Am I the only one who can't seem to get this to work with Cass?

Cass is always a problem if you actually talk to her because of the way her dialogue is structured. What works is to engage her with the E key but do not talk to her. Just hold down on the E key for a bit. After you release it she will approach you and  the sexout dialogue will be available.

Am I the only one who can't seem to get this to work with Cass?

Cass is always a problem if you actually talk to her because of the way her dialogue is structured. What works is to engage her with the E key but do not talk to her. Just hold down on the E key for a bit. After you release it she will approach you and  the sexout dialogue will be available.

What if I'm using a controller? Just hold down X?

Another workaround if you don't have smallertalk or can't get it to work is to open dialogue with Cass and start the fire dialogue. When she asks if you're sure, say nevermind and when it goes back to the main dialogue tree the new sex options should be available.

• 4 weeks later...

So any progress for an update? been using this for quiet awhile now and it's in my opnion...the best way to trigger sexout ,very easy to use and works on almost everyone.

or is there other mod that can trigger pecific animations?

The Chancellor has indicated a lack of time to do any updating, and I do not think anyone else has volunteered. I do not think there is any other mod which can trigger specific animations.

Hmm...so anyone got advise which mod is best for trigger sexout animation for now? like some of Amra animations seem likes no way can be play by any mods available right now(maybe i'm wrong)...

I just hope someone can update this or made an alternative mod before November come ,people will move on from Vegas to Boston...

Hmm...so anyone got advise which mod is best for trigger sexout animation for now? like some of Amra animations seem likes no way can be play by any mods available right now(maybe i'm wrong)...

I just hope someone can update this or made an alternative mod before November come ,people will move on from Vegas to Boston...

Well, looks like there's a plan to implement position switching in the next stable SexoutNG release.

Also, it's not like this kind of mods will instantly appear on release of FO4. Heck, SL for Skyrim was only released about 1 and a half year later.
Give it at least a year's time, people will have to explore the new game first and learn the new tools before making new content.
But there are already available sources and lessons learned from the previous games so it'll probably take lesser time.
  • 2 weeks later...

If you mean when you are using one of the Amra's modder resources dialogue, then yes, a recent SexoutNG update means those options don't work as intended anymore.

Also, is anyone else getting the teleport bug? A user reported it here a while ago and now I'm getting it too. It was an old bug I encountered which I thought I fixed, but it seems strange only two users have so far reported it. 

Just to say that my last slavery mod, the only that will be maintened now, is Rule The World , replacing all versions of Slaver's life and Sexout slavers.

I can't open Geck for now cause not at home, but you can see if a NPC is a slave (or a slaver) by looking if it has a certain faction. You can even see a lot of things (like current training or job) by factions if you want introduce particular dialogs.

Note that the mod can be used in sandbox mod without using other features than enslaving and so you can do what you want with slaves (PM me for more infos).

I've updated the Amra animation calls for Sexout '94, and tweaked the sounds for a couple of them (no slop for kissing, angry for irrumatio).

It now uses flags instead of specific animations, so ask for a handjob and there'll be a wider range available, etc.

I have not tested all of them, but it should otherwise work like it was supposed to.

The file size is much smaller because it doesn't include the meshes- these are now bundled with sexout already.

(attachment removed, use updated version: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24379-sexoutsex/?p=1296792)

I've updated the Amra animation calls for Sexout '94, and tweaked the sounds for a couple of them (no slop for kissing, angry for irrumatio).

It now uses flags instead of specific animations, so ask for a handjob and there'll be a wider range available, etc.

I have not tested all of them, but it should otherwise work like it was supposed to.

The file size is much smaller because it doesn't include the meshes- these are now bundled with sexout already.

you are my hero <3

Finally after testing SexoutSex I did see your dialogues are far better than mine so I integrated compatibility in Rule The World.

See here

Note : I did just add my collar in your slaves collars formlist.

Note2 : I suggest you create a way to forbid NPC to have sex dialogs (for example a specific faction) because one day or an other there will cause problem with other mods (for example as soon as I'll introduce slave prostitutes in RTW :P )

This is working great. Thanks again, Odessa!

Finally after testing SexoutSex I did see your dialogues are far better than mine so I integrated compatibility in Rule The World.

See here

Note : I did just add my collar in your slaves collars formlist.

Note2 : I suggest you create a way to forbid NPC to have sex dialogs (for example a specific faction) because one day or an other there will cause problem with other mods (for example as soon as I'll introduce slave prostitutes in RTW :P )

Working girls are taken into account. Just have to find how to detect yours. I don't remember which I coded in , but there are at least the vanilla and the ones from Tryout. I just realized I did not add those from SexoutSoliciting because it came after.

My general problem is not to give the hand to SexoutSex (for prostitutes I think I did see an item formlist, same system as collars for slaves) but to avoid other mods getting the hand in special situations.

Just an example (for slave but it's same for prostitutes)

1. I put a slave working in a saloon, there is no problem if it have dialogs or sex with the player so I declare it to SexoutSlaver and don't manage anything else than it's package
  2. I put a slave in a special situation, for example between the moment I drug it and the moment where I break it, I don't wan't other dialogs than the one I set (note that in this time it's worst because it have no collar and it will have the 'love' dialogues, not slaves dialogues :D )

Looked at SexoutSex code and I would have no problem to avoid any dialogue applying an identical system (if NPC is in a special faction or have a special equiped item no dialogues happen) but if I do that I will have to redo each time a new version come so I won't :)

edit : sorry It seem to be ok after reading your post in Sexout Rule The World, I'll try that (I didn't see this test in the topics).

You dear, are an absolute gem! A gentlewoman and a scholar, for sure!  :lol:

I'll update the OP accordingly.

@ Strec:

Feel free to use it, but I think the way it works is that if the user has a prostitute outfit or is tagged as being in the "prostitute" class, prostitute dialogue happens. The same with slaves, if they wear a "slave collar". At least that's how I think it works, jaam may know more. 

@ Strec:

Feel free to use it, but I think the way it works is that if the user has a prostitute outfit or is tagged as being in the "prostitute" class, prostitute dialogue happens. The same with slaves, if they wear a "slave collar". At least that's how I think it works, jaam may know more. 

I confirm, if NPC wear a collar that is added in the adequate formlist it have the slaves dialogues, I suppose it is the same for prostitute, did not look at that for now.