Well I just recently reinstalled New Vegas and have been trying to get it set up. When I downloaded this all there is was an esp. Is this correct? I have basically zero mods. Sexout and NVSE, MCM, Smaller Talk... all up to date and working just fine. But as soon as I tick this mods esp...crash on startup right out of the launcher. Can't figure it out for the life of me.

As I said in my first post. New install. Basically have nothing. NVSE up to date. MCM up to date. SexoutNG up to date. All are working fine. I can configure the menus for Sexout and Smallertalk. SexoutSex causes the crash everytime I activate esp.

Here's the meager load order.

FalloutNV.esm

DeadMoney.esm

HonestHearts.esm

LonesomeRoad.esm

MikotoBeauty.esm

Sexout.esm

SexoutSharedResources.esm

SexoutSex.esp

SmallerTalk.esp

TheModConfigurationMenu.esp

TypeNMerged.esp

MikotoBeauty.esp

Have you read the requirements section of the OP?

Naturally.

It isn't as if I just signed up here yesterday. lol

What This Plugin Requires To Work:

Smallertalk. Check

SexoutNG. Check

SexoutCommonResources. Check

Edit: I see what happened. I had Common confused with Shared when I installed. Little mix up.

Try the SexoutSex lite version first and see if you get that to work properly. If that does then you can install the Sexout Common Resources and follow the tutorial to get all the requirements needed for Sexout Common Resources from my tutorial. You won't need all of them for this mod but you will eventually need them for other mods that require SCR.

Reason:

SexoutSex Lite don't require SCR and can run with basic installation much like what you have. If it don't run. You have done something wrong with the installation of Sexout and its requirements. If it does Sexout is installed properly then you can move on and install this version which requires SCR and its resources. Another mod that can be used to test is Sexkey.

Finally install FNVedit and run it. It will stop and give you a prompt when it finds a dependency that is missing. Fix that issue and then re-run the program again until it runs through to the end. Then most issues with crashes are resolved. ;)

Thanks. It worked fine after I swapped SSR out for SCR. I had both of them downloaded and just threw the wrong one on by mistake. Brain saw what it wanted to see, I suppose lol.

One question I do have though is if there is a hotkey, or mod, that allows the switching of animations during a "session" or are you bound to the single random idle it chooses for the duration of the scene?

Thanks. It worked fine after I swapped SSR out for SCR. I had both of them downloaded and just threw the wrong one on by mistake. Brain saw what it wanted to see, I suppose lol.

One question I do have though is if there is a hotkey, or mod, that allows the switching of animations during a "session" or are you bound to the single random idle it chooses for the duration of the scene?

There is Bangatron. This gives you a key and a choice on the animation. However it isn't related to this mod at all. You can't choose or change animations with this mod unless through dialogue. Finally once an animation starts your stuck with it regardless of what mods you use in Sexout unlike Skyrim.

• 3 weeks later...

I have problem. When i start new game , in doctor michael, Sexout works fine (i can have sex with Doctor). But when i go outside, and i want to have sex with someone animation doesn't work. What's wrong ? Is there a possiblity, that Landsome road / honest hearth / Deadmoney may be a conflict ? 

• 1 month later...

Ok, I have a strange problem, I did several quests around Goodsprings, then went to the prison, to test out the hard time mod. All the way thru my problems in the prison, the dialog was showing up fine, after fain lay getting the I fought the law quest, I decided to help the NCr, and after the big fight at the prison, I went to Goodsprings and none of a the dialog appears any more, or rather there is never an option for sex, it always ends with never mind as the only choice.

I loaded my other toon that is further along in the game, an all the dialog is still there for that too.

So it is only the one toon, any ideas?

If you're talking about the tryout - hard prison time mod, that's quite out of date and is bound to cause a lot of problems. The author even edited their op months after having not worked on it to reccomend it not be used anymore.

Too bad it was fun mod in the prison. Would the problems continue after you have left the prison, and are well past Nippon also. I hope someone picks up the mod and updates it, as it did work, my problems started after I completed it.

• 2 weeks later...

@ajblue90

Any time you have problems and don't have the experience or understanding to be able to focus on what mod/conditions etc something occurs.. you need to post a load order in spoilers. You can't really expect quick and accurate responses to your questions otherwise. 

To answer your question I am not sure but I don't believe it has anything to do with this mod. Sound more like a lust mod.

Sexout Sex does nothing but let you have sex. Any sex effects like lust level and arousal level and whatnot are caused by other mods, most likely Lust or Spunk. You need to take this issue to those threads. And for future reference, you need to submit a load order with bug reports so we can help you find the cause of your problem.

Edit: Ninja'd by RC

Sexout Sex does nothing but let you have sex. Any sex effects like lust level and arousal level and whatnot are caused by other mods, most likely Lust or Spunk. You need to take this issue to those threads. And for future reference, you need to submit a load order with bug reports so we can help you find the cause of your problem.

Edit: Ninja'd by RC

:ph34r:

Ninja'd by RC but better explanation by KainsChylde... :P

• 4 weeks later...

I've a question, just for curiosity.

While I was testing the mods for the new "run" I noticed that when I talk to npcs two new dialogues options appear. I was surprised because I only have SexoutSex to add dialogues and I remember only one dialogue option. If I deactivate SexoutSex both dialogues disappear.

One of the options always work, as the mod say, but the other dialogue sometimes dont work, the npc refuses, sometimes when chose that option, sometimes when chose one of the options that appear later.

So I'm a bit confused XD Is not a real problem because all work fine but just want to know why appear two new dialogues and one can fail.