it runs perfectly fine with nudity and the BNB mod. I've included my FOMM screen, so if you could tell me what I'm missing/doing wrong that would be a great help.

I've looked for installation details for mods, and either its me looking wrong or being new to this site, or very few installation guides are written.

post-379044-0-57133900-1394672290_thumb.png

I've tried installing them with FOMM in multiple ways, but after they are installed and loaded, when I run FONV it crashes instantly so there is something im doing wrong. If I take them out and launch FONV it runs perfectly fine with nudity and the BNB mod.

I am not sure of the issues you are having, crash to desktop when launching the game (not getting past the first screen) usually is a requirement that is missing.

• check the limited mods you have and make sure you have all the requirements and those requirements
  • download and install FNVedit. run it and select all the mods you have installed. It will give an error  and hints at what might be the issue.

That usually fixes the issues. Steam verify Cache is always a good thing with various issues as well and rarely hurts ( unless you for some reason are running customized BSA and other things. What you really shouldn't be doing if you don't understand customizing and modding in depth. )

Well see, thats the problem. I've tried installing them with FOMM in multiple ways, but after they are installed and loaded, when I run FONV it crashes instantly so there is something im doing wrong. If I take them out and launch FONV it runs perfectly fine with nudity and the BNB mod. I've included my FOMM screen, so if you could tell me what I'm missing/doing wrong that would be a great help.

I've looked for installation details for mods, and either its me looking wrong or being new to this site, or very few installation guides are written.

For this version, you also need SCR. C'mon, I've listed this under "REQUIREMENTS" in the first page!

With an oversight like that, its hard to not reach the conclusion you aren't looking hard enough. In the Sexout forum, there are a few guides pinned. In the Sexout Technical Support forum, there are more guides pinned. Take a look there.

This version will not run without SCR. For that, you should install SexoutSex Lite, but you will miss out on a lot of features.

For this version, you also need SCR. C'mon, I've listed this under "REQUIREMENTS" in the first page!

With an oversight like that, its hard to not reach the conclusion you aren't looking hard enough. In the Sexout forum, there are a few guides pinned. In the Sexout Technical Support forum, there are more guides pinned. Take a look there.

This version will not run without SCR. For that, you should install SexoutSex Lite, but you will miss out on a lot of features.

Ok so I installed SCR and the game runs with Sexoutsex and Smallertalk enabled, but like someone earlier when I initiate the sex dialogue nothing happens after it. I'm pretty sure its either my load order, or me missing a file which is why I included a picture of my current FOMM. I'm betting its the load order but I'm also probably missing something since I'm still trying to figure this all out.post-379044-0-58912800-1394752498_thumb.png

nvse_4_2_beta3 is what its called, and the NVSE folder is in common/FalloutNewVegas/Data folder.

You might want to check the tutorial for installing Sexout again. :(

You also have the wrong version for Sexout Toy Pack. You aren't suppose to have the esp added to the load order. ( st.esp). You missed that instruction on the SCR Resources Tutorial as well. Not that it should cause you troubles but hints at not completing the tutorials correctly.

You have made many mistakes. Slow down and go back and make sure you re-read the instructions again. Make sure you verify the steps that you have done are correct. The information is there. Missing a few steps above could indicate you have missed many more that will just cause you headache after headache going forward.

Sorry for my derailment CK. :blush:

What RitualCLarity said.

You've also somehow missed SexoutCommonResourcesData entirely. Remember what I said earlier, about the information you've so far provided pointing to you not really following instructions? Well, you're not really helping your case here.

It's a requirement - step four - "That you read instructions and follow them. If you don't install the above properly with all their respective requirements, don't expect this to work properly, either."

As I've mentioned repeatedly, there are STEP BY STEP guides as to how to install SexoutNG and Sexout Common Resources. PLEASE follow them. 

No need to go out of your way for me.  If it bothered me enough, I would have gone into the GECK and changed it.  SO Sex was definitely THE SO mod for me until DRL came along, so now I'm only using it to either test or to see the new animations in game.  :blush:

But... it seems I have been usurped. I knew this day would come. I knew one day I'd be replaced by a younger, prettier and dialogue-less plugin  :D

lol  It's not what you think, I promise.

A prototype is an early sample, model or release of a product built to test a concept or process or to act as a thing to be replicated or learned from.

I'm not an artist like you.  I make brushes from horse hair.  Everyone knows that. lol

Whomever said  "Talk is cheap" hasn't met you CK. Your conversations are priceless. :D

@Boosville.

We want to help you however you need to help yourself. Many of the problems you are having are mistakes that can easily be fixed following the tutorial. Many have had the very same mistakes. In the past when I joined and started using Sexout trust me it was a nightmare. Manual installation of the NVSE extender files for one. SCR had not explicit tutorial and there was no in depth tutorial for Sexout installation from BruceWayne either. Many tired and most failed not once but many times on many levels.

This is a complex mod system. It requires a level of attention to detail above the other mods you are likely familiar with. Perhaps If you still want to get this working create a thread on getting this started in the sexout tech support section and post questions on anything you get confused on in the tutorials, mods or any step or instructions from installing the tools to script extenders to the mods themselves. There are people that will point you mistakes out that you make. This thread isn't really the place for it. Even if CK don't mind there are fewer people looking at this thread than would be looking at the tech support thread. Also those that look at the tech support threads want to help people with there tech issues, including installation issues and such. Your likely to get better results there.

That being said good ediquette requires me to stop helping your tech issue that isn't related to Sexout Sex. I will be happy to try to continue helping you on another thread that you created or one dedicated to which issue you have getting started. Like BruceWayne's thread for basic Sexout installation questions (related to the instructions he gives) or even my SCR Resources tutorial (related again to the actual tutorial. I won't deviate from that. ) You see these extracorricular conversations distract from the purpose of this thread and exellent mod CK is creating making those needing support or giving suggestions etc r/t this mod to wade through pages of non-related stuff.

A prototype is an early sample, model or release of a product built to test a concept or process or to act as a thing to be replicated or learned from.

I'm not an artist like you.  I make brushes from horse hair.  Everyone knows that. lol

See, one day, T is going to let me at the dialogue in DRL, and on that day, there will be a dialoguesplosiontastrophe! 

Then you && (T || me) can argue about which one of us is the prettiest princess.  :P

It's a damn impressive prototype then!

I don't know about art. All I do is make it possible for people to go around the wasteland shouting SEXUAL INTERCOUSE! and making that dream come true  :D 

Whomever said  "Talk is cheap" hasn't met you CK. Your conversations are priceless. :D

@Boosville. <snip>

lol

@ Boosville, again what he said. Please let me know if your problem is fixed, but its clear this isn't a SexoutSex issue.

See, one day, T is going to let me at the dialogue in DRL, and on that day, there will be a dialoguesplosiontastrophe! 

Then you && (T || me) can argue about which one of us is the prettiest princess.  :P

And that will be the day I go out of business! 

I installed this, and animations is correctly don't work.

OK then, let's do this.

Please post your load order, and answer the following questions. Have you installed NVSE and the extender? If so, what versions? Where did you install them to? I need the exact file paths. What program did you use to install the required plugins? 

Also, can you be more specific about the nature of your problems?

The missing cuffs suddenly showed up in my game. I had just installed the

Sexout Store (but not visited it) Player Slave alpha, and all of Mavia's mods

again, so one of these things contained the missing meshes and textures.

These are large leather cuffs.

Sorry I can't be more specific, I wasn't expecting this. :(

Thank you for the update I'm sure you made my game a little more awesome. :cool:

Thanks, have fun!

No prob mate! Turns out he didn't install NVSE.

Perhaps we should have a tutorial including that requirement. :P

I was hoping highlighting step four, read instructions correctly  in red wouldn't have been necessary, but apparently I was wrong...

The missing cuffs suddenly showed up in my game. I had just installed the

Sexout Store (but not visited it) Player Slave alpha, and all of Mavia's mods

again, so one of these things contained the missing meshes and textures.

These are large leather cuffs.

Sorry I can't be more specific, I wasn't expecting this. :(

It is possible Ichabod fixed it in his Player Slave Alpha plugin. I've got it fixed in my local version too, I'm just waiting for fix other things before updating. I'll send the files to Halstrom and the others when I'm done so they can fix the relevant versions that have those assets. 

I was hoping highlighting step four, read instructions correctly  in red wouldn't have been necessary, but apparently I was wrong...

Perhaps you should say

Read the instructions incorrectly in red. That might help those that are determined to do the opposite of what their told.